Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
notifs glitch?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 07:55 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 07:50 AM
How Would You Describe My...
Last post by sock
Today 07:46 AM
Little favour needed!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:18 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by sock
Today 07:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2016, 06:45 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"I don't think many of us will be able to sleep for a while..." Thornpelt told her, pressing his nose to her ear comfortingly. After a few moments the tom pulled back. "I can't imagine how kits and apprentices will grow up, having Singenight as a leader.." He murmured, frowning. The tom turned to look at the new leader, I can't believe this is happening.. He thought, shaking his head.
Flarerunner nodded. "I can't imaging trying to raise kits with him as leader," She whispered, her gaze landing on a nearby queen. She shook her head. "Some of these kits though... they look like they support Singenight." I can't imagine having any kin who would turn their backs on Starclan and support someone like Singenight.

Old November 29th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit could feel the sting of regret piercing through him again as he heard the softest whisper of her words. It was so quiet and heartbroken that it took everything in him to hear it, not only because of how quiet it was, but because of the pain in it as well. He bit his lip, his tail twitching back and forth. Was this going to be worth it? Was he really going to give everything up, just for one cat? Yes. It's worth it. He thought, wondering how his way of thinking had changed along with him. He was nearly an apprentice, anyway...he wouldn't need favors anymore and if he did, he would get them like everybody else did. Through trust, not lies. Perhaps that was something he hadn't thought of before, but he was realizing it now. Yeah...next time I want something, I'll just ask for it! That could work, right? He thought excitedly, his sage hues now lighting up with a new light- not a sly, or selfish one- but one of realization and excitement, as though he were seeing the world around him for the first time and thought it was the best thing ever. The light faded as Adderpaw faced him, and sounded much more confident than the scared, unsure apprentice he had heard earlier. His own ears flicked backwards for a moment, and now he was unsure whether to believe her or not. Is she just going to do what I did? Does she want revenge? He thought worriedly for a moment, before shaking the thoughts off. This was Adderpaw, she wasn't like that...at least, from what he had experienced she wasn't. And besides, her words sounded truthful, and he knew that he would probably lose her altogether if he didn't agree to this. "I understand. Thank you for giving me another chance, because- because no one else ever has." He mewed, his voice calm and steady, although as he continued it seemed to break a little, as though he were going to cry. He cleared his throat, destroying the one moment of vulnerability he had just experienced, and got to his paws, stretching out slightly. "So...now that I have given up on creating a false character for myself...what now?" He asked, realizing that he didn't know what to do. He couldn't go back to his smooth tone, although he had rather liked the sound of it better, otherwise she would definitely think that he was lying to her. And he didn't know how to be a friend when he was just being himself, so Adderpaw would most likely have to take charge from here- at least, just until he could see what it was like to act like a friend with his own personality. He waited for her reply, cocking his head to the side in a very kit-like manner, and looking almost innocent...although, for her to have experienced his lying side, he wouldn't have looked innocent at all.

Her words kept playing back in his head, over and over again, giving it a ring that made him dizzy and unbalanced, and he nearly fell over, looking comical as he did so. At the moment, he didn't care if someone did laugh at him, he would have given anything just for Adderpaw to be happy right then...but he knew it would probably be a while before they would be able to be friends as they had been when he had been tricking her. Partly because she would be more hesitant this time, at least he imagined she would after what he had done, and partly because he would be unsure quite of what to do. Aw c'mon Pinekit, you do this stuff all the time when you're faking it, so just do it for real! Just actually mean what you say, like you did when you were talking to her a second ago! And besides, if you don't know what to do, just say so! Right? Pinekit thought to himself, feeling a little better than before.
Part of her body was still screaming that this was a terrible mistake, that this cat was just a liar and a cheater and was trying to get back into her life only to lie to her some more before eventually leaving her an emotional mess, having gotten all he wanted out of her, and would go running off to leech off of some other poor cat. Part of her screamed that very loudly, but she remained quiet, deciding it was best not to revoke her answer, to build of his hopes only to snatch them away. No, she wouldn't do that, she wasn't that kind of cat. While there was uncertainty in her eyes, it was clear what she said was the truth and she was going to stick by it for the rest of her life, or until he did what the part of her body was screaming. Hearing his mew, Adderpaw merely nodded her head and glanced down at her paws, hoping to all of Starclan that she had made the right choice in letting him back in, of not completely disregarding him for what he did. There was always the hope that he was telling the truth, maybe he would have a change of heart and would make a great friend, maybe even her best friend like she once thought he was. Sighing out heavily at his next inquiry, she would turn her head and look back at him for a moment, flicking her ears before slowly dragging herself out of her nest, her limbs feeling a bit weak and overall she felt fairly drained of energy, but still, she trudged towards him and the entrance of the apprentice's den before exiting and sitting there, looking up at the sky momentarily. "I'm not sure." Was all the apprentice mewed because she didn't quite feel like playing or anything that involved physical exercise really.

"I guess we could go out into the territory if you want, or we could just uh.. Lay around camp. I'm not really up for playing any games or anything." Her head turned to focus her yellow gaze on the dark-furred kit, her tone was sort of dull and it was clear it was going to take some time for the apprentice to get her usual excitable and happy demeanor back, life has been rather hard on her lately it appeared and it was certainly taking it's toll. As she waited for him to answer, she would turn her head again and instead blandly start to survey the camp. She had heard about the executions at the Breezerock, but she hadn't been there at the time, in fact, strangely enough, before it happened she had a bad feeling in her stomach and had elected to instead go lay down in her nest and had missed the death of her clanmates. Needless to say, she was happy that she didn't see them, she wouldn't be able to handle the site of her own clanmates lying dead at the paws of their new leader. It could have led to her own death, she would have confronted Singenight herself and likely would have died. But she didn't. Uttering another quiet sigh, she would look back at Pinekit as she waited for his answer.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight watched the other tom quietly as he watched him think through his proposal. He was slightly aware of Sorrelskip beside him, feeling her swollen belly against his chest. He breathed in rhythm with her as he stood in the middle of the moorland. Singenight was beginning to grow tired when Hannibal lashed out. Slightly taken aback by the sudden commotion, he instinctively placed his paw I front of Sorrelskip's chest to guard her. After realizing that he was not in fact coming to them but at Galeslip, he lowered his paw, but remained by her side. He watched coolly and steadily as the scene unfolded I front of him. The idea of death and bloodshed of other cats did not bother him by now, as he had quickly grown accustomed to it. He returned his gaze to the tom as the life dripped out of the queen, where he gazed calmly at the tom, his expression emotionless. "Alright, we shall agree to your terms, just know, do not kill the members with out permission, if we have some special cats for you we will show you to them, do not go around attacking random cats though." He stated with a level tone, then added. "Please." The last word came out forced, as the leader was not accustomed to having to say it often. He then nudged Sorrelskip to make sure she cooperated as well, since he knew too well her personality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Shrieking in pain, the queen almost looked like she was about to say something- but Galeslip barely even had time to scream as her throat was sliced open, red liquid staining the chilly moorland grass as she lay, the life already drained from her eyes as her body stilled. A ghostly outline of the dead molly, only visible to those who truly believed in their ancestors, in Starclan- had begun her journey to the clouds, floating up into the heavens with a smaller one- a black little kitten, another life wasted. Sorrelskip never believed, and so the only sight to her was the beauty in the darkness, and the death that had come with her actions. Still leaning against Singenight, she nodded towards Hannibal's terms, though the act of being 'rude'- oh, it confused her to no end, which actions were considered that way.
Hannibal listened carefully to Singenight's words, he would agree to his terms while he himself wasn't allowed to kill any random cats, only the ones told he was to kill. Well that's the thing, this cannibal didn't kill randomly, he had reasoning behind his killings, whether another cat was getting to close to him attachment wise, whether another cat was rude, or whether another cat was simply too arrogant and thought they had complete control over him. Those were the only real times he killed, more so being the second reason stated. "Your cats will not be attacked so long as they remain polite, other than that, I will refrain from harming them. The same with you two. And you know.." The dark tom paused, focusing directly on Sorrelskip. "Sorrelskip, it's rude to call a cat a monster. But.. I will let you off with only a warning, since you didn't know my rule." With a simple dismissive flick of his tail he looked back to Singenight. "I suppose with our terms out of the way and me having agreed to join you, this is the part where you lead me back to your camp, hm?" Inquired the tom, already standing and ready for the journey.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:06 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
"Well mama told me the story..." Winterkit mewed as she looked forwards, "Do you think we are close?" She asked getting a little impatient

Smokekit smiled, "I will find out his name, he might be alive! That would be so cool!" The tom mewed excited.
"We're not quite there yet," The warrior stated to Winterkit, still padding forwards through the thick grass. She was nearing the camp, though. The scents of familiar clanmates were wafting over towards the trio, which meant that they shouldn't be too far away. Breezycloud could see a mere hint of the area, and she realized that it was closer to the RiverClan border than before. Well, that makes sense. After all, there was a fire, and fire is shut down by water, and RiverClan is full of water... hmm, not a bad decision.
The warrior then turned to Smokekit. "Well, I'm not sure about that... it seems as though your father is dead. But I guess you could still hope." She had an impression that Smokekit was hoping that his father was alive, to regain what he never had in the first place: a figure that would guide him throughout life, differently than a mother ever would. But he'd never get to experience that, would he? And even if his father was still alive, he seemed to be a cruel and aggressive creature- a cat that Smokekit shouldn't worship.
But what if the little kit was right? What if his father was really alive? It definitely would be a twist, no doubt about that.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 29th, 2016, 10:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Monsterpaw snarled," Because I was born a rouge and saw deaths for pleasure, I lived with Blazingnight who I thought I could handle living with, I was kicked out for supporting Starclan, Dapplestar took me in, killing me makes me one of those from Starclan who may later defeat you, I know one thing and I am no fool, Dapplestar never appointed you deputy, she never would have!" She snarled throwing the leader off her scratching his forearm.
Singenight hissed in pain as the apprentices claws dig through his fur. His tan and black flecked fur may look and appear thick, but it was relatively thin, due to his mother's biology. He snarled. "Shadowclanner?" He spat. "So you still are not from our ranks. I thought I heard you mention something about that, and here's the proof." He said standing upright again, dismissing the fight. "You are just as bad as a forbidden relationship. Did you think that you could just run from Clan to Clan seeking help and shelter to whoever would offer it to you? That's cowardly Monsterpaw, your true clan would have wanted better." He sighed giving a slight shake of his head. As his gazed slowly filtered to the ground, he sudden spoke again. "That's why I can't have you here, Monsterpaw." He mewed quietly at first. He looked up, giving her a daring look, as if to kill him on spot. "You are a coward, a weakling. You reside in the strength of others, relying in them for support. I need loyal and honest cats who will serve me and protect the Clan, not defy me and question every action I take." He said his voice deepening as he spoke. "I want you out of my Clan Monsterpaw. Run away, and never return." He spat.

Quote:
Hannibal listened carefully to Singenight's words, he would agree to his terms while he himself wasn't allowed to kill any random cats, only the ones told he was to kill. Well that's the thing, this cannibal didn't kill randomly, he had reasoning behind his killings, whether another cat was getting to close to him attachment wise, whether another cat was rude, or whether another cat was simply too arrogant and thought they had complete control over him. Those were the only real times he killed, more so being the second reason stated. "Your cats will not be attacked so long as they remain polite, other than that, I will refrain from harming them. The same with you two. And you know.." The dark tom paused, focusing directly on Sorrelskip. "Sorrelskip, it's rude to call a cat a monster. But.. I will let you off with only a warning, since you didn't know my rule." With a simple dismissive flick of his tail he looked back to Singenight. "I suppose with our terms out of the way and me having agreed to join you, this is the part where you lead me back to your camp, hm?" Inquired the tom, already standing and ready for the journey.
Singenight flicked his tail. He moved slowly away from Sorrelskip and addressed the tom cat. "Alright then, we have a deal. I will see to it that you will be respected." He mewed calmly, his pale gaze never leaving the toms gaze, a sign of confidence. He took a step forwards and began moving his paws towards the camp, delighted with the day's work. "This way to the camp, Hannibal." He called over his shoulder already trotting off to was the clearing, keeping a slower pace for both Hannibal to follow and Sorrelskip to keep up, in case her movements were hindered by her swollen stomach.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 30th, 2016, 01:11 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Falconkit walked up to Lilypelt. "Can your kits and I be friends? I don't have very many. Of friends I mean. So...can I be friends with your kits? I'll protect them. Pleeeeaaaase?" Falconkit asked with big, blue, innocent eyes.
Old November 30th, 2016, 05:40 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Woodpecker took a deep breath as she stepped into the den, "H-Hello? Is this WindClan?"
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[CENTER]Singenight hissed in pain as the apprentices claws dig through his fur. His tan and black flecked fur may look and appear thick, but it was relatively thin, due to his mother's biology. He snarled. "Shadowclanner?" He spat. "So you still are not from our ranks. I thought I heard you mention something about that, and here's the proof." He said standing upright again, dismissing the fight. "You are just as bad as a forbidden relationship. Did you think that you could just run from Clan to Clan seeking help and shelter to whoever would offer it to you? That's cowardly Monsterpaw, your true clan would have wanted better." He sighed giving a slight shake of his head. As his gazed slowly filtered to the ground, he sudden spoke again. "That's why I can't have you here, Monsterpaw." He mewed quietly at first. He looked up, giving her a daring look, as if to kill him on spot. "You are a coward, a weakling. You reside in the strength of others, relying in them for support. I need loyal and honest cats who will serve me and protect the Clan, not defy me and question every action I take." He said his voice deepening as he spoke. "I want you out of my Clan Monsterpaw. Run away, and never return." He spat.
She snarled," I leave because my loyalty is with Starclan or any true clan that supports Starclan!" She spat angrily

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 30th, 2016, 08:23 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
The fawn she-cat nodded her agreement. "I wonder how far the fire spread," she said. "I haven't really been out of the camp much since we got back, I'm curious to see if it went across the entire territory or not."
"Me too, I hope Windclan is safe as well. I hope they find food as well, they need it." He said. He wondered if Riverclan or Shadowclan would bother to help either Clan. "Do you think the other two Clans would help us, if we really needed it?" He asked Lilacleaf.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 30th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Hareleap padded out into the Clearing from the warriors' den, yawning and stretching out luxuriously.

"That was a great sleep," he murmured to himself, "now, what to do..."