WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:30 PM

Old October 7th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

The young she cat woke up to the sound of the wind. There was no cat near by. She went limp. No one wanted to help her she needed to find somewhere to rest she ran and ran and ran till she came to a clearing. (To be continued in the skyclan clearing.)
Old October 10th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

{For Raywood to get to when he has the time!}
{Raywoods’ Post}Although he was doing better with stomaching the grief after his apology to Lemonstar, the remnants of it continued to cling and gnaw at him, and he convinced himself that was the reason he was on this patrol. Anything to keep it within his control, rather than admitting he couldn't exactly say no to the deputy without risking punishment. Until he could grasp Grouseflurry's temperament, it wasn't a bright idea to push his buttons and attempt to refuse an order--which Rabbitfluff was likely to do, if he could determine he'd get away with it.

As they walked, it was difficult to focus on the task at hand and their general surroundings while Grouseflurry seemed to be bursting with happiness. It wasn't that Rabbitfluff wanted to dampen it or believed it to be invalid, but for StarClan's sake, this feline was over thirty moons old! And the extreme energy radiating off the tom was putting Rabbitfluff in a bit of a sour mood considering he didn't possess copious amounts of enthusiasm.

That aside, he did what he could to remain alert and attentive to the environment. It was a gorgeous evening with oranges, pinks, and blues bleeding together across the vast SkyClan territory and dipping under the horizon. Soon, it would be giving way to a blanket of stars glittering over the land, which would be poetic--borderline romantic--if it wasn't for his company. Rabbitfluff peered blankly at the newly-named deputy for a couple seconds, before huffing, "Don't you 'how are you faring, Rabbitfluff' me, big guy." It wasn't that Grouseflurry was particularly large in stature, but then again, everyone was large in stature in comparison to the small-boned Rabbitfluff.

To answer his question, he contemplated several replies; he could tell Grouseflurry about Hawkstar's disappearance and the subsequent heartbreak, he could mention the outburst at Lemonstar (though he was certain he was already aware or had witnessed it himself), they could chat about the fact SkyClan seemingly had no designated medicine cat nor any sign from StarClan, or he could go back and discuss the details of his family's breaking apart. None of those topics sounded terribly interesting, so he settled on an exhausted, "I'm positively marvelous, thank you," he finally responded, meow drawn out and dripping with sarcasm. "Why, I can't seem to conjure a single activity I'd prefer to do than be spending such a lovely evening with you on patrol." As if to amplify the point he was trying to make, Rabbitfluff's tone was a sickeningly sweet one, filled with far too much affection to be real.

With a sigh, his thin frame shuddered and shook as he exhaled, appearing to deflate as he dropped the act. "How are you doing, anyway? I imagine it's only proper to congratulate you, given you're the deputy now. Congratulations, Grouseflurry."

{My Post}Despite being the cheery, optimistic cat he was, Grouseflurry was most certainly not an idiot nor was he oblivious to things, he could sense some form of negative emotion radiating off of Rabbitfluff, but then again, the few times he's conversed with the other tom he seemed to radiate that negative almost sort of.. Sour emotion. And he's come to accept that, he's accepted the fact that not every cat can be as cheery and optimistic as him, not that he ever expected that anyways. But Grouseflurry had a reason behind picking Rabbitfluff for this patrol. He wanted to get to know this sour tom better.

Though no matter how negative the other, smaller tom was, his happiness was still there, radiating like sunshine off of him. It was a nearly constant feeling that Grouseflurry had, some cats found it annoying, others found it almost sort of contagious, it almost seemed to put other cats in a good mood, at least, if they allowed themselves to do that, some cats didn't want to be in a happy mood and that was alright with him. A quiet yet steady purr rumbled in the new deputies chest as he carried on walking next to Rabbitfluff, the tip of his tail flicking casually back and forth in the air.

A bout of amusement rippled through the brown tabby as he heard the other toms' response to his simple inquiry about how he was doing, Grouseflurry smiling and looking over at him as he huffed out the words. I'm honestly not that big.. Perhaps average sized? A well, I suppose I'm big to him, then again most cats are.. Maybe that's why he's always in such a sour mood. The deputy thought quietly to himself before turning his head back forward, one of his ears swiveled to face Rabbitfluff, expecting that the tom would have more to say.

There seemed to be a pause as the smaller tom tried to pick out a good response to tell Grouseflurry, who was rather patient and kept his mouth quiet as the warrior picked through all of the possible responses he could give the deputy, all the while the brown tabby tom purred and continued to walk with a pep in his step. Glancing over as he finally heard Rabbitfluff meow out a response, Grouseflurry's smile seemed to widen into the beginnings of a grin, just barely holding back a chuckle that was trying to escape. For some reason he had always found sarcasm funny! It just tickled him for some reason. "Well I'm glad to hear that Rabbitfluff, I'd truly hate to hear if you were feeling anything else but marvelous!" Meowed the tabby tom innocently enough, and he was speaking the truth too, there was no sarcasm here, Grouseflurry wasn't the kind of cat to say really anything mean. "Oh it really is lovely isn't it? I'd take being out here, seeing the sky like this any night over lounging around camp." And that was true too; his reply making it appear that he didn't hear the dripping amount of sarcasm in the smaller toms voice.

The deputy saw the shuddering exhale Rabbitfluff managed and his almost grin turned into a small, pleasant, polite smile, tail flicking slightly in thought. "I'm doing pretty good. Though you don't need to congratulate me if you're truly not happy that I was chosen, I'd understand Rabbitfluff." His tone was even, borderline soft as he looked back ahead. "And.. I'm sorry that you're not happy with Lemonstar. I hope you can warm up to him, he really is a nice cat to get to know."
{Just a small bump so I don't lose this rp c:}

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 29th, 2016, 05:46 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
As Grouseflurry sprinted towards the entrance of camp as quickly as he could, a flash of wind seemed to blow by Rowanpaw's fur as the deputy ran- he was like a cool breeze, never stopping for anyone- and dragging anycat he could with him. He was an explorer on an adventure, making sure that he'd figure out everything there was to know about the world, a blazing fire which tore through entire forests, just to warm the hearts of others- a tornado, ripping grasses out of the ground with his claws, but not to hurt anyone. He'd never hurt somebody unarmed, at least he seemed like it- Grouseflurry seemed like a really great cat, but he was fast, and he was about to blast. If I've got any chance of finding out more about him, I've got to catch up! Rowanpaw thought he was interesting, he wanted to learn more about the tom- he didn't seem to have any flaws, he seemed like a perfect cat.

I wish I was like you.

And in a few more seconds, the apprentice was running, he would run until he was out of breath just to talk to this cat, to figure out more about him. His ginger-and white paws hit the floor with force as he barreled towards the camp entrance, attempting to keep tabs on where the tabby cat was heading next- he wasn't a tornado, he wasn't a fire, he wasn't anything Rowanpaw had ever known, and he wasn't anything that he'd be figuring out for awhile- but inside, he truly knew.

Heaven is a place on earth with you

Tell me all the things you want to do

He was a feeling.

It's better than I ever even knew

They say that the world was built for two

Only worth living if somebody is loving you

Love?

[lyrics; video games by lana del rey]
{DUSKFLIGHT'S LAST POST}

There was a good reason as to why they called our dear deputy Grouseflurry-and it's most certainly not because he was slow and lethargic. Just like a young apprentice, this nearly 40 moon old tom was incredibly energetic and was pretty much always in a great mood and was an extreme optimist. Now this could make other cats absolutely love him, or absolutely hate him, depending on the other cat. Despite the cats that disliked him, the brown tabby always moved on, despite the cat not liking him, he would always smile politely at them and give them the respect they deserved, showing no ill will to them, which in some cases made said cat even more agitated with him. On the other hand, his happiness could be nearly infectious at times, he was quite a pleasant cat to hold conversation with, he was easy to talk to, he had the sort of smile that almost seemed to say you can tell me everything! And in a way, that was right. He always tried to help others to the best of his ability. And that's what hew as going to do with Rowanpaw. He was going to try his absolute best in molding this young tom into the best possible warrior he could be. But that wasn't his only goal, he wanted to get to know this young tom, he wanted Rowanpaw to feel comfortable, comfortable to the point where the young ginger and white tom would be willing to come to him if he had any sort of problem. He could sense that this young tom didn't have very many cats in his life, he seemed rather reclusive, shy, and Grouseflurry wanted to desperately help him with that. Already the brown tabby was beginning to care deeply for this young tom, and he only met him the night before. He was going to try to be the best mentor he could possibly be.

Slowing his pace a bit, the deputy turned his head to make sure he wasn't getting too ahead of his apprentice knowing full well that he could start running fairly fast when he was excited.

Rowanpaw wasn't too far off, even still, Grouseflurry decided to slow to a decent paced walk, it would be easier to talk like this. Sure he was showing the young tom the territory, but that didn't mean they couldn't conversate, this could be a good bonding time for them, a time that they could really get to know each other because after all, he could get a better idea about Rowanpaw. Clearing his throat softly, the brown tabby continued his relatively slow pace, waiting for the younger cat to appear at his side, his green eyes focused ahead, carefully scanning the territory he grew up in, the territory he knew like the back of his paw. A territory he was more than happy to share with this new apprentice.

Old October 30th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
{DUSKFLIGHT'S LAST POST}

There was a good reason as to why they called our dear deputy Grouseflurry-and it's most certainly not because he was slow and lethargic. Just like a young apprentice, this nearly 40 moon old tom was incredibly energetic and was pretty much always in a great mood and was an extreme optimist. Now this could make other cats absolutely love him, or absolutely hate him, depending on the other cat. Despite the cats that disliked him, the brown tabby always moved on, despite the cat not liking him, he would always smile politely at them and give them the respect they deserved, showing no ill will to them, which in some cases made said cat even more agitated with him. On the other hand, his happiness could be nearly infectious at times, he was quite a pleasant cat to hold conversation with, he was easy to talk to, he had the sort of smile that almost seemed to say you can tell me everything! And in a way, that was right. He always tried to help others to the best of his ability. And that's what hew as going to do with Rowanpaw. He was going to try his absolute best in molding this young tom into the best possible warrior he could be. But that wasn't his only goal, he wanted to get to know this young tom, he wanted Rowanpaw to feel comfortable, comfortable to the point where the young ginger and white tom would be willing to come to him if he had any sort of problem. He could sense that this young tom didn't have very many cats in his life, he seemed rather reclusive, shy, and Grouseflurry wanted to desperately help him with that. Already the brown tabby was beginning to care deeply for this young tom, and he only met him the night before. He was going to try to be the best mentor he could possibly be.

Slowing his pace a bit, the deputy turned his head to make sure he wasn't getting too ahead of his apprentice knowing full well that he could start running fairly fast when he was excited.

Rowanpaw wasn't too far off, even still, Grouseflurry decided to slow to a decent paced walk, it would be easier to talk like this. Sure he was showing the young tom the territory, but that didn't mean they couldn't conversate, this could be a good bonding time for them, a time that they could really get to know each other because after all, he could get a better idea about Rowanpaw. Clearing his throat softly, the brown tabby continued his relatively slow pace, waiting for the younger cat to appear at his side, his green eyes focused ahead, carefully scanning the territory he grew up in, the territory he knew like the back of his paw. A territory he was more than happy to share with this new apprentice.

{Ah, tysm, you're a life saver! ;; }

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 2nd, 2016, 07:14 PM

Leaves crunched under Snowpatch's feet as she padded through the forest. A crow flew over the heads of Snowpatch and her sister. Acorntail yawned and stretched as they reached the edge of the forest and could see the wall that led to the twoleg house. "We really shouldn't be here. If I was Leamonstar i would have sent more than just two warriors." Acorntail said wearily. Snowpatch wasn't listening. She wanted to mark the territory and leave. She had a lifelong hatred for the twoleg that lived here. There was a loud CRACK. Both cats jumped and looked towards the clearing that separated where the cats were from the twoleg nest. The old twoleg was running at them. Snowpatch's rage exploded as she watched the twoleg that had killed her mother running towards her. "YOU! YOU MONSTER!" she yowled. There was another crack, and Snowpatch's side went numb. Her body skidded across the ground, making a trail in the leaves. When she opened her eyes again, her cision was so blurry, it was hard to make out anything. She could see Acorntail standing over her, frantically licking her shoulder. Her side burned, and any movements were painful, but she was happy. She didn't know why, but she felt content. She leaned forward far enough to lick her sister's ear, an closed her eyes. Then the pain was gone.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 07:37 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Sycamorebranch padded out into the SkyClan territory with a hint of a skip in his step. It wasn't his fault the weather was so nice now. It wasn't boiling hot summer, with stale air and warm pelts. No, it was leaf-fall.
But he didn't want any to hunt. Hunting was the last thing on his mind... maybe he should go on a border patrol? Whatever it was, he'd have to do something to enjoy this crisp day.
@Brooklyn Trees

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; November 3rd, 2016 at 03:37 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 12:27 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Sycamorebranch padded out into the SkyClan territory with a hint of a skip in his step. It wasn't his fault the weather was so nice now. It wasn't boiling hot summer, with stale air and warm pelts. No, it was leaf-fall.
But he didn't want any to hunt. Hunting was the last thing on his mind... maybe he should go on a hunting patrol? Whatever it was, he'd have to do something to enjoy this crisp day.
@Brooklyn Trees
(Sorry. It occurred to me that I never made her a personality...)

Ebonypaw lay quietly on the low branch of a small tree, enjoying the fact that it Leaffall reminded her of Newleaf, when she was born. But now it was Leaf-fall and she was no longer a kit, something that sill amazed her after a moon. Somehow, just sitting in a tree with her semi-new boundaries and just being in the territory made her feel sort of free, still glad to be out of the camp for a bit. Six moons of the camp had left her bored of it and she wanted to spend as much time out of it as possible for now. With that thought, she glared quietly in the direction of the camp and went back to looking around the territory from the branch she was laying on.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(Sorry. It occurred to me that I never made her a personality...)

Ebonypaw lay quietly on the low branch of a small tree, enjoying the fact that it Leaffall reminded her of Newleaf, when she was born. But now it was Leaf-fall and she was no longer a kit, something that sill amazed her after a moon. Somehow, just sitting in a tree with her semi-new boundaries and just being in the territory made her feel sort of free, still glad to be out of the camp for a bit. Six moons of the camp had left her bored of it and she wanted to spend as much time out of it as possible for now. With that thought, she glared quietly in the direction of the camp and went back to looking around the territory from the branch she was laying on.
(Oh, wow x3)
Sycamorebranch padded deeper into the territory, until he came upon a small tree. Within it, there was a lump of fur on it- what? He thought. At first, he assumed that it was prey. But how could it be? If it were prey, like a squirrel, it would scurry around, in hopes of not being eaten. This furball was a SkyClan cat, similarly to him. The tom relaxed slightly.
Under further examination, Sycamore realized that the feline was slightly familiar. He couldn't place who exactly it was, but he definitely saw her before. What was her name? He couldn't exactly make it out. "Hello!" He called out, stretching his neck upwards. The tom hoped that he wasn't disturbing the molly much.

Old November 3rd, 2016, 05:33 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(Oh, wow x3)
Sycamorebranch padded deeper into the territory, until he came upon a small tree. Within it, there was a lump of fur on it- what? He thought. At first, he assumed that it was prey. But how could it be? If it were prey, like a squirrel, it would scurry around, in hopes of not being eaten. This furball was a SkyClan cat, similarly to him. The tom relaxed slightly.
Under further examination, Sycamore realized that the feline was slightly familiar. He couldn't place who exactly it was, but he definitely saw her before. What was her name? He couldn't exactly make it out. "Hello!" He called out, stretching his neck upwards. The tom hoped that he wasn't disturbing the molly much.
Ebonypaw looked up when the tom spoke and her whiskers quivered in amusement as she looked over the edge of the branch at him.
"Hello!" She mewed happily, one of her ears swerving towards him, though she was still trying to hear the things around her as well, eager not to miss something that could be important... Not that she had really collected much information from laying on a tree limb... Besides that birds like to make noise when they fly.
The black and white apprentice turned her attention back to the tom on the ground, who she definitely knew, but she didn't know what his name was, since she had never been introduced to him. She didn't think that he had an apprentice right now, and so she wouldn't have met him during training with her mentor, and besides the other mentors and apprentices, she didn't really interact with many other cats because her free time had been occupied with being somewhere in the territory.
"I'm Ebonypaw." She said to introduce herself, because she was sure that if she didn't know who he was, then he probably didn't know who she was either. For some reason, she was in a very good mood right now though.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Ebonypaw looked up when the tom spoke and her whiskers quivered in amusement as she looked over the edge of the branch at him.
"Hello!" She mewed happily, one of her ears swerving towards him, though she was still trying to hear the things around her as well, eager not to miss something that could be important... Not that she had really collected much information from laying on a tree limb... Besides that birds like to make noise when they fly.
The black and white apprentice turned her attention back to the tom on the ground, who she definitely knew, but she didn't know what his name was, since she had never been introduced to him. She didn't think that he had an apprentice right now, and so she wouldn't have met him during training with her mentor, and besides the other mentors and apprentices, she didn't really interact with many other cats because her free time had been occupied with being somewhere in the territory.
"I'm Ebonypaw." She said to introduce herself, because she was sure that if she didn't know who he was, then he probably didn't know who she was either. For some reason, she was in a very good mood right now though.
"Hello, Ebonypaw." He said, flashing a small smile towards the young warrior apprentice. "I'm Sycamorebranch, but I prefer if you call me Sycamore... my name is too long anyways." This was his typical introduction for explaining his name.
Ebonypaw- it was quite a unique name, actually. Not many queens think to give their kittens such a different prefix. Basing off his previous knowledge, most queens simply name their kits after their pelt color or something delightful in nature, like 'rain' or 'fire'. But this was different; whoever named Ebonypaw had a good taste in names and vocabulary.
"Why are you in that tree? You aren't stuck, are you?" The tom said nervously. He could climb easily up trees, but getting down was the hard part. He was deathly afraid of falling off of a tree branch. In fact, Sycamore was frightened about quite a lot of things. Hunting and fighting were included in this list, which made him a poor warrior.
"If you are, I could help get you down," the warrior offered graciously. Emberpaw didn't seem stuck up there- in fact, she seemed to enjoy being up in the tree. But he couldn't be exactly sure of it, which is why he inquired.