Last post by Luminous
Today 03:34 AM
looking for willing...
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 02:09 AM

Old June 24th, 2023, 03:52 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Lightpaw shifted feeling nervous as was her first patrol but nodded and was ready to go with berryfrost. @Rose

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; June 24th, 2023 at 03:52 PM.
Old June 24th, 2023, 07:49 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her

Berryfrost had never felt so fidgety in her life. Okay, that was a lie. There had been many times the small, speckled molly had succumbed to being a nervous wreck, and today was most definitely one of those. She'd been approaching her father, to ask for his opinion.. on her relationship with Snowybreeze. As much as Berryfrost loved Snowybreeze, she still wanted Peachfrost and Fallownose's blessings.

Except, by the time Berryfrost had made it halfway across the clearing, Fallownose had started calling out patrols. Freezing in place, Berryfrost felt the moment exactly her father noticed her - and then placed her on patrol with. . . Twilightstar.

See, Berryfrost had nothing against her leader - in fact, she adored the lilac molly for all she did in WindClan - but oh stars, she... felt like she was going to throw up. A patrol. With her leader. If there was any time Berryfrost wished the ground would open up and swallow her whole, this was it. Feeling nauseated, the smaller-than-average warrior scurried over to Lightpaw, wishing she could share the apprentice's enthusiasm. "We can go once- once T- Twilightstar gets here."

[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar / @Silverfur & Co - Lightpaw ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 24th, 2023, 08:19 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

┌── •✧• ──┐
Silentleap
Brown manx trans w/ green eyes
└── •✧• ──┘

Silentleap flicked his ears.
Woohoo! Patrols!

And to the ShadowClan border?
Nice!

"Okay, uh.." he mumbled a bit, "Fuzzyblossom [ @Catherine ]!" He yelled out.
"Fogpaw [ @Lunalis ]? Cloverpaw [ @ares ]? Where are you guys?"

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old June 24th, 2023, 09:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Fuzzyblossom felt paws vibrating the ground and she looked up to see the Windclan deputy. Was it time for patrols? Her thoughts went after when she read her name on Fallownose's lips. Cool! She looked around to see if anyone would come up to her. She disn't really get the names of her clanmates she was on patrol with. The deaf she-cat would allow them to come to her otherwise she wouldn't know who he meet up with.

[ @RunningInTheHeather; @Lunalis; @ares; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 25th, 2023, 01:06 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

- Sleekgaze [ She/Her ] -
@Froggy

Patrols? Sleekgaze scowled. She'd rather take a nap instead of going hunting! Annoyed, she called angrily to the apprentice. 'Cedarpaw! Get here this instant!' Sleekgaze scanned the clearing and sniffed indignantly. Boring, boring. And so unfair! She let out a sigh filled with bitterness, and flattened her ears resentfully. At least I'm leading it.

QUEENOTTER
join neonclan || avatar art shop || sleek's finder

goose army
pfp made by me
Old June 25th, 2023, 09:10 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

┌── •✧• ──┐
Silentleap
Brown manx trans w/ green eyes
└── •✧• ──┘
Ft. Fuzzyblossom [ @Catherine ], Fogpaw [ @Lunalis ], & Cloverpaw [ @ares ]

Silentleap caught eye of Fuzzyblossom.
Why didn't she respond to his call?
That's when he realized.

Oh!
She's deaf!
You're an idiot!

Silentleap ran up to Fuzzyblossom, and waved his tail.
He then looked around, waiting for the rest of the patrol so they could set off.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old June 25th, 2023, 11:03 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Cloverpaw •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

Patrols? Gee, it’s been a while since the scarred molly herself had done any type of patrolling. Not since she was just a young apprentice that was filled with life and glee. Shaking off the thought, Cloverpaw hobbled herself to both of her clan-mates, both seemingly unfamiliar to the eldest apprentice’s eyes. Fuzzyblossom wasn’t anywhere familiar to the young molly and neither really was Silentleap. She guessed that she’ll just have to deal with patrolling with a couple of cats that she didn’t really have much of notice of, she supposed. With a quick swipe of her tongue, she silently hobbled her way towards the direction of both felines, giving a silent grunt in greeting. She never was much of a fan of border patrols, especially having to deal with walking around ShadowClan’s border. Not since many moons ago of the rather infamous Dawnstar incident and the subsequent eventful death of Ashfeather. That was something that Cloverpaw wished to keep out of her mind.

Now, they just gotta wait for… Fogpaw was it? Cloverpaw guessed it was a young apprentice who needed training, like her in a way. But except Cloverpaw’s situation was dire unlike Fogpaw’s. Then again, it wasn’t like Cloverpaw knew much cats ever since she came back. Briefly were recognizable to her own eyes, unfortunately. She huffed out silently as she sat down, promptly wrapping her tail around her paws as her disabled hind leg splayed itself out on the ground. Too bad she’ll probably have to lift herself back up here soon, but Cloverpaw wouldn’t mind at least taking a minute or so to wait for Fogpaw to show up.

@RunningInTheHeather @Catherine @Lunalis [deeply apologize for the late reply! I was out camping! ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 25th, 2023, 12:17 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Berryfrost
She/Her

Berryfrost had never felt so fidgety in her life. Okay, that was a lie. There had been many times the small, speckled molly had succumbed to being a nervous wreck, and today was most definitely one of those. She'd been approaching her father, to ask for his opinion.. on her relationship with Snowybreeze. As much as Berryfrost loved Snowybreeze, she still wanted Peachfrost and Fallownose's blessings.

Except, by the time Berryfrost had made it halfway across the clearing, Fallownose had started calling out patrols. Freezing in place, Berryfrost felt the moment exactly her father noticed her - and then placed her on patrol with. . . Twilightstar.

See, Berryfrost had nothing against her leader - in fact, she adored the lilac molly for all she did in WindClan - but oh stars, she... felt like she was going to throw up. A patrol. With her leader. If there was any time Berryfrost wished the ground would open up and swallow her whole, this was it. Feeling nauseated, the smaller-than-average warrior scurried over to Lightpaw, wishing she could share the apprentice's enthusiasm. "We can go once- once T- Twilightstar gets here."

[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar / @Silverfur & Co - Lightpaw ]

Lightpaw was excited and notices berryfrost nervous like behavior. "It's ok miss berryfrost miss twilightstar is amazing. No need be nervous. Ok?" She mews looking at Berryfrost. Lightpaw had known twilightstar a little since she was a kit she had a fascination with giving other cats flowers at the time. She was still trying to adjust to the new borders. A bit nervous on the new border patrol but knows it would be ok because berryfrost and twilightstar was going to be with her.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 25th, 2023, 12:21 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw was sleeping on a sunlit rock when she heard her mentor Silentleap call out her name, she woke up in a snap, and fell off the rock, and stumbled over to the waiting group. "I sorry" she said as she sat down, "But the rock was too good of a chance to pass up." she yawned for a couple of seconds, and got a sudden burst of energy, "We're going on a patrol, i've never been on one of those before, I sure i'll do just fine!" She said beaming with excitment. "Oh, right where are my manners", she dips her head at Silentleap, Fuzzyblossom, and Cloverpaw, "For those of you who don't know me i'm Fogpaw", she then waved her paw at Fuzzyblossom, "Alright, now that we're here lets get this patrol started!" She said cheerfully.

@ares
@Catherine
@RunningInTheHeather
Old June 25th, 2023, 01:07 PM
YIPPEE!!

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Crazy

Longmoor--She/Her
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Longmoor arched her back in a deep stretch, her whiskers pulling back as she listened to Fallownose assign patrols. RiverClan? What terrible luck ... She thought with a small flick of her tail, shoulders slumping as she turned to look for the rest of her patrol.

Her features scrunched when she couldn't find Dawnbreeze or Aspenstrike, and she ultimately decided she wasn't going to run around looking for them. Instead, Longmoor sat down in a spot where she hoped the two would be able to find her, looking around expectantly as cats dispersed and began to meet up with their clanmates for their own patrols.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
[ @Honey_Shimmer -- Mention for Dawnbreeze ] [ @jupiter -- Mention for Aspenstrike ]
[ First patrol so please lmk if I do anything wrong TwT ]