Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Mica
Today 09:04 AM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 08:52 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:28 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:07 AM
Owlkit Finder!
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 23rd, 2018, 08:59 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
"Okay," he nodded, waiting for his mentor to strike.
Foxflame circled around her apprentice till her apprentice looked the least on gared. She then took her chance and strook.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 24th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Foxflame circled around her apprentice till her apprentice looked the least on gared. She then took her chance and strook.
He dodged out of the way of the attack, his mentor's paws barely missing his fur. Then, he turned around and tried to hit his mentor on the head with his paw.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:07 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Littlegaze gaze looked at him and almost laughed but stopped her self "I'm pretty sure I'm dull and emotionless to everyone". She looked back down at the ground, now more monotone than ever. "I don't think anyone would actually make me mad or sad,,,,,unless they did something really bad to me" she said looking at the clouds. "And yeah kinda, but why do you want to know?" Littlegaze asked confused why he would ask her.
Littlemask shook his head a little, "however you want to view it. not like you can decide what others think of you. " his expression didn't waver, his mouth was still in a thin line with a blank look. like a piece of paper that haven't been drawn on yet. "someone will in your lifetime. happens to everyone. " happened to him. Littlemask knew one of the only few times he actually shown sadness without having to try, was his mother's death. it seem to come natural and he wasn't even sure if he wanted to feel emotions like that again. it made him feel.. open. His thoughts were irrupted when the molly spoke again. "because we should do something useful. plus, i want to find a better view of the stars if i can. " he meowed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:15 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
Littlemask shook his head a little, "however you want to view it. not like you can decide what others think of you. " his expression didn't waver, his mouth was still in a thin line with a blank look. like a piece of paper that haven't been drawn on yet. "someone will in your lifetime. happens to everyone. " happened to him. Littlemask knew one of the only few times he actually shown sadness without having to try, was his mother's death. it seem to come natural and he wasn't even sure if he wanted to feel emotions like that again. it made him feel.. open. His thoughts were irrupted when the molly spoke again. "because we should do something useful. plus, i want to find a better view of the stars if i can. " he meowed.
Littlegaze looked at him "Fine, I guess" she said still looking at the ground that was a dark green. Her dull eyes not focusing on anything. 'I guess someone will.make me show emotions one day. Not today though I don't want to look weak or look like I get angrily easy. Littlegaze thought not paying attention.
Old March 24th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Duskthorn sighed, his legs trembling from bringing Wildstrike all the way to camp. "Treestep, we should put him down now, I can't hold him any longer," the tom gasped, widening his stance to give himself more support. "Either we made it to camp in time for you to have your kits, or you're not kitting, Wildstrike." He looked around camp, Wildstrike still on his back. His eyes searched every cat in camp, but couldn't find Silvertear or their mother. "Do you want me to get Daydream? You don't seem to be in much pain anymore... can we set you down? Do you think you can stand on your own?" he asked, his voice turning into a plead by the end. He was about to make another comment about Wildstrike's weight, but decided against it as it would only make the situation worse.
@Boba Fett @Opal
Old March 24th, 2018, 04:54 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn sighed, his legs trembling from bringing Wildstrike all the way to camp. "Treestep, we should put him down now, I can't hold him any longer," the tom gasped, widening his stance to give himself more support. "Either we made it to camp in time for you to have your kits, or you're not kitting, Wildstrike." He looked around camp, Wildstrike still on his back. His eyes searched every cat in camp, but couldn't find Silvertear or their mother. "Do you want me to get Daydream? You don't seem to be in much pain anymore... can we set you down? Do you think you can stand on your own?" he asked, his voice turning into a plead by the end. He was about to make another comment about Wildstrike's weight, but decided against it as it would only make the situation worse.
@Boba Fett @Opal
"No, you don't need to get Daydream I'd just end up burdening them." He purred smiling ever so slightly, "The cramps and chills will go away on there own anyway." He said blinking his eyes a few times as softly shivered, "And, I don't think I'm in labor I mean that'd be pretty bad if I was seeing as I probably have a low-grade fever and they'd be a way too premature to survive." He fretted being remind once again of all the complications that came with pregnancy, "But, yeah you two can set me down I am not going to break or something!" He joked trying to be his normal prepregnancy self even when that seemed next to impossible. @Boba Fett
Old March 24th, 2018, 04:56 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Littlegaze looked at him "Fine, I guess" she said still looking at the ground that was a dark green. Her dull eyes not focusing on anything. 'I guess someone will.make me show emotions one day. Not today though I don't want to look weak or look like I get angrily easy. Littlegaze thought not paying attention.
Littlemask blend into the darkness rather well, yet his eyes did stand out. specially his yellowish brownish eye. he actually kind of hated his eye color. many cats found it strange or.. well, a curse but that quickly passed. Littlemask's tail gestured her to follow as he headed out of the camp. his eyes were on the ground, fixated on it. yet he knew perfectly where he was going.

[ to territory? ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old March 24th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No, you don't need to get Daydream I'd just end up burdening them." He purred smiling ever so slightly, "The cramps and chills will go away on there own anyway." He said blinking his eyes a few times as softly shivered, "And, I don't think I'm in labor I mean that'd be pretty bad if I was seeing as I probably have a low-grade fever and they'd be a way too premature to survive." He fretted being remind once again of all the complications that came with pregnancy, "But, yeah you two can set me down I am not going to break or something!" He joked trying to be his normal prepregnancy self even when that seemed next to impossible. @Boba Fett
Duskthorn rolled his eyes, remembering when Wildstrike though he was dying, and now he was brushing off his pain as nothing. "Yeah, well, that's good then. And don't say that we can set you down as if we should know this or something! A little bit ago you were moaning that you were going to die and you wanted to say goodbye to our family," he raised his eyebrow, not that Wildstrike could see it. He lowered himself to the ground and gently wiggled himself out from under Wildstrike, making sure he wasn't throwing him off. After Wildstrike was safely on the ground, he stood up and shook himself off and stretched his limbs. He looked at Treestep fretfully after wondering at Wildstrike's sudden recovery. "So it was the frog, then," he mused, vowing silently to never eat a frog. "They're so slimy and bumpy, so I bet their disgusting skin upset your stomach." @Boba Fett
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:16 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Duskthorn rolled his eyes, remembering when Wildstrike though he was dying, and now he was brushing off his pain as nothing. "Yeah, well, that's good then. And don't say that we can set you down as if we should know this or something! A little bit ago you were moaning that you were going to die and you wanted to say goodbye to our family," he raised his eyebrow, not that Wildstrike could see it. He lowered himself to the ground and gently wiggled himself out from under Wildstrike, making sure he wasn't throwing him off. After Wildstrike was safely on the ground, he stood up and shook himself off and stretched his limbs. He looked at Treestep fretfully after wondering at Wildstrike's sudden recovery. "So it was the frog, then," he mused, vowing silently to never eat a frog. "They're so slimy and bumpy, so I bet their disgusting skin upset your stomach." @Boba Fett
Treestep gently set down Wildstrike at the same time as Duskthorn and looked at his non-pregnant brother as he shivered,"Yeah, just goes to show that you never eat frogs, even if they're the last type of prey in the four Clans!" he joked, nudging Duskthorn and then turning ack to his pregnant brother,"I bet you'll be feeling better soon," then, as another joke, he added,"You don't still need cuddles, do you?"

@Opal
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:23 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep gently set down Wildstrike at the same time as Duskthorn and looked at his non-pregnant brother as he shivered,"Yeah, just goes to show that you never eat frogs, even if they're the last type of prey in the four Clans!" he joked, nudging Duskthorn and then turning ack to his pregnant brother,"I bet you'll be feeling better soon," then, as another joke, he added,"You don't still need cuddles, do you?"

@Opal
Quote:
"Well, what can I say I mean anxiety is a cat's worse enemy I thought you would know that more than anycat Duskthorn." Wildstrike mewed shivering a tad as put back on the ground, "I mean the odds aren't really in my favor when it comes to my survival rate during kitting I mean between the soaring chance of bleeding out, to the infection, or one of them being too big it's honestly a fifty, fifty split." He conceded looking down at his softly fidgeting paws, "And I want to be able to say goodbye to Silverscar and Mom and you two a-and who know's maybe even Dad if something goes awry... it'd be more than Greyfrost ever got." He sniffled before to stand up and trying to ignore any lingering pain as he chuckled a bit at Treestep's joke, "Yeah you're right Treestep though I think I'll save the cuddles for Silverscar. He's really possessive over his 'Mama Cat'" Wildstrike giggled thinking how ' offended' his mate would be if Wildstrike started to cuddle him less often.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 24th, 2018 at 06:25 PM.
Closed Thread