Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by starry
Today 02:29 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:55 AM
Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:14 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:30 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 7th, 2017, 08:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
At the sound of Obsidiansky's voice, Sagewhisker's heart fell into a black abyss of confused emotions. How could this be happening? With one sentence their whole worlds had changed. Just like that. Sagewhisker blamed herself for that. Her pupil's acclimated to a narrow shape. She could never imagine how Obsidiansky felt in this situation. She did not even know how she felt about the situation. It was all just so confusing and she desperately wanted to just forget everything that had happened. Sagewhisker had never felt anything for someone like she felt for Obsidiasky. Not Blazingstar. Not Assetclaw. Not...anyone. Her love for Obsidiansky was like nothing she had ever felt before, and now she just felt dead inside. This was Sagewhisker's breaking point. Sagewhisker was gone, and she was not coming back this time. She looked up at the dark furred tom. Her eyes glazed with sorrow. She was weak, lifeless. Sagewhisker limply rose to her paws and met the tom's gaze. Slight tears formed in the corners of her emerald green eyes. Her gaze connected to his as she listened to his words. Sagewhisker searched his face, looking for...something. She did not know what but....something. She inhaled, and then exhaled slowly. The molly closed her eyes for what seemed like an eternity and then opened them, slowly. "And I'm sorry I expressed my feelings." Sagewhisker rasped. "I'm sorry I put us in this position."
"You can't help what you feel." The dark tom protested, seemingly defending her against herself. At this moment, it looked like her mind was her own worst enemy. And she couldn't help what she felt, there was no way to. Emotions were tricky things, they darted through your mind one after the other and there was no way to get rid of them. Neither was there a way to just change them. Obsidiansky wished he could change his feelings, wished he could tell her that he loved her - that he had always loved her - just like he had heard about when he was a kit. At a younger age, his parents had told him and his siblings the story of how they had met. It was a sweet and wonderful story. There was no heartbreak in it. No drama. It had just been them, inside a tight little friendship circle where everyone was together and eventually they had been too. But Obsidiansky had a wider circle, filled with lots of different cats and not all of them were together. There were, in fact, a few that weren't. "Sage, you can't change you being my best friend. That isn't going to change. And maybe someday... if and when I'm ready, things... could change." The tom admitted. When would he be ready? When would he know that it was time to settle down, that things were changing in his mind? Maybe that would be never, maybe he didn't want to settle down and have a mate and a family. No, Obsidiansky did want a family... he wanted kits someday. He wanted to be able to raise them and tell them stories and love them, but it was likely to be harder then he had thought. Especially if he wasn't ready for a mate. There was always the option of adopting, there were always kits looking for a family, abandoned and lost outside of WindClan's borders. But... the tom wasn't sure. Maybe someday, somehow, he would have a family. Someday. Somehow.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 7th, 2017, 03:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Sorrelkit looked up when a shadow fell over her. Her eyes narrowed faintly up at the larger Tom, waiting for her eyes to come into focus to recognize him. Springwind. The kit kept narrowed eyes on him as he spoke, eyeing him, studying him. If this cat, by any chance, was chosen as her mentor, she wanted to at least be prepared for what she had to face with him. So she decided not to rudely walk away for once. The Toyger sat back, letting her gaze flicker up to meet his eyes. Springwind wasnt the most interesting cat, but he probably knew many useful moves for her to learn. Sorrelkit flicked her tail tip over the ground. Her ears were still pricked, so she heard the faint growl in his throat, and could only guess he had realized who her parents were. Nobody liked Ratheart and Lemonspotted; Sorrelkit wondered when they were gonna take the hint and leave again. Hopefully before her ceremony. Great StarClan, if she got apprenticed to one of them...

Sorrelkit flexed her claws slightly at the thought, but sheathed them again, remembering she was sitting in front of a warrior. Not that she cared what he thought about her, but she didnt want to scare him off yet. "The leaf?" Sorrelkit brought herself from her thoughts to look down at the completely ripped-up leaf at her paws. Pride surged through her, and she shook her head, turning her gaze back to Springwind. "Well, isnt that what normal kits do? Play with leaves?" She flicked at one of the torn bits with her tail, looking oddly amused at herself. She was far from being a 'normal kit'. Hah. Sorrelkit shook her head, her brown eyes meeting his. After a moment of silence she decided to answer. "No, the leaf was just making an annoying sound. So," She looked down at the torn pieces before looking up at Springwind, seeming eerily calm. "I ripped it apart."
''Well - I - uh...if you want to call that playing.'' Springwind bounced his eyes from place to place. He never been in the presence of Hunterfang's younger siblings. He had seen Lynxkit around. He was such a sweet tom, so he thought his sister would be as well. Albeit, her voice stated otherwise. It held a chill to it that the older tom couldn't decipher. She didn't laugh. Or, seemed to be entertained. Because her next words were calm. That peculiar type of calm. It would had made Springwind's blood run cold, but she was a kit! She was Hunterfang's sister! So, he could come to adore her. Hopefully.

Swishing his tail, the tom plastered a sweet smile on his face. ''You sure do have a tough technique. For someone your age at least.'' He was certainly impressed. When, he should had been alarmed. Though he kept reminding himself that she was a kit. Besides, she somewhat reminded him of Moonpaw when she was a kit. The troublemaker had loved to tear through leaves with her sharp fangs. So, he seen it before. As he sat down in front of Sorrelkit, his whiskers quivered with amusement. ''Are you excited about becoming an apprentice? It's pretty soon, so I heard. '' His tail flicked behind him. Everyone was growing so fast. He had watched Hunterfang grow from a kit, and is now a warrior. Practically all his siblings he had known. Cavestorm, Curlypaw, Snowpaw, - He seen them all. Not so much, Eclipsemoon since he came from Thunderclan and all. Now, that he was thinking about that...was Hunterfang getting along well with his older brother? Hopefully. Springwind shook his thoughts away about his last apprentice, and brought his friendly gaze at the smaller she kit. ''And, uh - your brother. Lynxkit. How is he doing? I hope the both of you are alright with...'' Well, she knew. Her parents. However, Springwind didn't know the mindset of how Sorrelkit's worked. She was simply a kit. An innocent, sweet, cute kitten.
Old September 7th, 2017, 03:56 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Well - I - uh...if you want to call that playing.'' Springwind bounced his eyes from place to place. He never been in the presence of Hunterfang's younger siblings. He had seen Lynxkit around. He was such a sweet tom, so he thought his sister would be as well. Albeit, her voice stated otherwise. It held a chill to it that the older tom couldn't decipher. She didn't laugh. Or, seemed to be entertained. Because her next words were calm. That peculiar type of calm. It would had made Springwind's blood run cold, but she was a kit! She was Hunterfang's sister! So, he could come to adore her. Hopefully.

Swishing his tail, the tom plastered a sweet smile on his face. ''You sure do have a tough technique. For someone your age at least.'' He was certainly impressed. When, he should had been alarmed. Though he kept reminding himself that she was a kit. Besides, she somewhat reminded him of Moonpaw when she was a kit. The troublemaker had loved to tear through leaves with her sharp fangs. So, he seen it before. As he sat down in front of Sorrelkit, his whiskers quivered with amusement. ''Are you excited about becoming an apprentice? It's pretty soon, so I heard. '' His tail flicked behind him. Everyone was growing so fast. He had watched Hunterfang grow from a kit, and is now a warrior. Practically all his siblings he had known. Cavestorm, Curlypaw, Snowpaw, - He seen them all. Not so much, Eclipsemoon since he came from Thunderclan and all. Now, that he was thinking about that...was Hunterfang getting along well with his older brother? Hopefully. Springwind shook his thoughts away about his last apprentice, and brought his friendly gaze at the smaller she kit. ''And, uh - your brother. Lynxkit. How is he doing? I hope the both of you are alright with...'' Well, she knew. Her parents. However, Springwind didn't know the mindset of how Sorrelkit's worked. She was simply a kit. An innocent, sweet, cute kitten.
Innocent, sweet, cute. Not so much. Sorrelkit's gaze met Springwind's with an eery calmness that just could not be explained. "I dont play." Her ear twitched. "Not often." She allowed her ears to relax, flattening them back against her skull. Not in a gesture of anger; She wasnt angry at the moment. She felt oddly at peace. But that was something to change easily, she knew. Sorrelkit was a dangerous kit. Soon she would be a dangerous apprentice. Something she simply couldnt wait for. Sorrelkit tilted her head as Springwind sat in front of her. He seemed amused by her, which brought on a faint spark of annoyance.

"Thanks. I like to think im very tough." The words held a faint, dangerous edge to them, almost like a warning. She wasnt sure whether she wanted to scare him off at this point or not. Talking with other cats wasnt something she particularly enjoyed, especially not warriors, warriors who found her cute and amusing. Sorrelkit was anything but, for StarClan's sake. In any case, she would talk until he walked away. After all, she'd been there first, she wasnt gonna go through the trouble of leaving. No, he could do that himself. "Not really. I dont really care. But I suppose whatever gets me into battle training faster." Sorrelkit said dryly, turning her head to groom the fur along her spine down. His next words made her ears twitch, but she took her time grooming her fur before turning back to him, brown eyes narrowed.

"With..?" Then it hit her. Now she allowed the faintest smile to tug at her lips, but it was cold, humorless. "Oh, right. With Lemonspotted and Ratheart." The names left her mouth with such iciness, such an uncaring tone. She didnt care about her parents at all. She just wanted them away from her as soon as possible before she became an apprentice. Because if she got one of them for a mentor, she would go off. Completely. The Toyger let out a dry chuckle to herself. "Lynxkit is ecstatic that they're here. Im just waiting for Lemon to run off and for Rat to scuttle after her like the pathetic Tom he is. Wont be long now. I just hope its soon enough." She grumbled, not sure why she was revealing her thoughts to the Tom, but she didnt really care. "Anyway," She shrugged, lowering her head to groom her chest fur down and waiting for him to speak again. He asks, she answers; Sorrelkit wouldnt make any small talk herself.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 7th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old September 7th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Did he really willingly say he would come to the nursery every chance he gets? Like, she wouldn't have to force him to? Thea was certainly surprised. Unbalanced, but she tried to mask this by staring at the two kits in her old nest, nestled together. He didn't move. He didn't snap at her. He was actually...being sweet. Why was he being sweet all of a sudden? Why did he do a complete circled impression on her. It made it hard for her to hate him because she wanted to believe he was a good cat. Sure, he could charm the ladies. Not her, however. She was immuned to his ways. Maybe, because he never flirted with her before. Everything with them had been stern and short. She didn't think it would come to this, but it had. She was carrying his kits now. Glowing as a queen should. ''Sounds good,'' She spoke, quietly. She didn't mind him checking in on her every chance he got. Then, everyone would know who fathered her litter. Because the other queens hadn't known. They questioned her loyalty. If they seen Weaselshade tending to her needs as a mate would, then they would know her kits would be windclan kits. Not truly windclan...but, still raised here because their father was raised here at a very young age. Since their fighting had ceased, the she cat curled around herself, keeping her tail in close contact with her stomach. Ever since she became pregnant, every move she made had been with cautious. She wouldn't lose this litter. This was a second chance. Yet, the father of this litter had been much stronger in stature than the last father of her litter. Both hadn't been her mates. And, she was coerced to breed for the small scraps of fur. Now, she made the choice that she wanted kits. She wasn't forced to. That thought hit her like a brick, throwing off her tough act for a moment. She could feel one of the little ones bump into her, causing her to jump slightly. Now...that was a powerful blow. Maybe, that was a good thing. One of them was going to be strong. However, she didn't say anything about this to Weaselshade, her excitement was bubbling through, but it was still rather awkward to talk to him about these things. It was awkward to talk to him about...a lot of things. Only because they didn't get along. But, maybe it was time for that to change. Put everything behind them, and act like the mature clan mates they could be.

It was a rare moment that you would see Thea and him not fighting. A rare moment indeed. Mothkit and Lynxkit were lucky to even catch a glimpse of the two of them. Though the truth was they were probably watching with unimaginable interest. That was a thought that actually kind of annoyed him. One that annoyed him more... the other queens might think they were mates. Sure these were their kits, but that didn't make them mates. Nor did it make them love each other. No matter what the other queens thought. Weaselshade turned his gaze around the nursery, trying to pick up any trace of a cat who was looking at them besides Mothkit and her kit friend. Any queen who had looked in their direction and had stared in aw. He knew it probably wasn't good to be searching the nursery for anyone looking at them, but he still felt annoyed by the though everyone in the nursery might be watching them. And getting the wrong idea. A stupid idea. One that the might actually be in love, or be mates. They would think twice if they had seen the fight before what was currently happening. Finally, after a little while of thinking grudgingly against all who had seen what was happening, he turned his gaze back to Thea. As much as he hated to do it, it was probably time for him to leave. He hadn't seen Lionsoar in a while. He hadn't trained his apprentice in a while either. He should probably go and do one of those. No matter how much he just wanted to stay right there forever. "Maybe I should leave now." he stated. "Unless you want me to stay for a while longer..." his voice trailed off. That was the only reason that he would stay. He needed to get to warrior duties and talking with his friends. He couldn't stay in the nursery forever. "But I can always come back later, because we agreed to that."
Old September 7th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Zero to Hero

Blazingstar laid in his nest. The nest he hadn't left more than once a day. When he did leave it, he didn't leave the den. Blazingstar couldn't show the clan what he had become so he hasn't left in days, maybe a week or so now. With the shortage of prey increasing by the day, Blazingstar had left his share to the clan. He was watching his clan mates starting to starve and in that moment, he was simply going to sacrifice his share of prey to prevent it from happening sooner. He only hoped no one had noticed his absence lately.

He shifted.
Now he was laying on his side.

His skin lined his bone structure tightly. You could feel every rib along his chest if you touched him. His shoulder blades and hip bones jutted more from his body. It was pitiful. He was in the midst of starvation. Too weak to move, but too prideful to call for help. The leader's normally fluffy, shiny pelt was ragged and sticking out every which direction. It was clear he hadn't groomed himself in days. It hung from his frame, but still hid how thin he had made himself. Blazingstar had been sleeping a lot lately. Only conscious for about 15 minutes at a time. His breaths were shallow and it was obvious he was dying. Blazingstar knew it too and he knew when he lost this life, he'd awaken to still be starving. Part of him wished someone would stumble upon him after this life, however the other part of him hoped no one would. Perhaps he could continuously lose lives, unless the rumors were true. That Starclan would offer him prey to help him strengthen up long enough to heal from the lose of that life. Surely he'd know soon. He felt it. He saw the stars twinkling in his peripheral vision. Soon.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 7th, 2017, 05:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

It was a rare moment that you would see Thea and him not fighting. A rare moment indeed. Mothkit and Lynxkit were lucky to even catch a glimpse of the two of them. Though the truth was they were probably watching with unimaginable interest. That was a thought that actually kind of annoyed him. One that annoyed him more... the other queens might think they were mates. Sure these were their kits, but that didn't make them mates. Nor did it make them love each other. No matter what the other queens thought. Weaselshade turned his gaze around the nursery, trying to pick up any trace of a cat who was looking at them besides Mothkit and her kit friend. Any queen who had looked in their direction and had stared in aw. He knew it probably wasn't good to be searching the nursery for anyone looking at them, but he still felt annoyed by the though everyone in the nursery might be watching them. And getting the wrong idea. A stupid idea. One that the might actually be in love, or be mates. They would think twice if they had seen the fight before what was currently happening. Finally, after a little while of thinking grudgingly against all who had seen what was happening, he turned his gaze back to Thea. As much as he hated to do it, it was probably time for him to leave. He hadn't seen Lionsoar in a while. He hadn't trained his apprentice in a while either. He should probably go and do one of those. No matter how much he just wanted to stay right there forever. "Maybe I should leave now." he stated. "Unless you want me to stay for a while longer..." his voice trailed off. That was the only reason that he would stay. He needed to get to warrior duties and talking with his friends. He couldn't stay in the nursery forever. "But I can always come back later, because we agreed to that."
Thea watched the paranoid tom. He had been looking around, trying to find...something. Thea was certainly confused, but he didn't allow it to taint her mood. Her fur had bristled slightly because she didn't like that he was giving glares to all the other cats. Just what was his problem? The pregnant feline didn't lift her head, staying in her spot in a cool comfort. She kept her eyes on her kits; Mothkit - and where was Nightkit? They must had been around somewhere. Things had settled between the two of them. They had came to an understanding, and Thea was quite comfortable around him now. Even if it were weird. When he mentioned that he should go, she lifted her head and gave a tiny nod. She wasn't going to stop him from doing what he wanted to do. He had warrior duties and...friends, as he had stated. She didn't have many friends. She currently only had one, who helped her with her pregnancy since Weaselshade had been gone within a moon. She couldn't wait to gossip with Earlyclaw that the tom who fathered her kits finally came to check up on her. But, then he added that he could stay if she wanted him to. That was sweet...but, it wasn't tempting. ''You can leave.'' She said, quietly, brushing her tail lowly. But, she appreciated that he was dedicated to coming back. Hopefully, he would keep that promise. Her whiskers twitched, and amused grin coming onto her maw. She guessed she would see him once she gave birth. Because a tom like Weaselshade? Most likely would forget her, and be dazzingly another she cat by now. ''Mhm. Alright, I'll see you later.'' I guess...

Last edited by Brilliance; September 7th, 2017 at 05:46 PM.
Old September 7th, 2017, 07:34 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"You can't help what you feel." The dark tom protested, seemingly defending her against herself. At this moment, it looked like her mind was her own worst enemy. And she couldn't help what she felt, there was no way to. Emotions were tricky things, they darted through your mind one after the other and there was no way to get rid of them. Neither was there a way to just change them. Obsidiansky wished he could change his feelings, wished he could tell her that he loved her - that he had always loved her - just like he had heard about when he was a kit. At a younger age, his parents had told him and his siblings the story of how they had met. It was a sweet and wonderful story. There was no heartbreak in it. No drama. It had just been them, inside a tight little friendship circle where everyone was together and eventually they had been too. But Obsidiansky had a wider circle, filled with lots of different cats and not all of them were together. There were, in fact, a few that weren't. "Sage, you can't change you being my best friend. That isn't going to change. And maybe someday... if and when I'm ready, things... could change." The tom admitted. When would he be ready? When would he know that it was time to settle down, that things were changing in his mind? Maybe that would be never, maybe he didn't want to settle down and have a mate and a family. No, Obsidiansky did want a family... he wanted kits someday. He wanted to be able to raise them and tell them stories and love them, but it was likely to be harder then he had thought. Especially if he wasn't ready for a mate. There was always the option of adopting, there were always kits looking for a family, abandoned and lost outside of WindClan's borders. But... the tom wasn't sure. Maybe someday, somehow, he would have a family. Someday. Somehow.
Sagewhisker held the dark furred tom's gaze. Anger formed in the her emerald gaze, tears falling down her face. Her face bunched into a snarl, a frown forming across her maw. "But I can control them! If I just.... let go, push it all down. Then.... maybe It will go away. Maybe... I can stop myself from feeling." Sagewhisker hissed. The stress, the pain, everything. It was just too much for the scarred molly to bear. Se unsheathed and then sheathed her claws, over and over again. Deep gashes scarred the earth below her. Sagewhisker clenched her teeth together, and then bit her lip for she was afraid that she would continue screaming at the tom in front of her. Every breath she took was forced. If she stopped breathing could....no. She could not abandon her clan just like that, but... no one would miss her. She could just...stop. No. Sagewhisker looked back up at Obsidiansky. She studied his face. There was emotion that seemed... genuine. Obsidiansky could never feel that way for her. Emotions were just a trick, a stunt. Trickery. Nothing she felt was real, genuine. Nothing anyone felt was real. Just a figment of imagination.

"But, I can not really change it if.... it is not real, can I? Nothing we feel is real. Is all just trickery, inflicted upon us." Sagewhisker whispered. She was slipping away, rapidly. Sagewhisker was, slowly but surely, loosing her mind. Everything and everyone she cared about had turned on her or left her, or so she thought. Everything was just a play that StarClan had just set up to break her. Well they had defiantly succeeded in their mission. Everything around her was just a game and she was another one of it's puppets. And guess what? Game over. Sagewhisker did not care anymore. She was done, through with life. "You do not really feel that way about me. You are just trying to spare my feelings. Well guess what? I'm sick of your stupid games. I am done. Done. I am gone. I have lost my mind."

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; September 7th, 2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old September 7th, 2017, 07:48 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Zero to Hero

Blazingstar laid in his nest. The nest he hadn't left more than once a day. When he did leave it, he didn't leave the den. Blazingstar couldn't show the clan what he had become so he hasn't left in days, maybe a week or so now. With the shortage of prey increasing by the day, Blazingstar had left his share to the clan. He was watching his clan mates starting to starve and in that moment, he was simply going to sacrifice his share of prey to prevent it from happening sooner. He only hoped no one had noticed his absence lately.

He shifted.
Now he was laying on his side.

His skin lined his bone structure tightly. You could feel every rib along his chest if you touched him. His shoulder blades and hip bones jutted more from his body. It was pitiful. He was in the midst of starvation. Too weak to move, but too prideful to call for help. The leader's normally fluffy, shiny pelt was ragged and sticking out every which direction. It was clear he hadn't groomed himself in days. It hung from his frame, but still hid how thin he had made himself. Blazingstar had been sleeping a lot lately. Only conscious for about 15 minutes at a time. His breaths were shallow and it was obvious he was dying. Blazingstar knew it too and he knew when he lost this life, he'd awaken to still be starving. Part of him wished someone would stumble upon him after this life, however the other part of him hoped no one would. Perhaps he could continuously lose lives, unless the rumors were true. That Starclan would offer him prey to help him strengthen up long enough to heal from the lose of that life. Surely he'd know soon. He felt it. He saw the stars twinkling in his peripheral vision. Soon.
Surgestorm wandered from his den for the first time in a day or so, his grumbling stomach encouraging him to emerge and check to see if there was any small piece of prey in the small fresh kill pile. He assumed that those that needed it had already eaten, and it had been a day or so since he had gotten his share. However, as he was wandering toward the pile, his yellow gaze was suddenly drawn toward the Blazingstar's den. As he hovered over the prey, about to pick up a scrawny mouse, realization dawned on him. I haven't seen Blazingstar out and about... The medicine cat sat back on his haunches, thinking back over the last couple of days. Usually, their leader was always going around the camp and involving himself. "That's wierd..." He bent and picked up his prey, turning away from the direction of his own home and instead heading over to the leader's den.

The scent wafting from the entrance hit him before he even caught sight of their leader, and his heart instantly sunk. It smelt stale, and wrong. There was definitely something bad happening in there. He didn't bother to ask to enter in that moment, instead walking bolding into the space. After his eyes adjusted to the low lighting, his yellow hues widened at the sight before him; he could see every rib poking through Blazingstar's now dirty and matted ginger pelt. The medicine cat had recalled that his leader had been losing weight, but then again the whole clan had been starving slowly because prey was scarce. Even the medicine cat had been getting skinnier. He searching his memories, and was overcome with regret. When did it become this bad? Why didn't I notice sooner? He shook the emotions away for the moment, hurrying forward to Blazingstar's side and dropping the mouse to the side for now. Helping him was priority. "Blazingstar?" He kept his voice low, trying not to startle him. Carefully, he pressed his ear to the other tom's chest, listening for his vitals. His heartbeat is slow... weak... Surgestorm pulled away, his chest tightening; it was clear to him that it may be too late for this life.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old September 7th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat
It was another beautiful morning in the camp that belonged to Windclan, making the young male known as Hawkfeather smile with happiness and content with his current life. He had finally earned himself a family that loved him and it made the young warrior overjoyed for the future moons. A few moons ago, he had confessed his feelings for the most gorgeous she-cat he had ever laid eyes on - his beloved Caracalspirit. Sharing a moss nest with her and being able to tell her every single day that he loved her - it was a mere dream come true. He shook his head, however, knowing that he was just being a mouse-brain with thinking so much about such things. Other tom-cat’s didn’t go so far in thinking about their mates, but could you honestly blame him? Hawkfeather gave a small sigh, resting on his haunches on the edge of the dirt clearing, his tail flicking back and forth beside him as he looked up at the deep orange-hued sky. It was a rather peaceful sight and the male wouldn’t have it any other way, knowing that just for a moment, everything was right in the world around him.
Old September 7th, 2017, 09:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@CandyFlossCat
It was another beautiful morning in the camp that belonged to Windclan, making the young male known as Hawkfeather smile with happiness and content with his current life. He had finally earned himself a family that loved him and it made the young warrior overjoyed for the future moons. A few moons ago, he had confessed his feelings for the most gorgeous she-cat he had ever laid eyes on - his beloved Caracalspirit. Sharing a moss nest with her and being able to tell her every single day that he loved her - it was a mere dream come true. He shook his head, however, knowing that he was just being a mouse-brain with thinking so much about such things. Other tom-cat’s didn’t go so far in thinking about their mates, but could you honestly blame him? Hawkfeather gave a small sigh, resting on his haunches on the edge of the dirt clearing, his tail flicking back and forth beside him as he looked up at the deep orange-hued sky. It was a rather peaceful sight and the male wouldn’t have it any other way, knowing that just for a moment, everything was right in the world around him.
Caracalspirit was sitting next to her mate, leaning into him with a content look on her face. They'd been mates for a bit now, and it was all she imagined. They were even closer than before, obviously, and that was what she enjoyed. They could have kits at some point, perhaps, if Hawkfeather wanted of course. It'd been a few moons since the tom asked her to be his mate, and she'd gladly accepted. He was the only tom she'd ever loved, honestly. She wasn't the best at it before, but she enjoyed their loving embraces each day. She was getting slowly better at it, sometimes dropping a cheesy line to annoy her mate. Something sappy, overly sappy really. She didn't know if other she-cats thought as much about their mate as she did. Honestly, Caracalspirit didn't care that much. It was their own relationship. She turned to Hawkfeather, nuzzling him with a little purr. She gazed at the sky, enjoying the prettiness of it. She purred softly, unable to imagine anything better than this. Caracalspirit smiled, her tail curling around her and her eyes shining with warmth.
Closed Thread