Today 08:18 AM

Old January 23rd, 2019, 06:09 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

Snowkit growled at the tom but sat down anyway. Mousebrain..
“Why sheathed?” Slightly fearful, he continued to question the tom, trying to annoy him further. “I mean, it is the dark forest, right?” Licking his paw, he listened to the instructions he was given. Shoulder.. killing blow? He shook his head to clear his confusing thoughts and jumped up. “Course I am.”

"You ask too many questions," he muttered. "But I guess curiosity comes in handy. If you unsheathe your claws while attempting to numb your opponents leg and force them to collapse, you risk snagging or breaking a claw. It's best to keep them hidden." Then, gathering his feet beneath him, he sprang up like an uncoiling snake. As he flew past Snowkit, he lashed out a paw and struck down hard on the top of Snowkit's shoulder. As he landed, he wondered if he had even hit it right; Snowkit's small size in comparison to Lizardstripe's muscled build gave the kit the advantage when avoiding moves. With his tiny shoulders, it was impossible to tell if he'd even strick the right spot.

Last edited by dino.; January 23rd, 2019 at 06:17 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 08:19 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

"You ask too many questions," he muttered. "But I guess curiosity comes in handy. If you unsheathe your claws while attempting to numb your opponents leg and force them to collapse, you risk snagging or breaking a claw. It's best to keep them hidden." Then, gathering his feet beneath him, he sprang up like an uncoiling snake. As he flew past Snowkit, he lashed out a paw and struck down hard on the top of Snowkit's shoulder. As he landed, he wondered if he had even hit it right; Snowkit's small size in comparison to Lizardstripe's muscled build gave the kit the advantage when avoiding moves. With his tiny shoulders, it was impossible to tell if he'd even strick the right spot.
(I dublicated snowpaw for his apprenticeship so.. I guess he can still be Snowkit for the time being )

Snowkit snorted, then crouched down, ready for anything. But clearly he wasn’t, as soon as he turned towards where his mentor had been, he felt a heavy blow to his shoulder. Giving a tiny squeal of pain, he stumbled. “Fox-dung” He muttered. He knew he was lucky he didn’t fall, but nevertheless, it made sense to take a few precautions. Remembering Lizardstripe’s words, he quickly spun around and ran towards him.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old January 23rd, 2019, 11:17 AM
roar

Quote:

(I dublicated snowpaw for his apprenticeship so.. I guess he can still be Snowkit for the time being )

Snowkit snorted, then crouched down, ready for anything. But clearly he wasn’t, as soon as he turned towards where his mentor had been, he felt a heavy blow to his shoulder. Giving a tiny squeal of pain, he stumbled. “Fox-dung” He muttered. He knew he was lucky he didn’t fall, but nevertheless, it made sense to take a few precautions. Remembering Lizardstripe’s words, he quickly spun around and ran towards him.

Hearing the kit's cry of pain, he began to turn, only to see that Snowkit was on his paws and racing right for him. His eyes widened and he attempted to leap over Snowkit, but his paw caught on a tree root and he stumbled, landing in the dirt with a grunt. I did miss! His size really does help him...
(Alright xD)
Old January 23rd, 2019, 03:33 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Creektounge s eyes filled with an evil joy as she laughed “Ill teach you, but first you must tell me in detail why your father left Quickfeather.” She meowed her tail swishing back and forth.
(Writers block ugh.)

((Rip))

Dawn'Kit stared at the she before replying." You said you have been watching me and know everything about me, so you already know that my family is broken...So what are we learning first?".She asked, for some sick reason she was looking forward to this.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:27 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

Hearing the kit's cry of pain, he began to turn, only to see that Snowkit was on his paws and racing right for him. His eyes widened and he attempted to leap over Snowkit, but his paw caught on a tree root and he stumbled, landing in the dirt with a grunt. I did miss! His size really does help him...
(Alright xD)
The kit smiled in satisfaction as Lizardstripe fell flat on the warm earth. It is quite warm here. He skid to a halt, stopping just in front of his new mentor.
“What now?” He knew he could taunt and tease his mentor all night, but he had also made many mistakes unlike the tom. He was loyal to Lizardstripe now, not even Bellkit could stop him.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old January 29th, 2019, 04:44 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

(( Bump on Rp xD @Branch of Life & @Coriander me and @Snow Blade was wondering if it was k if dawn and snow did a combined training session? xD *I really need dawn to become an app but im still waiting for dusk to update the ceremonies T_T* ))

Dawn'Kit stared at Creek'Tounge awaiting for the training session to start, for some sick reason she was looking forward to it she then turned her attention to the smaller white tom and the Larger looking tom had gone from talking to Training. " Hey Creek'Tounge, Who are they?". As she said that she pointed her head in that direction.

RP Tracker
Old January 29th, 2019, 08:37 AM
roar

Quote:

The kit smiled in satisfaction as Lizardstripe fell flat on the warm earth. It is quite warm here. He skid to a halt, stopping just in front of his new mentor.
“What now?” He knew he could taunt and tease his mentor all night, but he had also made many mistakes unlike the tom. He was loyal to Lizardstripe now, not even Bellkit could stop him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(( Bump on Rp xD @Branch of Life & @Coriander me and @Snow Blade was wondering if it was k if dawn and snow did a combined training session? xD *I really need dawn to become an app but im still waiting for dusk to update the ceremonies T_T* ))

Dawn'Kit stared at Creek'Tounge awaiting for the training session to start, for some sick reason she was looking forward to it she then turned her attention to the smaller white tom and the Larger looking tom had gone from talking to Training. " Hey Creek'Tounge, Who are they?". As she said that she pointed her head in that direction.

Lizardstripe narrowed his eyes at Snowkit, contemplating if he should hit him or not, then decided against it. He stood up and shook out his fur. "We go talk to some friends," he muttered. He'd already seen the pair of she-cats a while ago, but it seemed he'd ended up closer to them since his tumble, and he could now hear their words.
"Who are they?" the youngest was asking, and Lizardstripe glanced over at her. "Alright, Snowkit, come along," he ordered, beginning to walk towards the pair of mollies.
Old January 29th, 2019, 03:29 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

(Lol I completely forgot about this XD Yep that’s Fine)

Creektounge looked toward the duo “Lizardstripe And Snowkit.” She meowed in a low voice. She looked toward Lizardstripe and bowed her head toward him. “Come Dawnkit.” She beckoned her apprentice with a flick of the tail and headed slightly forward to greet the pair of toms
(Ah! Writers block hit me hard!)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:09 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
(Lol I completely forgot about this XD Yep that’s Fine)

Creektounge looked toward the duo “Lizardstripe And Snowkit.” She meowed in a low voice. She looked toward Lizardstripe and bowed her head toward him. “Come Dawnkit.” She beckoned her apprentice with a flick of the tail and headed slightly forward to greet the pair of toms
(Ah! Writer's block hit me hard!)
(RIP don't give up T_T! and xD Dw I forgot about this too @Branch of Life @Snow Blade @Coriander ))

Dawn'Kit followed as a new drive of curiosity filled her as she got closer shock spread across her face but she concealed it, her face remained unreadable.' So this is Bell'Kit's brother...'. She thought intrigued as the cream ragdoll came to a stop as they met each other half-way.

RP Tracker
Old January 31st, 2019, 11:33 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

(( Re-Bumping @Branch of Life @Snow Blade @Coriander ))

Dawn'Kit Stared at The kit and Tom in front of her, for some reason she didn't feel scared or intimidated in the slightest. "So You're the Famous Snow'Kit? Hmm, interesting~". She spoke with a hint of curiosity in her voice but she was able to piece together everything, She was now understanding what Bell'Kit and Eagle'Paw had said to her.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 1st, 2019 at 12:18 AM.