Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
(Is this private between you two?)
(Atm yes, i think)
Old January 25th, 2017, 02:10 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"Ah, my parents, well parent doesn't know I'm out here," she mewed. Gingerkit purred as she felt proud of her deed of sneaking out.
Kovu smiled and lowered into a crouch, and then lunged at Gingerkit, trying to pin her.
Old January 25th, 2017, 03:24 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Kovu smiled and lowered into a crouch, and then lunged at Gingerkit, trying to pin her.
Gingerkit made a "hmph" sound as she was tackled. The pair rolled around until she was on top of him once more. "Haha, pinned ya again," she mewed happily looking down upon him. She twitched her tail as she leaped off of him. "What are the names of your parents?" she asked. "I may know them from stories that other cats have told me," she said licking her paw.
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:13 PM

Cool Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Quote:
Gingerkit made a "hmph" sound as she was tackled. The pair rolled around until she was on top of him once more. "Haha, pinned ya again," she mewed happily looking down upon him. She twitched her tail as she leaped off of him. "What are the names of your parents?" she asked. "I may know them from stories that other cats have told me," she said licking her paw.
Kovu pushed her off. "Lilith and Onyx." he replied. He smiled and then jumped towards her, and growled. He looked up and saw a dark area in the woods, and realized where they were. They were in rogue territory. "Whoa...." he meowed, his ears perking.

Last edited by monfang; January 25th, 2017 at 04:14 PM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:23 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Kovu pushed her off. "Lilith and Onyx." he replied. He smiled and then jumped towards her, and growled. He looked up and saw a dark area in the woods, and realized where they were. They were in rogue territory. "Whoa...." he meowed, his ears perking.
Gingerkit chuckled as he pushed her off. She then sat down and blinked. "Onyx? Isn't... isn't... he the one who, uh kills cats?" she stuttered. She then followed his gaze to the darkened area. Her small jaw dropped, "Wow," she mewed. "I wonder what's out there," she squeaked.
Old January 26th, 2017, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Gingerkit chuckled as he pushed her off. She then sat down and blinked. "Onyx? Isn't... isn't... he the one who, uh kills cats?" she stuttered. She then followed his gaze to the darkened area. Her small jaw dropped, "Wow," she mewed. "I wonder what's out there," she squeaked.
"Only one way to find out..." Kovu purred, mischief glowing in his eyes.

{i'll make a thread in loner territory ^^"}
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:51 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Empress Of Evil

Aspenflash padded along the freshly-marked border SkyClan shared with the Dusk Syndicate. He didn't understand why his clan was chosen to border such an evil group of felines - especially after freeing the other four clans from their evil clan members. His body often tingled with an emotion he didn't know whenever he thought of the other clans. He held a very powerful grudge against them. If they hadn't been so weak, SkyClan wouldn't of needed to rescue them. If SkyClan hadn't gotten involved his only biological son, Rowanflower, would still be living.

The warrior cast a glance at his newly-assigned apprentice. He had yet to properly interact with the younger tom in whom he would be training for the next few moons. Ever since his kins' deaths, Aspenflash has become much more reserved and irritable. He hasn't been able to think straight as he made the mistake of allowing his grief to control him. He hadn't socialized recently, let alone form a bond with someone. He feared growing too close to anyone only to be hurt in the end.

He dragged his weight, dragging his paws along the ground. Aspenflash's tail hung limply behind him, and his head was lowered in a position that inferred he wanted to raise his head but he lacked the strength. In the battle against WindClan, he had fought a golden tabby tomcat who inflicted major wounds on him. In Aspenflash's defense, he had been weak from the previous battles. He wore several ugly scars along his flank, hidden beneath his long pelt. There was also an indent on his left hind leg caused by a deep bite; this permanent injury brought him pain whenever he put too much weight on it. And his ear was torn from when his WindClan opponent bashed his against a rock, folding his ear in an uncomfortable angle and scraping it against the stone's rough surface.

With a discreet shake of his head, Aspenflash came to a halt. He sat down, his long tail curled over his forepaws as he faced Hawkpaw. He hunched over, his yellow-green eyes scarred with the horror of his experience with the great battles. ``Hawkpaw,`` His voice was raspy and deep, offering a certain seriousness to the conversation. ``I figured that it was best to begin your training with a brief history lesson. I wish to share my story of the great battles with you, and explain their significance to you. I understand you journeyed as a young kit from our old home to here, and if I'm not mistaken, you don't know much about those fights. Seeing that you were only a kit and all...`` Without waiting for a response, Aspenflash began the training session with a story. ``This is an important piece of Clan history, a piece that will never be forgotten. It's best for you to know the details. With Grousestar and Auroraflame at the head, SkyClan first attacked RiverClan. The evil leader of the rivers was known as Bucknight, and their deputy was named Thornfrost. The battle was fierce, tufts of fur and pools of blood littering the ground. The air was thick with howls of horror and screeches of pain. Limp bodies of members of both Clans were to be found at every few fox-lengths. Clan members turned against clan members, kin against kin. It was a battle of good versus evil. I didn't see the death of Bucknight, but I know that he got what he deserved. I heard that the deputy, Thornfrost, was chased into exile, and every cat who fought on their side was either given a second chance, killed, or exiled. ShadowClan,`` Aspenflash closed his eyes. This was the Clan he had the most hatred for. ``Blazingnight led ShadowClan, and she did not have a deputy at the time. Once again, I did not see the evil leader brought down. However, I heard the leader was brought down by one of her former allies. In this battle my only son, Rowanflower, was murdered. He was protecting a clanmate -`` Aspenflash halted abruptly, opening his eyes that were dark with grief. ``ThunderClan was led by Ratnight and his deputy Fennelstrike. Once more, I miss the death of the evil leaders. Every battle against the four Clans resembled the description I used with RiverClan. Blood and tufts of fur littering the ground. Deceased bodies. Howls and screeches. Kin against kin. Good verses evil. Ratnight and Fennelstrike are deceased. Now, WindClan. Singenight and Gorsefeather led WindClan. Both of the evil high-ranks were exiled, and I've heard that they both found shelter within the Dusk Syndicate. During this battle, I faced a golden tabby tomcat who was lucky enough to inflict serious injuries on me. I can't walk properly without pain, my ear is torn, and there are ugly scars beneath my pelt. After fighting the first three battles, I was terribly weakened by the final one. Luckily, the fight ended before my opponent could strike a murderous blow. Now, SkyClan resides beside the Dusk Syndicate, and we are welcome to join the other four Clans during Gatherings. Remember this important part of history, Hawkpaw. It cannot be forgotten.`` Aspenflash offered his apprentice a weak, warm smile in an attempt to rid the air of some of it's seriousness.

``Any questions before I continue our lesson?``
Old February 7th, 2017, 04:15 PM
I got nothing...

@Moonfang

Cedar sat in a tree. She was aware she was on DS territory, but she didn't care. She snuggled up to the tree trunk as she looked around below her. Her golden orbs scanning the area for any danger. The she-cat loner had been alone for a while. she started out as a loner at 14 moons, but she was now 20 moons. The loneliness started to get to her. She had started to talk to herself sometimes. She swallowed at the thought as she continued to watch.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 7th, 2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
@Moonfang

Cedar sat in a tree. She was aware she was on DS territory, but she didn't care. She snuggled up to the tree trunk as she looked around below her. Her golden orbs scanning the area for any danger. The she-cat loner had been alone for a while. she started out as a loner at 14 moons, but she was now 20 moons. The loneliness started to get to her. She had started to talk to herself sometimes. She swallowed at the thought as she continued to watch.
{Wait, I have an idea. We should RP Taurus and Cedar, and like........ CedarxTaurus kits?}
Old February 7th, 2017, 06:25 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

{Wait, I have an idea. We should RP Taurus and Cedar, and like........ CedarxTaurus kits?}
yassssss! OMG Cedar x Taurus i missed them so much!)

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...