Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowflakes Falling...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:19 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by wolfie
Today 06:17 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:11 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 05:57 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 21st, 2018, 08:20 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Servalspots was bored. Again. He’d been hunting earlier that day, and he would have gone on patrol - except he didn’t like to go alone. The Savannah didn’t like being treated like an outsider, but by the cats who could remember, he hadn’t been born and raised there - he was originally of kittypet blood, then he’d been a loner, he’d almost been a part of the Dusk Syndicate, and when he was at an older-apprentice age, he’d joined ShadowClan. Older, traditional warriors looked down at him, younger warriors didn’t seem to mind having him around, and those who were around his age went in-between. Being open about his sexuality didn’t seem to help much either. He wouldn’t hide who he was, not for anybody… and thankfully, he had good friends who accepted him for the way he was. He hadn’t seen Tigerlight in a long time… that was, quite possibly, his closest friend. And a crush of his. It felt different, going so long without seeing the other tom - Servalspots hadn’t had much luck moving on. He’d flirted with a few other cats, but none of them really seemed to want him around - he got disgusted looks, strange looks, even curious looks, but nothing that would indicate he was welcomed. I could always go see what Goldie’s up to, he thought with a small smirk. Goldenstar was fun to hang around - Servalspots liked him, but not in that way. Still, it was fun to flirt with the leader… if the Savannah didn’t already know he had a mate, and if he wasn’t already pretty set on Tigerlight, than perhaps he would’ve gone for “Goldie.”
@.:Blue Wishes:.
(( oh sorry i didn’t see this at first, also i’m sorry but this is going to be short ))

Goldenstar was trying his best to enjoy the beginning of a new season. Maybe it wasn’t exactly here yet, but you could tell that it soon would be. It meant good things for the clans. It was a time to grow, hunt and train in comfortable conditions. Leaf-fall and leafbare weren’t exactly good times to grow. This was why he enjoyed the warmer seasons, since it was good for the clan, and for him too. He had always seemed to enter a slump when leafbare came around. The first snow was always nice, but by the time it was falling in large amounts, it was just annoying. They had had seasons where it had gotten nice, and then suddenly there was snow everywhere, but hopefully that wouldn’t happen now. Looking around the camp, he was happy to find it a little more lively, the battle still scratched in the back of his mind. It was something keeping him from enjoying these warm moons. He kept second-guessing himself, asking himself if he was actually doing good for the clan. This just kept getting worse, and it let him wonder if he had ever done the right thing. He was kind of a new leader, but he was supposed to know a few more things by now, and yet he had still acted on impulse, in anger at Passionblaze. And the there was Halfgaze and Passionblaze. Was there something he didn’t know about that had made the tom leave with one glance from the deputy? They were all doomed. He really didn’t want to think that way, but it felt as though everything was ending. He just needed someone to talk to, someone who had lived their fair share of life, and watching the clearing, his eyes landed on a single tom. Servalspots. “Hey? Serval? You want to chat?” he asked casually, smiling awkwardly as he padded over.
Old March 21st, 2018, 08:35 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
Foxflame's paw hit the apprentice's face. The force mde him fall to the ground. He got back up and shook the dirt off his sleep fur. "I'm okay!" he reassured the mentor. "Can I try again?"
"Yep," Foxflame said proud of her apprentices enthusiasm. She made a mental note to hit lighter as she underestimated how hard she'd hit. "Watch me closely," she advised her apprentice, "watch for when I look like i'm about to strike so you can dodge or strike first."

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 21st, 2018, 08:45 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Polarpaw reached out a paw and batted at his shoulder "How was your day Funguspaw...?" She rolled onto her back and swished her tail excited to hear what her friend had to say "My day was good, I did alot of crazy stuff..." her maw spread open in a large grin showing off her white teeth "I hope your day was just as good?" She cocked her head at her previous statement.
Funguspaw laughed,"It was great! I just feel... Really worn out..." he sighed, placing his head back on his paws and letting his eye droop, making sure not to fall asleep,"What kind of crazy stuff did you do?" he questioned the other apprentice. He hoped it wasn't something too crazy, like crossing the ThunderClan border or trying to swim in the river. He opened his eye and looked at Polarpaw, awaiting her answer.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 21st, 2018, 08:58 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream slipped into their nest alongside nightpaw. it had been ages since they shared a nest with someone, but it felt nice to be honest. they felt less lonely. they werent the best cat regarding affection but they found themselves curling around the molly, resting their chin on her flank gently, tail curled around her small frame. it took them awhile to fall asleep. they didnt like sleep, like, at all. most often when they slept it was ridden with some graphic nightmare instead of something of pure joy. they felt their chin rise and fall with every breath nightpaw took, their eyes soon became lidded to a full close, and they took found themselves breathign gently into a slumber.

"You can sleep now, and ill be here to monitor your breathing. get some rest." they replied gently.
Nightsky nodded and sighed in relief. He curled up - not too tight though! - and tucked his nose under his tail. He closed his eyes and his whole odd seemed to be relieved as he let his mind ad body drift to sleep.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 21st, 2018, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"O-oh," Wildstrike mumbled continuing to nuzzle the life out of Duskthorn, "does that mean you two are going to into the territory to them for me?" He then inquired softly yawning as he did, "Because i-if you do I want to come w-with so then I can get some exercise in and besides that Mama told me that walks are good for cramps and morning sickness so that's a huge plus." He purred practically dying on the prospect of getting to get up and move around something other than the clearing, "You don't want to cuddle me? Duskthorn I don't bite!" Wildstrike mewed letting out a sniffle, "I-I don't feel good either and the k-kittens are kicking me s-silly so can't you just t-t-try?" He whined pouting as he looked up at his brother @Boba Fett
Treestep nodded,"We could go Ito the territory now if you want and it probably would be good for you to get out of camp and stretch your legs," Treestep had to stop himself from laughing when Duskthorn was being cuddled against his will. He decided to help,"Umm, I guess I can cuddle you Wildstrike. Unless you specifically want to cuddle Duskthorn, in which case, I can be of no assistance," Treestep twitched his whiskers in amusement and gave Duskthorn a look that read, 'you owe me.'
@Liekki

Last edited by Seraphon; March 21st, 2018 at 09:05 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 01:17 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Owl
Mudtuft was grooming his fur, in a corner of the camp. He rasped his tongue over his paw and, and then brought it up to rub it against his ear. He sighed, and lay down, resting his head on his paws. Honestly he just wanted to have a lazy moment before he went out to hunt some more. He turned his gaze over to the fresh kill pile, and stretched his limbs. The fresh kill pile was not low on prey, but it never hurt to have more prey on the pile than needed. In fact it was good. His clan was large as well, so they needed a lot of prey. What if what looked like enough wasn't enough? Perhaps just a little more hunting before I rest... Mudtuft stood up and began to pad towards the exit happily.
Mountainpaw sprawled out lazily outside of apprentices den. Her short deep chocolate brown fur glistened in the sunlight. Her eyes opened to slits as she noticed her newly made mentor, Mudtuft was exiting the camp. She lifted herself onto her paws, quickly cleaning off her fur. She hated being dirty. She found it gross when others got muddy or blood on their fur and didn't clean right away. She trotted towards her mentor, "Mudtuft." She mewed with her smooth honey crisp voice. "If you're going hunting, you probably should take me." She suggested a matter-of-factly. As she gazed up at him with her large doe lime colored eyes. "And I do kind of need to learn to hunt or patrol or whatever." The feline flicked her tail tip slightly back and forth, waiting for his response.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:30 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Yep," Foxflame said proud of her apprentices enthusiasm. She made a mental note to hit lighter as she underestimated how hard she'd hit. "Watch me closely," she advised her apprentice, "watch for when I look like i'm about to strike so you can dodge or strike first."
"Okay," he nodded, waiting for his mentor to strike.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 22nd, 2018, 09:25 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post

"The stars? I like them but I like watching the clouds a bit more" Littlegaze said truthfully her bored looking eyes staring at a white mixed with gray cloud. "I guess time will reveal" she shrugged a bit, Littlegaze looked over to Littlemask, he looked nice a bit troubled maybe but nice.
"Why? They are always the same, always white and dull. " He was rather confused why she would but didn't question it as much. Littlemask knew other cats would like other things. He just liked stars more than other cats. He still didn't take his gaze away from the stars. "I like them because they are always shining. Never becoming dull. " Littlemask mumbled, mostly to himself. He didn't suspect for Littlegaze to understand his way of thinking. No one could understand the havoc thoughts inside his head.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old March 22nd, 2018, 12:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar saw the droplets flying, and managed to avoid them, standing next to Tallwhisker, not wanting to absorb the water on the tom. “You’d think that it was fun,” he sighed, “Slipping and sliding,” he rolled his eyes. He forgot where he had been going with the idea, and shrugged. Mud, slush, water, snow, whatever accumulated on the ground that wasn’t dry ground was hard for him to get used to. Greenleaf was nice because most of the time, there was only mud. Looking over at Tallwhisker, he shrugged, “Leafbare’s good too,” he murmured, preferring seasons when it wasn’t too hot, but not too close either. He didn’t want to disagree with Tall, just shrugging, although leafbare wasn’t his favorite season. It was just a matter of personal opinion. It almost felt stupid to prefer one season over the other, but other warriors still seemed to do it, Heck, even Goldenstar was guilty of it. “Greenleaf is a good time for growth of the clan,” He said, “The other seasons are getting used to the growth,” he suggested, the idea appearing in his head. He saw it as a good model in a sense. Prey was abundant during greenleaf, and then, with the other seasons, it was getting used to the lack of it. It was a cycle, in a sense. Looking over at Tallwhisker, he shrugged, hoping he hadn’t gone on a rant by accident.

Raising an eyebrow skepticaly tallwhisker sat down into the puddle, giving up completely on his little squat to avoid dipping his whole hind end into it. "Whys everything you wanna talk about is the clan, come on what are your preferences?" he pressed giving his ear another flick, which was also soaked, and giving his haunches a little wiggle to settle in. "You seem to have lost your individuality" the Tom said uneasily his claws flexing in their seathes for a moment before he looked back up at him. It was true, goldenstar it seemed that he felt like nothing without Shadowclan and it made tall whisker itch with uneasiness. He wanted his deputy friend back- actually he was still like that way back than too. Memories flashed in his eyes for a moment but he quickly dismissed them. With a hefty sigh he curled his tail around his white paws and fixed his gaze steadily on the toms multicoloured ones. "We should go do something fun" he suddenly piped up glancing around the camp where warriors walked two and fro with apprentices scuttling along in the slush and kittens peeking out of the den with wonder. Everything here was boring, running around the territory playing tag seemed like a better option at this point. And if anyone dare ask goldenstar what they where doing, tallwhisker would shove a mossball in their muzzle. No questions asked.

@Rubinaito

Having found some time to himself tallwhisker slid to the ground, the dryest patch of land in all camp. The one slightly elevated from all the melting snow and ice followed by the massive puddles. It was a perfect place to just settle and let out a deep sigh. Since the flood of last season he could recall how the clearing had changed, things had shifted and the ground slopped inwards on itself, causing this season to be an awful collection of runoff. Great. the Tom had picked out one of the first fish of the season settling it down between his paws and diving right into it. He had no hesitation since he had been out two times already this morning on a patrol and a hunting trip which both where quite nice, but he saw all he needed to see and just needed time to eat. Peeling back the scales on the fish toward the pink flesh tallwhisker began to pluck out the bones and toss them aside licking off all the possible remainder of meat he could possibly muster up. With a deep and relieved sigh the Tom finished and settled his head down onto his paws than running his pink tongue along the lines of his jaws to clean off anything left behind. With a deep intake of breath he let out a sigh before curling up into a ball and only cracking his eyes open just a bit to see everyone around him.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 22nd, 2018, 01:50 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Raising an eyebrow skepticaly tallwhisker sat down into the puddle, giving up completely on his little squat to avoid dipping his whole hind end into it. "Whys everything you wanna talk about is the clan, come on what are your preferences?" he pressed giving his ear another flick, which was also soaked, and giving his haunches a little wiggle to settle in. "You seem to have lost your individuality" the Tom said uneasily his claws flexing in their seathes for a moment before he looked back up at him. It was true, goldenstar it seemed that he felt like nothing without Shadowclan and it made tall whisker itch with uneasiness. He wanted his deputy friend back- actually he was still like that way back than too. Memories flashed in his eyes for a moment but he quickly dismissed them. With a hefty sigh he curled his tail around his white paws and fixed his gaze steadily on the toms multicoloured ones. "We should go do something fun" he suddenly piped up glancing around the camp where warriors walked two and fro with apprentices scuttling along in the slush and kittens peeking out of the den with wonder. Everything here was boring, running around the territory playing tag seemed like a better option at this point. And if anyone dare ask goldenstar what they where doing, tallwhisker would shove a mossball in their muzzle. No questions asked.
Goldenstar blinked, he didn’t really know what to say. He just felt as though he hadn’t been anybody before he had became deputy, then cats were suddenly noticing him. Before that he had been in the background, and it had taken a long time to get used to the attention. Maybe he had let the clan overtake his own needs. He didn’t know, though he did know he had never really payed attention to himself, he was still in a bit of rough shape. “I never really was individual, I just do what cats want me to do,” he admitted, looking away. He really didn’t want to talk about this. “I prefer new leaf, just because it’s not horribly hot, but not horribly cold either, it’s inbetween in a good way,” He added, desperate to change the subject from him. He was glad that Tallwhisker suggested the did something fun, though he tilted his head slightly. “What kind of fun thing?” he asked. This could be anything, but he trusted Tallwhisker to have fun, he was probably one of the few cats that wasn’t always focused on the clan he knew. Then again, he was one of the cats that always focused on the clan. Mentally sighing, he looked at Tallwhisker, waiting for an answer.