RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 12:57 AM
Ik this isn’t the write...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:32 AM

Old January 4th, 2024, 09:14 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit huffed. He hated the winter. It was cold, it was dry, and it was...well, cold. But that was enough to ruin his day. However, Shockkit had thought it would be a fun idea to stay up all night and now, in the middle of the day, she was out cold. On HIS nest. He had gone out in the morning for a walk, and he had come back to see her slobbering all over his sticks. HIS sticks! They weren't hers! They were his! But, he had grown too lazy to kick her out, so he just sat in her nest. But, it stank because she CLEARLY hadn't switched the moss in the while, so he left.

Nothing to do, he let his paws carry him until he realized they had brought him to the elder's den. It didn't take long for him to realize why. About a moon ago, he had promised Goatscrunch to clean his nest, and hadn't to this day. Because...because he forgot it, yeah, of course! That was the excus-reason. Anyways, he poked his head through the opening, ice-blue eyes peering in, till they spotted the mess that was Goatscrunch's nest. As he approached it, wondering if he would spot Tansyjaw, until he stopped, wrinkling his nose in disgust. UGH, it STINKED. He reeled back, coughing and gasping for fresh air. Seriously, how did Goatscrunch manage to fall asleep? He almost felt bad for the flea-ridden bag of wrinkles-almost.

@gs29513
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old January 4th, 2024, 11:22 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit headed into the den, intent on clearing out the den if there was snow it in, as she had done with the nursery. Sure enough, there was snow in the elders den, as there had been in the nursery. As she had in the nursery, the 4 moon old began pushing the snow out of the den, slowly so she didn't accidentally get snow on any of the elders. Once she was done pushing the snow out of the den her paw pads were so cold from pushing snow out of both the nursery and elders den that they were numb so she decided to head back to the nursery and warm her paw pads up. And so Mantiskit did just that. (Bodily numbness, open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 5th, 2024 at 09:32 PM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 01:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
Having made it back to camp looking like a snowcat more so than a warrior of ThunderClan, Redhawk shook all of the excess flakes off of her fur before trotting over to the elder's den. She ducked inside and dropped the large crow she had caught as well as a mouse she had grabbed from the prey pile on her way over, at her paws. "A-Anyone here h-hungry?" she questioned, offering a smile to any of the elder's who might be around.

[ open for any elders who might be around! @BEAR. @gs29513 @leader since there's currently three elders in the Clan no need to respond if you don't want to! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 8th, 2024 at 01:11 PM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 01:24 PM
: D

Bump Policy: anytime not when im on the mood "busy" or offline because im at school :(
My Mood: Chatty

no thanks Fishsting replied and laid back down and went to sleep
Old January 11th, 2024, 08:15 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Goatscrunch scoffed unpleasantly at the new company. Ge were tryna sleep, dangit! "What you want, Redbird!" Cats ain't just come in here fer no reason, they hadda be a bother.

[ @tallulah ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 13th, 2024, 01:51 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Robinpaw brings a large squirrel she caught during training to the elders.
Old January 19th, 2024, 05:01 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumpaw - He/She/They (10/100)
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

The snow was still falling as they exited the den, layering the clearing in a fresh, sparkling white.

Plumpaw didn’t so much as glance at it and headed straight for the prey pile. Maybe if they finished tending to the elders fast enough Sharpclaw would see just how serious they were about training. And maybe then he’d give them something fun to do!

Approaching the pile, a foul stench had them holding their breath. A mouse was frozen over near the base of it, rigid to the touch and emitting the worst smell Plumpaw has ever experienced. Gagging, they poke at the mouse with a single white paw before kicking it far from the prey pile. They were doing the clan a favor, as not even a crow would eat a thing like that!

With that all done, they grabbed a juicy mole and ran over to the elders’ den and looked inside. The clan only had three elders and one of them was bound to be hungry. “Hey, any of you elders hungry? I got a nice big mole for ya!”

(-1 mole from prey pile)
@BEAR. (Goatscrunch) | @gs29513 (Tansyjaw) | @leader (Fishsting) (you're all free to ignore this post!)

--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 19th, 2024 at 05:04 PM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 09:53 AM

My Mood: Worried

✰owlheart✰
she/her - thunderclan warrior - 20 moons - brown tabby
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

I sighed, and entered the elders' den. You never know what their mood is like. Sometimes too friendly or too aggressive. I tried to appear as friendly as possible.
-´´Hello, how are things? Hunger? Ticks? I can send an apprentice to change the moss.´´ I offered, with a strange smile. I flicked my tail as I spoke, impatiently. I wanted to get out as quickly as possible, to get something to eat. I have to confess, I only do it because it's one of my tasks. Not that I love or don't respect elders, but they are really annoying sometimes. More than kits. And some have no respect for us.

Last edited by Maro; January 25th, 2024 at 11:03 AM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:39 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
Fishfang didn't seem to want any prey, so Redhawk dipped her head to him - but Goatscrunch answered and she gave the elder a grin. "I brought some prey!" With a little chirp the reddish-brown warrior picked up the crow and set it closer to the old elder so that he wouldn't have to leave his nest to eat if he didn't want to. After she tossed him another grin, she glanced around thoughtfully at the den. It was awfully plain, and she felt bad that the den that housed those who had given their lives in service to their Clan was so... empty. "I have an idea!"

Turning tail Redhawk bounded out of the den and quickly searched around outside. She found two branches near the entrance of camp and collected them both in her jaws, satisfied with her two and trotting back into the elder's den. She set one of the branches down, taking the other and turning her head sideways so that she could plant one of them just behind one side of the entrance. She repeated this with the other until there were two small branches sticking up (and far enough out of the way where they couldn't be tripped on. "T-There!" she told Goatscrunch as she glanced at the elder with a satisfied purr, "now you have got some g-guard sticks!" Her little joke made her laugh, glancing between the sticks and the Goat.

[ @BEAR. i needed den decor for bingo so decided to continue this you're welcome skjdfhs ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 6th, 2024, 07:53 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Something dark landed near him. Goatscrunch recoiled sharply, the rough movement sending a spark of pain through his body. "Git away!" he spat to the bird, which writhed and morphed on the den floor. He raised his paw to bat it away, only to have it be caught in the newly formed creature's jaws.

The black dog of death had clapsed a hold of him, and Goatscrunch froze. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't breathe?

It was confusion mixed with fear, as he fell back abruptly with a strangled gasp. By the time Redhawk was done with her stickening, it were too late - Goatscrunch's heart had given out.

The crow remained where Redhawk put it, untouched and unsuspecting.

[ @tallulah ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules