Today 07:45 PM

Old January 7th, 2020, 05:07 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The tortie gave an encouraging nod to the young cat and circled around her, assessing.

"Looks great, keep it up. For defense, start with watching my body language. How I square my shoulders, store tension and where my eyes look are very important. All of this will help you predict moves to defend against." Dustbreeze squared off toward the apprentice, lowering a little as if she was preparing to leap forward and her eyes trained on Leopardpaw's shoulder. "Where am I going to attack?" She asked, freezing in position.
She eyed Dustbreeze's stance, trying to pinpoint where the she-cat was aiming. Her tail flicked in thought before she perked up, her lips curling into an unsure smile. "Are you aiming for my shoulder?" Leopardpaw questioned, tilting her head to the side.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 7th, 2020, 06:01 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She eyed Dustbreeze's stance, trying to pinpoint where the she-cat was aiming. Her tail flicked in thought before she perked up, her lips curling into an unsure smile. "Are you aiming for my shoulder?" Leopardpaw questioned, tilting her head to the side.

"Catching along fast!"Dusybreeze chirped happily. "Now another one. This time tell me how you would dodge my attack. She angled slightly to the left and tensed more in her hind legs. This move was a ready sweep to bite at the apprentice's back legs. She would easily be able to balance low with a strong push from her legs. She trained her eyes on that leg and then froze once again, letting Leopardpaw figure it out.
Old January 7th, 2020, 06:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Flameleaf @caswshay617

Chuckling at the she cat "ok . How about beautiful? Darling is a favorite of mine as well" he somewhat purred then perked his head up "oh! Well I'm teaching dustpaw here how to hunt." he added with a proud smile. With that Lionwhisker looked down at the apprentice "good work, now let's try scenting one shall we?" he suggested .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 7th, 2020, 06:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Dustbreeze scanned the forest for activity as he spoke. His praise didn't seem fitting for how she felt towards her apprentice. She loved mentoring the young cat because she felt a motherly bond towards her. She was being selfish with that feeling. Dust aught to make sure not to get too attached. Leopardpaw wasn't her kit. She was her apprentice. Flintstar's tease brought her from her guilt and she looked over to him with an embarrassed smile.

"I'll head off this way for a bit, I think I caught a scent. Meet up once we each have something... or more?"a challenging light shone in her eyes, though she seriously doubted that she would out hunt the leader of her clan. Her tail curled behind her happily, a nice challenge to get her mind focused and away from her usual inner dialogue. She needed to come to terms with her inner desires and accept the role she had, it wasn't as though she could change her situation at the moment.
@RedHead

Flintstar let out a small laugh at her embarrassed smile, glad that she took it lightly rather than... in not the way he'd intended. Flintstar liked to be able to joke around with his clanmates, but sometimes he found it hard to tell which cats were going to take the teasing lightheartedly and which would be offended. Shaking out his fur, Flintstar flicked and ear to catch her next sentence.
His smile grew wide and bright, a challenging beam that he shot the she-cat next to him. "You're on." He purred, holding his head up with pride as he pointed his tail in a random direction. "Just keep in mind though, I'm quite the hunter, you might just be signing up for failure." He gave Dustbreeze a quick wink before he turned and bounded away, deeper into the territory to begin looking for some prey he could catch. He was already feeling better, and having something to focus his mind on would definitely help his situation further.
Once he got a good distance away Flintstar paused to sniff the air, tail flicking with anticipation of the hunt and the challenge.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 7th, 2020, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintstar let out a small laugh at her embarrassed smile, glad that she took it lightly rather than... in not the way he'd intended. Flintstar liked to be able to joke around with his clanmates, but sometimes he found it hard to tell which cats were going to take the teasing lightheartedly and which would be offended. Shaking out his fur, Flintstar flicked and ear to catch her next sentence.
His smile grew wide and bright, a challenging beam that he shot the she-cat next to him. "You're on." He purred, holding his head up with pride as he pointed his tail in a random direction. "Just keep in mind though, I'm quite the hunter, you might just be signing up for failure." He gave Dustbreeze a quick wink before he turned and bounded away, deeper into the territory to begin looking for some prey he could catch. He was already feeling better, and having something to focus his mind on would definitely help his situation further.
Once he got a good distance away Flintstar paused to sniff the air, tail flicking with anticipation of the hunt and the challenge.
Her eyes lingered on his long fur as he shook our his pelt and turned away. The tortoiseshell cat watched over her shoulder as he gave a taunting response and bounded off in the snow. For a moment she just watched him move away, taked aback at his ease. She longed to be so confident. Being around him made her want to be confident. She sucked in a breath of cold lead bare air, letting the chill sooth her roiling emotions. She tasted that mouse again, stronger now. At least this would give her a head start. A small smile was plastered to her maw as she crept through the snow, utterly surprised at herself. Was she having fun? She was having fun! Her ears twisted as she held still and tried to pinpoint the mouse. Dust was sure of one thing, she wanted to win the hunt. A mouse wouldn't cut it. She needed to catch it, then find something else to catch... and quick.

She walked with careful and light steps. Trying to be quick and sneaky luckily she had plenty of practice. Her mouth watered as the scent of fresh kill grew stronger. Finally her ears perked forward as a rustling just beneath the snow sounded. There! Dustbreeze took easy and quick steps, the mouse was hidden under snow. With a swift and risky dive, she snagged it with her claws. The warrior pulled the rodent it, crushed its skull with a satisfying snap. Her stomach grumbled so loudly in response to the taste that she was sure Flintstar would hear.

There was no time to wait. She hid the mouse under some snow next to a tree and continued her prowl.
Old January 7th, 2020, 07:53 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Flameleaf @caswshay617

Chuckling at the she cat "ok . How about beautiful? Darling is a favorite of mine as well" he somewhat purred then perked his head up "oh! Well I'm teaching dustpaw here how to hunt." he added with a proud smile. With that Lionwhisker looked down at the apprentice "good work, now let's try scenting one shall we?" he suggested .
"ok "dustpaw said " i smell a mouse not too far from here"
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 8th, 2020, 04:14 AM
Might disappear again

@caswshay617 @SilentLamb

The warrior rolled her eyes, holding back a growl. “No nicknames.” She flicked her tail as she watched them train, slightly regretting her decision to join them. I should’ve ignored them. Her amber eyes flickered over to Dustpaw when she heard that he had scented something. Tigerdawn didn’t bother to check if he was correct or not, she wasn’t training him so she didn’t have to worry about it. She briefly glanced at Lionwhisker before turning back to his apprentice. He seems like he’d be a good warrior.

Character Site

Old January 8th, 2020, 05:51 AM
maplebriar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@caswshay617 @SilentLamb

The warrior rolled her eyes, holding back a growl. “No nicknames.” She flicked her tail as she watched them train, slightly regretting her decision to join them. I should’ve ignored them. Her amber eyes flickered over to Dustpaw when she heard that he had scented something. Tigerdawn didn’t bother to check if he was correct or not, she wasn’t training him so she didn’t have to worry about it. She briefly glanced at Lionwhisker before turning back to his apprentice. He seems like he’d be a good warrior.
Dustpaw was slowly heading for them smell he went into a crouch than pounced quickly killing it he proudly held a kinda plump mouse in his jaws
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 8th, 2020, 08:21 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

{ @caswshay617 }

Amberpaw laughed as Foxpaw jumped off of her, and she playfully cuffed his ear with her paw, making sure to keep her claws seathed. She got to her paws, shaking out her pelt, and glanced at him, a mischievous glint to her eyes. "Let's go all the way to the ShadowClan border! It's the farthest away, from what I've heard. Or we can climb the highest tree! Or go to Seastones! There are so many possibilities!"
She thought for a moment. "I think Seastones would be the most exciting." she then nodded confidently. "Yeah, let's go there." she bunched up her haunches, then started running in that direction. "Race you there!," she exclaimed excitedly, challenge in her voice.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 8th, 2020, 08:30 AM
maplebriar

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
{ @caswshay617 }

Amberpaw laughed as Foxpaw jumped off of her, and she playfully cuffed his ear with her paw, making sure to keep her claws seathed. She got to her paws, shaking out her pelt, and glanced at him, a mischievous glint to her eyes. "Let's go all the way to the ShadowClan border! It's the farthest away, from what I've heard. Or we can climb the highest tree! Or go to Seastones! There are so many possibilities!"
She thought for a moment. "I think Seastones would be the most exciting." she then nodded confidently. "Yeah, let's go there." she bunched up her haunches, then started running in that direction. "Race you there!," she exclaimed excitedly, challenge in her voice.
without relizing it she bounded off so he followed he bounding as fast as he could until they got to the seastones and he just stared at it, the moonlight shined on the water making the water and pebbles inside light up
@sliversnow the shy