Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:58 AM
PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:46 AM
Another Day, Another Slay
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:21 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:13 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 01:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2017, 10:55 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Life was pretty screwed up for Obsidiansky right now. How? Well, for one thing, his best friend was angry with him. His other close friend had been mad at him. They both had feelings for him, and his apprentice hadn't been around in a little over a moon now. He had barely caught a glimpse of the grey tom! Where was Rainpaw? Oh, and then he wasn't feeling so good either. Stress was obviously beginning to take it's toll on the normally friendly black furred tom and he was beginning to get annoyed. Still, Obsidiansky was doing his best to look friendly and keep a good temper throughout all the crud going on. At the moment he was sitting in the clearing - alone - and doing his best to avoid eye contact with the other cats that walked past. There were only a couple friends he had that didn't seem to be involved in this. And he was quite certain everyone he knew was aware of what was going on.

Not to mention all of Sagewhisker and Canineheart's friends. Honestly he hadn't been ready. If only he had had some idea of his friends' feelings for him, things would have been easier. But no, Obsidiansky couldn't have known and now it was much too late. It was too late for him to do anything but think, and hope. He hoped all of this would pass soon enough. Surely he could maintain his friendship with them, right? But Obsidiansky didn't even know about his own feelings. First of all, there was Sagewhisker. She was his best friend, and his relationship with her had always been rock-solid. He had always tried to be a good friend to her. She was funny, she was smart, and she was the best to be around. It was fun to play with her - but he could also have serious talks. Anything Obsidiansky had ever needed, she was there. Did he have feelings for Sage? That was a possibility, certainly, but he couldn't just forget Canineheart. She had had a hard past. She didn't have good friends. She had awful suitors. She had poured her heart out to him, and the black feline felt as though he could have watched her all day. She was the prettiest cat he had met in a long time, not to mention that she was sweet.

She had a fiery spirit and a cautious approach. He couldn't bring himself to break her heart. There had been too much of that for her. And then Sagewhisker had had her fair share of heartbreak as well. What was he supposed to do? The tom could have curled up in a ball and stayed there, but he knew better. He wasn't one to complain when things got hard. Except for right now, he felt as though there were about a thousand things to complain about. Life was hard for him. And the worst part was, he felt as though he were going to lose both of his friends. At least Infernosky would always be neutral, and Jitterpaw... Russelfur... those were the three friends who, at the moment, didn't know what was going on. And the three friends that the tom was planning on keeping out of his love life. As long as he had one normal/sane thing, he could grab onto that. And right now? That was his friendship with them.

@AbsurdJinx

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:12 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

All the signs should had said something was wrong. Very off balanced with this small she kit. The way she spoke in such a dullness in her voice, should had struck a nerve in him. Yet, Springwind had blocked that out. It was simply because - kits could do no wrong. They were these precious little things that the clan needed to protect. And, she was no different from the rest of them. He had met Lyxnkit, and such a sweet tom he was. So, why would Sorrelkit be different? Springwind didn't even catch her aggressive looks when he futtered the leaves in the air. As he was too fascinated with the scattering as well. Though his ears had flickered upon her voice, and he kept an even smile. ''You sound so bitter about it! Remember - A warrior had to start from somewhere. I used to be a kit.'' He spoke to her, looking towards the sky as he could remember the fond memories he shared in his past. Specifically with Larkkit and Lovekit. ''Some days were better than others, but other than that? I wish I could go back to being a kit. You don't have to worry much about anything. You're as free as a...'' The grey and white tom looked around trying to find a good specimen that she could relate to. Being this tender age. When his eyes landed on a beautiful winged butterfly, he offered the kit a small smile. ''butterfly. See how they fly without a care in the world? That's something you should appreciate.''

When the tom cooed at her, he could see Sorrelkit didn't take that well. It made his whiskers quiver, but he didn't say anything at first. He didn't want her to take the compliment as something she needed to be offended by. Springwind loved kits! Since he bonded with Hunterkit as a young age - why wouldn't he? So, he brushed off her threats with a twitch of his tail. It was obvious he could handle a small kit. She hardly was even taught combat moves. Though Springwind knew he would never harm a kit. Just put them in their...place. In a nice manner as possible. ''Haven't your mother ever taught you to be nice to others now?'' He chided her, giving off a snort-like laugh upon her words. Obviously, Lemonspotted hardly taught her kits anything. He hoped that the mentor Sorrelkit was assigned to would at least have the audacity to teach her how to respect her older warriors.

Then, she told him that she didn't love anyone. She didn't like anyone. Another red flag that Springwind should had paid much attention to, but he didn't. It had went over his head because he refused that such a kit held a violent nature. She was depressed that her parents were hardly around. Yes, that had to be it. No wonder she had such rough edges! Springwind shook his head. More so, to pity the young kit than anything. ''It's nothing wrong with loving someone,'' He spoke softly to her. ''Let alone liking someone. It's a wonderful feeling. And, I refuse to believe that he don't care or love any of your siblings.'' Now, it was time for him to be serious. He was all for games, but he was picking up that this kit didn't want to play games. But, as he gazed at her with a serious dark green gaze, he wrapped his tail around him. ''Looks like someone is cranky! Are you ready for a cat nap?'' He teased her. The funny thing about it was that he was looking for a great spot to nap! He liked to relax. And, with no apprentice on his heels - he could do all the relaxing he liked. Except for Moonpaw, who he promised to prepare her for her warrior ceremony. But, even now he was trying to avoid her! Avoid everyone...but he thought he would say 'hi' to the kit.
As Springwind spoke, Sorrelkit was growing more and more annoyed until she just couldn't take it anymore. She hated this Tom! "For the love of the Dark Forest, you are a really annoying cat!" She exclaimed, ears flicking and flattening against her head. When he compared her to a butterfly it brought even more anger to fuel her. "Okay. You know what?" she lowered her voice. Now she just wanted to scare him away. She flicked her tail, scattering the leaves around, before pushing the small bits toward Springwind. "When I'm older, I'm gonna rip you into itty bitty little pieces just like this leaf." Her fiery brown eyes met his, seeing how he was still amused by her; She hoped her words had the opposite effect and would send him running. Though, who would run from a kit? Well, hopefully this mouse-brain had the sense to realize there was something dangerously wrong with this kit.

When Springwind laughed at her an began to scold her- Again, Sorrelkit unsheathed her claws and sheathed them again, glaring up at him. She scoffed when he brought up Lemonspotted, but held his gaze through narrowed eyes. "Lemme think - Uh, no. Breezeflower has. But then again," She lashed her tail. "I hate her almost as much as I despise you. So why would I listen to either of you?" She sent him a devilish little smirk, clearly telling him back off. And if he didn't get the hint, she threw in; "That's right! I wont. So run along now, go bug some other cat. Preferably one who doesn't wanna rip your throat out." Her words started out somewhat sweet but ended in a soft snarl. She realized she was pushing it now, but goodness, she wanted this Tom away from her. His amusement was just making her angrier and angrier and angrier.

"How did my brother handle such an ignorant jerk for a mentor?" Sorrelkit whispered to herself, flexing her claws again and sheathing them. When he told her it was okay to love someone, and like someone, and that he didn't believe that she didn't love her family, and that she was cranky and needed a cat-nap, she rolled her eyes. "Ay, yi, yi, I cant handle you anymore. Please go away and never come back." She gazed up at him through wide brown eyes with a mock-pleading look before it vanished into that cold, dull gaze. "Look, mister. Love is dumb. Really, its a weakness." She lowered her voice. "If you love somebody that means you'd do anything for them, doesn't it? Well I cant really commit myself like that. Not to them- Not to anyone. Just to me. I'm the only one I can trust around here. And even then.." Her lips twitched into the smallest hint of a smirk. "Well, I'm not exactly trustworthy." She sat back, raising her voice a little bit more. "So would you leave me alone now?" She gave a sweet smile, which turned into a scowl at the end of her sentence, gazing at him through hard brown eyes. Really her threats were meaningless - She wast going to waste her time on him. But she did want him to go away.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 11th, 2017 at 11:13 AM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Training had certainly changed the apprentice. He was no longer as excitable as he had been in previous moons, but there was one cat that it seemed things would never change with... and that was Adderpaw. It had been so long, the tom had almost - but not quite - forgotten what she looked like! He could never completely forget. Nope, he knew what she looked like happy, sad, scared and disappointed. Though disappointed was an expression he wished he could forget. That had only been about... one time, was it? Once. Never again would he disappoint her, because after all, having a best friend - a real best friend - was the best experience of Pinepaw's life. A cheerful voice called out to him, and the Havana Brown's expression changed. Was that really... Adderpaw? Was that her, or was he imagining things? The next few seconds were all a blur as something furry and warm tackled him, sending him rolling over (Adderpaw had always been someone who loved doing that) and the brown tom let out a grunt as he stayed there.

"Some things never change, do they?" The brown tom purred, swatting at her playfully as his green optics met her golden ones. He had missed this. Just being able to play with her. During his kithood, he had never really "played" like this, not for real, anyways. It was always an act or a game with him. But not with Adderpaw, with her... it was just Pinepaw. No faking. No pretend. Not anymore, that was. Now it was just him and Adderpaw. The best thing that had ever happened to him, for real. His green optics narrowed and he batted at her again, playfully, a smile showing on his maw despite the fact that for the past few moons, a true, big smile had been rare.

"Now let me up, you floof-head, and tell me what happened!" He felt like it was probably nothing super important, considering she was always excited - and Pinepaw was always excited for her, no matter what it was. He liked her personality. And found it sometimes worrisome that she was always hanging around him - even though he had a past as a troublemaker. Whatever had made her decide to give him a second chance? Whatever it was, whether it be his skill with words or his attitude afterwards, now they were once again close and trusting each other. Or, rather, she was trusting him again. Pinepaw was surprised that she did, but then again, Adderpaw was a spectacular cat. One who didn't seem like the type to hold grudges forever, because she was just that great. His green optics sparked with excitement as he wondered what his friend had to tell him. He could feel the excitement radiating off of Adderpaw. At least, it was still Adderpaw, wasn't it?

That was what the Havana Brown would think, surely it hadn't been too long... not that long... nah, she must still be an apprentice! There was no way. The tom grinned at his friend, just glad to be around her again. It had been a long time since he had seen Adderpaw. That was, since they had really gotten to spend time together. And even since there had been so much as a "hello" in passing between them! Which was odd... not to mention that for the last few nights, Adderpaw had appeared to be absent from the apprentices' den.

But then again, Pinepaw had rarely really seen her in there anyways. There were more then a few apprentices, both new and not in there, and... well... he was beginning to feel a little overwhelmed with all of the cats that there were. After all, not seeing Adderpaw, it made him feel like he was really... truly alone.

--

Blinking in surprise as she heard Rookpatch's familiar stutter, the patched apprentice glanced up at him with a bright smile. "Oh hi, Rookpatch!" She purred, grinning brightly at her mentor. She liked her mentor. Despite him being nervous, and having that stutter, Heartpaw didn't have a mean thought about him. She was glad that Rookpatch was different from most warriors. Had she not met him, she might have never known that there were cats - cats who had troubles like that. It made her own seem so small. Just knowing that he had trouble saying a single word, it made her feel as though she didn't really have a right to be worried about her and Rainpaw.

"How's Marigoldrise doing? Good, I'm guessing?" The she cat gave her mentor a bright smile. Of course, she knew about him and Marigoldrise. And she had seen the she cat with Rookpatch, and just around camp before - a very pretty, very sweet looking feline. The type of cat that looked as though she would not only be his mate, but best friend as well. She was hoping that the she cat was doing well, it wouldn't be good if something happened to her! Not since it seemed to be a bright light in Rookpatch's own life. His question caught her off guard. For a moment she looked surprised, and then half-laughed.

"Umm... well, sort of, I...guess?" Interesting. No, she wouldn't put it in that category, but it was certainly something else. Something... annoying, really. Her eyes narrowed and she thought for a moment how exactly she wanted to put her statement. "It's just, I mean, you know my friend Rainpaw, right? Grey cat, golden-ish eyes, kind of... a bully." Her ears went back as she said that. Never before would she have put Rainpaw in that category, not before they were apprentices, anyways. But hearing him say hurtful things to Ferretpaw and then just acting all moody and not like himself, now... now she wasn't sure anymore.

"At our apprentice ceremony, there was... a cat that he said some hurtful things to, and then when I told him to stop, he..." Her breath caught in her throat and she stopped with something that sounded like an almost strangled sob. Now, she had never been very close to Rookpatch. The bond that she felt like should be there wasn't very strong, yet she still felt like telling him these things. Because he was easy to talk to... somehow. Maybe it was because she was thinking there should be a bond there, and she was trying to forge it closer that made it so easy. Or maybe she was just desperate for someone other then her best friend... or at least, the cat who had been her best friend... to talk to that Rookpatch seemed like the best option. "He told me he hated me." Her voice was now a whisper and she looked down at the ground.

"I... he apologized to me, but he never - he didn't apologize to F - Ferretpaw, and sh - she's... she's the one he should have apologized to. But ever since then, we just haven't... been around each other that much. And the worst part is I like him, Rookpatch, I really like him and I don't know what to do!"

Never before had Heartpaw "liked" another cat. Not in that sense, anyways. Despite their bond not being very close, Rookpatch was the closest thing that she had ever had to a father. And she was looking towards him for guidance now, because at this point? The she cat didn't know who else to turn to. Or where else to go. She could have talked to Rainpaw's mentor, but that wouldn't have seemed as right. "What would you do?" It was the type of question that she had heard apprentices ask their mentors. It felt wrong and right at the same time. She wasn't sure if it was fair to put that on Rookpatch, because he might feel pressured to give her a good answer, but this was all she had. Asking him what he would do was all that she had. And she was going to take it.
"Nope they sure don't." Replied the she-cat with a playful grin, ducking her head away from his swatting paw before she went jumping off of him to let him up, unable to stop her tail from twisting and curling in her excitement of finally seeing her best friend in what felt like forever. Part of her just wanted to tackle him again out of pure excitement, to go rolling and tussling with him in the middle of the camp like nothing else in the world existed. To spend a few moments feeling like they weren't growing up, like they weren't changing and like everything would be perfect, if even just for a little while. But she didn't, she couldn't do that now, she was a warrior and she needed to act like it. Most of the time anyways. She thought to herself with an inward smirk.

"I'm a warrior now Pinepaw, I was given my name a few days ago!! I've been meaning to go looking for you but I guess I was so excited that I got sidetracked!" She blurted out, almost all at once but allowing small spaces between words so that the majority of it could be understood. "You can't call me Adderpaw anymore because it's Adderheart now mousetuft!" With a high-pitched ecstatic giggle, she would run around him in a circle before giving his shoulder a sort of headbutt, all the while unable to keep the grin on her face from showing.
"But hey, don't feel so bad, you'll be a warrior soon too right? I wonder what your name will be! Maybe you'll be called Pinefluff, because you're such a fluff-brain!" Joked the she-cat in her excitement, unable to keep herself from moving, she was pacing, walking in circles but keeping her eyes on her friend.

That was one thing she had missed, being able to joke around with him. Her form of joking could get on some cats nerves, or hurt other cats feelings and yet Pinepaw seemed to take it so well and even fired back jokes of his own. She loved it, and she loved how he never seemed to get annoyed with her eagerness or excitement, her constant desire to tackle him when she was over excited. He never seemed to mind anything when it came to her and it made her feel relaxed, comfortable and just.. Happy.

When she first met him, this was not true, and especially not when he revealed that he was using her for his own benefit. But it had changed so much, just as she has and just the same for him. Everything was so.. So perfect now. She wasn't worried about not having many friends because really, all she needed was one good one and she already had it. And she had a feeling that Pinepaw wouldn't be going anywhere for a good long while and she felt the same. They had gotten over their difference and in turn became great friends, and Pinepaw was on the road to becoming a better cat and had already gotten so far. She never really said it, or expressed it because she didn't want to bring up the past with him, but she was proud of him. She really was, and it really did bring her joy to see him being.. His true self. Of course sometimes her mind wondered if maybe all of this was an act too, just a better one so that she wouldn't be able to tell, but then she always ignored it. She had faith in Pinepaw. She had faith that he left that behind him, and that he really did care about her.

Well at least she hoped that he did, because Adderheart knew that she cared for him. After all, she didn't have many cats in this clan that she spoke to and played around with. She didn't have friends. He was really all she had.

--

Flashing a small smile as the apprentice purred out her greeting, he nodded his head with a somewhat sunny look, appearing to be in a better mood than most days. And by better mood I mean not so frightful and more focused on the conversation and being friendly even though I don't think there's ever been a time in which he was unfriendly to his apprentice or really any cat in general.

"Oh yu-y-yes, she-e-e is duh-hoing great-hate. I j-j-just w-worry-horry-
orry about-hout her s-sometimes, I w-w-wi-hish she-he would-ould t-tuh-hake a day for-or herself-elf. {Oh yes, she is doing great. I just worry about her sometimes, I wish she would take a day for herself.}
" The tom mewed in a quiet town, his gaze slowly focusing on the entrance to the camp before he would look back at Heartpaw with a small smile showing that even though he was worried, that everything was going pretty okay with her. Really the tom just wanted to spend more time with her since their warrior duties always seemed to separate them and prevent them from spending a lot of time together. Or when they were together one, or even both of them, were to tired to really do much of anything, much less converse with each other. But sometimes those quiet, sleepy moments together were the best and he truly felt at ease.

Tilting his head slightly as he heard her answer, showing that he was unclear of what she meant by 'I guess'. Really anything a young cat thought about to him was interesting; young cats always seemed to have great ideas and thoughts swimming around in their minds, or sometimes even drama that he's never experienced before. He didn't mean to sound nosy, but more so wanted.. To spend time with Heartpaw. Make up for the time that he hasn't spent with her already. Flicking his ears as she described the young tom, he would slowly nod, remembering her saying something about it earlier on in her training, his gaze focusing on her again and waiting for her to continue since there wasn't a use in trying to spit something out. He really only liked to talk if it was something more than a single word since it usually took so much effort to speak. Oh dear, she isn't being bullied is she? Immediately his eyes started to cloud over with worry for the young cat in front of him and a shiver went down his spine because he knew.. He just knew that he wouldn't be much help if there was a bully. He wasn't a very intimidating cat, whether he was a warrior or not.

Forcing himself to stave off his worry for her, he would perk and swivel his ears a bit as she continued, his head bobbing to show that he was listening to what she had to say. Blinking as she made the strange sobbing sound, he would scoot a bit closer, wanting to choke something out that might calm her but knowing it would take too much time and likely wouldn't help anyways, so instead he awkwardly tried to wrap his skinny tail around her in a 'comforting' fashion. There has never been a time that another cat has come to him in search of help for their personal problems, in fact, he was likely the last cat anybody would ever go to for that except for maybe Marigoldrise, but she hasn't really had any personal problems that she's discussed with him yet. So this was a first for the warrior; his heart began to thunder nervously in his chest as his apprentice seemed to grow more upset the more she talked about it before eventually asking 'what would you do'.

His pale green gaze flitted nervously to different blades of grass on the ground the tip of his tail twitching and quivering nervously as he tried to process the information in his mind so that he could give her a proper answer. What would I do? Imagine if that was Marigoldrise.. But.. That's so hard- no, imagine it's Marigoldrise, what would you do.
Chewing on his lip for a moment he would slowly start up.
"W-W-Well.. Um.. If... If y-you-who ruh-r-r-ruh-heally like-ike h-huh-him... I-I think you-ou would-ould.. Try-I to work-w-work it-it out... G-Go up a-and r-ruh-heally talk i-it out with-ith him-h-h-him.. M-Maybe he-he'll be-e willing t-t-t-to-who ch-chuh-change-hange f-for-or you a-and-hand uh-uh-apol-aplogize t-to F-F-Fuh-Ferretp-paw. But-hut if... If he-e's not wuh-hilling t-t-to duh-do-o that then.... T-Then... M-Muh-haybe.. Maybe it-hit wouh-would be-he best t-t-to.. To... L-Luh-het him-im go... {Well um if you really like him.. I think you would try to work it out.. Go up and really talk it out with him. Maybe he'll be willing to change for you and apologize to Ferretpaw. But if he's not willing to do that then.. Maybe it would be best to let him go.}" Rookpatch finished with a hitch of breath, shifting a bit at her side and nervous to look at her, nervous to see that his words would mean nothing to her and wouldn't help at all. But it was the best he could offer, he just hoped.. Maybe it would help, at least a little.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:31 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Mystical @Duskflight @RedHead

Smokethorn slipped out from the camp, inhaling the fresh air slowly through his nose before exhaling loudly as if refreshed. He was smiling softly, his eyes narrowed against the wind and his ears and whiskers danced, disturbed by the breeze. His long, thin tail lashed behind him. He cast a glance over his shoulder to reassure himself that his patrol was behind him. He had Weaselshade, Adderheart, and Goosegrumble to join him. He was looking forward for this patrol, with his daughter and brother at his side - and Weaselshade. However, he wasn't looking forward to leaving Sunsong and their kits, even if just for a small while.

With his patrol in tow, Smokethorn began to make his way further into the territory. ``I think that we'll make our way towards the ThunderClan border, seeing how high the tensions between our two clans are.`` He didn't even glance at the other members of the patrol for approval. He did care for their opinions, but as of this moment, he didn't doubt that they would agree with him. After all, ThunderClan and WindClan weren't exactly on positive terms. They should expect the worst from ThunderClan compared to the other clans. And he wanted to make sure his family would be safe from those sorry excuses for clan cats.

He walked at a decent speed, his long and lanky build supporting him. Smokethorn, of course, was also considerate of his companions, which is why he repeatedly adjusted his speed whenever he found himself moving so quickly. He was eager to reach the border, to determine if his family had to worry about ThunderClan trespassers today or not. But he also didn't want to get there too quickly. Ignorance is bliss, they say, and Smokethorn wanted to remain ignorant, but above all, he wanted to avoid a battle. He wasn't interested in putting his family in danger, or letting them worry about him as he fought to protect them. He was always protecting his family, always, via patrols or even just checking on them, and he wanted it to stay that way. He was willing to protect them in battle, of course - he'd give his life for his family - but he didn't want to introduce them to the ugliness of battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Duskflight @RedHead @AbsurdJinx

Okay, So maybe it wasn't a lie. he had told Thea only a little while ago that he had been too busy with warrior duties to visit her in the nursery. It had been kind of true, he had been hunting, and training his apprentice, but honestly, not much more. Of course he flirted, a little bit now that Thea was in the nursery. Because he knew that he would loose the friendship of some of those cats if they found out he was even visiting Thea in the nursery. Of course he had Sageheart, who was more a best friend than a flirt, there was also Lionsoar, his former apprentice. He didn't flirt with her though. Lionsoar was a friend. But the point was, he hadn't lied to Thea when he had told her he was too busy with warrior duties. Weaselshade actually saw that as an accomplishment. Maybe had had lied, a bit, as the whole ThunderClan stealing prey thing hadn't happened yet, but, at least it had come up so he wouldn't be entirely lying. Though it was still a type of lying and he really had been fighting the urge to go see Thea in`the nursery. He finally had decided that perhaps checking on her wasn't that bad. Now he was glad to know it wasn't all a lie.

Weaselshade just nodded when the other tom spoke. Why bother doing anything else? He wasn't paying attention. He didn't feel like he need to. Of course he knew the tensions were high between the clans, and he didn't like it one bit, but really he was too busy thinking of his own personal problems. To him, they were much worse than clan tensions. He wouldn't tell anyone that. He hadn't wanted to go on patrol. Honestly, he had been asking himself if he should go flirt with Sageheart or Sagehwisker, or go check on Thea in the nursery. He had actually been near the nursery, but than there was the patrol. He was loyal to his clan, so he guessed checking on his "mate" could wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Mystical @RedHead @AbsurdJinx

My first patrol as a warrior, now if this isn't the most exciting thing that has happened in my life aside from the ceremony, then I don't know what is! Thought the new warrior with a grin as she followed along with her father, uncle and Weaselshade, unable to keep her tail from being raised in excitement. It had been a while since she had seen her father, in fact, she doesn't recall ever really seeing him since she was out of the nursery, but that was her fault. Adderheart had focused all of her attention on training as an apprentice, trying to hone her skills as best as she could, even staying up long into the night to practice a tricky move that she had yet to get down. The only cat she ever really made time to talk to was her friend Pinepaw and soon he would be a warrior too.
Ever since she was young she dreamed of becoming a Windclan warrior, of being one of the best in the clan, fighting with all of the heart of Lionclan in her paws and the fury of Tigerclan in her heart. Now her dreams were finally coming true and she just couldn't help but let her excitement show. She had grown so much from the little 'runt' of a kit she used to be, she had well defined muscles now that rolled smoothly with each step, but that hard determined look in her eye never left. Adderheart is a doer, a go-getter and she always has been. But her mind was caught up in the moment, of finally being a warrior and going on a patrol, that she hardly even noticed the other cats of the patrol.

Only when Smokethorn spoke up and made mention that they would be heading to the Thunderclan border did she have to shake her head and lower her tail and be brought back to the present. "That's a good idea, do you think we'll find any intruders dad? Because I'll chase them right off! I've been wanting to use my new skills and a Thunderclan cat's pelt would be the perfect practice target!"
Any cat that opposed Windclan in any way was an enemy to Adderheart. Windclan was her home, her life, and she would not deal with any cat that dare threaten it. She was not afraid of battle, and that may be because she's a naive young cat, but for now, she looked forward to it. She looked forward to the thought of defending her home from intruding cats. Some might even say a little too eager for that sort of thing.

But she would not cause trouble unless it was needed, or if there was no other choice. She was a cat that believed in the code and sought to follow it at all times. There was only one time in her life that she broke the rules and that was to sneak out into the territory with, at the time, Pinekit. Her curiosity got the better of her, and despite it being bad and being worried almost the entire time of being caught, she had enjoyed herself. That was her first time seeing the territory and it had been so fun. Of course that didn't matter now, now she could go into the territory any time she wanted. She was a warrior. And she was a warrior who wanted to make a name for herself as the best warrior in Windclan.

The long-furred Windclan warrior followed not too far behind his colleagues, his ears perked but his amber eyes narrowed as he walked. He was scanning the landscape for any sign of intruders, Goosegrumble was always on alert like that. He was put here with his brother, which was nice for a change. Now even though Goosegrumble had been adopted, he still developed a close bond with his family members. They were like his real family, since his real family was never there for him.

As Adderheart spoke, Goosegrumble rolled his eyes in exasperation. "Young warriors..." He muttered. He picked up his pace, his long legs carrying him quickly to the front of the patrol, and he slowed down to keep pace with Smokethorn. He didn't really acknowledge the other member in the patrol, Weaselshade, as he didn't know the tom that well. And if he didn't know him, well... Why should he care what he was doing?

"Do you think we'll encounter any Thunderclan warriors?" The ginger-splotched tom asked his brother, flicking his ears slightly. Goosegrumble was actually itching for a fight right now, he hadn't had a chance to sink his claws into anything but prey lately. And that gets old after a while. Although I do know one cat I would love to sink my claws into... Goosegrumble had been having a difficult time with a specific she-cat, Hazelfrost, who always seemed to find some way to get on his nerves. And not just any cat got on his nerves. It took someone real annoying and often times rude. Or someone who cares more about her appearance than the welfare of the clan. Just thinking about this made Goosegrumble audibly growl, and he quickly caught himself, flicking his feathery tail to hide the fact that he had just gotten super angry at some cat who wasn't even there at the time. I need to focus on this patrol. It could be potentially dangerous.

(Sorry my response took so long!)

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:56 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Zero to Hero
Blazingstar was startled at the fact Surgestorm was... angry. He'd never known the medicine cat to get angry? But why was he angry? Blazingstar was doing what he had thought was best for his clan. He was apart of those hunting patrols, up until he could not longer do them. He was giving his share of prey up to the clan. He saw no wrong in what he was doing and didn't bother to answer Surgestorm until he was back with the moss ball. Blazingstar hesitated, staring at the damp ball of moss. At first, he didn't think he needed it, remembering the tasty water from Starclan. So, as he was about to finally answer Surgestorm, he realized that when words didn't leave his mouth, how parched his real body was. He hesitated another moment before reluctantly lapping at the moss. He could feel his throat become moist and the water was great.

"Yo- You shouldn't have been he- here for that," he mustered out, his voice raspy. A small cough followed and he didn't dare meet Surgestorm's eyes as he spoke. "I- I'm doing m- my best," he finished his statement, his tail tip twitching uncomfortably.
As the silence stretched on a bit, Surgestorm struggled to stay still; the anger making him want to move, to do something - anything. At this point, he couldn't tell if he was frustrated at Blazingstar's stupidity or his own lack of observation. It didn't last long, but it was long enough for Surgestorm to take a deep breath before Blazingstar actually spoke. He calmed himself a bit before he actually replied, needing a cool head in order to communicate his point across. Angry yellow eyes, though they were no longer entirely fuming with such emotion, searched for Blazingstar's as he refused to meet his gaze. For some reason, this whole situation made him feel like he was scolding a kit for making trouble - and he didn't like that one bit. However, this was way beyond that. Blazingstar had lost a life over this, which meant it was serious. "And what would you had done then?" He meowed coolly. "Waited to lose another one of your lives?" The words weren't as angry as they were sassy.

He fetched the mouse he had thrown aside earlier when he had walked in, plopping it down in front of Blazingstar's maw. The medicine cat was beginning to make sense of his leader's reasoning for doing this; and admired him determination a bit, but still thought that he had gone too far with this sort of thing. Surgestorm had even given up a few meals, it was natural to want to do that, but going as far as to not eat at all wasn't good. "You need to eat," He meowed, getting striaght to the point as he nudged the prey forward until it was almost touching his nose. "I know for a fact that WindClan needs their leader to be able to lead them."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Echopaw tilted his head slightly. "I don't know..a rabbit?" He asked, a slight sarcastic tone under his words. He was interested, but Willowkit had set him up with a pretty okay sarcastic comeback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Sorry 'bout that))
Eburneanpaw watched as she got up, slightly curious as to why she went to Blazingstar's den. Was the kit lying? Did she actually mind that they were over giving her company. The tom frowned deeply and bent his head, beginning to groom his messy fur.
It seemed like only a little while when the strong scent of rabbit filled his senses. He looked up and spotted Willowkit trotting back to them.
"Hey," he meowed, getting up to meet her, his gaze filled with admiration. So she had made it out of Blazingstar's den alive! "Where'd you get that?!"
Bumpin
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:22 PM
HeatherFall

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

HeatherFall gazed off the breeze rock, all she could see was small lakes and deers grazing the valley below. The rain drizzled her fur, she was staring down into a puddle.

As she gazed at herself in the puddle thinking about who would ever love this face. Her soft fur now matted and cut up, the combinations of orange, brown, and black on top of a white base coat. On the right side of her face it was torn, her ear was missing..Only her bright green eyes remained, the one on the bad side of the face always squinting.

She turned away from the puddle, and looked out again. heatherFall warped her torn up tail around her paws. This was the only place she could get away from her clan, be alone.. She would never wish for this if she had not fallen in the gorge.

What would she do now..?

( if anyone want to be her mate or anything, tell me. )
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:44 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@SparkleDemon
Cavemist slipped out of the warriors' den, his fur fluffed out in certain places to hide the slight bulge of his stomach, and it wasn't from the lack of exercise or eating too much. He'd feared that his suspicions were true for awhile, but had managed to hide it so far. But it would only get harder, and he knew who the father was. But Cavemist also knew that he loved Brambleflash. At first,he'd just brushed it off, but now? Now he knew it was true, and the question, it couldn't wait. Because if he gave birth before he admitted everything, his feelings, his identity, all of it, nothing would go right. He scanned the clearing, searching for the familiar gray tabby tom, head lowered slightly. He didn't know how Brambleflash would react, but he had to get it over with.
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]

No surprise. She had been a friend of his for so long, it was almost impossible for her to not pad over to him. After all, being his former apprentice, and best friend. If she saw him, exactly what she would want to do was pad over to him. It didn't surprise him. He had been padding over to her as well. They both liked to hang out together, after growing such a strong bond between them. He was either out on patrol, in the nursery (this one not as often), flirting, or with Lionsoar. He liked all of them except the first one. Of course he was a loyal cat to his clan, and didn't mind warrior duties, but sometimes it was good to get away from it all. That's part of why he went in the nursery. Other than checking on her and the kits, it was a way to get away from everyone else. To escape. Thea was always getting on his nerves and such, but he really didn't mind that compared to the stress of hunting, patrolling, and fighting all the time. He was used to Thea. He was used to jobs to but it was different.. in a strange way. Oh, that's actually surprising. Well, not that surprising. But she was looking for him at this exact moment? The tom knew she was a great friend, but still, such a coincidence? Oh, Weaselshade, of course she was looking for you, she's your friend. And that settled that.
Of course you know that at the end of everything good, there is always something bad. As Weaselshade decided that it was normal for her to be looking for him, he realized something. Lionsoar had seen him coming out of the nursery. And he hadn't told her about Thea! Not yet at least.. should he? Should he tell her why he had been in there? She wouldn't disown him as a friend, would she? He hoped not. Maybe Weaselshade could tell her, but start off slowly. "You were?" he asked, pretending to be surprised. It was a good act to. "It was good timing, I was just checking on Thea." There, that was a good way to introduce it.

"It was good timing. I was just checking on Thea." Those words struck Lionsoar hard. And she had no idea why. I shouldn't be upset over the fact that he has a mate, it's his life, he chooses what to do with it! Why should I even care if he has a mate? The golden feline soon realized that she had been staring at Weaselshade with her mouth hanging open. Gotta think quick to cover up the fact of what I was thinking... The she-cat widened her mouth, a mischievous humor coming across her golden eyes. "So... what you're meaning to tell me is that you, Weaselshade, got yourself a mate?" Her voice cracked on the last words but she kept going, putting a paw over mouth and snorting with laughter. You could tell it was strained and fake, but only faintly. "Weaselshade the Grump got himself a mate. I don't believe it!" She continued to laugh, though this time was even less convincing than the first time.
She wished it were that easy to brush away. She felt the wrench in her stomach again at the mere thought of that name. Thea... Lionsoar instantly felt a surge of hated towards this she-cat, whoever she was. She didn't even have a warrior name for crying out loud! What kind of cat is that? That cat that Weaselshade deserves should be a loving, kind, loyal... Lionsoar shook her head. Why are you thinking like this? She had no idea what was wrong with her. And she wanted it to stop! But secretly, way deep down, she had relished that feeling of hate towards Thea. She had felt something alive in her, something that she hadn't used in a long time.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:52 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar's rose to his paws and stood straight, his tail raising straight up in the air behind him. It waved a little in the air with his satisfaction at winning the kits agreement. Now, he had to simply get the kit all the back to camp. "Well you can eat when we get back. There should be some prey from the dusk patrol waiting. If they're not already back, then it'll be very fresh kill," he replied, gesturing with his head towards the direction of camp. "Shall we be on our way then?" he asked, taking a few steps in the direction he gestured before looking back at the kit to make sure they were following. Despite getting the kit to agree, he knew that this was another way the kit could simply run off. "Perhaps you could tell me a little about yourself too? It'd be rude to come back to my home without telling me a little about yourself," he spoke calmly, his tail swishing behind him as he walked at a normal pace now, assuming the kit would keep up.
Though his brain told him to move, Indigo couldn't help but stare blankly at Blazingstar as he babbled on about "dusk patrols" and "fresh-kill". Thoughts whirled around in his little mind as he tried to process all this new information. Nonetheless, the young tom scurried to catch up with Blazingstar, finally realizing that his chances of survival might be better if he stuck close by this cat. Perhaps he wasn't about to lead him to his death? I sure hope so, Indigo thought as a shudder passed through him. [B]"I mean, I'm kind of young. So there's not much to tell..." he stated pointedly, though his tone was withdrawn and a bit shy. No cat had really ever cared about who he was before, so Indigo felt no need to keep tabs on his own personality. Growing up in the Syndicate had hardened him to the point where the only real trait he carried around was fighting - and even that he wasn't good at. "I'm three moons - almost four, actually - and, well... I'm not a very good runner. As... as you can see." As he admitted his obvious failure what with Blazingstar not only catching up to him but tripping him as well, he felt his ears heat up, and absentmindedly ducked his head a bit lower. Waves of shame rolled over him as he trudged alongside Blazingstar, his pace slowing just a bit.
Closed Thread