Last post by zozelen
Today 12:13 PM

Old May 11th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
The she cat filled her mouth with herbs. Shadow walkec along, poking her head in to give her friend herbs. "Aria, I think we need to start-" Her ears flicked up in alarm. She ran over, looking at Aria. Her kits were comming
Crap
Shadow looked around, grabbing a large stick. "Here, um... Bite this." Shadow mewed. She pressed her paws to her side. "I um..." The healer had never helped with kits before, she was slightly shocked by her low supply. "Drink this," She mewed. Shadow had brought some soaked moss for Aria for when she ate the herbs.
The water cooled the she-cat down. "Is...is this coming from me?" She looked down at some small specs of blood that had fell onto the dusty nursery floor. "Oh shadow I'm so glad you're here...there's no one I'd like to have more than you delivering my kits...I know they'll be healthy and safe in your paws." Aria bit into the stick as another pain rattled her insides. Snapping the stick, the she-cat began to screech again as a tiny paw kicked her in the side again. "Phew...they're defineatly moving down, right?" Aria's rhythmic breathing echoed through the den.
Old May 11th, 2017, 06:20 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The water cooled the she-cat down. "Is...is this coming from me?" She looked down at some small specs of blood that had fell onto the dusty nursery floor. "Oh shadow I'm so glad you're here...there's no one I'd like to have more than you delivering my kits...I know they'll be healthy and safe in your paws." Aria bit into the stick as another pain rattled her insides. Snapping the stick, the she-cat began to screech again as a tiny paw kicked her in the side again. "Phew...they're defineatly moving down, right?" Aria's rhythmic breathing echoed through the den.
(Genders?)
Shadow looked at Aria. "Try not to talk to much, save your strength." She mewed. Shadow looked down as the first kit began to come. She pushed some moss closer, making sure the kits wouldn't get to cold once they came.
Old May 11th, 2017, 10:18 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@moonfang

[i figured I could just go ahead and post, might be short but reply when you can love]

The little gray fluff ball was curled up, sleeping. His flanks rose and fell softly, peacefully. His pale kit blue eyes were closed shut, hiding the tints if dark awful beginning to come through. His nostrils flared occasionally when he breathed in more deeply, but he looked cute, especially for the son of the False King. He eventually stirred, in curling himself until he was stretched out, hind legs pushing against the wall of the nest. He slowly blinked open his eyes as a large yawn escaped him. He glanced around, eyes squinted, and an eye booger lingering at the bridge of his nose. He pawed it away, his small fluffy paw rubbing at his face. He looked back up. Nothing too exciting. Oh well, more sleep would be nice, maybe he could get back to an awesome dream....
The tom padded in and took in a breath and nearly instantly pinpointed his sleeping son. He chuckled as he yawned and then curled back up, and he padded up to him, giving him a big lick to the side of his face before he nuzzled him. "You awake yet?" he asked playfully, lifting his head to look down on him. He was always more playful and fatherly when it came to his kits. And he recently had been attacked by one, so he wanted to keep the ones he still had loyal. "So, Cassius, besides sleeping all day, what has the prince been up to?" he asked, before he curled around Cassius, smiling. For someone so feared for his murderous abilities, he was a big softy for his sons and daughters.
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Falling In

Quote:
(Genders?)
Shadow looked at Aria. "Try not to talk to much, save your strength." She mewed. Shadow looked down as the first kit began to come. She pushed some moss closer, making sure the kits wouldn't get to cold once they came.
Aria nodded. The shaking started again but this time, wouldn't go away. "Is it really time? What...why is this happening to me?" She began to lick her rear, her black fur now unkempt and sticky with sweat and saliva. Then, the grey dappled front leg of a kit protruded from the she-cat, a little blood around it's claws. Aria leapt up again and was almost dancing around in agony. Continuing to lick, the rest of the kit's dark grey legs appeared, followed by a chest and head and finally, a body and a tail. "Aww!" The black she-cat mewed with relief. This kit was the Tom kit. He was large with his father's yellow eyes and a grey pelt with darker grey Flecks. "Phew...wow...this is...Dash..." She purred, cleaning off the dark Tom kit. "I can't believe I've done it...my first kit...kits...and a son..."
--
A few moments later, The father of the kits rushed in. "My son..."
"He's got your eyes, Fleck...and your size and pelt pattern...he resembles you in almost every way..."
"Yes...and I am proud...of you both..."
"There's still another to come, yet." She corrected her mate "right, of course...I'll take him for you while you're busy..." Aria nodded and Fleck picked up the kit by the scruff of his neck, dragging him out of the way to a far corner of the nursery. "Hello, little one! Wanna open your eyes for me?" The black and white Tom began to groom Dash, a loud purr rumbling in his chest, eyes glowing with pride. "This next one has to be easy...it's smaller and quieter...it should come quicker...although because of it's size, I am worried it'll have some health issues...the runty usually do." She jerked her head sideways as the second kit kicked and pushed it's mother's stomach.
Old May 11th, 2017, 02:52 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aria nodded. The shaking started again but this time, wouldn't go away. "Is it really time? What...why is this happening to me?" She began to lick her rear, her black fur now unkempt and sticky with sweat and saliva. Then, the grey dappled front leg of a kit protruded from the she-cat, a little blood around it's claws. Aria leapt up again and was almost dancing around in agony. Continuing to lick, the rest of the kit's dark grey legs appeared, followed by a chest and head and finally, a body and a tail. "Aww!" The black she-cat mewed with relief. This kit was the Tom kit. He was large with his father's yellow eyes and a grey pelt with darker grey Flecks. "Phew...wow...this is...Dash..." She purred, cleaning off the dark Tom kit. "I can't believe I've done it...my first kit...kits...and a son..."
--
A few moments later, The father of the kits rushed in. "My son..."
"He's got your eyes, Fleck...and your size and pelt pattern...he resembles you in almost every way..."
"Yes...and I am proud...of you both..."
"There's still another to come, yet." She corrected her mate "right, of course...I'll take him for you while you're busy..." Aria nodded and Fleck picked up the kit by the scruff of his neck, dragging him out of the way to a far corner of the nursery. "Hello, little one! Wanna open your eyes for me?" The black and white Tom began to groom Dash, a loud purr rumbling in his chest, eyes glowing with pride. "This next one has to be easy...it's smaller and quieter...it should come quicker...although because of it's size, I am worried it'll have some health issues...the runty usually do." She jerked her head sideways as the second kit kicked and pushed it's mother's stomach.
Moving quickly, Shadow ran and picked up the kit carefully. "He needs to eat, you'll just have to wait." She mewed, glaring as she placed Dash at his mother's side. She turned her head back soon as the second kit came. She gave the kit a swift lick, moving it to her mother's belly. The healer had never done a kitting before, forgetting to check the genders and size. She gathered the helps, placing wet moss by Aria. "Borage, and Poppy seeds." She mumbled as she placed a bundle of herbs at Aria's side. "Eat these, and get sone rest." She mewed, touching her nose to each of the kits' heads. "I'll get some more bedding and a big piece of prey for you."
Old May 11th, 2017, 10:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

The tom padded in and took in a breath and nearly instantly pinpointed his sleeping son. He chuckled as he yawned and then curled back up, and he padded up to him, giving him a big lick to the side of his face before he nuzzled him. "You awake yet?" he asked playfully, lifting his head to look down on him. He was always more playful and fatherly when it came to his kits. And he recently had been attacked by one, so he wanted to keep the ones he still had loyal. "So, Cassius, besides sleeping all day, what has the prince been up to?" he asked, before he curled around Cassius, smiling. For someone so feared for his murderous abilities, he was a big softy for his sons and daughters.
The little fluffy fuzz curled himself up tighter, hearing the voice. Maybe it would just go away if he ignored it, probably wasn't talking to him anyways. It many cats talked to him for a matter of fact. Then the voice said something again, and he unfurled himself, realizing it was his father. "Onyx!" He med happily. He embraced his father. Sure he was probably the reason not many cats talked to him, but hey, he loved Onyx, and everything he did, so who cared what everyone else thought. "The usual, playing, battling. Maybe I could get Ferox to play! Or maybe Lillith! She would play with me right? I know you will though!" He mewed happily, gazing up at the False King with bright green eyes, because in Cassius' opinion, Onyx was the True King.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 12th, 2017, 02:10 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Moving quickly, Shadow ran and picked up the kit carefully. "He needs to eat, you'll just have to wait." She mewed, glaring as she placed Dash at his mother's side. She turned her head back soon as the second kit came. She gave the kit a swift lick, moving it to her mother's belly. The healer had never done a kitting before, forgetting to check the genders and size. She gathered the helps, placing wet moss by Aria. "Borage, and Poppy seeds." She mumbled as she placed a bundle of herbs at Aria's side. "Eat these, and get sone rest." She mewed, touching her nose to each of the kits' heads. "I'll get some more bedding and a big piece of prey for you."
As the second and last kit came, Aria didn't hesitate to let Shadow handle it. "Whoa...a girl...she's small...that's defineatly a runt! I'll call her Aura..." But what was going through Aria's mind at this moment was terror a runt?! She won't survive! They'll kill her if she's not worthy! Oh StarClan please let her live and be a strong kit! "I am rather peckish and thirsty. Thanks, Shadow." She blinked her blue eyes then nodded as the healer padded away. Eating the herbs slowly, one leaf and seed at a time, she stared down at the small she-kit and smiled. Aura had her father's plain white fur, now red with blood, and purple-blue eyes. "I wonder...what kind of cat you'll be when you grow up...a hunter? A fighter? A healer? I'm sure Shadow would love to take you on as her trainee" The she-cat said softly, lapping up some water from the moss.
Old May 12th, 2017, 07:02 AM

Quote:
The little fluffy fuzz curled himself up tighter, hearing the voice. Maybe it would just go away if he ignored it, probably wasn't talking to him anyways. It many cats talked to him for a matter of fact. Then the voice said something again, and he unfurled himself, realizing it was his father. "Onyx!" He med happily. He embraced his father. Sure he was probably the reason not many cats talked to him, but hey, he loved Onyx, and everything he did, so who cared what everyone else thought. "The usual, playing, battling. Maybe I could get Ferox to play! Or maybe Lillith! She would play with me right? I know you will though!" He mewed happily, gazing up at the False King with bright green eyes, because in Cassius' opinion, Onyx was the True King.
Onyx gave a laugh at his son's embrace, and gave him yet another lick to the side of his head. He listened as he talked about him playfighting and such, wondering if Ferox or his mother would play. He knew at heart Lilith wouldn't, and then he chuckled as he said he knew that he would play. He rose a paw up and pinned his son lightly down, chuckling again. "I suppose a battle wouldn't hurt would it?" he meowed, and then he rolled Cassius with the paw and placed it on his stomach. "Except I always win." he purred, and gave a loving gaze at his son. And then an idea popped in his head. And he embraced it, he held true to the thought, and he would make sure it would happen. Cassius will be the heir for the crown. The one who will wear the crown. He smiled down on his son and then stood up, only to crouch down to be at his level. "Well then, come on, let me see what you got!" he meowed playfully.

Last edited by monfang; May 12th, 2017 at 07:03 AM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 07:28 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

Onyx gave a laugh at his son's embrace, and gave him yet another lick to the side of his head. He listened as he talked about him playfighting and such, wondering if Ferox or his mother would play. He knew at heart Lilith wouldn't, and then he chuckled as he said he knew that he would play. He rose a paw up and pinned his son lightly down, chuckling again. "I suppose a battle wouldn't hurt would it?" he meowed, and then he rolled Cassius with the paw and placed it on his stomach. "Except I always win." he purred, and gave a loving gaze at his son. And then an idea popped in his head. And he embraced it, he held true to the thought, and he would make sure it would happen. Cassius will be the heir for the crown. The one who will wear the crown. He smiled down on his son and then stood up, only to crouch down to be at his level. "Well then, come on, let me see what you got!" he meowed playfully.
Cassius flailed his little fluffy limbs straight up, so they waved around the paw of his dad while he held him to the ground. He was giggling all the while. "Well, you haven't faced me!" He squeaked, pawing against his dad's leg, trying to break free. "I can beat you!" He mewed defiantly. He stopped pawing and let hi lombs ho beside him, and he rolled sideways, breaking free. He then jumped to his paws and leaped at the black tom. He braced his front oaws on his shoulder and reached up to bite his ear, tugging playfully on it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; May 12th, 2017 at 07:29 AM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Cassius flailed his little fluffy limbs straight up, so they waved around the paw of his dad while he held him to the ground. He was giggling all the while. "Well, you haven't faced me!" He squeaked, pawing against his dad's leg, trying to break free. "I can beat you!" He mewed defiantly. He stopped pawing and let hi lombs ho beside him, and he rolled sideways, breaking free. He then jumped to his paws and leaped at the black tom. He braced his front oaws on his shoulder and reached up to bite his ear, tugging playfully on it.
Onyx let Cassius tackle him, and he laughed as he did. He fell back dramatically, hitting the ground with a soft thud. "Oh no, he's got me!" he called, flailing his paws. "Please, king have mercy!" he called, knowing Cassius would love him calling him king. He knew Cassius always loved it when Onyx was addressed by as 'king'. Then he ceased the rapid movement and fell limp beneath the tom-kit on his chest. He let his head fall back with a 'bleh' and he held his breath. It looked really fake, no doubt, but he hoped it was enough to trick him, even for a second.
{sorry it's short, it's rushed}

Last edited by monfang; May 12th, 2017 at 09:27 AM.