Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:18 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:10 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:09 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Today 08:04 AM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Today 07:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 7th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit was sitting next to her mate, leaning into him with a content look on her face. They'd been mates for a bit now, and it was all she imagined. They were even closer than before, obviously, and that was what she enjoyed. They could have kits at some point, perhaps, if Hawkfeather wanted of course. It'd been a few moons since the tom asked her to be his mate, and she'd gladly accepted. He was the only tom she'd ever loved, honestly. She wasn't the best at it before, but she enjoyed their loving embraces each day. She was getting slowly better at it, sometimes dropping a cheesy line to annoy her mate. Something sappy, overly sappy really. She didn't know if other she-cats thought as much about their mate as she did. Honestly, Caracalspirit didn't care that much. It was their own relationship. She turned to Hawkfeather, nuzzling him with a little purr. She gazed at the sky, enjoying the prettiness of it. She purred softly, unable to imagine anything better than this. Caracalspirit smiled, her tail curling around her and her eyes shining with warmth.
“Did I mention that you look rather beautiful in the morning sunlight?” Hawkfeather murmured to his mate, smiling as she nuzzled him. He rested his chin on top of her head, holding his beloved close to him as they enjoyed the early hours of the day together in each other’s embrace. It was truly a sight and experience that the male would never get tired of. Yes, there were some cats that stared at them, probably growing uncomfortable at their frequent displays of affection, but the tan-furred warrior just huffed at them and teased the other tom’s that they were just jealous that he got to have such an amazing and wondrous she-cat as Carcalspirit. He often wondered how Owlsparks and Firesparks were doing these days, but he assumed that, like them, they were having quality alone time with their significant other. “Have any plans today, my dear?” The warrior asked her, giving the female’s head a stroke of tongue, an affectionate purr rumbling in his throat, “Or do I have you all to myself on this fine day?” No matter how many times part of him told him that he was too affectionate at points, Hawkfeather honestly didn’t mind, wanting to be himself and show her how much he loved her.
Old September 7th, 2017, 09:39 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Did I mention that you look rather beautiful in the morning sunlight?” Hawkfeather murmured to his mate, smiling as she nuzzled him. He rested his chin on top of her head, holding his beloved close to him as they enjoyed the early hours of the day together in each other’s embrace. It was truly a sight and experience that the male would never get tired of. Yes, there were some cats that stared at them, probably growing uncomfortable at their frequent displays of affection, but the tan-furred warrior just huffed at them and teased the other tom’s that they were just jealous that he got to have such an amazing and wondrous she-cat as Carcalspirit. He often wondered how Owlsparks and Firesparks were doing these days, but he assumed that, like them, they were having quality alone time with their significant other. “Have any plans today, my dear?” The warrior asked her, giving the female’s head a stroke of tongue, an affectionate purr rumbling in his throat, “Or do I have you all to myself on this fine day?” No matter how many times part of him told him that he was too affectionate at points, Hawkfeather honestly didn’t mind, wanting to be himself and show her how much he loved her.
"Yes, in fact you have." Caracalspirit laughed, affection in her tone. Her tail flicked softly, and her ears were pricked and she nuzzled her mate with amusement. She smiled up at him, her tail swaying softly. The soft morning sun warmed her tan fur, and she purred happily. There was nowhere she'd rather be, this was a perfect little situation. She knew some cats were envious of their relationship, while some were sickened by their affections. She ignored both those groups, choosing to just let both of them be themselves. Caracalspirit had never been one to let others get to her. She chose to keep her head up and brush off insults. Hawkfeather was her ideal mate. He was humorous, and sweet, and affectionate. The perfect mix of everything. Owlsparks and Firesparks, she found their matching prefixes perfect, were probably off with each other somewhere. When the two young warriors were awkward and crushing, they were mates already. They had more experience, but Caracalspirit didn't mind. "Not today, Hawky" she mewed, she'd come up with the little nickname recently. "You have me" she laughed, mimicking his romantic tone.
Old September 7th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Yes, in fact you have." Caracalspirit laughed, affection in her tone. Her tail flicked softly, and her ears were pricked and she nuzzled her mate with amusement. She smiled up at him, her tail swaying softly. The soft morning sun warmed her tan fur, and she purred happily. There was nowhere she'd rather be, this was a perfect little situation. She knew some cats were envious of their relationship, while some were sickened by their affections. She ignored both those groups, choosing to just let both of them be themselves. Caracalspirit had never been one to let others get to her. She chose to keep her head up and brush off insults. Hawkfeather was her ideal mate. He was humorous, and sweet, and affectionate. The perfect mix of everything. Owlsparks and Firesparks, she found their matching prefixes perfect, were probably off with each other somewhere. When the two young warriors were awkward and crushing, they were mates already. They had more experience, but Caracalspirit didn't mind. "Not today, Hawky" she mewed, she'd come up with the little nickname recently. "You have me" she laughed, mimicking his romantic tone.
Hawkfeather uttered a softened chuckle at his mate’s response, his whiskers twitching with amusement. “Ah, well, I believe that a cat as beautiful and stunning as you should be reminded whenever possible of how amazing they are.” The male mentioned, a slight smirk on his maw, “Any tom that is mouse-brained enough to not shower their mate with compliments every day does not deserve them. I shall take it upon myself to make sure that I am worthy to be by your side until the day I fade in Starclan.” The young warrior let an affectionate purr rumble in his throat once more, loving to breathe in the sweet, lush scent of his elegant flower that was his mate. Sure, the two of them were often cheesy, corny and such when it came to being romantic, but that was just how they did these things. A low huff came from Hawkfeather when she called him by an adorable nickname. He nuzzled the she-cat before him, resting his tail over hers gently. “Excellent.” Hawkfeather remarked, “And you have me, my delicate prairie flower.” He. too, could play this nickname game that she had created between them. “We have all day to do whatever we want. There is a certain bliss in knowing such things..”
Old September 7th, 2017, 10:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Innocent, sweet, cute. Not so much. Sorrelkit's gaze met Springwind's with an eery calmness that just could not be explained. "I dont play." Her ear twitched. "Not often." She allowed her ears to relax, flattening them back against her skull. Not in a gesture of anger; She wasnt angry at the moment. She felt oddly at peace. But that was something to change easily, she knew. Sorrelkit was a dangerous kit. Soon she would be a dangerous apprentice. Something she simply couldnt wait for. Sorrelkit tilted her head as Springwind sat in front of her. He seemed amused by her, which brought on a faint spark of annoyance.

"Thanks. I like to think im very tough." The words held a faint, dangerous edge to them, almost like a warning. She wasnt sure whether she wanted to scare him off at this point or not. Talking with other cats wasnt something she particularly enjoyed, especially not warriors, warriors who found her cute and amusing. Sorrelkit was anything but, for StarClan's sake. In any case, she would talk until he walked away. After all, she'd been there first, she wasnt gonna go through the trouble of leaving. No, he could do that himself. "Not really. I dont really care. But I suppose whatever gets me into battle training faster." Sorrelkit said dryly, turning her head to groom the fur along her spine down. His next words made her ears twitch, but she took her time grooming her fur before turning back to him, brown eyes narrowed.

"With..?" Then it hit her. Now she allowed the faintest smile to tug at her lips, but it was cold, humorless. "Oh, right. With Lemonspotted and Ratheart." The names left her mouth with such iciness, such an uncaring tone. She didnt care about her parents at all. She just wanted them away from her as soon as possible before she became an apprentice. Because if she got one of them for a mentor, she would go off. Completely. The Toyger let out a dry chuckle to herself. "Lynxkit is ecstatic that they're here. Im just waiting for Lemon to run off and for Rat to scuttle after her like the pathetic Tom he is. Wont be long now. I just hope its soon enough." She grumbled, not sure why she was revealing her thoughts to the Tom, but she didnt really care. "Anyway," She shrugged, lowering her head to groom her chest fur down and waiting for him to speak again. He asks, she answers; Sorrelkit wouldnt make any small talk herself.
It should had alarmed Springwind of what the kit said. She didn't play. What kit didn't play? Springwind simply flicked his ears at her words, finding her rather interesting to talk to. She wasn't like most of the kits. Part of him wondered if it was because of who her parents were. Lemonspotted was out of place, and Ratheart might as well play a part in it as well. Suddenly, the tom brought his tail forward, using it to flutter the torn leaves around them. He seemed to have expected her to want to catch them as a kit would frolic around. "But, games are fun! I remember playing lots of games with my brother and best friend. We made up plenty of games. My brother was the creative one - a new game all the time." Springwind purred at the memories. "You better continue to enjoy the games while it last, young one. Once you become an apprentice. Your kithood is left behind. For good." Springwind was a kind tom. He had always been that jokester, laid back type with a skillful nature.

"Oh, yes. If you're anything like Hunterfang. You're going to be very tough." He spoke delicately. More so, cooing at her because he did find her to be very cute. Despite her monotone accent. She was simply adorable to her. "Whoever your mentor may be - better watch out! They'll have professional on their paws. And, who knows? You'll probably teach them more than they're teaching you," he laughed with a slight shake of his head. She had confidence. That was a good thing for any apprentice. He was sure she would impress her mentor every chance she got. "I like that you have confidence as well. It's a good trait - don't allow it to get to your head though." He warned, more playfully as he flicked his tail at the kit's nose.

Understandable. She didn't like her parents. Who did? They both had deep issues that needed to be investigated. Springwind didn't truly care about the mother toyger and her demented mate. He did care for their kits. Lynxkit was about the sweetest tom he ever met. With such a passion for Hunterfang, and admiration that was undeniable. He wondered if Sorrelkit was fascinated with any of her siblings. Breezeflower had came to his mind since the she cat had watched her younger half siblings while her father been chasing her stepmother. "Now, Sorrelkit, I know your parents are lowdown at times, but that don't give you the opportunity to talk about them like such. As a kit, you need to know respect." He reprimanded her. He agreed that Ratheart and Lemonspotted weren't stable enough to have kits, but as a kit Sorrelkit had to respect every warrior, and any rank higher than her. "They're not the best parents around...but still, you must love them because they are family. But, you do not have to like them as an individual. Because of their character." He talked to her like she was his apprentice. The way he talker to Hunterfang when he was an apprentice. Little did he know, love was not a feeling that seeped into the toyger' heart.
Old September 7th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom blinked, and then relaxed. His shoulders seemed to droop, partly in defeat and partly out of exhaustion. Most of him had been given to Moonpaw. Trying to let her understand. Trying to make her understand, might have been a better way of putting it. Maybe... he had been selfish. But in a way, she had hurt him and she had been more selfish then she was. So now Couragepaw was left trying to put these pieces together and show her the whole picture, but it seemed every time one piece was put in, another was pulled out. "I..." There was nothing he could think of to say. What did you say in these situations? "I'm sorry." It was so simple, but it pulled his heart out. Gently, the apprentice put his tail on Moonpaw's back and let it stay there. "N - no, you don't... have to apologize. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for pushing you, I'm sorry for being a jerk, I'm sorry f - for... for making you scared. I'm sorry I ever put this on you, I should've -" He stopped with a bitter laugh and walked a few steps away from her, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws.

"I should've been more careful and I never should have tricked you about Fernpaw."

Couragepaw was sorry for that, he truly was. If only he had been less selfish! Less self-centered, he could have seen how scared she was! But there was no way to fix that now. If only they could go back to the days when he had been a cheerful, carefree little kit - and a young apprentice - running around without a serious thought in his mind. If only they could go back to the days when Moonpaw's fur had fluffed out and looked like a dandelion, pretty and elegant and... oh, Couragepaw wished things hadn't changed between them.

"But I wasn't tricking you when I said I loved you, and I'm not sorry that I... that I do. Because I do, Moonpaw, I love you... you can't change that. You can't ever change that. I said I loved you and I still mean it."

There. All the cards out on the table. Maybe he was pushing her again, but Couragepaw was tired of this game. This wasn't funny. This wasn't some sort of a cat-and-mouse game, it was love. It was real. And if she didn't believe him, well, then they were back to the start. But Couragepaw couldn't play this game for much longer. He was sorry he had pushed her. Had told her in the first place, yet now he was telling her again. Why? Maybe there was something going on inside his mind. And whatever it was, it was pushing him to these lengths until he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on.
Moonoaw remained as she had been before, and then looked out over the territory for a moment. This was the territory that she had dreamed of protecting so many times; protecting with Couragepaw. She loved this place so much, it made her feel love and feel courage even when she couldn't feel at all, but now it just felt empty; most things felt empty when Couragepaw was beside her.

Out of everything that she could have expected at that moment, him touching her was not one of them. She froze and began to stare at the ground intently; she was afraid to look him in the eyes right now with his tail about her.
She felt herself tilt slightly, almost trying to lean against him as if she were pretending that nothing had happened between them; that they were still old friends and good company. She stopped herself though as he began to laugh and pulled away. She must have been stupid to have done such a thing.

Couragepaw's words surprised her though; a crush is one thing, love is another. She had loved him dearly as a brother and now she loved him dearly as more. For some reason she just hadn't expected to hear it from his own lips, and she looked up at him again, trying to find his eyes; they looked sincere. She remained, eyes trying to keep locked onto his – becoming lost in them.
"I would never... I would never want to change that. Not for all the stars in the sky." Moonpaw hesitated, not sure if she should say these next words, and she tore her eyes away, staring down at her feet.
"I love you too..."
She couldn't help but glance up again – however momentarily – to look at him again. Would he be mad about this?

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old September 7th, 2017, 10:47 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It should had alarmed Springwind of what the kit said. She didn't play. What kit didn't play? Springwind simply flicked his ears at her words, finding her rather interesting to talk to. She wasn't like most of the kits. Part of him wondered if it was because of who her parents were. Lemonspotted was out of place, and Ratheart might as well play a part in it as well. Suddenly, the tom brought his tail forward, using it to flutter the torn leaves around them. He seemed to have expected her to want to catch them as a kit would frolic around. "But, games are fun! I remember playing lots of games with my brother and best friend. We made up plenty of games. My brother was the creative one - a new game all the time." Springwind purred at the memories. "You better continue to enjoy the games while it last, young one. Once you become an apprentice. Your kithood is left behind. For good." Springwind was a kind tom. He had always been that jokester, laid back type with a skillful nature.

"Oh, yes. If you're anything like Hunterfang. You're going to be very tough." He spoke delicately. More so, cooing at her because he did find her to be very cute. Despite her monotone accent. She was simply adorable to her. "Whoever your mentor may be - better watch out! They'll have professional on their paws. And, who knows? You'll probably teach them more than they're teaching you," he laughed with a slight shake of his head. She had confidence. That was a good thing for any apprentice. He was sure she would impress her mentor every chance she got. "I like that you have confidence as well. It's a good trait - don't allow it to get to your head though." He warned, more playfully as he flicked his tail at the kit's nose.

Understandable. She didn't like her parents. Who did? They both had deep issues that needed to be investigated. Springwind didn't truly care about the mother toyger and her demented mate. He did care for their kits. Lynxkit was about the sweetest tom he ever met. With such a passion for Hunterfang, and admiration that was undeniable. He wondered if Sorrelkit was fascinated with any of her siblings. Breezeflower had came to his mind since the she cat had watched her younger half siblings while her father been chasing her stepmother. "Now, Sorrelkit, I know your parents are lowdown at times, but that don't give you the opportunity to talk about them like such. As a kit, you need to know respect." He reprimanded her. He agreed that Ratheart and Lemonspotted weren't stable enough to have kits, but as a kit Sorrelkit had to respect every warrior, and any rank higher than her. "They're not the best parents around...but still, you must love them because they are family. But, you do not have to like them as an individual. Because of their character." He talked to her like she was his apprentice. The way he talker to Hunterfang when he was an apprentice. Little did he know, love was not a feeling that seeped into the toyger' heart.
Sorrelkit was growing annoyed with this Tom. Her eyes narrowed as he made the leaves flutter, but she didnt move to chase them. She did growl when one floated too close to her nose, and ended up ripping it out of the air, tearing it even more than it already was until the small bits were barely... Anything anymore. Satisfied, she let the shavings drop from her jaws, teeth bared. She calmed after a moment though, bringing satisfied eyes up to his face. "Good. You think its fun sitting around, not learning anything about fighting? Well, think again, mister. Being a kit isnt as fun as it looks." She hissed out lowly, her glare meeting his calm gaze. She wasnt sure why she was so angry, but she was. Her calmness had vanished.

It made her jerk back when he cooed at her. Now she was used to that from her sister, but not from Springwind. She didnt even know the Tom, after all. And goodness, it made her even more angry that he was speaking so softly, like she was the cutest thing in the world. Then complimenting her. And then- Sorrelkit snapped her teeth at his tail with a small snarl. A sound that shouldnt come from such a young kit at all, but it did. She focused an angry gaze on the Tom. "Dont do that." Her voice was sharp. "Unless you wanna lose that tail." The young kit was aware that she was pushing her limits; She didnt care. She wanted to break through them. Wanted him to snap. Wanted him to be afraid. Wanted him to stop treating her like some little angel.

As he scolded her, Sorrelkit didnt flinch once. She listened to him, only interrupting when she felt necessary. "Love?" A mocking laugh escaped her, though there was no humor to her tone, just a very cold edge. "That's funny, buddy. I dont love anyone. I dont even like anyone. I dont care about anyone. Not Lemonspotted. Not Ratheart. Not Lynxkit. Not Hunterfang. Not Breezeflower. Not Eclipsemoon. Not Curlypaw. Not Snowpaw. Not you." With each name her voice grew colder, more sure of herself. Saying it aloud made it real, made that tiny part of her that wanted to like them go away, silenced it. Sorrelkit sat back and jerked her chin up to give him a defiant look, before glancing back around the clearing. "Not anybody." she finished lowly, sinking her claws slightly into the ground before sheathing them again.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 7th, 2017 at 10:48 PM.
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:43 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Hawkfeather uttered a softened chuckle at his mate’s response, his whiskers twitching with amusement. “Ah, well, I believe that a cat as beautiful and stunning as you should be reminded whenever possible of how amazing they are.” The male mentioned, a slight smirk on his maw, “Any tom that is mouse-brained enough to not shower their mate with compliments every day does not deserve them. I shall take it upon myself to make sure that I am worthy to be by your side until the day I fade in Starclan.” The young warrior let an affectionate purr rumble in his throat once more, loving to breathe in the sweet, lush scent of his elegant flower that was his mate. Sure, the two of them were often cheesy, corny and such when it came to being romantic, but that was just how they did these things. A low huff came from Hawkfeather when she called him by an adorable nickname. He nuzzled the she-cat before him, resting his tail over hers gently. “Excellent.” Hawkfeather remarked, “And you have me, my delicate prairie flower.” He. too, could play this nickname game that she had created between them. “We have all day to do whatever we want. There is a certain bliss in knowing such things..”
Caracalspirit giggled, her lifting her head and smiling at her mate. She met his eyes, her gaze filled with happiness. "Well thank you, handsome." She mewed back, smiling softly at Hawkfeather. She returned the small smirk, giving his ear a playful cuff with her paw. "How romantic." She cooed, purring softly. She enjoyed his company greatly, letting out a little chuckle at his statement. "I'm going to be spoiled rotten with attention" she teased, smiling at him. She leaned into his fur, glad to be next to him. She couldn't think of anyone who would be a better mate than Hawkfeather, he was everything she ever wanted. "I just realized how sappy we are." She said, stifling a giggle. They were so romantic it was sickeningly sweet. That was just how they were, truthfully, a very sweet young couple. She smirked up at him when he huffed at her nickname. "What's the matter, Hawky?" She said, purposely adding the nickname in to annoy him. She giggled, nuzzling him and looking up at him. "Two can play at that game, I see." She replied. Now they both had annoying little nicknames to give each other. "Yeah, so what were you wanting to do?" Caracalspirit asked, tilting her head slightly.
Old September 8th, 2017, 01:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Yellowpaw licked her paw curling her tail around herself. She didn't know she wanted to talk to someone or not. I could go hunting, or I could do apprentice duties, or should I talk to someone? she sighed
(OPEN)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 8th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Zero to Hero

A murmur. Small touches. A faint smell.

Enough new things in the past few days to cause Blazingstar's hues to open. At first, his vision was blurry. Surgestorm's figure nothing but a gray blur and his voice nothing but a whisper. He blinked, slowly. The vision cleared up a bit before he could recognize the medicine cat. His jaws parted ever so slightly, as if to say something, but his parched throat wouldn't allow him to. They simply shut again as he tried to roll back over, but to no prevail. A soft moan of defeat left the Windclan leader's body as he felt his breaths drew more shallow and his chest tighten at the lack of oxygen. Glazed over, golden hues shut once more and a bright flash of light left the ginger tom's body very still.

---

Blazingstar opened his hues again to find stars beneath them. He felt weak, but looked better than his real body. He recognized this place. Starclan. He spun, looking around for any cats, before a few heart beats passed and a voice shook him to his roots.

"Blazingstar, you need to eat,"

The ginger tom spun, his gaze settling on an ebony feline dropping a mouse onto the ground and rolling a damp moss ball with his paw. His chest tightened again, but no words left his mouth. He felt like an apprentice again. Slowly, he padded up to the figure, trying not to grieve. The ebony tom's hues were soft and a friendly smile stuck on his face. Blazingstar didn't hesitate as the scent of mouse -- something he ate rarely -- tempted his hungry body to eat. It felt like only moments going by, everything was in a fast-forward pace. By the time he was finish lapping the damp moss-ball, another flash of light blinded him.

----

He blinked a few times. In real time, Blazingstar had died for at least a few minutes. However, the leader felt stronger than he did before. His gaze rested on Surgestorm, doing whatever he was doing at that moment. The ginger tom rolled onto his stomach, his head spinning, making him nauseous, but he had nothing in his stomach to help. As he laid there, dazed, he simply didn't say anything, just waited for the questions, the concerns, from his loyal medicine cat.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 8th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea watched the paranoid tom. He had been looking around, trying to find...something. Thea was certainly confused, but he didn't allow it to taint her mood. Her fur had bristled slightly because she didn't like that he was giving glares to all the other cats. Just what was his problem? The pregnant feline didn't lift her head, staying in her spot in a cool comfort. She kept her eyes on her kits; Mothkit - and where was Nightkit? They must had been around somewhere. Things had settled between the two of them. They had came to an understanding, and Thea was quite comfortable around him now. Even if it were weird. When he mentioned that he should go, she lifted her head and gave a tiny nod. She wasn't going to stop him from doing what he wanted to do. He had warrior duties and...friends, as he had stated. She didn't have many friends. She currently only had one, who helped her with her pregnancy since Weaselshade had been gone within a moon. She couldn't wait to gossip with Earlyclaw that the tom who fathered her kits finally came to check up on her. But, then he added that he could stay if she wanted him to. That was sweet...but, it wasn't tempting. ''You can leave.'' She said, quietly, brushing her tail lowly. But, she appreciated that he was dedicated to coming back. Hopefully, he would keep that promise. Her whiskers twitched, and amused grin coming onto her maw. She guessed she would see him once she gave birth. Because a tom like Weaselshade? Most likely would forget her, and be dazzingly another she cat by now. ''Mhm. Alright, I'll see you later.'' I guess...

The tom grudgingly pulled himself to his paws. Who was he to say he was leaving and then stay? Though he had to admit he had been in a comfortable position. He had also been in the most positive attitude he had ever had. He didn't know why, they had been fighting, but than he had turned around and sat down next to her. She hadn't protested, or said anything at all. As in anything. She hadn't even made a sound. Just rested her head on his chest. Weaselshade should have said something or protested. But he didn't. In fact, he didn't say anything at all. It was so strange. One second arguing, the next lying down next to each other. He didn't know what had come over him, all he knew is that what had just happened was very real. No matter how much he may have wanted it to not happen. That was too bad for him. Too bad for Thea. He was coming back soon. Perhaps the next day, or the next, or the next. Whenever he had time in between days. Even if the molly thought that he probably wouldn't be back, he would. He had made a promise. He always tried to keep them."See ya." was all the tom could think of saying in response as he moved himself away from her makeshift nest and towards the exit of the nursery. He knew it wasn't the greatest of responses, but it was the only one he could think of. The only one he needed to say anyway. He would be back in a while to check on her whenever he had time. Plenty of other chances for decent farewells. When he reached the exit, Weaselshade glanced over his shoulder, and then padded out.