Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Charmer

Skyfeather darted out of the warriors den. He unsheathed his claws as he dashed into the clearing. “Cherrydawn!” he yowled. “Cherrydawn, where are you!” His ears flicked and he looked around the clearing.

[sorry its short, I have school]
"Here!" Cherrydawn called out, sprinting out of the dirtplace tunnel and headlong toward her mate with her claws unsheathed and her fur bristling. She stood by his side, with a snarl on her muzzle as the clearing around her erupted into chaos and Windclan stormed in. Warriors and apprentices began to break into snarling masses of claws and teeth.

@Megan
On Blazingstar's command, Thistlepaw burst into the Thunderclan clearing with a fierce battle yowl. His brother and father were at his side. Here they were as a family, fighting to avenge the home that these Thunderclan cowards had threatened for far too long. Thistlepaw hadn't been in the clearing for more than a heartbeat when he spotted the cat he most wanted to fight, a cat who had once been his friend. "Traitor!" He yowled, charging at Skyfeather with all the speed his mentor had taught him to use. He leapte through the air, intent on tackling the former Windclan cat to the ground.

@blue jellie in case you want Ambercloud involved at all with Thistle this fight.

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:01 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
With a start, the queen sprang to her paws, fur bristling, kits crowded around her paws. She growled, anxious but determined, as two Clans scurried in with violence etched through the air. ShadowClan and WindClan. Nasty fiends, attacking at our heart! She could do nothing but hopelessly wait in the nursery, fighting off anyone who would dare come near her kits.

@Charmer morning to the rescue?
@Bloody Bandit loving mate protectiveness?

Kits?
@Shoes
@Panic! (at the Disco)
@Panic
(Heck yes! Wanna open up the RP for attack by whoever wants to?)
At the first sound of the battle, Morningblue raced from the warriors den, swerving among the blurs of fur and claws as he headed straight toward the nursery where his sister and her kits would be. He saw Jaystorm inside, growling as she crouched protectively over her kits. His fur was bristling to the point where he looked twice his size, and his long fangs were bared in a snarl as he leered at the nursery entrance from the shadow of the den enterance. "No one will touch you or your kits," the tom promised her, his tail lashing as his claws dug into the den floor, ready to slash open the first cat with Shadowclan or Windclan stink on their fur.

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Here!" Cherrydawn called out, sprinting out of the dirtplace tunnel and headlong toward her mate with her claws unsheathed and her fur bristling. She stood by his side, with a snarl on her muzzle as the clearing around her erupted into chaos and Windclan stormed in. Warriors and apprentices began to break into snarling masses of claws and teeth.

@Megan
On Blazingstar's command, Thistlepaw burst into the Thunderclan clearing with a fierce battle yowl. His brother and father were at his side. Here they were as a family, fighting to avenge the home that these Thunderclan cowards had threatened for far too long. Thistlepaw hadn't been in the clearing for more than a heartbeat when he spotted the cat he most wanted to fight, a cat who had once been his friend. "Traitor!" He yowled, charging at Skyfeather with all the speed his mentor had taught him to use. He leapte through the air, intent on tackling the former Windclan cat to the ground.

@blue jellie in case you want Ambercloud involved at all with Thistle this fight.
Spiderpaw blindy fought any cats that came near him. Excitement rushed through him, since it was his first battle. The other battle with the Dusk Syndicate falling didn't count. He had left before the fight even broke out. He stayed close to her brother, keeping right beside him.

Hawktalon starred around the Thunderclan clearing, starring at all the cats fighting. He normally wasn't the kind of cat to fight, but he had to for his clan. He is nothing but loyal to his sons, his clan, and his girlfriend.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather smiled at Cherrydawn. Before he got a chance to turn around, he already felt another cat attacking him. “Who’s there!” He meowed, collapsing under Thistlepaw. Skyfeather’s eyes widened. “Th-Thistlepaw? Wha- I’m no traitor!” The black and white tom sighed as he realized what the apprentice had meant. “I’m sorry Thistlepaw, but my loyalty belongs to ThunderClan now. Nothing will change that.”

Character Site

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:09 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Megan

Sandthistle launched himself into battle behind Goldenstar, claws unsheathed and teeth bared, obviously prepared for a fight. Just looking at him anyone could tell he was a warrior, built for battle. He was a rather large tomcat with long and thick pale ginger fur. He had strength on his side and could easily tear skin with his thorn-sharp claws. Nobody would want to be pinned by him and leave themselves to his mercy. In war, mercy was weakness, and Sandthistle currently did not have any. He genuinely enjoyed fighting, finding it freed him and let him do what his instincts told him. Now, Sandthistle jumped into the fray of the battle, searching for a worthy opponent.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 16th, 2018 at 07:09 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather smiled at Cherrydawn. Before he got a chance to turn around, he already felt another cat attacking him. “Who’s there!” He meowed, collapsing under Thistlepaw. Skyfeather’s eyes widened. “Th-Thistlepaw? Wha- I’m no traitor!” The black and white tom sighed as he realized what the apprentice had meant. “I’m sorry Thistlepaw, but my loyalty belongs to ThunderClan now. Nothing will change that.”
"You are!" the light grey tom shot back, "You joined the prey-stealing fox-hearts!" Thistlepaw was furious. Not a traitor?! What else do you calla cat who abandons his clan and joins another? Thistlepaw lunged his head forward to sink his fang deep into Skyfeather's shoulder, but before he could, the apprentice felt claws dig into his back.

Cherrydawn, flung the apprentice off of Skyfeather, sending him skidding and fumbling to catch his balance. She let out a rage-filled hiss as she looked at him, her tail giving a lash.

Thistlepaw's eyes widened as her saw the two warriors staring him down, and suddenly realized he was outnumbered and outclassed. Skyfeather had always beaten him in training, and he was still only an apprentice. He lowered his head, glaring back at the two defiantly as he called for help. "Spiderpaw! Hawktalon!" he yowled.

"Get out of our camp!" Cherrydawn screeched as she charged at the younger cat.
@Megan (I forgot to mention you. Woopsie daisy)

Last edited by Charmer; January 16th, 2018 at 09:05 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:17 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Snowstar's tail lashed side to side, eyes going wide with horror as she stared around. This wasn't happening. This couldn't be happening. It was a dream. A nightmare. Nightmare. Nightmare. But regardless to how many times she repeated the word in her head, she couldn't seem to pull herself out of the "dream". And it sunk in - This was happening. This was really happening. All the choices she made seemed to float around in front of her, mocking her, taunting her, and a low hiss escaped her lips despite herself. This wasn't fair. This wasn't right. She'd tried to do her best for her Clan. She'd tried. Wasn't that enough?

What would be enough? Snowstar's eyes darted around, shifting her paws nervously. They were outnumbered, ridiculously outnumbered. WindClan and ShadowClan. Her Clan had already began fighting back without her command and Snowstar was glad for it because at the moment she didn't think she'd be able to give an order if she tried. They needed... They needed help. They were outnumbered. They were going to lose. Oh, we're going to lose... Snowstar thought desperately, tail lashing.

RiverClan. She suddenly remembered. The Siamese's ears perked up, then flattened again instantly when the battle cries finally reached her. Her little moment of shock was wearing down much to her relief, leaving behind the cold knowing sensation that this was happening, they were fighting, and she needed to act fast. She scanned the fight one good time for Blazingstar. I'll be back for you, rabbit chaser. She vowed silently, her own thought scaring her before she rushed into the crowd. But Snowstar wasn't looking for a fight right now, no. She was searching for one of her own Clanmates to send to RiverClan to get some assistance.

(Open! Need a cat Snowstar can send to get help from RiverClan. Only one, though :3)

~~~~

Hunterfang's whole world was twisting beyond belief.

The order to attack left him stunned for a second, his wide brown gaze drifting around warily. Unfamiliar, but still so familiar. Because he could remember it. Remember it from his kithood. His claws sunk down into the ground for a second before he sheathed them again. He watched his Clanmates and the ShadowClan warriors stream past, and his father left his side to join in on the battle, but Hunterfang had no objections to being left behind. A part of him wanted to turn and ditch the whole battle but he couldn't do that. This was his chance to prove his loyalties to WindClan.

But what about my loyalties to ThunderClan?

The Tom flinched and shut his eyes. Nonexistent. He reminded himself. ThunderClan gave me up. WindClan took me in. My loyalties lie with WindClan, not these heartless tree-huggers. He felt a little better, but not really. Either way, he had a job to do, and he was going to do it. So he straightened up, fur bristling, and he launched himself forward into the fray, claws unsheathed, teeth bared,
ready to fight.

(Open :3)

~~~~

Mintpaw didn't know what was going on, honestly. She woke up, she walked out of her den, she heard the yowls and it made her flinch, made her ears roll back against her head. This was her first battle and she was stunned with shock, watching the WindClan and ShadowClan cats run forward, watching them meet her Clanmates head on. She felt... Well, she felt sick. Why would someone... How could someone be so cruel to launch an attack on a sleeping Clan? That was ridiculous! A low growl rumbled in her chest unconsciously as her gaze flickered around. She noticed her mother, but didn't move toward her, glancing around for her siblings. Then for Marshjump. Where was he?

"Marshy.." She mumbled. Snowstar had promised her she'd be able to stand down during this fight. Well, not really promised. Mintpaw didn't mind fighting, or, so she thought she wouldn't. But now? Now she wished there could have been a more peaceful way to settle this. Blood and violence and possibly death... Mintpaw shuddered. This was so sudden. So abrupt. And Mintpaw just didn't know what to do.

(Open X3)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:18 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(IDK if Chameleon or Peach should save Bingo...gah!!!!)

Peachrain saw Bingo she wanted to run to Bingo right then and defend them, but a cat was fighting her at that moment.

Chameleonvine was battering a Shadowclanner and didn’t notice Bingo, even though Bingo was nearby.

(Letting Bingo pick- sorry I’m doing one-liners. Schools stressful)
Ok. It's ok, I pretty much always do one-liners XD)

Bingo kept looking around and saw Chameleonvine first, he bolted to her,"what should I do!?"

What cat is she fighting?)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:22 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Heck yes! Wanna open up the RP for attack by whoever wants to?)
At the first sound of the battle, Morningblue raced from the warriors den, swerving among the blurs of fur and claws as he headed straight toward the nursery where his sister and her kits would be. He saw Jaystorm inside, growling as she crouched protectively over her kits. His fur was bristling to the point where he looked twice his size, and his long fangs were bared in a snarl as he leered at the nursery entrance from the shadow of the den enterance. "No one will touch you or your kits," the tom promised her, his tail lashing as his claws dug into the den floor, ready to slash open the first cat with Shadowclan or Windclan stink on their fur.
already did! @Flameleaf is comin in

<~|~>

A bit of relief washed through the queen, her face softening slightly, but she still had her fur fluffed up, teeth bared. What were these cats thinking? A bit of rebellious few or so, I could understand- even a battle in the territory. But attacking at our own camp? "I can count on you," she responded, glancing around at the attackers.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Hazelpaw leapt out of the tunnel. She looked around to see if there were any lower ranked cats or a cat available. Ah! Perfect! The apprentice began stalking over to the she-cat. She unsheathed her claws and pounced. “Ha! WindClan will be victorious!” Hazelpaw meowed as she prepared to attack Queen.

@Charmer

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 16th, 2018 at 07:28 PM.
Closed Thread