Today 01:22 PM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 01:14 PM

Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:47 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Forestkit regained her balance after being carried by her mother for too long. Her legs were slightly shaky, from the journey and constant bouncing. It didn't take long though for her to remain upright, her legs strong and firm on the ground. Forest kit's gaze hadn't left her sister though, light green eyes boring into Brindlekit. The mouse brained kit had told her the secret she had kept from the rest of her family, one that betrayed everything the small family stood for. In anger, she lept at Brindlekit, her tiny claws unsheathed. She pushed her to the ground and snarled in her face. "This isn't over Brindlekit!" He spat.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:22 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forestkit regained her balance after being carried by her mother for too long. Her legs were slightly shaky, from the journey and constant bouncing. It didn't take long though for her to remain upright, her legs strong and firm on the ground. Forest kit's gaze hadn't left her sister though, light green eyes boring into Brindlekit. The mouse brained kit had told her the secret she had kept from the rest of her family, one that betrayed everything the small family stood for. In anger, she lept at Brindlekit, her tiny claws unsheathed. She pushed her to the ground and snarled in her face. "This isn't over Brindlekit!" She spat.
Brindlekit wasn't expecting her sister to completely forgive her as she kneaded her paws into the ground quietly, but she assumed that they were sisters, and that this would eventually be able to pass over their own heads. Family didn't fight each other, or mean to hurt them- do they? It was an old tale, told to her by an elder who sat next to the nursery at times and would ramble on about their ancestors when the higher-ups weren't looking, a cat who explained everything there was to know about those who'd passed up to the spirit world- and she finally felt connected to them, able to feel the ghosts around her as she walked- it felt so real to her. Snapping back from her daydream, however, Brindlekit let out a shriek as her sister pinned her onto the ground, snarling. We're just kits- leave me alone! "S-Stop, please!" She wheezes, fur bristling in anticipation as she pleaded.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:03 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Nighty @fenic! @Hexict @Derpple and Ashie @Cloudy
[sorry about not posting. i live in the New York time zone so i was asleep. basically what happened before they left: gorse was about to leave and aurora blocked him. they fought, gorse almost killed her and then he realized he was running out of time to escape and let aurora go.]

Gorsefeather gently sat Brindlekit down by her siblings and nodded to them before joining Sorrelskip and Singenight. He sat down on the other side of Singenight at curled his tail around his paws. The calico tom looked up to see Hannibal, a member of the Dusk Syndicate. Gorsefeather had never really cared for Hannibal, he had always thought of him as a distraction, like Chilleap. He shook himself and looked over the situation the cats were currently in. Gorsefeather and Singenight had been ultimately stripped from their rankings, Lilypelt had denied him, and everything they had worked for was gone. Gorsefeather had lost.....everything. Anger bubnled in the tom's chest. His gaze swept across Hannibal, he needed someone to take out his anger on. But, Hannibal was a smart cat and would most likely injure or even kill Gorsefeather. He dropped the idea and sighed. He flexed his claws and lashed his tail in anger.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:23 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Nighty @Derpple and Ashie @Hexict @S A G I E @fenic!
That seemingly warm smile on the toms face didn't quiver or move at all when he heard the surprise in Singenight's voice as the tom noticed him. As he introduced the two kits, Burningkit and Dapplekit, he dipped his head slightly to them, fiery gaze focused on them momentarily.
"Greetings then young ones." His head lifted again and soon his gaze was falling back on Singenight, reading the stance the other had and flicking the tip of his tail in dismissal.
He thinks I'll hurt them.
Those orange hues focused on Burningkit for a moment, a kit that looked quite stunned by what had happened, not at all surprising considering that she was a kit and this was a fairly large battle and that they were forced out of their home. His eyes remained there for a moment before he heard the approach of pawsteps and his gaze swept to Sorrelskip, the mate of Singenight. And she was carrying two more kits. And there was another cat not too far behind her as well, a cat that he's observed quite a lot in his time in Windclan, Singenight's deputy Gorseleap. A very interesting cat that one. But his gaze didn't stay on the former deputy for very long, no, it was focusing back on Sorrelskip as she announced that she was here.
Hannibal didn't bother to ask the names of the other two kits, he didn't care. And those two kits seemed a lot more rowdy than the other two, perhaps they had a disagreement, his gaze hanging on Forestkit for a moment and then Flashkit before eventually he looked at Gorseleap who was presumably the last cat that Singenight had elected to take away from Windclan, 'saved' them so to speak. Oh? And he has one more kit.
Hannibal slowly stood, thinking it over. He didn't really want to bring kits into the Syndicate, he didn't like kits, but then again, they could prove to be something interesting to observe as they grew. I suppose I could take them with me.

"Well. Considering this 'Skyclan' wants you gone, I'm assuming you all are leaving Windclan yes?"
The dark tom would take a pause to look over the group of cats.
"If that's so, then hrm.."
He looked at his paws, as if in thought, though he already knew what he was going to say, but he had to play the part. His head lifted up again and he looked at the other cats, tilting his head slightly.
"Well there is no commander of the Syndicate at the moment, so I could simply bring you all in without any strings attached. No tests to prove your worth. Would you be interested in going back with me?"
If it already hadn't been obvious, or if he hadn't told them before, they would now know where he was from, the Dusk Syndicate, one of the ruthless and most organized band of rogues there was. In fact, I'm not sure if they would even be considered a 'band of rogues', they're more than that. They're an organization that operated differently than the clans, despised the clans. It would likely be a good home for these cats, but Hannibal was doing this for his own benefit. They were new subjects to observe, perhaps pick away at, toy with. He's already gathered so much information on them, at least the adults, the kits were another story, but he wouldn't mind learning more about all of them.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Jinxflare was padding back towards the area spot she left Hannibal. Two mice hung from her jaws, it was a better hunt for this time of year. Her senses were muffled by the mice so she didn't notice Hannibal had company until her gaze rested on a familiar pelt. Jinxflare pushed through the bushes and stood beside Hannibal, her head tilted a little as she set the mice down. "Well look who decided to flee while the other evil leaders died," she huffed, her gaze resting on Singenight. Her ebony tail tip twitched with irritation. She prayed this cat had some sort of plan to take back Windclan at the very least or his escape would be in vain. Certainly he didn't think he could live normally after everything he put his clan through. Jinxflare knew very well what was going on the clans. Soon her yellow gaze shifted towards the kits, his mate and his deputy. "Brought the family along too. Guess you're lucky," Jinxflare's voice was cold. She was still bitter about Blazingnight's death, she really had no one now, the feline was her motherly figure and her mentor, making Jinxflare touchy around the subject. Silently she sat down, watching and letting Hannibal speak now. It was similar to the invitation she had received from the dark rogue. Who knew. She went from being one of the next leaders to being a rogue. All thanks to the clan no one knew about.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

(stalks)
Old December 22nd, 2016, 02:42 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

(Going to be gone for the holidays.)

Dapplekit sat before his parents, huffing, though he wasnt the one running. As his eyes landed across his family, he could feel their fear, and held it himself. He looked at his mother, his eyes almost at tears, but his pride didn't permit him to go any farther. "What's happening, Mommy?" he asked with teary tone.

Last edited by Brunch; December 22nd, 2016 at 02:43 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@fenic! @Duskflight @Derpple and Ashie @Cloudy @Hexict @# Hashtag @Suspiciousmindz @S A G I E
Singenight turned his gaze from Sorrelskip back to Hannibal. He silently acknowledged his deputy arriving and faced the current matter. He noticed the new cat appear and answered the questions in one. "Yes I ran. If we had stayed I would have been putting my entire family in danger. Not only myself, but my mate kits, and loyal deputy. If it was just my life at risk then I might have fought harder, but I do have a family, and I do care about them, no matter what others might think. You two know just as well as I do, that when Dapplestar returns, she would have killed both Gorsefeather and I. Most likely Sorrelskip too, the fate of the kits undecided." he said his confidence returning.

Forestkit weighed her options as her sister fought beneath her. She slowly backed off, allowing her one more chance. "Why can't you just be like us? And know, one more mention of Starclan and I'll tell everyone right here and now." she said threateningly. "Oh and by the way, that cat over there," she pointed to Hannibal, "is a cannibal, and he eats kittens like you for a snack."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 30th, 2016, 05:44 PM

My Mood: Bored

Cayote kit stopped and looked back at the camp and thought,"I did it!I left camp without anyone noticing!"then he rushed does the slope letting the wind run through his fur and suddenly felt the more turn to pebbles and tryies to stop himself Frome slipping in but was to late.with a small splash the kit fell into the matter and was surrounded by the waves.under water he closed his eyes and thought,I should have stayed with weasel tail but no.I had to be mouse brained enough to see how far I could get away Frome camp!"the 5 moon old kit that looked more like a apprentice tryies to resurface but gave up when a vine got wrapped around his tail.
Old January 7th, 2017, 04:28 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Cayote kit stopped and looked back at the camp and thought,"I did it!I left camp without anyone noticing!"then he rushed does the slope letting the wind run through his fur and suddenly felt the more turn to pebbles and tryies to stop himself Frome slipping in but was to late.with a small splash the kit fell into the matter and was surrounded by the waves.under water he closed his eyes and thought,I should have stayed with weasel tail but no.I had to be mouse brained enough to see how far I could get away Frome camp!"the 5 moon old kit that looked more like a apprentice tryies to resurface but gave up when a vine got wrapped around his tail.
Aria noticed the kit struggling beneath the water and dived into help. "Aria what're you doing?"
"He's a kit! A WindClan kit! We can't let him drown! We need him..." She astride her teeth in the scruff of his neck and unsheathed her claws, slashing at the vine. Eventually the kit became unstuck and was carried up to the surface. "Can you hear me? Kit? How'd you get in there?"