Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:45 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:51 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:58 AM
PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:46 AM
Another Day, Another Slay
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:21 AM

Old January 1st, 2019, 06:25 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Airclan Signups and RP (powerplay)

Mkay, thanks!
Just gonna slide into the rp

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Antlerburr woke with a start. He looked around the den. Empty. "Gosh darn it!" He growled, shoving his muzzle underneath his paws. He just wanted to go back to sleep. When that failed, he got out of his nest with a grunt and stepped out of the den, squinting against the sunlight. "Hmph." Antlerburr stalked over to a darker area of the camp and laid down. "At least I can rest here..."

-_-_-

Juniperfrost dropped the last leaf into it's proper pile. "There we go!" She purred. "All done!" As she turned around to leaf leave she saw a small pile of unsorted herbs. "Oh, right, those.." The medicine cat leapt over to them. "Oh whatever, I'll be done in no time!" She carefully shifted the pile of unsorted herbs over to where she was previously working. She lifted a borage leaves off of the pile. "Now where did I put the pile of borage... Oh, there it is!" She leapt over to the pile, scattering the piles closest to the borage all over her den. "Oh dear," She lowered her head, looking at the mess she had made. "Guess I should begin cleaning..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They're both open, you don't have to ask to roleplay with them, just go ahead and quote me

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 1st, 2019 at 06:25 PM.
Old January 1st, 2019, 06:46 PM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

The muscled tom glanced over at the spot where the strange cat had just been standing before answering Aurafeather, "Uh, sure, if you don't mind hunting with a rogue."
(Sorry it's short, got a bit of writers block atm)
(It's fine)

Aurafeather flicked her left wing and said "Absolutely fine with it, race ya!" She lifted her wings and started ti fly off in to the distance.
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Old January 11th, 2019, 05:10 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Juniperfrost dropped the last leaf into it's proper pile. "There we go!" She purred. "All done!" As she turned around to leaf leave she saw a small pile of unsorted herbs. "Oh, right, those.." The medicine cat leapt over to them. "Oh whatever, I'll be done in no time!" She carefully shifted the pile of unsorted herbs over to where she was previously working. She lifted a borage leaves off of the pile. "Now where did I put the pile of borage... Oh, there it is!" She leapt over to the pile, scattering the piles closest to the borage all over her den. "Oh dear," She lowered her head, looking at the mess she had made. "Guess I should begin cleaning..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They're both open, you don't have to ask to roleplay with them, just go ahead and quote me
A calico cat lithely leaped into the den, her paws never making a sound. The bells were silent, contrary to her movements. She looked around the den, and spotted the she-cat. The den looked empty, the only living thing in the den being the medicine cat. She smiled kindly at Juniperfrost, and said "Need a little help?" The calico quirked her head to the side, like a bird. The pool water was clean, the nests were filled with fresh moss, it smelled like home. Of course, this had been her home for a week or so after the accident that had led to her death. The calico had died of blood loss, from a badger bite. She looked at the medicine cat kindly.
Old January 13th, 2019, 12:54 AM
I'm a group of stars

bump
Old January 14th, 2019, 10:41 AM
Might disappear again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Pancake+~ View Post
A calico cat lithely leaped into the den, her paws never making a sound. The bells were silent, contrary to her movements. She looked around the den, and spotted the she-cat. The den looked empty, the only living thing in the den being the medicine cat. She smiled kindly at Juniperfrost, and said "Need a little help?" The calico quirked her head to the side, like a bird. The pool water was clean, the nests were filled with fresh moss, it smelled like home. Of course, this had been her home for a week or so after the accident that had led to her death. The calico had died of blood loss, from a badger bite. She looked at the medicine cat kindly.
Oh, so we’re all dead?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Juniperfrost looked over her shoulder. She smiled when she saw the other cat. “Ah,” She gently dipped some leaves into some water. “Yes, a bit of help would be lovely.” The medicine cat purred, lifting her head and sliding through the small gap, which was located in the back of the den. She placed the chervil in the correct pile and bounded back into the main den. “Um..” She looked at the herbs scattered around the floor. “It would be great if you could help me clean these up.” She purred, looking up at the calico. I’ve started moving the piles into the side-den,” She pointed at the small gap with her tail. “But before you take the herbs back there, be sure to gently dip them in water, so the dirt can wash off.” She pressed her wings closer to her side. “Sorry for all of the instructions,” She purred. “You can take your time, I don’t mind. Um, ask me if you have any questions, okay.” Juniperfrost stepped forward and softly touched her muzzle to the calico’s forehead. Without another word, she turned and continued cleaning.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Also, what type of herbs do they use?
Like, the herbs from the books or a few extras? Completely different ones?

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 14th, 2019 at 10:44 AM.
Old January 14th, 2019, 06:05 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Oh, so we’re all dead?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Juniperfrost looked over her shoulder. She smiled when she saw the other cat. “Ah,” She gently dipped some leaves into some water. “Yes, a bit of help would be lovely.” The medicine cat purred, lifting her head and sliding through the small gap, which was located in the back of the den. She placed the chervil in the correct pile and bounded back into the main den. “Um..” She looked at the herbs scattered around the floor. “It would be great if you could help me clean these up.” She purred, looking up at the calico. I’ve started moving the piles into the side-den,” She pointed at the small gap with her tail. “But before you take the herbs back there, be sure to gently dip them in water, so the dirt can wash off.” She pressed her wings closer to her side. “Sorry for all of the instructions,” She purred. “You can take your time, I don’t mind. Um, ask me if you have any questions, okay.” Juniperfrost stepped forward and softly touched her muzzle to the calico’s forehead. Without another word, she turned and continued cleaning.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Also, what type of herbs do they use?
Like, the herbs from the books or a few extras? Completely different ones?
(no, we're not all dead. You can sign up to be in starclan, or be one of the spirits though.)

The molly made sure to wash all of the herbs and then started moving them. Her starry fur glimmered as she padded up and down carrying the herbs. She looked at the den once it was all finished, it looking cleaner than before of course.

(and to answer your question, Here is all the herbs they would use)

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; January 14th, 2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old January 14th, 2019, 07:17 PM
Might disappear again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Pancake+~ View Post
(no, we're not all dead. You can sign up to be in starclan, or be one of the spirits though.)

The molly made sure to wash all of the herbs and then started moving them. Her starry fur glimmered as she padded up and down carrying the herbs. She looked at the den once it was all finished, it looking cleaner than before of course.

(and to answer your question, Here is all the herbs they would use)
Thank you!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The fluffy she-cat stepped back to examine the den. Not a single herb out of place. Juniperfrost turned to face the molly. “Thank you,” She purred. “I really appreciate your help.” The medicine cat padded over to the small pool of water and crouched beside it. “Oh, um.. You can go if you want.” She mewed before lapping at the water.

Character Site