Today 10:43 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 10:28 AM

Old October 30th, 2016, 02:27 PM
wolfpaw

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

as thay walked around silverfur saw a fish swiming nere the bank. sliverfur stoped too catch it this will feed ivyhearts kits silverfur thought and in one quick move it was over got it! silverfur meowed.
Old October 30th, 2016, 02:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

(To the territory!!)
Fallenstream smiled "great catch" he purred once he finished burying the carcas and flicked his tail "you should go put that on the fresh kill pile before we go." He said and licked his chest fur before he began to pad to the territory.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 30th, 2016, 03:59 PM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

@Ever) Boulderglare glared at Crimsonmoon as she leaped to her feet and she growled at him. "It's a greet not too different than yours. The only difference is that I actually said something to you," Boulderglare growled. He wished that he could be as calm as Deathstalker seemed to be but was too short-tempered to be like him. Boulderglare usually wondered what Deathstalker would do in these situations. He thought that he would either be calm or rip out Crimsonmoon's throat.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old October 30th, 2016, 04:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

She sniffed angrily and tilted her nose into the air in a feeble attempt to look down on the tom before her. "You should have kept it shut, looking away is much more polite than growling for attention." She purred teasingly, knowing she was right on this. Her tail curled happily behind her to make the commet, she relished a tease. It was much more fun than straight out anger as it always seemed to trigger more annoyance from an individual. Her red hot gaze watched the tom's reaction carefully, cool and collected once again as she felt in control of the conversation.
Old October 30th, 2016, 04:42 PM
WarriorBorn

Boudlerglare laughed at Crimsonmoon. "I was growling because you deserved it not for attention!" He suddenly frowned down at the she-cat. "And I think that acknowledging someone is better than acting like they don't exist," Boulderglare thought about what Deathstalker would say and hoped that it was close enough. He didn't wanted to get into a fight with her but he couldn't stop his anger.

Character Site
Old October 30th, 2016, 06:23 PM

Crimsonmoon glared at him for a moment in silence, tail flicking as her gaze iced over. She swalled the fury an pinned her ears, curling her lip. "I think that ou should leave me alone. I don't like people with no manners. I tried to warn you that I did not want to be bothered, so you try to chastise me for that. Get lost." Through the rant her voice was level, cold and crisp as the leaf fall winds that brought promise of leaf bare. She was rather looking foreward to that barren season, it might put the others cats in the same mood as she was pepetually in these days.
Old October 31st, 2016, 08:11 PM
King Lasagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@EliteHotDo ) Reedpaw looked at Mudpaw's creation, still on her back. "What's that?" She asked him, seeing it upside down.
"It's a bunch of feathers sticking from the ground. It has no use." He replied, while re grouping them by color. (I made him have exaggerated OCPD.)
Old November 1st, 2016, 06:39 AM
WarriorBorn

Boulderglare lashed his tail as she said that he should leave. "You do know that you have no manners too right?" He snapped at the she-cat. "You started this anyway so don't act like it was me," Boulderglare sat down and looked directly at Crimsonmoon. "I'm surprised that someone as annoying as you could be related to someone like Bucknight," Boulderglare liked Bucknight and thought the the new leader could be stronger than the past few leaders of Riverclan. He also didn't think that Crimsonmoon was anything like the strong leader.

Character Site
Old November 1st, 2016, 12:31 PM
predictably unpredictable

@Moonfang

Exiting the warriors' den, the young warrior shook out his fur and gave a long stretch. The decreasing temperature was beginning to bring out his winter fur - which was a relief to the short furred tom. Fogstep glanced around for his father, but upon not seeing Stormblaze, he gave gave a shrug and headed towards the center of the clearing to lay in the sun and socialize. The grey and white tom loved to talk to others, though he supposed that was to make up for his father's cold and anti-social personality. But he did love his father to bits. That maybe because they were the last family they had, but he liked to just think it was because they were father and son. They use to spend a lot of time together, but then they both got apprentice. Sadly, Beetlepaw disappeared so Fogstep no longer had an apprentice, but Stormblaze still had Bleakpaw therefore his time was still taken up. I wonder if he likes his apprentice, he thought, hoping that they would get along. Stormblaze hardly ever cared for others, and only liked about half of his former apprentices. But Fogstep just gave a small sigh and looked around at his clan-mates.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 1st, 2016 at 12:32 PM.
Old November 1st, 2016, 12:45 PM

Cool Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Moonfang

Exiting the warriors' den, the young warrior shook out his fur and gave a long stretch. The decreasing temperature was beginning to bring out his winter fur - which was a relief to the short furred tom. Fogstep glanced around for his father, but upon not seeing Stormblaze, he gave gave a shrug and headed towards the center of the clearing to lay in the sun and socialize. The grey and white tom loved to talk to others, though he supposed that was to make up for his father's cold and anti-social personality. But he did love his father to bits. That maybe because they were the last family they had, but he liked to just think it was because they were father and son. They use to spend a lot of time together, but then they both got apprentice. Sadly, Beetlepaw disappeared so Fogstep no longer had an apprentice, but Stormblaze still had Bleakpaw therefore his time was still taken up. I wonder if he likes his apprentice, he thought, hoping that they would get along. Stormblaze hardly ever cared for others, and only liked about half of his former apprentices. But Fogstep just gave a small sigh and looked around at his clan-mates.
Stretching out her legs, Foxpelt shook out her fur and sat on her haunches, grooming her pelt. She licked her paw and swiped it over her muzzle, then took a long glance around. The sounds of kit playing, apprentices gossiping, and warriors sharing news of recent patrols, all of which exaggerated, made a smile creep onto her maw. She inhaled deeply and padded to the center of the clearing, her eyes catching onto Fogstep. The flirtatious she-cat smiled, and stood next to him. "Good morning." she mewed, her tail flicking. Her calico pelt rustled slightly in the cool breeze. Her gold-ish eyes glinted with her usual, flirty-cocky look.