Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:15 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 05:15 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:12 AM
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:55 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 12th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Fallowbreeze purred,” Thank you. That should be all.” She meowed respectfully and happily.

Rasberrybubble purred a 99% she stalled a slight bit to fetch prey...but that hardly matters.
“You’re very welcome!” The small apprentice remarked with a sweetened smile before dipping her head respectfully, “I do hope you have a wonderful day, Fallowbreeze. Hopefully you can see me when I’m finally named a warrior later this moon!” Newtpaw then turned away from the older shecat and finally returned to Raspberrybubble with her tail waving behind her as she stood in front of her mentor. “Did I do well on my assessment?” She asked with a slight tilt of her head, ears twitching to the sounds of other cats around them - from occasional chatter to little rumbling purrs.
Old March 12th, 2018, 03:45 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Wildstrike was stressed-- okay perhaps stressed didn't quite some up the severity of the situation he's was more traumatized? No, that wasn't it either. He was-- well, he was something and that something wasn't good. Letting out a tense sigh he trotted across the clearing hoping that Silverscar or one of his brothers were available to talk because he sure needed it.

@Liekki

Old March 12th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike was stressed-- okay perhaps stressed didn't quite some up the severity of the situation he's was more traumatized? No, that wasn't it either. He was-- well, he was something and that something wasn't good. Letting out a tense sigh he trotted across the clearing hoping that Silverscar or one of his brothers were available to talk because he sure needed it.

@Liekki

Duskthorn yawned and sat lazily in the grass. He glanced around, wondering what exactly there was to do that would entertain him in this situation. The thought of hunting crossed his mind, but he shook his head, not exactly in the mood for physical exercise. Sighing, he stood up and stretched slightly, and began to walk around the clearing. His eyes searched the faces of the other cats, looking for someone he knew. Finally, he spotted Wildstrike wandering around as well. Duskthorn smiled and dipped his head, walking over to his brother. When he looked at his sibling's face he could tell that something was wrong, but he had no idea what was going on. "Hello, Wildstrike. Are you okay? You look kinda..." his head tilted, unsure of what word correctly completed his sentence. At this point, the tom didn't bother to finish his statement and looked at the cat in front of him.
Old March 12th, 2018, 04:27 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn yawned and sat lazily in the grass. He glanced around, wondering what exactly there was to do that would entertain him in this situation. The thought of hunting crossed his mind, but he shook his head, not exactly in the mood for physical exercise. Sighing, he stood up and stretched slightly, and began to walk around the clearing. His eyes searched the faces of the other cats, looking for someone he knew. Finally, he spotted Wildstrike wandering around as well. Duskthorn smiled and dipped his head, walking over to his brother. When he looked at his sibling's face he could tell that something was wrong, but he had no idea what was going on. "Hello, Wildstrike. Are you okay? You look kinda..." his head tilted, unsure of what word correctly completed his sentence. At this point, the tom didn't bother to finish his statement and looked at the cat in front of him.
"Eeeek!" Wildstrike yelped, surprised by the new voice penetrating into his ears befoe calming down when he realized who it was, "O-oh Duskthorn it's just you I thought well, nevermind, and, yeah I'm doing fine just a little stressed because umm..." He trailed off wondering if he should tell his brother about his predicament or not. Well, he had told Treestep and their parents so it was only fair... But of course on the other hand, how would he react? He would at least have some questions. Wildstrike knew he sure did when he first found out.
Old March 12th, 2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
"Eeeek!" Wildstrike yelped, surprised by the new voice penetrating into his ears befoe calming down when he realized who it was, "O-oh Duskthorn it's just you I thought well, nevermind, and, yeah I'm doing fine just a little stressed because umm..." He trailed off wondering if he should tell his brother about his predicament or not. Well, he had told Treestep and their parents so it was only fair... But of course on the other hand, how would he react? He would at least have some questions. Wildstrike knew he sure did when he first found out.
"Yes, it's me. And 'because um' what? What does that mean?" Duskthorn inquired, curious about his sibling. "Come on, you can tell me! We're brothers!" He blinked, unconsciously leaning towards Wildstrike. He glanced at the cats milling about, glaring at any that got too close to their conversation. He turned his attention back to the other tom, wanting to know why Wildstrike seemed so upset. The warrior seated himself on the cold grass, having a feeling that this may take awhile. He had always been one to subject to curiosity, so Duskthorn acted casually, trying to seem like he wasn't too interested. He knew it was too late, however, to hide this because he had already shown his eagerness.
Old March 12th, 2018, 05:04 PM
so nasty

Quote:
"Yes, it's me. And 'because um' what? What does that mean?" Duskthorn inquired, curious about his sibling. "Come on, you can tell me! We're brothers!" He blinked, unconsciously leaning towards Wildstrike. He glanced at the cats milling about, glaring at any that got too close to their conversation. He turned his attention back to the other tom, wanting to know why Wildstrike seemed so upset. The warrior seated himself on the cold grass, having a feeling that this may take awhile. He had always been one to subject to curiosity, so Duskthorn acted casually, trying to seem like he wasn't too interested. He knew it was too late, however, to hide this because he had already shown his eagerness.

"W-well I-I uh... w-w-went to t-the m-m-medicine cat den y-yesterday t-to c-chat with D-daydream b-because I-I-I haven't been f-f-feeling the best a-and after t-t-thoroughly checking m-me he s-said I-I was..." Wildstrike stopped again feeling incredibly disconcerted and flustered by the situation. He knew there wasn't really a reason to be to put in their mother's words, 'this was a natural thing!' Yeah, about as natural has a hedgehog that could fly. Wildstrike silently scolded himself for being so cynical about the situation when just the day before he had been all too eager to be doted on by Silverscar after saying basically the same things (albeit with less stuttering.)

Last edited by Tavvi; March 12th, 2018 at 06:46 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 06:56 PM

Quote:
"W-well I-I uh... w-w-went to t-the m-m-medicine cat den y-yesterday t-to c-chat with D-daydream b-because I-I-I haven't been f-f-feeling the best a-and after t-t-thoroughly checking m-me he s-said I-I was..." Wildstrike stopped again feeling incredibly disconcerted and flustered by the situation. He knew there wasn't really a reason to be to put in their mother's words, 'this was a natural thing!' Yeah, about as natural has a hedgehog that could fly. Wildstrike silently scolded himself for being so cynical about the situation when just the day before he had been all too eager to be doted on by Silverscar after saying basically the same things (albeit with less stuttering.)
Duskthorn sighed and shook his head, slightly amused. "Seriously, Wildstrike! Spit it out already!" he shouted, laughing. He knew this was a serious matter, but couldn't help but laugh at his brother's reluctance to tell him. He shook his head, wondering what his brother wanted... well not wanted... to say. He thought of Daydream, remembering the respect that he had for the medicine cat and their reluctance to rely on StarClan. Duskthron had never really believed in StarClan, or at least that they controlled anything, and Daydream's attitude on that clan made him feel better about his own beliefs. Duskthorn pulled himself out of his -ahem- daydreams to look at Wildstrike and study his face. He could see that his brother was flustered, but Duskthorn couldn't tell what was wrong with Wildstrike.
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:09 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Duskthorn sighed and shook his head, slightly amused. "Seriously, Wildstrike! Spit it out already!" he shouted, laughing. He knew this was a serious matter, but couldn't help but laugh at his brother's reluctance to tell him. He shook his head, wondering what his brother wanted... well not wanted... to say. He thought of Daydream, remembering the respect that he had for the medicine cat and their reluctance to rely on StarClan. Duskthron had never really believed in StarClan, or at least that they controlled anything, and Daydream's attitude on that clan made him feel better about his own beliefs. Duskthorn pulled himself out of his -ahem- daydreams to look at Wildstrike and study his face. He could see that his brother was flustered, but Duskthorn couldn't tell what was wrong with Wildstrike.

"W-well, ahhh... how w-would you um, react if I said somecat I know is expecting kits even though they thought they were barren?" Wildstrike inquired, giving his paw an anxious lick, as a nervous smile found itself on his face, "And what if that cat was really scared about it all but, everyone else around him-- I mean everyone else around that cat was really excited and they all treat that cat's worries as invalid and that cat is always feeling sick and upset but, that cat feels like they have to face it all alone s-so-- t-this is all hypothetical o-of c-c-course." He mewed hoping the tom hadn't seen past his perfectly self-insert insert.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 12th, 2018 at 07:13 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:17 PM

Quote:
"W-well, ahhh... how w-would you um, react if I said somecat I know is expecting kits even though they thought they were barren?" Wildstrike inquired, giving his paw an anxious lick, as a nervous smile found itself on his face, "And what if that cat was really scared about it all but, everyone else around him-- I mean everyone else around that cat was really excited and they all treat that cat's worries as invalid and that cat feels like they have to face it all alone and-- t-this is all hypothetical o-of c-c-course." He mewed hoping the tom hadn't seen past his perfectly self-insert insert.
Duskshadow blinked... and blinked again. He opened his mouth to say something, but shut it again, thinking about what he was going to say. He looked at his brother and tilted his head. Finally, the tom said, "So..." He had a lot of questions and asked them all at once. "If you're a tom, how does that work? Who's the moth- er... father? Wait, you were barren? How is a tom barren, doesn't that mean... nevermind. How did Daydream know? Does Mom know?" He shook his head, trying to figure it out in his head, and couldn't quite understand what was happening. Duskthorn was expecting something petty, foolish, or insignificant. But this was none of those things, and it shocked Duskthorn. Suddenly, he realized he wasn't being very sensitive to his brother and said, "You know I love you no matter what. I'm here for you and you can lean on me through whatever happens, okay? Please don't try to do this all on your own."
Old March 12th, 2018, 07:33 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Duskshadow blinked... and blinked again. He opened his mouth to say something, but shut it again, thinking about what he was going to say. He looked at his brother and tilted his head. Finally, the tom said, "So..." He had a lot of questions and asked them all at once. "If you're a tom, how does that work? Who's the moth- er... father? Wait, you were barren? How is a tom barren, doesn't that mean... nevermind. How did Daydream know? Does Mom know?" He shook his head, trying to figure it out in his head, and couldn't quite understand what was happening. Duskthorn was expecting something petty, foolish, or insignificant. But this was none of those things, and it shocked Duskthorn. Suddenly, he realized he wasn't being very sensitive to his brother and said, "You know I love you no matter what. I'm here for you and you can lean on me through whatever happens, okay? Please don't try to do this all on your own."
"Well, apparently I'm not a tom a-at least where it counts." Wildstrike whimpered looking away from his brother in shame, "It j-just looks l-like I am because I'm a-a f-freak!" He murmured, oh no here came the waterworks he then thought as tears prickled his eyes before retorting, "Who d-do you t-t-think the father is!? And I-I-I don't k-know how D-d-daydream knew t-they said s-s-s-something about d-dealing with t-this kind o-o-of thing b-before so..." He said feeling like an idiot not being able to adequately answer the questions and not being able to keep a sentence without stuttering. Wildstrike let out a sniffle mad at himself for crying, "A-and it's okay D-D-D-Duskthorn y-y-you don't h-have to l-l-lie I'm f-fine if y-you t-thin-k I'm a m-m-monster."

(Cats can't actually cry but shrug)

Last edited by Tavvi; March 12th, 2018 at 08:01 PM.
Closed Thread