Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 05:52 PM
Fish Q&A
by Fish
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:49 PM
new ventures
Last post by alkaline
Today 05:42 PM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:40 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 13th, 2017, 01:50 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Springwind blinked his eyes. He couldn't even look away from her own gaze. They were yellow. Holding a piercing golden gaze that he was sure could see the depths of his soul. The problem before was that she wouldn't look him in his gaze...and now, here she was staring at him with those gorgeous optics. Springwind felt his body tense, but he didn't look away. Nor, did he blink for a few moments. He had missed her words completely, having to be lost in a trance. When he finally saw her mouth moving, it's what made him flick his ears. Since, he didn't catch on what she said, he assumed she was doing well. Hopefully, he assumed right. ''That's good.'' He purred, catching her question in time. ''Pretty well. Although I went on a run this morning, and my muscles are really aching.'' He snorted, but she probably didn't really care much about that. Once again the tom let out a deep purr, ''Ah, yes - Hunterfang. Sometimes I feel that it's my own son who became a warrior. I practically raised him. And, now he don't even need me anymore.'' Springwind chuckled. Now, Springwind was still pretty young. But, he talked like he was apart of ancient wars and such. All in all, Hunterfang was a proud warrior, and Springwind was certainly filled with pride knowing he taught the apprentice well. ''Free time is the best time. Although I know my niece will be hounding me down because her warrior ceremony is coming up soon.'' He stretched his limbs, letting out a slight yawn. ''Although...I wouldn't mind spending it all with you. I mean - free time. As much as I have, at least. I'm bound to get another apprentice and all, but I figured - y-you know, like why not? We're g-good friends. I actually really like hanging out with you. I mean! Only...if you're not busy - obviously. If you were busy we wouldn't hang out...haha...'' Springwind couldn't even bear to look at her as he rambled incessantly like a fool. He had always been that way around her. He didn't know why she made him feel that way, but it was a good feeling. Yet, it was the worst feeling. ''Anywho - I apologize for...that. But - uh - are you thinking about taking on an apprentice?'' She had made him feel so out of place, like he wasn't himself. He was out of his comfort zone. But, he could feel the heavy thuds of his heart.
(You were right, this is really cute)
Beefire listened happily. "I'm sure he'll still need you from time to time. Everyone needs someone in their life who understands them,
right? I'm not really sure who that is for me..." Beefire shook her head in confusion. What was making her say all her these things? She would never let anyone know how she was feeling! But then again, it just felt natural, sharing her thoughts and feelings with Springwind. She felt like she could pour her heart and soul out to him, and he that he would always be there...she shook her head, listening to his nervous rumbling, chuckling. She felt herself blush at his multiple questions, then replied, "T-that would be great! I-I'd love to hang out, I always have free time, s-so we could spend lot's of time togeth-" Great, now she was rambling on like a fool! She could feel her heart pound in her chest, feeling every beat. She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts, but her gaze found it's way back to Springwind's pretty brown eyes. They were so warm and gentle, welcoming her with a wave of more emotions. She tore her gaze away, and studied her paws, and then answered his last question, "I-I've never really thought about it, to be honest. I'm not sure I'm the right mentor material, actually."

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 13th, 2017, 02:26 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(You were right, this is really cute)
Beefire listened happily. "I'm sure he'll still need you from time to time. Everyone needs someone in their life who understands them,
right? I'm not really sure who that is for me..." Beefire shook her head in confusion. What was making her say all her these things? She would never let anyone know how she was feeling! But then again, it just felt natural, sharing her thoughts and feelings with Springwind. She felt like she could pour her heart and soul out to him, and he that he would always be there...she shook her head, listening to his nervous rumbling, chuckling. She felt herself blush at his multiple questions, then replied, "T-that would be great! I-I'd love to hang out, I always have free time, s-so we could spend lot's of time togeth-" Great, now she was rambling on like a fool! She could feel her heart pound in her chest, feeling every beat. She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts, but her gaze found it's way back to Springwind's pretty brown eyes. They were so warm and gentle, welcoming her with a wave of more emotions. She tore her gaze away, and studied her paws, and then answered his last question, "I-I've never really thought about it, to be honest. I'm not sure I'm the right mentor material, actually."
{ Told you }

Springwind had hoped what she said was true. At least, a part of it. Another part hoped it wasn't true. His tail lashed behind him with a playful notion. "Yeah, I just hope he won't need me all the time. I won't ever be able to shake him off." He snorted once more, but a happy smile etched onto his face as he thought about the young newly made warrior. But then, she told him that she didn't have anyone to support her. Springwind's smile instantly started to fade, and he flicked his ears back for a moment. Gently, he moved his tail to set it on her shoulder. "I'm not perfect, but I can be there for you more than any other." His voice was soft, but he was confident. He was that type of tom to try and help everyone. Because Springwind didn't like sadness. And, she looked ashamed in a way to not have anyone for her. When he noticed that is tail was still upon shoulder, he reluctantly pulled it away and put it lazily on his own paws. He felt he had talked too much. Embarrassing himself - which was no surprise, honestly. Even when Lovelorn was around, he used to act that way towards her. And, now it was with Beefire...Springwind currently wished he could find a big enough rabbit hole in order to hide from being so flustered. But, she said she wanted to hang with him! Springwind tail started to lash once more in excitement. Oh, it was a wonderful feeling! He suddenly had jumped up, despite the ache in his muscles, and he offered her a soft smile, momentarily meeting the yellow hues that were like two Suns that brightened his day. "Really? Awesome! I - I mean, yeah. Sounds cool. We can meet up sometime. When you're not busy - and you just said that you always have free time...I don't know why that went over my head." Gosh! Springwind knew he wasn't good at this. Which sucked because his brother had been a professional at it. Springwind just felt weird whenever he was around the gorgeous feline. Sometimes he couldn't comprehend why she wanted to spend time with him, or be nice to him when there were plenty of better toms around. He never minded her rambling, however. He found her voice to be enticing and he wished to hear more of it. When she told him that she didn't think she was mentor material, he gave her a questioning glance. What warrior wasn't "mentor material"? That just sounded odd, so he brushed it away with a flick of his tail. "Mentoring isnt that hard. I suppose it's based on your preferences. Trust me, training Hunterfang was not easy. Every Molly he passed, he flirted with them." Springwind rolled his eyes. "But, if you ever decide to get one - I can help you out. Maybe, we can train our apprentices together!" It was just another excuse to get close to her. Another excuse to be around her. Because he would love to be around her as much as he can. "Then again, we can just relax. No apprentices at the moment...it'll give us a chance to get closer." His voice was quiet, and a tiny smile placed on his maw as he looked to glance at her for a quick moment. Goodness! What was wrong with his heart. He haven't felt this way since...Lovelorn. And, Lovelorn obviously didn't return his feelings. So, why would she? And, here he was just helpless and hoping, imagining that maybe - just maybe, there was something that could blossom between them.
Old September 13th, 2017, 02:29 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@lost

It was a hot evening, so of course a flame colored kit decided that it would be best to just take the day off, no adventuring, no running off, no, according to the older felines around him, "wrecking havoc". Now of course the young feline knew that most of the time his little outings caused trouble for his mother, and most of the apprentices and warriors within his clan, it wasn't that he meant to cause trouble, but he couldn't help it, there was always this tugging feeling within his being that made it irrisistable to run off and go answer some of his own questions. He had broken the warrior code many a time, he knew, but so far he hadn't been punished by Starclan, so in other words, he doesn't care for other's scolding just as long as he wasn't scolded by his ancestors. Scorchingkit heard that not many felines within the clans believed in Starclan, and he had heard that a few 'evil' leaders told their clans that they were not aloud to conversate with their warrior ancestors. Now the ginger feline didn't believe that those former leaders were evil, they just had a different way of looking at things, which he, of course, found interesting, it made him want to speak with them, he wanted to pick their brains, see why they decided to discard their clan's beliefs that were held and celebrated for centuries. The long limbed feline was laying in front of the nursery, relaxing, his front paws criss-crossed, as well as his hind paws, laying contently on his side. To him it was the perfect lazy day, now of course he knew that his clan was falling behind with the prey caught, but he knew that it wasn't the warriors fault, the prey was running away, not that he could blame them. If one strained enough they could hear the roaring of the monsters and the constant cracking and crashing of stones and dirt being broken and moved, it was a scary thought, what if they got too close? Now that was what Scorchingkit planned on finding out, what those monsters were doing, he had managed to sneak out, but he got caught by Blazingstar halfway into his plan, which, of course, foiled it. He could still feel it, that burning sensation within him, it was hot, demanding, and pushy, but at the same time that feeling was also cool, calm, and paitent, he knew that he wouldn't be able to calm down and sleep until he found out why it's happening and how he can stop it.

Scorchingkit knew he was a kit, he was smaller than a warrior, but he was also taller than the average kit, being the son of his mother he enherited her long, skinny legs, but at the same time he also recieved his fathers meaty legs, everything evened out in all honesty. He also believed that just because one was small, didn't mean they weren't capable of gigantic things, that they couldn't protect those who couldn't protect themselves. That's the kind of tom he strived to be, he wanted to protect the weak, he wanted to be their emotional pillar, he wanted to be their guiding star, he wanted them to feel safe no matter what was thrown their way. The first steps to achieving his goal was knowing everything, which is, of course, something he also planed on grasping, knowing everything that he could possibly know just so that it would make it easier to protect those he held dear. As soon as a feather landed on his nose the young feline was pulled out of his thoughts and sneezed, his green orbs flickered with groggyness. Yes, a lazy day for both body and mind...for most.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 8th, 2018 at 11:14 PM.
Old September 13th, 2017, 09:48 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Quailheart nodded," Yeah. Once in a while the other clans catch a rabbit, due to them being trapped among the trees. And sure, I'll catch something." She gave a sniff smelling a rabbit. She crept forward in an almost perfect hunters crouch due to having to balance on three legs not four, until she was in plain sight down-wind from the rabbit, she got as close as she could before leaping and landing on it killing it quickly," Huh. That rabbit is really unitentive, even though I was down wind I can't get two tail lengths away, it must be a teenager as it wasn't a baby and no adult rabbit would be that reglectant to sound and a deaf rabbit wouldn't last long here." She meowed.
The tortoiseshell watched as Quailheart immediately pounced on a rabbit, killing it quickly with a swift bite. The other warrior certainly executed it well.

"You know, I suppose you're right," Breezycloud mused, pawing the ground with her foot for a moment, uprooting the small moorland grasses. It was a small habit of hers; it was something that she did without even thinking about it. "It could've been a teenager-aged rabbit. It certainly looks that size. Or perhaps it was just luck." She cocked her head a little bit to the side, her mouth curling up into a quivering grin.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old September 13th, 2017, 10:58 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:

{ Told you }

Springwind had hoped what she said was true. At least, a part of it. Another part hoped it wasn't true. His tail lashed behind him with a playful notion. "Yeah, I just hope he won't need me all the time. I won't ever be able to shake him off." He snorted once more, but a happy smile etched onto his face as he thought about the young newly made warrior. But then, she told him that she didn't have anyone to support her. Springwind's smile instantly started to fade, and he flicked his ears back for a moment. Gently, he moved his tail to set it on her shoulder. "I'm not perfect, but I can be there for you more than any other." His voice was soft, but he was confident. He was that type of tom to try and help everyone. Because Springwind didn't like sadness. And, she looked ashamed in a way to not have anyone for her. When he noticed that is tail was still upon shoulder, he reluctantly pulled it away and put it lazily on his own paws. He felt he had talked too much. Embarrassing himself - which was no surprise, honestly. Even when Lovelorn was around, he used to act that way towards her. And, now it was with Beefire...Springwind currently wished he could find a big enough rabbit hole in order to hide from being so flustered. But, she said she wanted to hang with him! Springwind tail started to lash once more in excitement. Oh, it was a wonderful feeling! He suddenly had jumped up, despite the ache in his muscles, and he offered her a soft smile, momentarily meeting the yellow hues that were like two Suns that brightened his day. "Really? Awesome! I - I mean, yeah. Sounds cool. We can meet up sometime. When you're not busy - and you just said that you always have free time...I don't know why that went over my head." Gosh! Springwind knew he wasn't good at this. Which sucked because his brother had been a professional at it. Springwind just felt weird whenever he was around the gorgeous feline. Sometimes he couldn't comprehend why she wanted to spend time with him, or be nice to him when there were plenty of better toms around. He never minded her rambling, however. He found her voice to be enticing and he wished to hear more of it. When she told him that she didn't think she was mentor material, he gave her a questioning glance. What warrior wasn't "mentor material"? That just sounded odd, so he brushed it away with a flick of his tail. "Mentoring isnt that hard. I suppose it's based on your preferences. Trust me, training Hunterfang was not easy. Every Molly he passed, he flirted with them." Springwind rolled his eyes. "But, if you ever decide to get one - I can help you out. Maybe, we can train our apprentices together!" It was just another excuse to get close to her. Another excuse to be around her. Because he would love to be around her as much as he can. "Then again, we can just relax. No apprentices at the moment...it'll give us a chance to get closer." His voice was quiet, and a tiny smile placed on his maw as he looked to glance at her for a quick moment. Goodness! What was wrong with his heart. He haven't felt this way since...Lovelorn. And, Lovelorn obviously didn't return his feelings. So, why would she? And, here he was just helpless and hoping, imagining that maybe - just maybe, there was something that could blossom between them.
Beefire smiled, at Springwind's reply. She tensed up slightly when she felt his tail touch her shoulder, but instantly relaxed, letting his soft tail and soothing voice relax her. She looked up shyly at his gentle reply. She shuffled a bit closer to him, looking at her paws. When he finally took his tail off her shoulder, she suppressed a small wail, longing for his soft fur to brush hers. She met his brown gaze once more, excited to be able to spend more time with him. She felt like she could spend forever with Springwind, and never stop liking him any less. Sometimes she wondered if he had that same feeling with her, and that he liked her as much as she liked him. If he ever left, she wouldn't know what to do with herself. He was the only cat so far to take the time to know her, as most cats never saw through her fiery and impatient personality. She cocked her head, listening to him rambling on, chuckling slightly. She nodded, listening to his answer on mentoring. "I guess that's true." she meowed in reply, then her amber eyes lit up at the thought of training apprentices together. "That would be so much fun!" she exclaimed, and jumped up in happiness. She wished she could spend her whole life with Springwind! "I don't mind that either," she said softly, then gave a little bounce again. The only problem was, when she landed, she landed somewhere slippery, and fell right into Srpingwind.

Old September 13th, 2017, 11:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Beefire smiled, at Springwind's reply. She tensed up slightly when she felt his tail touch her shoulder, but instantly relaxed, letting his soft tail and soothing voice relax her. She looked up shyly at his gentle reply. She shuffled a bit closer to him, looking at her paws. When he finally took his tail off her shoulder, she suppressed a small wail, longing for his soft fur to brush hers. She met his brown gaze once more, excited to be able to spend more time with him. She felt like she could spend forever with Springwind, and never stop liking him any less. Sometimes she wondered if he had that same feeling with her, and that he liked her as much as she liked him. If he ever left, she wouldn't know what to do with herself. He was the only cat so far to take the time to know her, as most cats never saw through her fiery and impatient personality. She cocked her head, listening to him rambling on, chuckling slightly. She nodded, listening to his answer on mentoring. "I guess that's true." she meowed in reply, then her amber eyes lit up at the thought of training apprentices together. "That would be so much fun!" she exclaimed, and jumped up in happiness. She wished she could spend her whole life with Springwind! "I don't mind that either," she said softly, then gave a little bounce again. The only problem was, when she landed, she landed somewhere slippery, and fell right into Srpingwind.
The white and grey splotched tom could feel her happiness emitting from her. It made him happy just to see her bounce around. He found it remarkable that he was the only one who truly seen this side to her. Of course, around kits as well. But, around others she held such an aggressive personality that was hard to get along with. But, Springwind wasn't phased around her. He broke down her walls easily, and now the two were close. Almost as best friends in a sense. But, Springwind wanted more. Truly, wanted more. But, his shyness always took over him and made him flustered so all he could do was watch the other feline with pure interest as she became excited at the mere thought of hanging around him more. Springwind had dipped his head, hiding a blush under his fur. He felt his ear tips grow warm, but when he looked up - she slipped, and fell right into him. The tom let out a yelp at being tackled down. ''Hey!'' His voice was filled with shock, and he struggled to pick himself up since she had the upper position. ''Are you okay?'' He asked, concerned laced in his voice. How could she had been so clumsy? Springwind sniffled in a laugh, but hoped that his friend was alright. But, the position they were in, left Springwind flustered - again. Whenever he was near her, his throat stiffened up, and he couldn't speak properly. His ears flattened against his head, and he swallowed a seemingly large lump in his throat. Though his eyes sought out her golden orbs even if he was too ''embarrassed'' to look at her.
Old September 14th, 2017, 12:24 AM
This account is no more!

Quote:

The white and grey splotched tom could feel her happiness emitting from her. It made him happy just to see her bounce around. He found it remarkable that he was the only one who truly seen this side to her. Of course, around kits as well. But, around others she held such an aggressive personality that was hard to get along with. But, Springwind wasn't phased around her. He broke down her walls easily, and now the two were close. Almost as best friends in a sense. But, Springwind wanted more. Truly, wanted more. But, his shyness always took over him and made him flustered so all he could do was watch the other feline with pure interest as she became excited at the mere thought of hanging around him more. Springwind had dipped his head, hiding a blush under his fur. He felt his ear tips grow warm, but when he looked up - she slipped, and fell right into him. The tom let out a yelp at being tackled down. ''Hey!'' His voice was filled with shock, and he struggled to pick himself up since she had the upper position. ''Are you okay?'' He asked, concerned laced in his voice. How could she had been so clumsy? Springwind sniffled in a laugh, but hoped that his friend was alright. But, the position they were in, left Springwind flustered - again. Whenever he was near her, his throat stiffened up, and he couldn't speak properly. His ears flattened against his head, and he swallowed a seemingly large lump in his throat. Though his eyes sought out her golden orbs even if he was too ''embarrassed'' to look at her.
(Sorry it's short, I didn't know what to write)
Beefire blushed, her pelt warm with embarrassment. "I'm fine, I'm so sorry!" she mewed, as flustered as Springwind was, and quickly got up again. "Are you okay?" She sat down with a bump, and hearing him stifle back a laugh, started laughing at herself and her clumsiness. She lay down in a comfortable position, and looked at Springwind, her eyes hopeful and happy.

Old September 14th, 2017, 12:42 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
(Sorry it's short, I didn't know what to write)
Beefire blushed, her pelt warm with embarrassment. "I'm fine, I'm so sorry!" she mewed, as flustered as Springwind was, and quickly got up again. "Are you okay?" She sat down with a bump, and hearing him stifle back a laugh, started laughing at herself and her clumsiness. She lay down in a comfortable position, and looked at Springwind, her eyes hopeful and happy.
Well, as long as she was fine, Springwind would be alright. He was a bit winded out though, having to lose his guard when she fell into him. ''I'm fine. Gotta be more careful, huh?'' He awkwardly laugh, watching as she got up off him. The tom pinned his ears back, but perked them up once again once he seen her get comfortable. She gave him the gaze of something...hopeful. Like a small kit. Springwind tried to avoid her gaze because it only made him uncomfortable. The thumping in his heart going at an irregular pace. He didn't know what to do. His mind was heavily scattered. And, he cleared his throat, once again staring at the pretty feline. He sat in front of her, albeit close to her, so he was able to see the sparkle in her orbs. Dear, starclan! He had been nervous. He could only stare at her with no words forming in his maw. There was so much on his mind and heart that she needed to know, but he refrained because he was pretty sure a molly like her would reject him. She rejected any other tom - so, what was the difference with him? ''No need to apologize. Your pelt...it's warm.'' What was that!? Did he really just say that? Springwind shook his head. ''Not in a creepy way though! I just think your pelt is really...really pretty - '' Okay. Again. The tom seemed to be losing it. ''No! I didn't mean that either! Wait - I do think you're gorgeous, no doubt! But, now...I'm sounding creepy.'' He rolled his eyes up to the sky. So much for trying to act cool. Or natural. Maybe it was best for him to stay quiet before he got his ears clawed off.
Old September 14th, 2017, 01:30 AM
This account is no more!

Quote:

Well, as long as she was fine, Springwind would be alright. He was a bit winded out though, having to lose his guard when she fell into him. ''I'm fine. Gotta be more careful, huh?'' He awkwardly laugh, watching as she got up off him. The tom pinned his ears back, but perked them up once again once he seen her get comfortable. She gave him the gaze of something...hopeful. Like a small kit. Springwind tried to avoid her gaze because it only made him uncomfortable. The thumping in his heart going at an irregular pace. He didn't know what to do. His mind was heavily scattered. And, he cleared his throat, once again staring at the pretty feline. He sat in front of her, albeit close to her, so he was able to see the sparkle in her orbs. Dear, starclan! He had been nervous. He could only stare at her with no words forming in his maw. There was so much on his mind and heart that she needed to know, but he refrained because he was pretty sure a molly like her would reject him. She rejected any other tom - so, what was the difference with him? ''No need to apologize. Your pelt...it's warm.'' What was that!? Did he really just say that? Springwind shook his head. ''Not in a creepy way though! I just think your pelt is really...really pretty - '' Okay. Again. The tom seemed to be losing it. ''No! I didn't mean that either! Wait - I do think you're gorgeous, no doubt! But, now...I'm sounding creepy.'' He rolled his eyes up to the sky. So much for trying to act cool. Or natural. Maybe it was best for him to stay quiet before he got his ears clawed off.
(Awweeeee, anyway, i gtg swimming, sorry)
Beefire's heart fluttered in her chest. She felt that, at any time soon, her heart would escape the prison of her body and fly away into the sky. His comments made her pelt feel even warmer, and inside, she was bubbling with happiness. She rushed up to him and nuzzled him strongly. "T-thank you," she murmured into his fur.

Old September 14th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Wink Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
Cavemist shrugged,shuffling his paws in the dirt and looking Brambleflash right in the eyes. There was no point beating around the bush now, and he straightened. “'Aye, I am. I understand if you don't want them, and I'm perfectly capable of raising kits on my own, but... what do you say?” he asked, lowering his voice so that none of the cats nearby would overhear the conversation. He already knew that the kits would have a tough life, different from most kits, and the other kits would likely pit them down for it, but he just knew that any kits of his would be strong and proud cats, just like Brambleflash and himself. Strength from Brambleflash, pride from Cavemist.
Brambleflash thought for a moment. "I want them. I'll do my best to help them and you. I would never leave you to do that job by yourself." replied Brambleflash a bit taken back. He would never leave Cavemist to raise kits on his own and he would never leave as his mother had to him. The tom had been raised by his father in the clan and he could see on his dad's face of how hard it was to take care of him. He shook his head, losing his thoughts.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread