Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 10:59 PM

Old December 4th, 2016, 04:45 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
She gave a wide smile as he greeted her, claiming it was nice to meet her. "You too!" She tried to be as polite as him, but her voice came off a bit louder than she intend, causing her to glance away in embarrassment. "Sorry for being so loud," there was a small embarrassed chuckle as she finished apologizing for the volume of her words. The molly began to look the tom up and down for a moment, trying to see what he was like before they actually began to talk. But she wasn't the best at reading cats.

Birdkit hadn't taken too much notice to Spearkit prior to now due to him not being as out-going as many of the other kits around, so she never noticed that he was blind. His blank stare started to make her fur prickle. She wondered what blind cats saw - was it all black? Did they know what colors or shapes were? She began to shift her weight on her paws as she let her mind wander to these thoughts, doubting she could ever get past it if she was blind. The ragdoll loves their world's beauty too much.

The fluffy kit just shook her head. Her ears perked up again once he stated that his name was Spearkit. Spearkit... yeah, that's right! Birdkit silently scolded herself for not knowing his name. She offered a small laugh as he questioned her about where she had been before coming into the nursery. "Just playing the clearing - I like to play with other kits and apprentices, especially since it's not too long before I become an apprentice myself," the young molly puffed her chest out in pride as she stated this, though he wouldn't be able to see her.
Spearkit gave a nod to her embarrassment and flashed her a half-hearted grin of amusement. This cat was unlike the ones he usually interacted with, which were few and far apart. She was loud, obviously, oblivious and most-likely prideful and kind. Spearkit never felt the need to be kind to anyone whose services he wouldn't need to use in the future. He currently thought of other felines like tools rather than people, but didn't know how else to picture them. He was locked in a mindset most wouldn't think healthy. "It's no problem," Spearkit mewed.

The tricolor paused as Birdkit did and inspected her. It was hard for him to know much about other cats, as sight was a key sense of most of them and would have allowed him to asses her pelt color, height, facial expressions and any other physical features of the she-kit. But it was okay, he'd gathered most of him information about her from her tone of voice(oblivious and temporarily bashful), and her words. He could assume much, but was saddened when he realized he'd have to put some work into getting to know this cat if he was ever to truly understand her.

He listened to her breath as she inspected him. In and out. In and out. She didn't know Spearkit that well, he guessed she was noticing his body language for the first time. That was probably why she tried to be more polite previously. He sensed, too, her staring at his face. His fur color? The wetness of tears still on his cheeks and under his eyes? My eyes. He understood now. His blindness wasn't something he noticed, but recognized it as a point of interest for others. People often asked him what it was like to be blind, if it was hard, how he coped. He couldn't give them the answer they wanted to hear only responded, "It's Different."

"Me neither," he mentioned his similar age to that of Birdkit's, "a Moon and a half, I think it was, until we're apprenticed." He smiled and cocked his head to the side nose twitching and tail-tip slithering on the ground like a charmed cobra. "You're planning on being a warrior, I assume. Serving the Clan and being out in the territory, exploring everything SkyClan has to offer." He fantasized for a moment about being a full-grown tomcat in his Clan. He was running through the trees, crossing a stream, using a rotting log as a bridge, and charging after a hare, hot on it's heels, using a longing to serve as fuel for the hunt. He felt suddenly primitive and narrowed his eyes as if to block the wind that rushed towards him as he chased the prey down a hill, and back up another. "It sounds amazing."

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Cucumberpickle sat down watching the kits remembering his lost daughter, Streamkit
Streamkit sneezed and coughed moaning," Ugh...,"
He had frowned," I'm going to take you to Stormlight, alright Streamkit?"
Streamkit had shook her head and struggled to her paws," Dad! I'm fine!"
He took her to Stormlight and two days later, she had died of greencough.
He cried imagining Streamkit playing with the other kits, she died at three moons old only two moons after her mother's death and she didn't even know about her stillborn brother Applekit.
He imagined her shouting at her all the time, this was the only place he could break free of it, he was always seeing her, sometimes the prey he was about to eat looked like her and he'd go to bed hungry, or he'd by mistake kill prey and look down to see it was her or his mate who got hit by a monster. He preferred to be here because he never was mistaken on what was in front of his eyes. What tormented him the most was his former apprentice, her prefix was the prefix of her dead mate and her suffix was the suffix of his kit who died of greencough. She had a kit later who's name was the name of his stillborn kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Leafmist padded into the nursery, pausing by the entrance to let her eyes adjust to the light. "Hello?" she called out to the cats inside, cautiously and quietly. "I was wondering if anyone would like anything? Or if someone wanted me to watch their kits, I'd be happy to..." She had finished all her warrior duties, and the orange tabby had wanted some time to relax and have fun. She always found the most fun to be had was while playing with the kits, and being surrounded by their endless energy. The molly gave a soft smile to a couple kits near her, then looked back to a few of the queens inside, shuffling around a bit.

Old December 4th, 2016, 09:37 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Ravenslash got up, hungry. "You can watch my kits if you want. Their names are Crowkit, Adderkit, Thrushkit, and Shadekit. Three of them are troublemakers, while Shadekit is the nicest one and most helpful, yet she's the smallest." she said.
Old December 5th, 2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Ravenslash got up, hungry. "You can watch my kits if you want. Their names are Crowkit, Adderkit, Thrushkit, and Shadekit. Three of them are troublemakers, while Shadekit is the nicest one and most helpful, yet she's the smallest." she said.
Leafmist nodded. "Alright, which ones are they?" She asked Ravenslash as she looked at the kits in the den.

Old December 5th, 2016, 05:31 PM

"Crowkit is the black-silver one, Thrushkit is the calico one, and Adderkit is the blueish-gray one. This one here," Ravenslash put a paw gently on Shadekit's head. "Is Shadekit. The nicest one of the whole litter."
Old December 5th, 2016, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
"Crowkit is the black-silver one, Thrushkit is the calico one, and Adderkit is the blueish-gray one. This one here," Ravenslash put a paw gently on Shadekit's head. "Is Shadekit. The nicest one of the whole litter."
Leafmist nodded as she gazed at each kit in turn. "I'm Leafmist, nice to meet you all." She murmured, flicking her ear. This queen sure seems to favor Shadekit... she's already told me she's the nicest one twice! She pushed her observations aside, padding over to the kits. "Well, what do you four want to do?"

Old December 6th, 2016, 09:30 AM

"Fight!" Crowkit said. "Yea!" said Thrushkit. "Without Shadekit, of course." Adderkit said. "Fix the elder's nests and bring them food." Shadekit said. The three kits looked at Shadekit if as she was a dark forest cat that came down. "They can take care of themselves." Crowkit said. "Yep, they sure can." Adderkit and Thrushkit said in unison.

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; December 6th, 2016 at 09:32 AM.
Old December 6th, 2016, 10:53 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
Spearkit gave a nod to her embarrassment and flashed her a half-hearted grin of amusement. This cat was unlike the ones he usually interacted with, which were few and far apart. She was loud, obviously, oblivious and most-likely prideful and kind. Spearkit never felt the need to be kind to anyone whose services he wouldn't need to use in the future. He currently thought of other felines like tools rather than people, but didn't know how else to picture them. He was locked in a mindset most wouldn't think healthy. "It's no problem," Spearkit mewed.

The tricolor paused as Birdkit did and inspected her. It was hard for him to know much about other cats, as sight was a key sense of most of them and would have allowed him to asses her pelt color, height, facial expressions and any other physical features of the she-kit. But it was okay, he'd gathered most of him information about her from her tone of voice(oblivious and temporarily bashful), and her words. He could assume much, but was saddened when he realized he'd have to put some work into getting to know this cat if he was ever to truly understand her.

He listened to her breath as she inspected him. In and out. In and out. She didn't know Spearkit that well, he guessed she was noticing his body language for the first time. That was probably why she tried to be more polite previously. He sensed, too, her staring at his face. His fur color? The wetness of tears still on his cheeks and under his eyes? My eyes. He understood now. His blindness wasn't something he noticed, but recognized it as a point of interest for others. People often asked him what it was like to be blind, if it was hard, how he coped. He couldn't give them the answer they wanted to hear only responded, "It's Different."

"Me neither," he mentioned his similar age to that of Birdkit's, "a Moon and a half, I think it was, until we're apprenticed." He smiled and cocked his head to the side nose twitching and tail-tip slithering on the ground like a charmed cobra. "You're planning on being a warrior, I assume. Serving the Clan and being out in the territory, exploring everything SkyClan has to offer." He fantasized for a moment about being a full-grown tomcat in his Clan. He was running through the trees, crossing a stream, using a rotting log as a bridge, and charging after a hare, hot on it's heels, using a longing to serve as fuel for the hunt. He felt suddenly primitive and narrowed his eyes as if to block the wind that rushed towards him as he chased the prey down a hill, and back up another. "It sounds amazing."
Birdkit was slightly taken aback when she realized that they were about the same age - and even more so that he knew this. But she didn't know how observant the silent cat was, especially since she didn't have an observant bone in her body. "Yup!" She quickly threw a widened grin. "Though I feel like I've waited enough, ya know?" The molly gave a small sigh as she wished she was already six moons old and gaining her apprentice name as well as a mentor. She had lately bee spending much of her time wondered who her mentor would end up being, and hoping it would be someone fun.

The ragdoll blinked for a heartbeat as Spearkit questioned if she was going to become a warrior and protect the clan. She never considered anything else - not being a warrior... wouldn't that be a boring life? She didn't know what else she could do other than hunt and fight for her beloved Skyclan. Being a medicine cat sounded boring being cooped up inside all day only have herbs to talk to, she wondered how they never went insane with that job, she could hardly handle being stuck in the nursery for too long without feel like she was about to start bouncing off the walls. And being a rogue... well, she just could never imagine any life like that.

Her fluffy tail waved when she noticed that he seemed to be in thought, but only laughed. "Of course! I'd love to be able to go out and play on the territory for once. To hunt and fight for our clan, what could be better?" Birdkit laughed playfully as she stated this. She wondered why he seemed to amazing by the life. For her, it was just life - something to love, but it was what she'd known her whole life and a lot of what she thought about so she found it hard to be amazing by it. Though maybe because she didn't think too much more about it than just freedom from the confines of the camp. He seemed to focus more on every little thing. Birdkit wished she could do the same sometimes.

"I can't wait though! It seemed like it would be cool to have a warrior name of our own," it sent a small shiver of excitement when she thought of her warrior name and what it might end up being. She was found of her prefix, which was good, but hoped that her sufix would be just as kind towards her. "Ever wonder about it? Like you'r warrior name, or ever who your mentor is going to be? I like to think of these things..." as she spoke the last part, the young molly wondered if she just sounded like some mouse-brained kit. Even if she was.

( sorry for taking long - i get writer's block sometimes while roleplaying ;-; )

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 6th, 2016 at 10:53 AM.
Old December 6th, 2016, 11:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Whiskerfur looked around," Ugh...The nursery is full of kits," she whined, her belly full of kits

Cucumberpickle sighed," Well, it's a nursery so kits will be in there, and your expecting my kits...,"

Whiskerfur corrected," Our kits, not your kits."

Cucumberpickle looked around occuwardly," She somehow is expecting my kits, I use to like her and now we will have kits, keep her behaved, uhh...Good luck with her!" He blushed and backed out of the den.

Whiskerfur whined," I don't like being pregnant, it's uncomfy, I wanna go to the territory instead, why can't I, I don't like being with these annoying kits!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here