Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:23 AM
Jagged
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:19 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:17 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2018, 03:22 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Being a grown up sucks, if you want my honesty."
Hiraethkit blinked in surprise at Daydream's answer, her gaze sparkling with intrigue. Why is it that kits want to grow up so fast, and yet adults just want to go back to being kits? It's very ironic... She couldn't help thinking, twisting her mouth into a wry smile at the situation. Her ears flicked as Daydream spoke up again, explaining how they'd teach an apprentice. "I don't mind warrior training," Hiraethkit confessed, folding her ears back. "But the appeal of being able to heal a cat and to not be expected to have a mate or kits once I'm older is why I want to be a medicine cat." She scrunched her face up in annoyance. She was always hearing from a particular group of cats- the 'Fuzz' family- that female cats were expected to just have kits and a mate and be what some cats called 'forever queens' while the boys ran off to fight battles and hunt. It was for that reason that she was driven to become a medicine cat- the pressure of finding a mate, and having kits once she gained her warrior name? To forget all of her training just to raise kits who would just continue the cycle? She stuck out her tongue ever so slightly as she thought. Being a Medicine Cat would be freedom to her- she wouldn't have to worry about the opinions of all the cats around her, wouldn't need to worry about impressing a boy or being a good mother. She'd be able to show that she could be important without any of that, and be a genuine help to the clan. Especially during these times of war. She reflected.

"So what kind of herbs do you work with?" She asked, changing the subject slightly. "Well, I guess to be more accurate, what kind of remedies do you work with?" Hiraethkit leaned forward ever so slightly, her interest piqued. Each medicine cat preferred different remedies over others for certain things, and she was curious as to what Daydream preferred to use. Would they use chamomile, bramble twigs, or poppyseed? Did they prefer comfrey over dock? Hiraethkit racked her brain for the few herbs she knew about already, hoping to impress Daydream with what little knowledge she had. She knew about the more common herbs simply because she heard about it from other kits- 'Daydream gave me some chamomile to help me sleep.' or 'Daydream used... comfy? Was that it? Anyways, whatever it is it was put on my scratch and made it feel better.' Her green eyes focused on the back of Daydream's head and she bit down on the inside of her mouth as she waited for them to respond. Anxiety wasn't typical of her but Hiraethkit was feeling a bit nervous that Daydream would judge her for her reasoning or think she was just trying to butter up to her just to get respect.
"If someone expects you to have kits, just because you are a molly and whatnot, you can tell them to go find what prey they ate to make their mind so corrupt." daydream replied as they entered the medicine cat den. the fresh smells of herbs were in the air as usual, the den neat and tidy due to them being a clean freak when it came to that sort of thing. they gently lean forward and down so hiraethkit to hop off. leaning back up, they took a moment before answering,"There are countless poultices and remedies, it depends what clan you are in. In riverclan, they use catmint because th moisture of the river bring along tht herb, while i may use lungwort, because we have more trees in our territory. I may use Charmaolie instead of doc because we have more pine trees then oak, and so on. medicine cats share herbs often because of that, but i have most of them." they mewed, walking over to a wall in the nursery.

the wall was marvelous to any medcat or medcat in training. it was mud that had gone dry and is now rock solid, and in between the cracks of the mud were stuffed with herbs all in their correct places. some were fresher than others, some were green and bright despite the bitter cold of leaf bare. some hanged down, and over all was a pretty mesh of both green and brown, mixed with roots and flowers. it was easier than keeping the herbs all on the floor in organized piles, and this way no one stepped on them. teh den was rather big, holding a total of five nests, counting daydreams in the very back corner, the others were meant for patients, and a small dug out hole was next to daydreams nest. in the summer, when the ground was moist, if you dug deep enough you could reach water, water that daydream would dip moss in for patients to drink from.
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:23 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
A mind being torn to shreds... Vixenpaw stared blankly at Flashpaw as the darker shecat answered her question about what she had just experienced. And, remarkably, Vixenpaw felt like she understood. She remembered how she felt each time her feet carried her to the Windclan border and the way anger, hurt, bitter betrayal and an awful gnawing of desperation ate at her as her mind swirled in a river of memories of being abandoned here in Shadowclan. “Another cat...” she echoed thoughtfully, following Flashpaw’s frightening gaze over the clearing. “If you remember a little more, maybe yoi’ll Be able to tell who it was then! And then... and then you could avenge him!” She could make the wrong that happened to her a little more right somehow. Nothing could make her father feel the pain he had caused her, but maybe Flashpaw had the ability to help right the wrong done to her in some way. Vixenpaw felt a thirst growing within herself for the cold taste of justice. Even if she had to experience it vicariously through another cat, everything inside her demanded more to drink. “Come on, you can do it. I’ll be right there beside you,” Vixenpaw urged.
The smoky she-cat was fairly shocked at how eagerly Vixenpaw responded. Hesitating slightly,
showing her traits before the accident a little bit, she thought through the attack on the cat. Say they did go- it was a dangerous trip, and would involve asking tons of cats for directions. Not a fun- or safe- way to go,
frankly- the murderer might even be dead by now. And the thought of going through those flashbacks again made Flashpaw recoil. "There are too many ways that trip can go. And I'm not exactly intent on reliving that moment over and over again- who knows if I'll be able to stop." It was hard to not get angry at Vixenpaw even for suggesting it. But, as always,
the feline kept her cool as she waited for the other she-cat's response.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:49 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Well, at least you admit it. I tried to tell Duskthorn the same thing and he threated to claw my face off!" Wildstrike scoffed, giving his stomach an affectionate lick before turning to back to chat more, "I mean it's true that temper of his will be turned to the twenty-first degree if he ever get's pregnant. I know my emotional side has. Oh and that's another thing do you think our dear brother will ever find a special somecat?"
Treestep laughed,"If he tries hard enough! Otherwise... I don't know..." He mewed, joking.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 11th, 2018, 04:00 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Treestep laughed,"If he tries hard enough! Otherwise... I don't know..." He mewed, joking.

"He better!" Wildstrike whined, pouting as he suddenly felt incredibly upset, "I-it w-wouldn't b-be f-f-fair i-if I-I w-was t-he only t-tom in the f-family to g-g-go through this t-t-torture!" He cried as tears started to stain his cheeks, "W-wouldn't that b-be horrible T-Treestep?" He asked, sincerely hoping for the other tom's approval.
Old March 11th, 2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:

"He better!" Wildstrike whined, pouting as he suddenly felt incredibly upset, "I-it w-wouldn't b-be f-f-fair i-if I-I w-was t-he only t-tom in the f-family to g-g-go through this t-t-torture!" He cried as tears started to stain his cheeks, "W-wouldn't that b-be horrible T-Treestep?" He asked, sincerely hoping for the other tom's approval.
Treestep looked at him worriedly,"Yes! I'd be horrid for you! I wouldn't know what to do..." Treestep then smile half-heartedly to lighten the mood.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:01 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep looked at him worriedly,"Yes! I'd be horrid for you! I wouldn't know what to do..." Treestep then smile half-heartedly to lighten the mood.
Wildstrike whimpered looking at the tom with huge eyes, "A-are y-you making f-fun of me?" He fussed taking the smile as the tom not taking the situation seriously, "Y-you a-are aren't y-y-ou?!" He accused once again throw into full-blown hysterics as tears started to roll down his cheek at an alarming rate, "I-I'm g-g-going t-to te-ll S-S-Silverscar about t-this!" He then cried, knowing first-hand how scary and aggressive Silverscar could get when he was defending or felt someone he loved was threatened.
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Wildstrike whimpered looking at the tom with huge eyes, "A-are y-you making f-fun of me?" He fussed taking the smile as the tom not taking the situation seriously, "Y-you a-are aren't y-y-ou?!" He accused once again throw into full-blown hysterics as tears started to roll down his cheek at an alarming rate, "I-I'm g-g-going t-to te-ll S-S-Silverscar about t-this!" He then cried, knowing first-hand how scary and aggressive Silverscar could get when he was defending or felt someone he loved was threatened.
Treestep tilted his head,"No, of course I'm not making fun of you," he twitched his ear,"Why would I? I mean, what would I gain from that? Nothing. I'd only lose my brother. And, quite possibly my pelt!"
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Today had just been a horrible day for Cloverwhisker; her kits had been fighting seemingly nonstop, she hadn't had a chance to get anything to eat and she just wanted to go to bed at this point. Though her anger been building throughout the day her voice was still soft and kind "Fawnkit! Falconkit!" She mewed as she stood to her paws. She padded over to them and picked them both up by the scruff. After making her way back to her messy nest she set her babies down and gabe them a hard look "Listen, you two were up fir the majority of the last night, and it is about time for you to take a nap!" The last part of her words was said in an almost scolding tone. When Fawnkit jumped up and started biting at Falconkits's ear after totally ignoring her, she just let out a deep sigh and rested her head on her paws to become lost in thought. @Constellation
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:20 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Treestep tilted his head,"No, of course I'm not making fun of you," he twitched his ear,"Why would I? I mean, what would I gain from that? Nothing. I'd only lose my brother. And, quite possibly my pelt!"
"B-b-because I-I'm s-short and v-vulnerable and u-ugly and f-fat and n-nobody c-c-cares about m-me!" Wildstrike wailed, knowing he was making a scene which was weird because before the pregnancy he had never really been big on any emotion rather than 'meh', "A-and, big b-b-bulky tom-cats l-like you a-always think I-I'm a s-she-cat and w-when they f-f-find out I-I'm not they act disgu-sted and call me a f-freak!" He sobbed.
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:26 PM

Quote:
"B-b-because I-I'm s-short and v-vulnerable and u-ugly and f-fat and n-nobody c-c-cares about m-me!" Wildstrike wailed, knowing he was making a scene which was weird because before the pregnancy he had never really been big on any emotion rather than 'meh', "A-and, big b-b-bulky tom-cats l-like you a-always think I-I'm a s-she-cat and w-when they f-f-find out I-I'm not they act disgu-sted and call me a f-freak!" He sobbed.
Treestep narrowed his eyes,"Well, not me. I'd never do that, I'm your brother remember?" Then he mewed sternly,"Besides, that doesn't tell me what I'd gain out of that. It just tells me why mean and ugly and rude and fat and ignorant and arrogant and selfish and cruel cats would choose to bully you. Plus, none of what you said is even true. Except for the fat part, but that's just because you're expecting!"
Closed Thread