It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:01 AM
jaykit finder !! urget...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:44 AM

Old August 17th, 2023, 10:57 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Rugged Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sparrowkit was exploring rugged range for the first time when the tiny kit saw a larger kit. That was Moonkit right? She thought so. Hi Mooki(Moonkit) meowed the very young three pawed kit. It was still raining heavily but little Sparrowkit didn't really care. @FruitBat

Moonkit

Her tail swayed as she pawed her torn raggedy mossball, her orange eyes flicked over to Sparrowkit. “Oh, Hi Sparrow!” She mewed as she sneezed softly.
Old August 17th, 2023, 04:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Marigoldleap ☽༓・*˚ ⁺‧͙

Female[she/her] - Riverclan Warrior

Hearing Gingerfrost the molly perked her head up to take a listen. Hopefully her name would be called, so she can actually have something useful to do. Continuing she starred until her name was mentioned. Good! Okay she was with Antlerblizzard and Amberpaw.

Marigoldleap dipped her head before looking for her two patrolmates. The pelt of Amberpaw was just a few fox lengths away from her. She looked like she was ready to go, so she moved over to her. Now they just needed the patrol leader. Hopefully they’d show up soon or they might have to go on without them.

“If they don’t show up soon we’ll just leave without them.”, she meowed. Hopefully they wouldn’t have to wait too long, but she knew some of her clanmates weren’t very reliable when it came to patrols.

{ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~; @Sklee; }

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; August 17th, 2023 at 04:58 PM.
Old August 18th, 2023, 02:54 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

AntlerBlizzard
[They/Them/Ze/Zer/She/Her|Girlflux|Fraysexual|Quoiromantic]
AntlerBlizzard had woken up upset and now they had lead a patrol.

'Great! Fantastic!' Ze thought.

As she approached her patrolmates she was ready to yell orders but refrained.

"Let's get going!" She said, angrily. Ze looked at AmberPaw.

"AmberPaw! Get your ass over here!" They yelled.

[ @Catherine @Sklee ]
[ You are in for a treat with AntlerBlizzard ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 18th, 2023, 01:41 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Briarpaw

Sprinting through the path that she and Larkwing took to get to where Rugged Range was, the wounded and exhausted apprentice burst into the makeshift, temporary camp, chest heaving and blood dripping down the side of her head from her forehead would being reopened by the impact of Bumblestar slamming her to the ground. Blackness edged her vision, exhaustion, exertion, adrenaline and her worsening concussion all coming into play as she lurched forward, planting two shaking, muscled legs in front of her to prevent herself from faceplanting.

"Help!" She cried out, adrenaline keeping the bulk of her pain and overexhaustion from shutting her down. "Me and Larkwing- were on patrol- ThunderClan- Lots of ThunderClan, Bumblestar-" At the name of her earlier attacker, a small wince flashed across her face and her tail wrapped around the side that hit the ground.

"Larkwing told me to run-" Lightheadedness from the talking and running and everything hit her and she sank into a crouch, legs shaking and face pale. Oh god. Larkwing. Larkwing. "Bumblestar attacked me a-and I think Larkwing was going to try to- Oh stars. Oh stars." The injured tabby sank down against her belly, pressing her paws into the ground to try to feel as grounded as possible, body quivering with an uncharacteristically raw form of terror. "It's best if you two stay put here for a while, until Bumblestar has voiced her decision on whether or not we kill you." The words pounded against her skull, and Briarpaw choked softly, wild emerald eyes searching the surrounding felines for her comfort cats. Her sorta-mom. Her brother.

She felt like absolute crap. Larkwing was back there. And she was here, being all... concussed and out of breath and useless.

The best she could do was wait for someone authoritative to come, and then she could give them all the information they needed to go beat some ThunderClan ass. That was the best she could do. All she could do.

[ @FrostyGalaxy @Sakura. @sol. @carmen @Estelle @vellichor - mentioning HRs + important cats to bri + Larkwing but this post is open as well! ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; August 18th, 2023 at 08:58 PM.
Old August 18th, 2023, 04:43 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

this is so late-

The tiny kit stumbled over to snowpaw. He was cold, tired, and bleeding. 'S-squeaa" he mewed weakly to snowpaw before layig down

[ @lio. - Snowpaw]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old August 18th, 2023, 08:03 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post
AntlerBlizzard
[They/Them/Ze/Zer/She/Her|Girlflux|Fraysexual|Quoiromantic]
AntlerBlizzard had woken up upset and now they had lead a patrol.

'Great! Fantastic!' Ze thought.

As she approached her patrolmates she was ready to yell orders but refrained.

"Let's get going!" She said, angrily. Ze looked at AmberPaw.

"AmberPaw! Get your ass over here!" They yelled.

[ @Catherine @Sklee ]
[ You are in for a treat with AntlerBlizzard ]
Amberpaw was practically right next to them, her face scrunching up in general dislike. Still, she merely flicked her tail and took a few steps closer. "I'm here."

@Catherine
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old August 18th, 2023, 08:26 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The fluffy apprentice had lagged behind, not being used to such long treks. By the time he made it, Talonpaw simply collapsed onto the ground in exhaustion, his flank rising and falling rapidly as he breathed.

Last edited by Ian; August 18th, 2023 at 08:26 PM.
Old August 18th, 2023, 08:54 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

<><><><><>

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 15 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"THUNDERCLAN!" Larkwing shouts, a loud yowl aiming to wake anyone who was sleeping and get the attention of those who aren't. "At Cattail Pond... there were so many of them, I-" she breaks off, coughing, trying to get air in her lungs after running so hard just to get here. The wound on her head stung, the blood continuing to flow with the exertion of the long sprint here, refusing to clot even a little bit. As for her hind leg... well, she didn't think the would was that deep, but now that she was standing still, adrenaline wearing off, she was starting to feel it, so she held it up, only gingerly putting weight on it if she must. "I told Briarpaw to get help- did she make it? Is she here?" The questions were out of her mouth even as she registered the apprentice only a fox length in front of her. "Oh, good, thank StarClan..." she breathed with relief as she caught sight of her, harmed and bleeding, yes, but safe here.

A desperate glance around, frantically searching for Gingerfrost. Not Beanstar... as far as she knew, their leader was still out cold and would thus be unavailable, but she called his name anyway, out of habit or desperation she didn't know. "Gingerfrost?! Beanstar!?" Would they have to fight?? Was the clan even ok enough to fight? Most of them hadn't eaten in at least a day if not longer - would they be ok to fight? Why was StarClan punishing them? What had RiverClan done to draw the ire of their ancestors? Would they ever recover from this?
<><><><><>

{ high ranks + briarpaw mentions
briarpaw - @jupiter || gingerfrost - @Estelle || beanstar - @vellichor || stonepaw - @carmen }
Old August 18th, 2023, 09:20 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ 56/100
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

There she lay, on the very same spot she was sprawled out on beforehand when she got brought to this place. She hadn't moved an inch since then, just lying limply on the ground. Of course, she was still breathing, albeit it was shallow and strained but still she was breathing that must be alright. It had to be alright for now since she was pretty sure she was still alive, had to be since she could still feel her limbs. She could sure feel them but she had no ounce of energy in her to move them, not even an inch there was nothing in her to give. She couldn't even open her eyes so was she even awake to begin with? Maybe she was just dreaming this up that she was laying here in this unknown territory and not back at camp in the apprentice's den. Ooh maybe the flooding never happened and that was just some made-up nightmare from her overreactive mind. Man, she couldn't even move her ear to angle it at the commotion going on, that was depressing. There was stuff going up in flames and she couldn't even get involved in it. This was all so frustrating for her, she needed to wake up! Springpaw wanted to get herself involved, she was missing everything!

[open /activity post]
#Fire
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old August 19th, 2023, 02:00 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Why did things always happen when he was away? Could they not catch a break? Had they not gone through enough? Voices echoed from the makeshift camp (or rather, what would soon be a makeshift camp) as the tabby cat returned from the impromptu patrol to Lionsbeach, stifling a yawn as the expedition lasted slightly longer than anticipated (and, let's be honest, having barely, if at all, slept since the start of the flood he was rather tired too).

But alas, tonight is not the night he or anyone would be getting rest, or find the time to create a more suitable home. He was still awaiting some patrols to return when shouting caught his attention. ThunderClan. For a moment, his eyes flashed with subdued irritation and concern, a frown falling over his face. Despite being tired he accelerated his pace, huffing lightly as he went, eyes soon finding the collapsed Briarpaw and wounded Larkwing.

...What was ThunderClan doing at Cattail Pond, specifically? They weren't supposed to be there, obviously, and the question felt foolish even in his mind unless they'd been looking for the clan. The only answer was that they were trying to steal territory, or start a fight -- and why? Remnants of previous wars? Power? Were they going hungry? If that were the case, why steal a pond when they presumably don't know how to fish? Why look for a fight now?

So many questions, and such little time for answers. His eyes flashed behind the pair but luckily saw no one following them. His throat felt awfully dry as he took in the words with a frown. He hated this situation, it was way too sticky. Why did they have to come now of all times, did they know about the flood? At least it answered the question of whether the other clans faced the same fate - not.

His paws twitched as he thought, eyes searching the clan for answers in his clanmates' eyes. Everyone was exhausted, some were already wounded. But could they really give up Cattail Pond without a fight? Could they really bear to lose more territory when they might've already lost enough territory to the flood? With how scarce prey has been due to the rain, albeit let up now, they'd go hungry with not enough territory to hunt -- either due to that or later on due to overhunting.

What a terrible time for Beanstar to be out cold. No one to look to. No time to consult with Stonepaw and the Lionhearts or even the clan as a whole; they'd be gone before RiverClan could even do so much as reach Cattail Pond. That said though, seen the leader's recent records, Gingerfrost felt as though a fight is what Beanstar would choose without a second thought. But could they really do that? And as much as he'd opt for a calm conversation first, judging by the fresh injuries of Larkwing and Briarpaw, ThunderClan was not here to chat.

"Did you see how many of them there were? Stonepaw -- they're injured."
The tabby spoke to Larkwing first before turning the medicine cat's way, briefly informing him of what was happening without hopefully bothering the already busy feline too much. Especially Briarpaw seemed like she needed someone that could help calm her down, something Gingerfrost was not good at. His whiskers twitched. Larkwing had already said there were many, but how many? Too many to count? The whole clan? The tabby wouldn't blame the feline if she couldn't give a clear answer. They'd been in a hurry.

Even so, Gingerfrost gritted his teeth, struggling between taking action and whether it would at all be worth it. They couldn't let ThunderClan take what they couldn't lose in these times, but would it be worth the cost of the fight?
"RiverClan!"
ThunderClan is in our territory, at Cattail Pond as we speak. They are not here peacefully.
Tired or not, if we want a chance at getting them out we leave now. Apprentices under six moons and without battle training are to stay back. Those of you able to withstand a fight... Follow me. We'll try handling this peacefully first, but if they don't abide..."

He trailed off, grimacing. This is not what he wanted to turn to, but could they just let ThunderClan be? Let them take the territory, or let them find the clan and start a fight?

He decided to turn to the clan, to see who was willing to fight and if they were against this idea at all or not. He expected backlash from them, just as he expected backlash if he let this happen without doing anything, he didn't enjoy this either. Either way, Gingefrost felt prepared to see the ire of the clan, regardless of who it was directed at. His tail lashed, eyes scanning the crowds to see if anyone would step up or let their discontent with the plan hear. Maybe someone had a better idea. But if that wasn't the case, well, he could only hope it would be alright. Skies above.