Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:06 PM

Old May 5th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
His head hung lowish as the silver she came rushing to his side. He didn't move at all as she looked at his cuts and bruises. He sighed, "It's a long story." Russetstrike kept his eyes away from the she's gaze. He felt defeated, no confidence left. He stood up for what he thought was right, got kicked out of his clan, tried to be helpful, failed. Now he stood on RiverClan territory. He didn't even know what he would say to Lionstar.
"I'm sure that it could be told as we go back to my camp." Shimmeringpool sighed at Russtestrike. "You can lean on me as we walk." Offering to the tom. Horrible memory and feeling came back.
"I don't need your help!"
A bulge formed in the molly's throat as she thought about the last time she and Goosefury spoke. The last time she offered to help someone. Would Russetstrike shove her away just as he did?
Old May 5th, 2020, 08:14 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

"That is..... good to hear at least," he murmered, not entirely convinced. Maybe this clan would let him join, then he could be sure she was safe.
"Would they let me join? I don't want to leave you with a bunch of strangers, not if I can be there for you."

@Chasepaw

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 5th, 2020, 09:09 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Lionstunnels

Swiftbrook padded up to an entrance of the tunnels, staring into the inky blackness. She shivered, though she wasn't sure if it was from excitement or fear. She glanced over her shoulder to Lavenderstripe, hazel eyes wide, "Are you ready to go in?"

@WhiteStripes
Old May 5th, 2020, 10:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

"Yes." Lavenderstripe answered without hesitation, this would be a fun adventure, and Swiftbrook was a good warrior, and would have her back. @crypticcountryroad
Old May 5th, 2020, 10:18 PM

With a quick nod, Swiftbrook disappeared into the tunnels. She ventured forth slowly at first, letting the earthy scent surround her and her eyes adjust. Then she headed forward less hesitantly, stealing another glance behind to her Lavenderstripe. "Tell me about yourself," she chirped cheerfully, "I feel like I've never gotten the chance to talk with you."
@WhiteStripes
Old May 6th, 2020, 10:53 AM

"I'm not all that interesting!" Lavenderstripe purred. "I'm very loyal to RiverClan, like you. I must admit, I don't swimming as much as others. I think you know my brother Whitestripe. He, unlike me loves swimming. I don't have a mate, although I would love to have one, as well as kittens." To her surprise, Lavenderstripe found herself telling Swiftbrook more and more about herself. She realized that Swiftbrook would be a good friend to have. (Although definitely not a mate, as a few crazy cats seemed to think that you could have a mate of the same gender, a very good friend, perhaps, but not a mate.) "Tell me about yourself." Lavenderstripe suggested to Swiftbrook. @crypticcountryroad
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:12 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
"That is..... good to hear at least," he murmered, not entirely convinced. Maybe this clan would let him join, then he could be sure she was safe.
"Would they let me join? I don't want to leave you with a bunch of strangers, not if I can be there for you."

@Chasepaw
She purred. "I'll take you to Lionstar," Sunpetal nodded. (Did u fill out the joining forum???)
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:26 PM

Swiftbrook found herself smiling as she walked and listened to Lavenderstripe talk. Here underground it helped to hear a clanmate talk about their life. She shrugged when she asked her about herself, pausing at a fork in the tunnel.

"If you aren't that interesting then I guess I'm not either. I love kits too, in fact I take any chance to look after them in the nursery," she meowed, taking a turn left. She paused before nodding, "I think I've seen your brother. I enjoy swimming in green-leaf when it's too hot, so I've probably seen him there at least."
@WhiteStripes
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:45 PM

"I'm sure you have! He's the one who got Ringpaw as an apprentice, he has a mate and kits on the way, lucky him! I don't really ever visit these tunnels, but you seem to know your way around." Lavenderstripe was enjoying this. She loved learning, about everything, and she seemed to have made a new friend. @crypticcountryroad
Old May 6th, 2020, 03:35 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

(Ye I did)

"Alright," he trusted her. He trusted her with his life and yet he was reluctant to come face to face with this 'Lionstar'.
@Chasepaw

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.