Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2018, 05:55 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post
~ @~+Harvest+~ ~

Cottenpaw walked into the gathering place with his clan of Thunderclan. He had been in Thunderclan, since he was three moons and ge had started to call his clan his home. The young apprentice glanced around to spot anybody from a different clan.
Fernpaw's green eyes swept across all of the faces in the crowd and focused on one face in particular. she padded over to Cottenpaw and looked at him, "Hi. My name is Fernpaw. What's yours?" she asked, her eyes never leaving his.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 06:38 PM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
~ @~+Harvest+~ ~

Cottenpaw walked into the gathering place with his clan of Thunderclan. He had been in Thunderclan, since he was three moons and ge had started to call his clan his home. The young apprentice glanced around to spot anybody from a different clan.

Blazeclaw walked by his son, saw a ginger tom that reeked of kittypet, but a the same time, of Thunderclan, and stared to look around. So far, he knew that Riverclan could be trusted after what was going on, and sighed.

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old November 22nd, 2018, 07:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
Fernpaw's green eyes swept across all of the faces in the crowd and focused on one face in particular. she padded over to Cottenpaw and looked at him, "Hi. My name is Fernpaw. What's yours?" she asked, her eyes never leaving his.
Cottonpaw looked at Fernpaw with a friendly smile whrn asdf he introduced herself. "My name's Cottonpaw." he replied with a small movement of his short tail. The tom felt other eyes stare at him.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 22nd, 2018, 09:07 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

[OPEN]

Exhausted from her long day of medicine cat duties and the journey here, Tallmarsh stood stiffly at the edge of the crowd. She didn't really feel like socializing, but it was the first Gathering since she became medicine cat and she felt that she needed to be here. Her dark tabby pelt was tousled and dusty, an extremely unusual occurrence for the normally-pristine she-cat. She didn't seem to realize the state of her fur, otherwise she probably would've been in a frenzy to fix it. As she looked out over the crowd of chatting cats, the ThunderClan medicine cat imagined how her life might have been different had she been Clanborn.

[OPEN]

A fluffy white tom paced along the edge of the crowd, his blue and amber eyes darting back and forth nervously. Glazepaw was at his first Gathering--something he never thought would be so scary. The SkyClan apprentice's already-fluffy fur was extra-fluffy tonight, as he was subconsciously bristling. He wanted to go talk to someone. He could see many other apprentices chatting away, but he couldn't bring himself to dive into the crowd of cats. He'd never seen--or smelled--this many cats in one place, and he was getting a bit of a sensory overload. He'd lost his mentor in the crowd, so now he was on his own.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 10:59 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

Cottonpaw looked at Fernpaw with a friendly smile whrn asdf he introduced herself. "My name's Cottonpaw." he replied with a small movement of his short tail. The tom felt other eyes stare at him.
"Nice to meet you cottonpaw." She said, with only a hint of a smile on her muzzle.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 11:07 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

(Open)
Turtledawn followed his clanmates into the gathering area, looking at a few cats from other clans as they glared. The tom shrugged it off. He couldn't help that everyone had their own problems, not to mention with one another. It seemed to be a trending thing as of late. He tried not to get mixed in with all that drama, but always knew every detail about it. The golden-brown tabby was a bit nervous, it was his first gathering with an apprentice. And he already lost sight of that young cat. What would his mate say about this? Or the apprentice's mother? He sighed and shook his fur out. Turtle sat down in a nice grassy spot and scanned the area.

(Open)
Risingpaw hesitated as the patrol entered the Gathering. This wasn't his first gathering, but he acted as if it were. He avoided almost all other cats, and stayed close to some members of his own clan. Not that it helped. They all were too busy doing whatever they were doing to say a peep to him. He sucked in a breath, nerves high and adrenaline pumping. He was prepared to run all the way back to camp. Not that anyone would like that. What would his mother back in Windclan camp say about his behavior? That he was acting like a rabbit and needed to toughen up if he wanted to be a warrior. If he wanted to be anything like his father who died in battle. Rising hated it when his mother went off on a rant.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 23rd, 2018, 09:00 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
[OPEN]

A fluffy white tom paced along the edge of the crowd, his blue and amber eyes darting back and forth nervously. Glazepaw was at his first Gathering--something he never thought would be so scary. The SkyClan apprentice's already-fluffy fur was extra-fluffy tonight, as he was subconsciously bristling. He wanted to go talk to someone. He could see many other apprentices chatting away, but he couldn't bring himself to dive into the crowd of cats. He'd never seen--or smelled--this many cats in one place, and he was getting a bit of a sensory overload. He'd lost his mentor in the crowd, so now he was on his own.
The small ragdoll molly slowly began to back up from the crowd. She didn't want to be around the rest of the smells and sounds that flooded her senses. Her white fur stood up on end as she could feel herself becoming more and more nervous by the moment, she could feel her small frail body shaking a bit. This is the gathering, nobody will harm you. she kept telling herself, the she-cat knew deep down that the other clans wouldn't hurt her. The WindClan apprentice continued to stumble backwards to scared to start a conversation, but before long Moonpaw felt herself hit another shape of some sort. She froze, her blue eyes widened in surprise, and a glint of fear flashed through them she tried to pull herself together, Nobody will hurt me... she kept telling herself before tuning around. She met the white apprentice's gaze as quickly as she could smelling their SkyClan scent wafting off of them, "Oh uh, H-hello." She stuttered out, she tried to hide the fact the she was terrified to look brave in front of the other clans, "I'm Sorry f-for b-um-p-ping in-in to you." She mewed nervously, she couldn't stop her stutter so she just hoped she would look ok in front of the SkyClanner.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old November 23rd, 2018, 03:10 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

The small ragdoll molly slowly began to back up from the crowd. She didn't want to be around the rest of the smells and sounds that flooded her senses. Her white fur stood up on end as she could feel herself becoming more and more nervous by the moment, she could feel her small frail body shaking a bit. This is the gathering, nobody will harm you. she kept telling herself, the she-cat knew deep down that the other clans wouldn't hurt her. The WindClan apprentice continued to stumble backwards to scared to start a conversation, but before long Moonpaw felt herself hit another shape of some sort. She froze, her blue eyes widened in surprise, and a glint of fear flashed through them she tried to pull herself together, Nobody will hurt me... she kept telling herself before tuning around. She met the white apprentice's gaze as quickly as she could smelling their SkyClan scent wafting off of them, "Oh uh, H-hello." She stuttered out, she tried to hide the fact the she was terrified to look brave in front of the other clans, "I'm Sorry f-for b-um-p-ping in-in to you." She mewed nervously, she couldn't stop her stutter so she just hoped she would look ok in front of the SkyClanner.
The lanky apprentice was still focused on the crowd before him when someone stumbled into him. He turned around just as the other cat did, meeting her blue gaze with his own heterochromatic, blue-and-amber one. Glazepaw stood there for a moment, eyes wide, unable to do or say anything. He managed to say, "Uh..." His heart was racing. Even in his own Clan, he found it hard to talk to other cats. It wasn't that he was scared of talking to others, it was more that he was scared that he wasn't going to know what to say. And guess what--here he was, at his first Gathering, speechless in front of an apprentice from another Clan. He couldn't tell what Clan she was from; he hadn't learned what the other Clans smelled like yet."You're...fine. Uh..." he mumbled. "Is this your... Uh, your first... y'know... Gather...ing?" He kicked himself internally--he probably looked like a total mousebrain right now. He looked down at his front paws, his pelt burning with embarrassment.
Old November 23rd, 2018, 03:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

The calico shecat sat her rump down on the cold earth, her haunches quivering with a chill as she felt the frozen dirt dig into her bottom. Her regular spot seemed strangely in the open, more than last time. Maybe it was because of the ranks. Caliaflame and Flashpaw both gone... Ringpaw had looked forward to growing closer to the two. Why had they left? She didn’t know, and she didn’t want to either. Ringpaw glanced towards Shinefang, her eyes glistening with concern. “Shinefang?” She asked quietly, worried that if she spoke louder her voice would rattle in the chilly air. His harsh cough sounded painful- almost made her cringe. She hadn’t really experienced leafbare before- it was still odd, and unwelcome most of all. “Are you alright?” She waited until he had stopped coughing, before setting her tail over his back. He was still immensely larger than her, so it was quite a stretch to place her tail over his shoulders- not even.
Shinefang shrugged off the younger cat's shoulder as he swallowed hard and nodded to cover the wince as his throat ached from the effort. "Yes fine," he insisted. He didn't want his apprentice touching him. Whatever was clouding his mind now, he could feel the undercurrent of fever smoldering under his pelt and he didn't want her catching it. Cursing in his mind, her curled his lips into a snarl thinking that he should not have come tonight. How could he have been so stupid? To risk other cats catching whatever might be coming on. But his pride snarled back twice as loud and twice as fierce. He was the medicine cat of Skyclan. He belonged here. He could stay on his feet for as long as he had to. Besides, perhaps he wasn't ill at all. This could just be his old bones groaning over the cold again. But something in him knew that this wasn't true.

Old November 23rd, 2018, 04:26 PM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

[OPEN]

A young, smoky gray tabby appeared from beyond Shadowclan. Ravenheart slipped in through crowds of her fellow clanmates, her usually sleek fur coming up in spikes as she pushed her way in. She looked around her, no sign of anyone she actually knew. Stonefang was nowhere to be seen, Hazelshine was lost in crowds as soon as Ravenheart found her, Cinderwhisker probably didn't come anyway, and Hawkpaw wasn't here either. With none of her siblings or her apprentice with her, she simply continued trotting past, all the smells of different cats filling her senses. It was enough to make her nauseous, but she held it down and tried to ignore it. "Never really liked gatherings anyway.." she mumbled to herself, and she was right. She had always had a pretty big bubble, and was never comfortable with strangers. Still, here she was. Cinderwhisker was probably right not to come, the gatherings never turned out too well. "Just find Stonefang..", she repeated in her head as she squeezed through cats, "and you should be fine."

Character site in progress

Last edited by Hollow Cosmos; November 23rd, 2018 at 04:27 PM.
Closed Thread