Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:14 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:30 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:33 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 30th, 2016, 08:55 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Hareleap padded out into the Clearing from the warriors' den, yawning and stretching out luxuriously.

"That was a great sleep," he murmured to himself, "now, what to do..."
Greenkit was already up and bouncing around the clearing playing with a ball of moss he looked more like an apprentice which was accurate as he was very close to 6 moons he squeaked with excitement as he chased the moss ball

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 30th, 2016, 09:08 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
She snarled," I leave because my loyalty is with Starclan or any true clan that supports Starclan!" She spat angrily
Singenight stood firm. He didn't care about the she cat's beliefs in worthless dead cats. "Exactly, your loyalty lies with dead cats. Dead cats who do not talk to you, only to their chosen ones. Dead cats who send you vague prophecies. If they really wanted to help, then they would actually tell you what is going to happen and how to fix it." He said with slight drama, even though this is what he believed. "Now, I said to leave, Monsterpaw. I suggest you do so before you end up like Kestrelglide."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 30th, 2016, 09:12 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Woodpecker took a deep breath as she stepped into the den, "H-Hello? Is this WindClan?"
Singenight looked up from his nest, lined with small clumps of dried out moss. He looked towards the entrance, his pale yellow eyes glowing in the dimly lit cave. "Greetings." He replied, with an edge. "Yes, this is Windclan. Come in." He invited, noticing the voice sounded relatively young. His curiosity was perked. He wasn't sure if this cat was delusional, from outside the Clans or from another Clan. The answer for which he would need to soon find out.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 30th, 2016, 12:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight stood firm. He didn't care about the she cat's beliefs in worthless dead cats. "Exactly, your loyalty lies with dead cats. Dead cats who do not talk to you, only to their chosen ones. Dead cats who send you vague prophecies. If they really wanted to help, then they would actually tell you what is going to happen and how to fix it." He said with slight drama, even though this is what he believed. "Now, I said to leave, Monsterpaw. I suggest you do so before you end up like Kestrelglide."
Monsterpaw stared at him," I'm warning you, everything you've done will backfire in your face," she scowled and stormed off angrily

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 30th, 2016, 01:37 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Monsterpaw stared at him," I'm warning you, everything you've done will backfire in your face," she scowled and stormed off angrily
Singenight did not flinch at the insult. Instead he stood still, a look of smug satisfaction on his maw. This was not exactly the way he had wanted his reign to go, killing several cats and exiling more, but it's what he thought necessary to have a strong, loyal Clan. "Like everything backfired in yours Monsterpaw." He muttered silently to himself. After watching the apprentice stalk off, he himself turned around and returned to the camp clearing.
Old November 30th, 2016, 02:42 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight looked up from his nest, lined with small clumps of dried out moss. He looked towards the entrance, his pale yellow eyes glowing in the dimly lit cave. "Greetings." He replied, with an edge. "Yes, this is Windclan. Come in." He invited, noticing the voice sounded relatively young. His curiosity was perked. He wasn't sure if this cat was delusional, from outside the Clans or from another Clan. The answer for which he would need to soon find out.
Her white and red pelt looked dark in the leader's den, the grey specks on it blending with the late night shadows. She spoke up a bit, "H-hi I'm Woodpecker and is Ja- where did he go? Jasper? Jasper must've gotten lost, that's a shame, I wanted him to join with me. Though maybe he'll show up in the next few moons?" Sadness filled her voice and her eyes glazed over but she turned to Singenight, nodding.

Last edited by Autumnblaze; November 30th, 2016 at 02:44 PM.
Old November 30th, 2016, 05:29 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Crowpaw padded away from the breezerock,a tingle of satisfaction pressing against her pelt.Singenight had done it!The EE supporter smirked,trotting over to sniff at the prey pile,clearly not interested in what it contained.

Last edited by seasalt; December 3rd, 2016 at 07:36 AM.
Old November 30th, 2016, 06:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Part of her body was still screaming that this was a terrible mistake, that this cat was just a liar and a cheater and was trying to get back into her life only to lie to her some more before eventually leaving her an emotional mess, having gotten all he wanted out of her, and would go running off to leech off of some other poor cat. Part of her screamed that very loudly, but she remained quiet, deciding it was best not to revoke her answer, to build of his hopes only to snatch them away. No, she wouldn't do that, she wasn't that kind of cat. While there was uncertainty in her eyes, it was clear what she said was the truth and she was going to stick by it for the rest of her life, or until he did what the part of her body was screaming. Hearing his mew, Adderpaw merely nodded her head and glanced down at her paws, hoping to all of Starclan that she had made the right choice in letting him back in, of not completely disregarding him for what he did. There was always the hope that he was telling the truth, maybe he would have a change of heart and would make a great friend, maybe even her best friend like she once thought he was. Sighing out heavily at his next inquiry, she would turn her head and look back at him for a moment, flicking her ears before slowly dragging herself out of her nest, her limbs feeling a bit weak and overall she felt fairly drained of energy, but still, she trudged towards him and the entrance of the apprentice's den before exiting and sitting there, looking up at the sky momentarily. "I'm not sure." Was all the apprentice mewed because she didn't quite feel like playing or anything that involved physical exercise really.

"I guess we could go out into the territory if you want, or we could just uh.. Lay around camp. I'm not really up for playing any games or anything." Her head turned to focus her yellow gaze on the dark-furred kit, her tone was sort of dull and it was clear it was going to take some time for the apprentice to get her usual excitable and happy demeanor back, life has been rather hard on her lately it appeared and it was certainly taking it's toll. As she waited for him to answer, she would turn her head again and instead blandly start to survey the camp. She had heard about the executions at the Breezerock, but she hadn't been there at the time, in fact, strangely enough, before it happened she had a bad feeling in her stomach and had elected to instead go lay down in her nest and had missed the death of her clanmates. Needless to say, she was happy that she didn't see them, she wouldn't be able to handle the site of her own clanmates lying dead at the paws of their new leader. It could have led to her own death, she would have confronted Singenight herself and likely would have died. But she didn't. Uttering another quiet sigh, she would look back at Pinekit as she waited for his answer.
Pinekit had half been expecting Adderpaw to go back to her carefree, happy self in a matter of minutes, although he should have guessed that the trauma she had been put through was enough to keep her calm and mellow for quite a while. His brown tail twitched with slight discomfort, as he had been expecting a more sure reply of what to do. Adderpaw had always seemed to know what to do, and now that she was so unsure, she was making Pinekit feel quite nervous. "Oh, well...uh...it doesn't matter to me, I suppose..." His voice trailed off and he thought for a while, remembering how fun it had been to go out in the territory before. But, seeing Adderpaw's already dejected expression, and remembering that breaking the rules wasn't exactly her favorite thing, he screwed up his maw in thought before sighing, slumping a little as he did so. "Look, um...I don't know if you're exactly, uh...up to having me come with you out in the territory, I know- I know breaking the rules isn't your favorite thing to do, and, err...well, I suppose it might be better, if, uh...if we just stayed here for now." Pinekit mewed, with a slight flinch at his awkward tone. He was beginning to wonder whether he had done the right thing in telling her. If he hadn't told her, they would still be sitting and talking, and he probably would have gotten information that he wanted out of her. Still, there was no harm in just asking for what he wanted...although perhaps not at the moment, seeing as how she was so upset. What's happening to me? Just a moon ago, I wouldn't have cared how she felt- I would have gotten that information! Pinekit thought in alarm, realizing that he was definitely changing. These changes weren't necessarily good or bad, they were just a part of growing up. He had known he would probably grow out of his lying, cheating ways at some point- but he hadn't expected it to be this soon or feel like this at all.

"And, um...I want to- to thank you again. For- for giving me another chance." Pinekit cleared his throat and looked away, avoiding any sort of eye contact with her. How could she stand to look at him? Or talk to him? How could she be here and even paying attention to him? He was nothing better than a cheat, and a liar...and yet Adderpaw had given him a second chance, something that hurt because he knew that he didn't deserve it. No matter what his somewhat large ego was telling him, that he did because he was willing to go the distance or whatever, he knew deep down that she had given him what he didn't deserve and what he most likely would never deserve. This second chance. But thankfully for him, he had a cat like Adderpaw who was willing to show him that friendship had to be two-sided. She would give him a chance, if he were willing to give up his old ways and just be her friend. Not a liar, not a cheat, not some sort of a rude, selfish kit...just her friend. He didn't like using his old harsh tone, after getting used to the smooth purr he had used for so long, but he knew at least for now that he wouldn't be able to use the sound. Even if he had liked it somewhat better than his old harsh tone. Pinekit chanced a glance up, searching Adderpaw's face for any sign of a smile, of any sort of her old personality...wondering if maybe, just maybe, she would be able to fight her feelings of regret and fear off and just smile once. He would have given almost anything to get rid of his discomfort...or at the very least, to ease it a little bit just for a moment. He knew that she had said she was giving him another chance, but for some reason, he didn't feel like she really had meant her words. Perhaps she didn't. Perhaps she was giving him a sort of half-chance, a test to prove himself before she would really be his true friend. Pinekit didn't want to lose this, or fail it, or whatever the word might be; he didn't want to do it wrong this time. He was determined to prove to her that whatever he had done, he was capable of being a friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:26 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner nodded. "I can't imaging trying to raise kits with him as leader," She whispered, her gaze landing on a nearby queen. She shook her head. "Some of these kits though... they look like they support Singenight." I can't imagine having any kin who would turn their backs on Starclan and support someone like Singenight.
"The kits are young, hopefully they'll grow out of supporting him.." He murmured, looking over at the queen and shaking his head sadly. The tom glanced back at Flarerunner then over at the other gathered cats.
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:37 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"The kits are young, hopefully they'll grow out of supporting him.." He murmured, looking over at the queen and shaking his head sadly. The tom glanced back at Flarerunner then over at the other gathered cats.
Flarerunner sighed. Hopefully, she thought. She glanced over at the camp entrance. I want to get out... Get away from this horrid sight and take my mind off it all. She turned back to Thornpelt and opened her mouth, then closed it again. She wasn't sure what to say. For once, she was at a loss for words. Today's a lot of firsts for me...

Closed Thread