Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:18 AM

Old January 24th, 2020, 03:20 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Owlwatcher grinned at the apprentice's catch, "Job well done." Pleased at the apprentice's effort."Next time watch your surroundings. That is all I have to say.". He smiled at Sleepypaw, "Don't forget to dig a hole, cover it, and remember where you left it." The brown warrior looked over at Hawkclaw, "If you want you can go a little farther out so you can see if you can catch something. I'm staying here to help Sleepypaw and then catch up with you." Dismissing the other tom before turning his attention back to Sleepypaw. "Do you think you did something else wrong? What did you do right?". It was always good to ask questions for the paw's it was a great way of communication. Plus if they noticed their mistakes or what they did right it would stick to their memories.

@touka @vermin
His purr muffled from holding the prey in his jaws. Nodding, he dug a small hole to drop the prey in and covered it back up. "I didn't focus on where I was putting my paws? I kind of..skid and almost fell flat on my face." He thought again at the next question before answering, "Um, I successfully killed the vole? I think that's all.." he mewed, sounding a bit timid .
Old January 24th, 2020, 06:46 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The warrior nodded, "Yes, good job.". Padding a few tail lengths before motioning Sleepypaw to follow. Quietly as the two could they followed Hawkclaw's scent and found him with undergrowth surrounding us. Stopping from a good distance and watched the tom. Leaning down, "Just watch him and tell me what you notice when he's done." and told the paw.
@touka @vermin
Old January 24th, 2020, 06:56 PM
another level

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Owlwatcher was excited to bring Sleepypaw out to the training cave. Excited that Flintstar trusted him enough to give the responsibility of an apprentice. So far the warrior enjoyed the paws' company and companionship. He was eager to teach the apprentice all that he could to help him grow to be a great warrior.
Stopping as we reached our destination the brown warrior turned his head to the apprentice. "Are you ready for your first battle training lesson?" Giving an encouraging smile.
@vermin

"I'm ready," after taking a couple of breathes concealing his feet. He shouldn't feel this way since it's not a test however he wants to try his best to not fail Owlwatcher. " What's the first step?" Assuming it'll be the fighting posture that some new apprentices chirped about around camp, he was already lowered to the ground awaiting for the warrior's commands.
Old January 24th, 2020, 07:38 PM
Queen of Laziness

"Good." The brown-hued tom said, facing his apprentice. Chuckling at Sleepypaws stance, "You don't need to go into that position." Lightly teasing the paw, " I'm going to take it slow and teach you the basics." Sitting down, he brought his right paw up and swiped the air going downward quickly, the impact sent little particles of dust flying. Marigold eyes looking at the younger tom, "I just performed what you would call a front paw strike. Tail swaying side to side casually, "This is done with claws sheathed and would bring your paw down hard on your opponent's head.". Owlwatcher hoped that he wasn't going to bore the apprentice to sleep.
@vermin
Old January 25th, 2020, 07:20 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by touka View Post
his eyes widened at her words his whole pelt brissling out as he stares at his mate and he went up to her and licked her belly then held his head high as he smiled wide knowing he is going to be a father that he is now having kits, " how many do you think" he said as he kept his head to her belly
Okay, okay, Cranerose did it, she'd told Sharpclaw. His excited reaction, although not unexpected, came as a relief for her. She leaned into his touch.
"I think it's a bit too early to tell, but there's more than one for sure. Um, maybe we could visit the medicine cat later, together or so?" It would be good to know if the kits were going to be healthy or not. Cranerose couldn't help but to start thinking of names already...

Please click my eggs!

Old January 25th, 2020, 04:55 PM
another level

Quote:
The warrior nodded, "Yes, good job.". Padding a few tail lengths before motioning Sleepypaw to follow. Quietly as the two could they followed Hawkclaw's scent and found him with undergrowth surrounding us. Stopping from a good distance and watched the tom. Leaning down, "Just watch him and tell me what you notice when he's done." and told the paw.
@touka @vermin
Sleepypaw nodded mimicking his mentor's position and watched quietly on Hawkclaw, his blue eyes widen to make sure he doesn't miss out on a single action. His mind wondered of what the warrior is going to do.

@touka @Shimm
Old January 25th, 2020, 05:06 PM
another level

"Ohh..," Sleepypaw broke out of his ..awkward stance and studied Owlwatcher's first attack move. He tipped his head at first at his outstretched paw until he struck down, his blue eyes widen in amaze as dust flew everywhere. He can even tell the force of that paw strike was very strong! Wow.. "I see," he muttered. Flexing his claws in and out his claws stayed sheathed and copied his mentor's move exactly. Paw up.. His big brown paw stretched out in the air. And strike down! Fast he swiped his paw in the air pretending that he was slicing the wind diagonally with a sudden stop however there was no dust flying or anything. Disappointment darkened his gaze and he tried again and ..again. "Am I ..doing this right?"
@Shimm

Last edited by tye; January 25th, 2020 at 05:07 PM.
Old January 25th, 2020, 05:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hxneysuckle @vermin
( I'm so sorry ! I didn't see the second mention >.< )
All Lionwhisker could do was smile like a complete dork. foxdung. He's adorable ! it was just how the newcomer acted . " I think so.. But I find him rather....entitled . And not in a good way. He has pride yes....But a bad pride. " he meowed . Tail swishing " Alright ! Enough dawdling let's get started shall we?" .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 25th, 2020, 07:59 PM
Queen of Laziness

Owlwatcher grinned at Sleepypaw, seeing him learning quickly made him proud. "Yes." Nodding at the apprentice. "Don't look so glum, everything takes time. I've been doing this for a long time." The brown tom looked at his apprentice with a smile. "You have to build up muscle and then you'll be able to do it just like I did." The tom stood up for the next move. Rasing his paw once again and claws out he slashed the air like if he was aiming for the head or the front body.
@vermin
Old January 26th, 2020, 08:39 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[ @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Sharp moon ]
[I forgot about this oop. Its been a few days so we'll just let Rose hop in when they realize it.]

Frowning at being ignored, she turned to her apprentice with a sharp turn. Wow, she didn't expect herself to get so upset over being ignored, oh well! Sighing, she put her smile back on her face, looking down at her apprentice kindly. "Alright then, Raccoonpaw, then I'll just show you some basic battle moves," she meowed right before getting down into a crouch. It was a bit like her hunters crouch, except her haunches were tense and the whole ordeal seemed more deadly. "Now, copy me but remember, keep your claws in. It's easy to get snagged in the first weeks of training." with that she let out a vicious snarl and launched herself at a nearby fern. Her fur bristled as she imaged herself locked in battle with that fleabag who had taken Icestar's life. She was just about to return the favor to that Lying son of a- snapping out of her trance she remembered where she was, laying her fur down and giving her chest an embarresed lick. Stepping aside now, she mentioned a paw towards the plant she had almost mauled. "Ahem, um, now you do as I did," she meowed, back to her soft tone.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.