Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
PeachesXRatheart (aka...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 09:16 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 09:09 AM
×° Shrew's humble little...
by Shrew
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 09:01 AM
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:44 AM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by forest
Today 08:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2018, 02:38 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Treestep nodded,"Fresh kill always helps," and then he mewed sheepishly,"Whoops, is that ok,or do you need a toad?" He asked,getting ready to get up if Wildstrike thought a toad would work best.

"No, no it's fine. I like toads more but, a frog's nice change, I mean Silverscar does always bring me three or four toads a day so it's not like I don't get my fix." He chuckled thinking of how the tabby tom was now so eager to care for him, "But, I bet you did the same when Lilybreeze was expecting."
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:41 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No, no it's fine. I like toads more but, a frog's nice change, I mean Silverscar does always bring me three or four toads a day so it's not like I don't get my fix." He chuckled thinking of how the tabby tom was now so eager to care for him, "But, I bet you did the same when Lilybreeze was expecting."
Treestep laughed,"Well. Now that you mention it I think I did!"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:48 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[go ahead and post in the medcat den!]
once they could feel the molly settle into their back they stood up slowly, not wanting to knock her off. once they knew she was secure they started walking towards the exit, humming at the question. "Being a grown up sucks, if you want my honesty." they replied. theyd do anything to go back to a time where there was no stress. they were given food and didnt have to worry about wars and tragedy. "Being a medicine cat is rewarding, though it takes a toll on you." their own body was littered with scars and wounds that havent been treated yet due to them taking care of others. medicine cats sacrificed everything. the chance for a mate and kits, love, their own health at times. it was dumb, but daydream followed the rules anyway. "If you were to learn from me, youd also learn warrior training. I used to be a warrior, or close to it actually, and with all the wars going on, i wouldnt want anyone left defenseless." they missed training as a warrior. the feeling of prey in their claws, getting a battle move right. though they were stripped of that rank a moon away from their assessment. damn starclan. so they were stuck.
"Being a grown up sucks, if you want my honesty."
Hiraethkit blinked in surprise at Daydream's answer, her gaze sparkling with intrigue. Why is it that kits want to grow up so fast, and yet adults just want to go back to being kits? It's very ironic... She couldn't help thinking, twisting her mouth into a wry smile at the situation. Her ears flicked as Daydream spoke up again, explaining how they'd teach an apprentice. "I don't mind warrior training," Hiraethkit confessed, folding her ears back. "But the appeal of being able to heal a cat and to not be expected to have a mate or kits once I'm older is why I want to be a medicine cat." She scrunched her face up in annoyance. She was always hearing from a particular group of cats- the 'Fuzz' family- that female cats were expected to just have kits and a mate and be what some cats called 'forever queens' while the boys ran off to fight battles and hunt. It was for that reason that she was driven to become a medicine cat- the pressure of finding a mate, and having kits once she gained her warrior name? To forget all of her training just to raise kits who would just continue the cycle? She stuck out her tongue ever so slightly as she thought. Being a Medicine Cat would be freedom to her- she wouldn't have to worry about the opinions of all the cats around her, wouldn't need to worry about impressing a boy or being a good mother. She'd be able to show that she could be important without any of that, and be a genuine help to the clan. Especially during these times of war. She reflected.

"So what kind of herbs do you work with?" She asked, changing the subject slightly. "Well, I guess to be more accurate, what kind of remedies do you work with?" Hiraethkit leaned forward ever so slightly, her interest piqued. Each medicine cat preferred different remedies over others for certain things, and she was curious as to what Daydream preferred to use. Would they use chamomile, bramble twigs, or poppyseed? Did they prefer comfrey over dock? Hiraethkit racked her brain for the few herbs she knew about already, hoping to impress Daydream with what little knowledge she had. She knew about the more common herbs simply because she heard about it from other kits- 'Daydream gave me some chamomile to help me sleep.' or 'Daydream used... comfy? Was that it? Anyways, whatever it is it was put on my scratch and made it feel better.' Her green eyes focused on the back of Daydream's head and she bit down on the inside of her mouth as she waited for them to respond. Anxiety wasn't typical of her but Hiraethkit was feeling a bit nervous that Daydream would judge her for her reasoning or think she was just trying to butter up to her just to get respect.
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:48 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep laughed,"Well. Now that you mention it I think I did!"
Wildstrike let out another chuckle, "He's way too enthusiastic about doting on me! It seems like he always either in overprotective papa cat mode or coddling me to death!" He complained taking a few ravenous bites of his frog.
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Wildstrike let out another chuckle, "He's way too enthusiastic about doting on me! It seems like he always either in overprotective papa cat mode or coddling me to death!" He complained taking a few ravenous bites of his frog.
"Heh. That's what all mates are like," he chuckled, biting into the lizard which was now almost just bones.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:03 PM
so nasty

Quote:
"Heh. That's what all mates are like," he chuckled, biting into the lizard which was now almost just bones.
"I guess, I know I might be that way if roles were reversed," Wildstrike admitted laughing a little at the thought of Silverscar being pregnant.
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
"I guess, I know I might be that way if roles were reversed," Wildstrike admitted laughing a little at the thought of Silverscar being pregnant.
Treestep scoffed,"..." He had nothing to say. He was content.
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:11 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep scoffed,"..." He had nothing to say. He was content.
"You know," Wildstrike giggled, "You'd probably be a horrible temper if you ever happened to conceive kits." He cackled, taking the last bites of his prey.
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:12 PM

Quote:
"You know," Wildstrike giggled, "You'd probably be a horrible temper if you ever happened to conceive kits." He cackled, taking the last bites of his prey.
Treestep grinned,"I wouldn't doubt it for a second."
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:22 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep grinned,"I wouldn't doubt it for a second."
"Well, at least you admit it. I tried to tell Duskthorn the same thing and he threated to claw my face off!" Wildstrike scoffed, giving his stomach an affectionate lick before turning to back to chat more, "I mean it's true that temper of his will be turned to the twenty-first degree if he ever get's pregnant. I know my emotional side has. Oh and that's another thing do you think our dear brother will ever find a special somecat?"

Last edited by Tavvi; March 11th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.
Closed Thread