Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:51 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Yesterday 11:45 PM
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:23 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Yesterday 11:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:07 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Her words confused him for a second before he realized what she was talking about. Sagewhisker was... letting him go. He forgave her, and now she was repaying him by letting him go. No, the tom most certainly was not upset about that. If anything he was happy. Very, very pleased. It was great that she was letting him go, because - Obsidiansky wasn't sure if he could find himself having feelings for her. There was something there, there had to be - but it was hard to feel. Was it even there? Whatever, because it didn't matter. "I agree. But, Sagewhisker - there is a cat out there for you. I don't know if I was ever right, but I - I mean I know, um, that there's someone out there." He watched her with a worried gaze. What if he was wrong?

What if he had been just right for her, and now she was losing the only cat who had ever been perfect? Why, oh why couldn't it have been someone else besides Obsidiansky... why... but no. It had had to be him. This had to all have started, he could've just kept his big maw shut about Canineheart but he had chosen to tell her and then all this stuff had happened. It was like a neverending wheel of emotions, continuing rolling until it couldn't anymore. He hoped he wasn't exhausting his friend emotionally. There was something that was absolutely awful about realizing that Sagewhisker could break down, and he might not be able to fix it.

"But you're going to be okay though, right?" He mewed anxiously. His tail twitched and he gave the she cat a nervous glance. She... had to be okay. The tom cleared his throat and looked at the ground. "Because, I mean, I could - we could - I mean, I can't be happy if you aren't. You're my friend, Sagewhisker - I care about you. A lot." It was all he knew how to say in that moment, and Obsidiansky didn't know whether he was saying the right thing or the wrong. All he knew was that words were coming out and he was talking, but it was like he was talking without really being there in a sense. It felt as though he was someone else. Like those words weren't his own. And it was an eerie sensation.
“Oh, Obsidiansky. You don’t understand, there isn’t a cat out there for everyone. And you might just have to face the fact that I might not end up with someone. I’ve already accepted that, now it’s time for you to accept that as well.” Sagewhisker meowed, genuinely. She paused for a moment before continueing. “Although, you are a different story. You have she-cats padding at your heels! You’ll find someone. I promise.” Even if that’s not me. I can’t force him to have feelings for me. I-I can’t force anything upon him. But, I must encourage him because I know he will worry himself over me if I don’t.

Sagewhisker sat there for a moment, listening to Obsidiansky preach to her. She lifted a paw and began to groom it before placing it back on the ground and drawing in a breath. “Oh course I am going to be okay.. You don’t have to worry about me- quite the opposite, in fact. You need to worry about yourself and how you are going to deal with your other.. friend.” Sagewhisker meowed. “Or have you already dealt with that? Hmm?” Sagewhisker asked.

Sagewhisker halfway regretted asking that question. What if Obsidiansky was in love with that other she-cat? What if.. Sagewhisker had lost Obsidiansky. What if.. Sagewhisker, pull it together. Nothing is going on. I’m absolutely sure that Obsidiansky would have told you if he had feelings for someone or anything like that.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old September 22nd, 2017, 11:52 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Shrew, what a pretty name." She mewed, "Windclan is my home. I live with lots of other cats of various ages, most aren't even my kin. There are lots of kits and queens. And elderly cats that tell the best stories. You are on our territory right now, look around at the pretty land." The shecat smiled as the kit burst with information, the kit was okay. She laughed as the kit talked about wanting her sister to be picked on, eyes shining warmly. It reminded her when she was a kit, telling her mom she'd rather feed her brother to the foxes than being attacked by one.

"Being small isn't bad, you just have to grow more." Spottedlight said, grinning. She was slightly disturbed when the kit started to talk about her siblings pushing her around when they ate. "Are you hungry, sweetie? I could get you a plump mouse or rabbit to eat. And then maybe I can help you." The warrior flicked her tail, watching the kitten.
Shrew smiled shyly at the compliment to her name before her eyes lit up as Spottedlight explained what WindClan was, her tail curling in curiosity,

"Wow! So WindClan is like a big big family but not everybody's litter mates! That sounds great!" She trilled, her paws working at the ground excitedly as she imagined all of the cats living together, and she looked around at the land, her ears perking up,

"It is really pretty! And it smells so good, especially this stuff" She pawed at a stalk of heather, squeaking as it shed petals on her head, and she gave it a good shake to fling them off, "It's really windy, thou-- Heeeey is that why it's WindClan?" She squeaks out the question as the pieces click into place, then she purred happily as she bounced few times, "Oh, yes, please! I'm starving!" She replied, bouncing in a little circle before rolling onto her back in excitement.

My internet seems to dislike the site ATM and am having to use my phone as a mobile hotspot, may be slow or offline from time to time.

Last edited by Risenphoenix; September 22nd, 2017 at 11:54 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:20 AM

My Mood: Bored

Daykit squirmed inside he nursery of WindClan
Old September 23rd, 2017, 11:45 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risenphoenix View Post
Shrew smiled shyly at the compliment to her name before her eyes lit up as Spottedlight explained what WindClan was, her tail curling in curiosity,

"Wow! So WindClan is like a big big family but not everybody's litter mates! That sounds great!" She trilled, her paws working at the ground excitedly as she imagined all of the cats living together, and she looked around at the land, her ears perking up,

"It is really pretty! And it smells so good, especially this stuff" She pawed at a stalk of heather, squeaking as it shed petals on her head, and she gave it a good shake to fling them off, "It's really windy, thou-- Heeeey is that why it's WindClan?" She squeaks out the question as the pieces click into place, then she purred happily as she bounced few times, "Oh, yes, please! I'm starving!" She replied, bouncing in a little circle before rolling onto her back in excitement.
"Yes, Windclan is like a big family. We hunt for each other and care for each other." Spottedlight mewed, pleased at how the small cat was behaving. Shrew had so much energy and curiosity, causing the shecat to smile.

"That is heather, one of the pretty flowers that make the moors colorful." She said. The warrior laughed as the kit started piecing together why the clan was called Windclan. She purred as the kit bounced around excitedly. "Can you promise to be quiet for a little bit? We wouldn't want to scare the prey." She said, giving the kit a challenge.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Yes, Windclan is like a big family. We hunt for each other and care for each other." Spottedlight mewed, pleased at how the small cat was behaving. Shrew had so much energy and curiosity, causing the shecat to smile.

"That is heather, one of the pretty flowers that make the moors colorful." She said. The warrior laughed as the kit started piecing together why the clan was called Windclan. She purred as the kit bounced around excitedly. "Can you promise to be quiet for a little bit? We wouldn't want to scare the prey." She said, giving the kit a challenge.
"That sounds great!" Her tail flicked, wondering what it was like to be a part of something like that. She purred, pawing at another stalk of heather,

"Heather. I like it! Even if it does throw stuff at me." Shrew blinks at the question before quickly rolling onto her belly and slapping her tail over her muzzle, her eyes so like the heather around her sparkling with interest and excitement as she nodded solemnly, taking the challenge immediately to heart.

My internet seems to dislike the site ATM and am having to use my phone as a mobile hotspot, may be slow or offline from time to time.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:09 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Duststorm
(Sorry about the wait!)

Surgestorm poked his head into the nursery, his yellow eyes blinking a few times as they adjusted to the lower lighting. It took a moment to fit his entire frame through the entrance, his black fur catching on the brambles that protected it, but he made it through after only a few seconds of struggle. After a small laugh as he freed himself and a shake of his ruffled pelt, he stopped to take in his surroundings. It had been quite some time since he had been in the nursery, so he stood for a moment trying to remember the last time he had gone to visit somebody before they came to him. He noted in his mind that Silverkit was already growing up so fast, so Surgestorm rarely came to the nursery to see him anymore; the kit always seemed to go to the medicine den to see him before he had the chance to try and visit him first. This thought both excited him and saddened him; he wanted Silverkit to grow up and do things he enjoyed, but a part of him would always want his nephew to stay tiny forever.
He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment as memories came rushing back at the milk-smell that always lingered here. The medicine cat could almost smell his mother's scent among the others, but knew it was just his mind playing a trick on him. However, this didn't make him sad; all the memories were happy ones. "Okay..." He mewed to himself, getting his goal straight. Where is that tiny furball? His yellow gaze swept over the den carefully, searching for a particular tom kit that had visited him a little while ago. He wanted to check on the small thorn wound Owlkit had gotten on his paw, to make sure the infection had gone away. The tom spotted Owlkit's mother Sunsong before even seeing the small scrap of brown fur, so he knew that the kitten was around here somewhere. "Hm..." He hummed, wondering where he had gone.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; September 23rd, 2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 08:46 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Lostpaw walked out the den yawning her blind gaze calmly set ahead she used her nose to sniff where the fresh kill pile was and grabbed a piece of prey she walked over tripping on a root falling to the ground
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Crocusblossom padded through the territory quietly, her ears pricked and her legs tense. This was her first patrol since the prey stealing began, and the possibility of a fight was one the thick-furred molly couldn't shake. She had never been in a fight before, never planned to, and never wanted to initiate one. That would mean having to speak with Blazingstar, and Crocus would rather directly go for a badger than do that. Still tense, Crocusblossom flicked her fluffy tail and looked around at the fellow warriors in her patrol. She didn't know any of them, but one looked... strong. Very strong. Like he could defend anyone from anything. The molly sighed, feeling the thick fur around her neck flatten slightly from her breath. She continued walking, trying to keep her attention on the border, but she kept sneaking glances of the larger tom. Crocusblossom, calm down! He wouldn't want to talk to someone as small and shy as me anyway.
@woly

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old September 24th, 2017, 10:00 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Out here it seemed as though almost nothing went unnoticed by Obsidiansky. He was still wary of her intentions. There was no way - no way at all - that Fawnskip was actually interested in him. Not with this kind of behavior, she wanted something from him - but what was it? What did Fawnskip want from the dark tom? His eyes gleamed semi-helplessly and he was careful not to fall into her trap. As long as he didn't make eye contact with her, he would be fine. Just act like yourself. And you'll be fine. Was the best advice the tom could give himself. "If you think it's important, I guess you could." The tom mewed in a nonchalant manner. WRONG! His mind screamed at him, and it nearly made the tom draw up in surprise, his fur bristling before he managed to calm himself. "It's more of a comfort thing, really." He added in a little bit more of a friendly manner.

He still wasn't quite comfortable with Fawnskip. Imagine she's Infernosky. Like he had thought before, he wished the former deputy was here. Partly for him as well as to keep the she cat in line. Maybe to keep him in line. He was dreaming if he was thinking that she would ever, ever be actually interested in him... like at all. Obsidiansky gave her a smile, and relaxed his tensed muscles. She might have an impressive posture, a pretty pelt, a charming smile... beautiful eyes... a sweet personality... stop that! She was just a cat. Like him. Like Sagewhisker. Like anyone else, no one was "better" then anyone. They were all cats. More useful, sure! But not better.

He didn't like thinking of it as better. A playful surge seemed to take hold of the tom (this generally happened when he was with friends) and he turned to his companion. "See that tree over there? I'll race you. If I win, you have to tell me something about yourself that no one else knows - and it has to be the truth, okay? No cheating. If you win... uh... you pick. Whatever you want. What do you say?" Obsidiansky was pretty fast, and he was basing this race on his desire to get to know the she cat better. Maybe, she wouldn't mind. A lot of flirty cats weren't that into anything that could make them look less impressive. Which was why the tom avoided them, most of the time. But maybe - just maybe - she was different. There was always a chance that she was, perhaps, interested in getting to know him. As more then this. It was slim, but... couldn't it be there?
Fawnskip was better than anyone, than everyone. Or at least, that's what she told herself, and that's what she genuinely believed. Anyone who knew who she really was would call her cocky and self-conceited, and that was the real truth. However, she tried her best not to reveal her nasty personality. After all, she wouldn't be surrounded by handsome toms if she were her usual arrogant self. In all honesty, Fawnskip didn't understand why she did what she did - stringing poor tomcats along only to break their hearts in the end. Perhaps she did it for the thrill? Maybe she did it because she felt powerful? Maybe she did it for the control? Whatever the case, she liked it.

She came to a halt as she analyzed Obsidiansky's offer. Was Fawnskip willing to risk it? She could lose, and have to tell him something he wanted to know, but if she won... And she didn't even have to be truthful with him, now would she? He didn't know anything about her, meaning he wouldn't know if she lied or not. And the race would give her a chance to do what she loves most - have fun. Fawnskip glanced at him, a genuinely excited smile stretched across her muzzle. Her tail lashed behind her, and her eyes sparkled mischievously. ``Okay. Ready, set, go!``

As she launched herself forward, her hind paws kicking up earth behind her, she couldn't help but laugh joyously. Fawnskip sent a brief look over her shoulder, wanting to see Obsidiansky's expression to her head-start. There was not a doubt in her mind that the dark-pelted tomcat would catch up to her easily. Yes, all WindClan cats were rather fast, but some were faster than others. Fawnskip herself was really fast, but she wasn't sure about Obsidiansky's speed - she'd never run with him before. However, she didn't think Obsidiansky was slow; she prepared herself for a challenge, and hopefully, she was going to be challenged. Fawnskip thrived off challenges.
Old September 24th, 2017, 12:14 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default OPEN TO ANYONE

with a low squeak, a chestnut-furred tabby tom rolled from where he had been standing only moments before, having tripped on a seemingly invisible object. he leaped to his paws, shaking his fur and looking around. the tom called out, although his voice was a natural whisper, "okay, who did that?" it was clear that nobody could have possibly tripped him, but he kept jumping and prancing around to try and spot the culprit. "haha, very funny, tripping the mouse-brained nightwhisper," the tom, nightwhisper, mewed bitterly.
he harrumphed, plopping onto his rear. ears swiveling to lay flat against his skull, night clawed the ground irritably. after a moment, he rolled onto his side, bored. there was nothing to do! he always got distracted while hunting, never spoke to anyone in the clan, and already explored the territory a million times. flaring his nostrils, night mulled over his options, amber eyes closed in thought, paws kneading the ground.
many heartbeats passed, and no ideas came to mind. he groaned in contempt, dragging himself to his paws and somberly padding in a quickly chosen direction. his head hung, tail falling against the dust upon the ground with every step. night paused, raising his head only to swerve around a small patch of sharp stones. "there is absolutely nothing to do!"

Last edited by lio; September 24th, 2017 at 12:14 PM.
Closed Thread