Today 04:13 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:48 AM

Old June 7th, 2022, 12:15 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Demons and a possible ship? (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedShadow View Post
(*blinks.* Uhm, you just lit a very dangerous fuse there, friend.)
Xavier Wynter

Just like your father

The words hit him like a load of bricks, causing him to stagger back, his mask of concern shredding to reveal the agony of emotions that the words brought to the surface. It felt like something was crushing his lungs and he took a desperate gulp of air. Was this some waking nightmare? Those four words were enough to send something very dangerous rearing to the surface as the anger, shock, pain, and those horrid, horrid memories took hold. What really surprised him though, even as he was struggling to deal with the onslaught of pain, was that the fact that the words came from her actually made it hurt more. Regardless of the emotions he was letting himself recognize he now realized that he’d somewhat trusted her, believed her story that she shared his trauma, but now that she was throwing those words in his face, it all came crashing down, like shattered glass striking his body and cutting so deep that he could feel the words nestle deep into his soul. Maybe he was, maybe that’s all he’d ever end up being. Xavier looked back up at Glitch, mouth twitching, unsure of whether to smile, scowl, laugh, or yell. All that came out was a sharp whisper.

“You think I’m like my father.”

A hysterical laugh bubbled soundlessly in his throat. She didn’t know half the things he’d done, he knew that, but he still couldn’t believe he was being relegated to that level of savagery that his father has stooped to. “You say I’m like my father.” He repeated the sentence, except there was a certain level of hysteria in his voice. “You said you understood, that you knew what I’d gone through.” He yanked his sleeve up showing the brand on his shoulder, glinting in the dim light of the cavern. “He gave this to me when I was five years old, held me down and branded me, like an animal.” He hissed, a sudden Venom in his voice. “Do you understand that? Understand that he made sure I never stood a chance against him, simultaneously held me in high regard as a weapon to wield, but ground me into the dirt as a human being.” His voice was swirling with hatred. “And here you are, telling me I’m just. Like. My. Father!” His fist slammed against the cavern’s rock wall with a resounding crack. The pain helped to clear his mind, and he took a second to take a breath.

“Get out.” He said, dully, retreating to the other end of the cavern. “Leave me and Willow alone, you can go do whatever it is demons do, your not out problem anymore.” He said, turning away.
{oh jeez, i like this interaction now. interesting.}
~GLitch~
feeling my body feel like it was going to burst, cuts covering my body, a human n=body. i choked on tears for a moment, before laughing hysterically. "this is my punishment, isn't it? for breaking my promise? i should NEVER HAVE MADE THAT DEAL WITH YOU!!" i laughed, falling back, tears running down my face. "xavier, i'm no demon now. i'm human alright. look for yourself. i know you will never trust me again, and maybe it would be better if i- if i just became an attraction. start a freak show, xavier. use me as your main attraction! the monster woman? quite an attraction seeker if you ask me!" i laughed harder, falling back down to the ground, blood running down my back. "you deserve way more than i do! after all, you can stand up to a demon like i never could! i just let her do as she wished to me! and now look what happened to me! my best friend had it worse, though. but, if you do use me as a main attraction, i'll have gone through what she went through. kind of!" i pushed myself up, blood running down my face, one of my eyes hanging slightly out from its socket. "names fiona, by the way!" my head tilted slightly to the side as i held out my scarred hand, hoping, just hoping, this would fix it. but it might not. it might never. but, hey, this was good enough for me!

{omg, this was fun to write!}

Last edited by JusticeRabbit; June 7th, 2022 at 12:18 AM.
Old June 8th, 2022, 12:29 AM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post

{oh jeez, i like this interaction now. interesting.}
~GLitch~
feeling my body feel like it was going to burst, cuts covering my body, a human n=body. i choked on tears for a moment, before laughing hysterically. "this is my punishment, isn't it? for breaking my promise? i should NEVER HAVE MADE THAT DEAL WITH YOU!!" i laughed, falling back, tears running down my face. "xavier, i'm no demon now. i'm human alright. look for yourself. i know you will never trust me again, and maybe it would be better if i- if i just became an attraction. start a freak show, xavier. use me as your main attraction! the monster woman? quite an attraction seeker if you ask me!" i laughed harder, falling back down to the ground, blood running down my back. "you deserve way more than i do! after all, you can stand up to a demon like i never could! i just let her do as she wished to me! and now look what happened to me! my best friend had it worse, though. but, if you do use me as a main attraction, i'll have gone through what she went through. kind of!" i pushed myself up, blood running down my face, one of my eyes hanging slightly out from its socket. "names fiona, by the way!" my head tilted slightly to the side as i held out my scarred hand, hoping, just hoping, this would fix it. but it might not. it might never. but, hey, this was good enough for me!

{omg, this was fun to write!}
Xavier Wynter

I don’t even look at her. “I said get out, before I let Willow turn you into a heap of torn flesh.” My voice is dull, and I don’t . . . Feel anything, even when I look back and see the state she’s in, the crimson liquid gushing out of her brutally injured body in gallons. “Your not our problem anymore.” I repeat, turning again.

(Sorry for the short post!)

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old June 8th, 2022, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Xavier Wynter

I don’t even look at her. “I said get out, before I let Willow turn you into a heap of torn flesh.” My voice is dull, and I don’t . . . Feel anything, even when I look back and see the state she’s in, the crimson liquid gushing out of her brutally injured body in gallons. “Your not our problem anymore.” I repeat, turning again.

(Sorry for the short post!)
~Fiona~
"of course, i'm just offering you money. fame. everything!" she said, before setting a hand on her chest. "i know, i know, just keep going heart, i'll get to bed soon..." she said, sighing. "damn heart issues..." she mumbled. "harriet, gretel... they... they can-" she started, before her breath stopped for a moment. "tsk, tsk, you're human! you break your promise?" a voice said, as a ghost picked her up. "yes, hattie. yes." she said, giving a cough. "just... you know what to do!" she said, opening her eyes and staring at her.
Old June 8th, 2022, 08:36 PM
Resident Insomiac

Quote:

~Fiona~
"of course, i'm just offering you money. fame. everything!" she said, before setting a hand on her chest. "i know, i know, just keep going heart, i'll get to bed soon..." she said, sighing. "damn heart issues..." she mumbled. "harriet, gretel... they... they can-" she started, before her breath stopped for a moment. "tsk, tsk, you're human! you break your promise?" a voice said, as a ghost picked her up. "yes, hattie. yes." she said, giving a cough. "just... you know what to do!" she said, opening her eyes and staring at her.
Xavier Wynter

The numbness quickly turned into a stabbing, throbbing sense of frustration. Would this chattering hypocrite just shut up?? I spin to snap at her. “I don’t want fame, I don’t money, I just want you to leave me alone!” I snarled. I could feeling a prickling sensation in my hands and wrists, and as I look down, I can see static electricity from the cave dancing across the skin of my hands and wrists in little white lines of electricity. I quickly shove them in my pockets. The last thing I need is for this- this- whoever she was to know he had draconian powers.

Lilykit Family Adopts
Old June 8th, 2022, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Xavier Wynter

The numbness quickly turned into a stabbing, throbbing sense of frustration. Would this chattering hypocrite just shut up?? I spin to snap at her. “I don’t want fame, I don’t money, I just want you to leave me alone!” I snarled. I could feeling a prickling sensation in my hands and wrists, and as I look down, I can see static electricity from the cave dancing across the skin of my hands and wrists in little white lines of electricity. I quickly shove them in my pockets. The last thing I need is for this- this- whoever she was to know he had draconian powers.
~Harriet~
she snapped her fingers, causing the two to disappear. harriet sighed and set her on a table, much like a medical bed. she hooked her up to some tubes with blood in them, injecting blood into her body, keeping her from dying for a century. she smiled, and said, "have fun just lyn' there!"
Old June 8th, 2022, 11:37 PM
Resident Insomiac

Quote:

~Harriet~
she snapped her fingers, causing the two to disappear. harriet sighed and set her on a table, much like a medical bed. she hooked her up to some tubes with blood in them, injecting blood into her body, keeping her from dying for a century. she smiled, and said, "have fun just lyn' there!"
Willow Brokenshadow

I had a good amount of wood grasped in one hand, and a Ox hanging from my jaws. Meat and wood, a pretty good haul to bring back, and once I can arrange everything, I’ll need to Xavier about his course of action. As much As I would love for him to stay in my territory, I can’t protect him from everything, and once word gets out that I’m harboring a human, draconians will be fighting me left and right for my territory; and the chance to kill Xavier. As I make my way up towards the cavern, I can sense that something isn’t right, there’s a familiar smell lingering in the air, and I dart towards the cavern, dropping everything at the entrance and jumping in with a snarl.

The warm, damp scent of blood hangs thickly in the air, and I can see a giant puddle of the crimson liquid on the opposite part of the cave that Xavier is standing in. The blood is spattered across the wall in a grisly arc of dark crimson. I look around the cavern, now realizing that the demon girl had left, and now is was just Xavier and the child. Had she left the blood. Was it hers? In that case, what had- damn it. I spin and run over to Xavier. His odd expression, why hadn’t I registered it sooner? I shift in order to be able to better help him if he does end up being injured and I look him over for any wounds.

“What hell happened here? I was gone for less than thirty minutes!”

Lilykit Family Adopts
Old June 9th, 2022, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Willow Brokenshadow

I had a good amount of wood grasped in one hand, and a Ox hanging from my jaws. Meat and wood, a pretty good haul to bring back, and once I can arrange everything, I’ll need to Xavier about his course of action. As much As I would love for him to stay in my territory, I can’t protect him from everything, and once word gets out that I’m harboring a human, draconians will be fighting me left and right for my territory; and the chance to kill Xavier. As I make my way up towards the cavern, I can sense that something isn’t right, there’s a familiar smell lingering in the air, and I dart towards the cavern, dropping everything at the entrance and jumping in with a snarl.

The warm, damp scent of blood hangs thickly in the air, and I can see a giant puddle of the crimson liquid on the opposite part of the cave that Xavier is standing in. The blood is spattered across the wall in a grisly arc of dark crimson. I look around the cavern, now realizing that the demon girl had left, and now is was just Xavier and the child. Had she left the blood. Was it hers? In that case, what had- damn it. I spin and run over to Xavier. His odd expression, why hadn’t I registered it sooner? I shift in order to be able to better help him if he does end up being injured and I look him over for any wounds.

“What hell happened here? I was gone for less than thirty minutes!”
~Jenny~
i had a feeling they thought i was asleep. i lifted my head, moving my body as i sat up. "oh- well- mama broke her deal with maddie, which keeps her in her 'death form', or how she was when she died. the blood-" i made an ark towards the blood, "-is from that. xavier has gone into this... emotional... i don't care state- which, yes, i recognize. my mother had that face a lot when i said i was hurt- and aunt hattie took her to her place to keep her alive for a century. and, xavier is to take care of me until then," i said, brushing my hair down and rubbing my eyes. i grabbed the small teddy near next to me, holding it close as i huddled up, closing my eyes, unable to sleep, and still listening.