Last post by Mizu
Today 07:48 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 07:45 PM

Old December 6th, 2023, 05:23 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Claykit

The fuzzball accidentally rolled over causing him to make a loud meow for he was away from his mother and siblings and the warmth of them.

@finley.exe

(Wanted to keep them going just a little bit longer)

Old December 9th, 2023, 07:00 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Poppykit slept.

Old December 9th, 2023, 11:51 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Abruptly padding into the nursery with the large ball of moss in his jaws, Lioncrest gently placed his bundle of supplies down before giving the den a thorough scan with searching eyes. Dovefluff would need space for herself and the kits... Perhaps that open corner would serve their purpose. Giving a brief nod towards the queens already present, the large golden tom carefully picked his way over to his chosen spot with the moss clutched tightly back in his jaws.

Upon reaching the open area Lioncrest deftly set the moss against the wall of the den before stomping and scraping the ground into a nice level surface before he began construction. It would do Dovefluff no good if she had to sleep at an angle, or if a pebble made it's way into her nest... Once the ground was acceptably flat, the large tom pulled the large ball of fresh moss over and began spreading it out with his paws, before doing a few turns around within the moss to mold it into the perfect shape to curl up in. Dovefluff would certainly be the most comfortable queen within the camp; he'd make sure of that.

Stepping back from his work, amber eyes evaluated his creation for any defects or imperfections. A loose strand of moss was tucked in here... A stray bit of the den wall against the nest was woven back in so it wouldn't poke her... If only he had some feathers... He'd go and fetch some once his silver star was settled... Speaking of...

One step towards the entrance was taken, however Lioncrest abruptly halted as he re-evaluated his options. If he left the nest, an object of pure perfection in his humble opinion, alone and unsupervised within the den that housed the clan's most untrained and impulsive creations... That had the potential to cause chaos he did not wish to repair. So, with a huff, the large warrior simply moved to plant himself in the entranceway to the nursery; keeping half an eye on the nest he'd so lovingly crafted, and looking out occasionally for any sign of his mate emerging from the medicine cat's den. If she did not appear... Well, he'd have to enlist a messenger to inform her of his plight.

[ Lioncrest will defend this nest with his life. Kit antics are welcome, but beware the consequences lmao ( @poppy for your reading pleasure) ]

Last edited by Jayvines; December 9th, 2023 at 11:51 PM.
Old December 10th, 2023, 10:23 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)

Sparrowfur - she/her - 20 moons
Beefed Up I - ACTIVE

---

The dark queen gently groomed her kits. She could hardly believe they were still here. Sparrowfur still grieved for the one that she had lost, but that faded to a fierce protection of those who lived. She loved them dearly. She knew each and every one of them were perfect. She saw remains of herself and her mate in their kits, but they were also so very much their own cat. They had decided to go with bug names. Quirky. Unique. The first she named Wormkit. She liked how silly it sounded, but she knew it would grow to first her first daughter. Then came Locustkit, she had looked the most like Sparrowfur. Mothkit was the middle. Well, was. Sparrowfur shook the thought from her head. She had named the stillborn Leechkit. Finally was Cricketkit. He had clung to Sparrowfur since day one, She had been starting to suspect Yarrowcrest might be jealous.

She purred as they interacted with each other. Her own beautiful family. She couldn't wait.

[ [ the kits - @Dust / @FrostyGalaxy / @Starfall / @Omari
also @silver. if dad wants to get in here ]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old December 10th, 2023, 10:50 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Locustkit-*
she/hop || ~1moon
wirey, brown and orange torbie

Wobbly legs pulled Locust along as hop tried to wander. She was not allowed far from what momma had called the 'nursery' (whatever a nursery was, Locust had no idea), but that was ok! At least momma was here and so were hops siblings. She squirmed further until something caught her eyes, it flopped lazily, up and down, side to side, and, stealthily as little kitten legs could, hop stalked the thing before pouncing right on momma's tail!

[ @roo! // @Omari // @Starfall // @Dust // @silver. ]
Old December 10th, 2023, 07:34 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
*-Locustkit-*
she/hop || ~1moon
wirey, brown and orange torbie

Wobbly legs pulled Locust along as hop tried to wander. She was not allowed far from what momma had called the 'nursery' (whatever a nursery was, Locust had no idea), but that was ok! At least momma was here and so were hops siblings. She squirmed further until something caught her eyes, it flopped lazily, up and down, side to side, and, stealthily as little kitten legs could, hop stalked the thing before pouncing right on momma's tail!

[ @roo! // @Omari // @Starfall // @Dust // @silver. ]

Sparrowfur - she/her - 20 moons
Beefed Up I - ACTIVE

---

Swallowing a purr, she pretended not to notice Locustkit getting closer and closer. Her bobbed tail wasn't much of a target, but she already loved the determination in hops eyes. It was a familiar glint Sparrowfur saw in her own eyes.

As soon as the little kit pounced, Sparrowfur let out a dramatic gasp and rolled over exposing her soft underbelly.

"You've got me! You've got me good!" She made sure to make a little show out of it, chuckling to herself at how ridiculous she must look.

[ I WOULD DIE FOR LOCUST ]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old December 13th, 2023, 03:14 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw poked his head into the den. He hadn't been around it in so long, he hardly recognized it -- but he wasn't really here to reminisce.

"Does anyone need their nests refreshed?"

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree]   .•°
Beachkit -
Beachkit perked up as Wolfpaw entered the nursery, curious and annoyed with sleeping the days away. Feeling ready to be an apprentice made living in the nursery a bit embarrassing, the notion compounded when an actual apprentice came in to help with the nests. He wasn't a baby! (But did kind of want the nest refreshed...)

He suppressed a sigh and decided to merely look on in desire. The only thing he'd miss about this boring place was listening to the conversations that filtered through, particularly when the grown-ups thought all the kits were asleep.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old December 13th, 2023, 03:17 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The only one who reacted to his question was the story-kid, but he didn't say anything. Wolfpaw let out a short hum as he crossed the den to approach Beachkit and -- very gently, to not hurt him-- stole his nest! The horror.

"Why don't ya help me get some fresh bedding?" He prompted the now homeless kitten. "We can find some feathers scattered around camp."

[ @Fawn ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 13th, 2023, 08:09 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree]   .•°
Beachkit -
Beachkit let out a surprised little noise as his nest was stolen, baffled. Wolfpaw KNEW.

About to protest against his own better judgment that he wasn't a kit and didn't need his nest taken care of for him (!!! scree!!), that particular path became derailed when he received an offer he couldn't refuse. Helping with the nests was apprentice-work. "Ooo!" He liked the idea of a feather-hunt and began trotting towards the den's exit. "I didn't want to touch yucky moss anyway."

He would track down all the feathers! And then sleep atop the fluffiest pile the Clans had ever seen. With a glance over his shoulder at the nursery's other inhabitants who apparently didn't WANT a fresh nest, he stuck his tongue out at them rather cheekily (hehehe, he was getting feathers) before slipping from the den.

@BEAR.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; December 13th, 2023 at 08:11 AM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 01:51 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Faithkit tried to climb onto Dancingevenings back

@leopardJiNgLe![ optional to reply ]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; December 13th, 2023 at 01:52 PM.