Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 09:05 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ashtuft
Today 09:03 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:03 AM
The Abandoned Truth [P]
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:42 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2017, 06:14 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risenphoenix View Post
"That sounds great!" Her tail flicked, wondering what it was like to be a part of something like that. She purred, pawing at another stalk of heather,

"Heather. I like it! Even if it does throw stuff at me." Shrew blinks at the question before quickly rolling onto her belly and slapping her tail over her muzzle, her eyes so like the heather around her sparkling with interest and excitement as she nodded solemnly, taking the challenge immediately to heart.
(sorry I didn't respond sooner)
Spottedlight nodded, smiling at Shrew as the kit played with the flowers. Her ears perked as she heard the kit talk about the flowers and roll around in it. Shrew did have a great personality. As the kit heard Spottedlight's question and quieted down, she chuckled softly. "I'm going to catch some prey now." She whispered, looking at the kit. The warrior crouched down, opening her mouth. Scents flooded in, telling her exactly what was around her. A mouse. She lowered in a hunters crouch, padding forward slowly, stalking the small creature. It was only a few tail-lengths away now. Spottedlight pounced, landing on the neck and snapping it. The calico tabby picked up the mouse, turning back towards where she left the kitten.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:48 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
For a split second, as Springwind complimented him, Hunterfang felt his face break into a grin. The childish pride that coursed through him felt so off for some reason, and yet normal. The black and white Tom just smiled, shaking his head a little. He felt like an apprentice again... And he liked it. He missed that feeling, honestly. He missed Springwind being his mentor. Hunterfang brought his brown gaze to the sky for a second, then back to his former mentor. His ears pricked, and his head tilted slightly as Springwind spoke. The grin melted into that dry little smile.

"Ah, yes. Thank you." His voice was edged with sarcasm, but also affection. For a moment he was able to let go of the tension. Let go of his father's orders. Hunterfang felt himself relax as he sat back, his tail flicking up to his side as he glanced around. His nose twitched slightly, but his gaze never moved from Springwind's. "But really, you were a good mentor." The dryness in his smile turned genuine, but also longing. He held Springwind's gaze for a second before looking away. "I miss being an apprentice."

Hunterfang kept his eyes intently on his paws, frowning now. He did miss being an apprentice. When he could spend more time with Springwind. When Ratheart couldn't tell him to stay away from him. When he was free. When he was... Happier. Hunterfang wasn't sure whether he was happy now. He tried to be, but it was hard. Not being allowed to be near his former mentor, and pretty much avoiding his siblings at this point... He felt more alone than ever. Of course, avoiding his siblings was his choice. But, he wouldn't have to avoid them if Ratheart was gone. Hunterfang grimaced slightly, hoping deep down that Lemonspotted would run away again. Then Ratheart would follow... Hopefully... And Hunterfang would be free again.

Hunterfang sighed and brought his eyes back to Springwind. Mention of Sorrelkit immediately had his nose wrinkling. The young she-kit reminded him so much of Lemonspotted. Both of them were beyond delusional. Well, she probably got that from Ratheart too, honestly. But, Sorrelkit was still his sister. Hunterfang was worried for her. At the mention of his other siblings, the slightly concerned expression fell, his brown eyes widening slightly. It took a moment for him to reply. "Oh - I... I don't.. I don't really.." His voice trailed several times as he tried to speak, shaking his head. "I don't... Really.... Talk to them... Anymore." He mumbled, ears going back slightly. He would have loved to spend more time with Breezeflower, or Curly, or - or even Eclipsemoon, but lately his time was so used up with Ratheart, who constantly demanded his attention now, so he barely had time for his siblings. Barely. He'd just decided the best thing would be... To stay away. Hunterfang felt an involuntary shiver run down his spine despite himself, his ears flattening completely as he shook his head. Get ahold of yourself, Hunter.
Was that a smile? Yes - obviously, it was a smile. Springwind tilted his head for a moment, mimicking Hunterfang's movements, though more out of playfulness than anything. When Hunterfang flicked his eyes towards the sky, Springwind gave a delicate snort of his own. His tail had brushed the prey he had caught, trapping it out of caution. He had the weird paranoid feeling that if his prey was left out in the open for too long, another cat might steal it. Springwind trusted his clan mates...a little bit. The sky's a lot pretty - isn't it?

Hunterfang turned his gaze back on him, and Springwind gave him a curious look, until the sheet dropped into one of feigned annoyance at Hunterfang's clear sarcasm. Springwind would had batted a paw at Hunterfang, but something was still off about the tom. Odd. Springwind was already comfortable. From being agitated with the tom at first, Springwind should had known Hunterfang would act like this. He was still remarkably young. He would mature within time. ''Well, you were a good apprentice,'' The smile returned was genuine, then etched into a devious smirk. ''Most times.'' Springwind flicked his ears, sighing a bit. Was Hunterfang truly unhappy or was this some type of midlife crisis? It couldn't be the latter since Hunterfang was still quite young. So, the only option was the fact that the tom didn't mature. ''That's because you were an apprentice for a long time. You got too comfortable in the life. Hunterfang, you have to give being a warrior a chance. It's more fulfilling than you think.'' Springwind exasperated. The tom looked down, using a claw to flick dust for a moment: What was he going to do about this tom? Hunterfang looked like he...didn't want to leave the nest. Leaving the nest was a good thing. It was an honorable thing. It meant you get to start your own life. And, follow the pursuit of happiness. Hunterfang haven't even left the starting line. Let alone running to the finishing one.

''You don't talk to your siblings anymore?'' Springwind was truly taken aback. It was like he was stoned to death at Hunterfang's words. Who ignored family? Springwind was very familial. Family was extremely important to the former mentor. To hear Hunterfang was avoiding his siblings - made Springwind want to grab the dead rabbit with his tail and hit some sense into Hunterfang's head. Literally. ''What - are you avoiding them?'' He narrowed his eyes for a moment, his voice stern. Why didn't this click before? With how Hunterfang was acting earlier, the tom was being shady. Springwind nodded at the realization, but he didn't want to assume such about Hunterfang. ''Are you avoiding your friends as well?'' Springwind calmly said. The best way to approach any problems was to do it calmly. If Springwind yelled, then Hunterfang would be yelling out of defense. Frankly, Springwind didn't like yelling, nor did he like violence. ''You know,'' He paused. He sighed. He continued. ''It doesn't pay to lose family or friends like yours Hunterfang. I stated before I was proud of you, but you need to do better. I'm not disappointed - you're just lagging. I'm giving you time to improve yourself and not to demote yourself.'' Springwind spoke, his eyes never lingering off the black and white tom. Hunterfang needed to know this. Even if Springwind wasn't his mentor any longer, the white and grey tom felt he was.

~OWO~

The last place she wanted to be was the territory. Moondream didn't really...like hunting. It's not that she was bad at it. By all means, she didn't excel in it either. She carried the necessary basic skills. Maybe, she could do better if she learned to pull her weight around camp more. The molly had been so busy with her friends. Truth be told, she was actually strolling through the territory to find Fawnsnow, or Addaxclaw. She wanted to talk to them. She needed to hang with them. After her warrior ceremony...nothing didn't change. Sure, her name did...but, life was still boring to her. It was unfulfilling. Except the fact that she grew into the one thing her uncle dreaded. It was like she was the female version of Hunterfang. Only...a lot much worse. At the beginning of ten moons, as an older apprentice she didn't think it was horrible to have her first relationship. So, she tried it out. It gave her chill. A good one. So, she broke his heart, and went on to the next. The process was wonderful! It was like the she cat was immuned to heartbreak. Yet, she was such a sweet, beautiful molly that it wasn't hard to catch the eye of a nearby tom. Fawnsnow was annoyed at Moondream's constant affection, but without Moondream? How would Fawnsnow get out of her introverted habit of not flirting? Flirting was a wonderful game. It was the thrill of the chase, but once the heart was caught? You can keep it in your grasp for however long, until the next one came around. Honestly, Moondream couldn't shake off her prior suitors, apparently they don't get the words: We are through. In their thick skulls. Nevermind that though. It wasn't important.

''Fani!'' Moondream called out, her voice a little quiet so she wouldn't be seen stalking through the moor. Which had to be impossible since Windclan was open. And, her pelt...wasn't the best camouflage. ''Addax!'' They had to be around here...somewhere. They weren't in the clearing, or the warriors' den. The molly looked around, her eyes perking to catch any sound that may be them. With her muzzle in the air, she opened her maw to allow scent into her glands. Nada. Nothing was there. ''Oy, a rabbit would be easier to find than these mousebrains.'' She scoffed, then purred because she was the closest to them in her clan. And, she dearly loved them.
Old September 26th, 2017, 10:09 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Was that a smile? Yes - obviously, it was a smile. Springwind tilted his head for a moment, mimicking Hunterfang's movements, though more out of playfulness than anything. When Hunterfang flicked his eyes towards the sky, Springwind gave a delicate snort of his own. His tail had brushed the prey he had caught, trapping it out of caution. He had the weird paranoid feeling that if his prey was left out in the open for too long, another cat might steal it. Springwind trusted his clan mates...a little bit. The sky's a lot pretty - isn't it?

Hunterfang turned his gaze back on him, and Springwind gave him a curious look, until the sheet dropped into one of feigned annoyance at Hunterfang's clear sarcasm. Springwind would had batted a paw at Hunterfang, but something was still off about the tom. Odd. Springwind was already comfortable. From being agitated with the tom at first, Springwind should had known Hunterfang would act like this. He was still remarkably young. He would mature within time. ''Well, you were a good apprentice,'' The smile returned was genuine, then etched into a devious smirk. ''Most times.'' Springwind flicked his ears, sighing a bit. Was Hunterfang truly unhappy or was this some type of midlife crisis? It couldn't be the latter since Hunterfang was still quite young. So, the only option was the fact that the tom didn't mature. ''That's because you were an apprentice for a long time. You got too comfortable in the life. Hunterfang, you have to give being a warrior a chance. It's more fulfilling than you think.'' Springwind exasperated. The tom looked down, using a claw to flick dust for a moment: What was he going to do about this tom? Hunterfang looked like he...didn't want to leave the nest. Leaving the nest was a good thing. It was an honorable thing. It meant you get to start your own life. And, follow the pursuit of happiness. Hunterfang haven't even left the starting line. Let alone running to the finishing one.

''You don't talk to your siblings anymore?'' Springwind was truly taken aback. It was like he was stoned to death at Hunterfang's words. Who ignored family? Springwind was very familial. Family was extremely important to the former mentor. To hear Hunterfang was avoiding his siblings - made Springwind want to grab the dead rabbit with his tail and hit some sense into Hunterfang's head. Literally. ''What - are you avoiding them?'' He narrowed his eyes for a moment, his voice stern. Why didn't this click before? With how Hunterfang was acting earlier, the tom was being shady. Springwind nodded at the realization, but he didn't want to assume such about Hunterfang. ''Are you avoiding your friends as well?'' Springwind calmly said. The best way to approach any problems was to do it calmly. If Springwind yelled, then Hunterfang would be yelling out of defense. Frankly, Springwind didn't like yelling, nor did he like violence. ''You know,'' He paused. He sighed. He continued. ''It doesn't pay to lose family or friends like yours Hunterfang. I stated before I was proud of you, but you need to do better. I'm not disappointed - you're just lagging. I'm giving you time to improve yourself and not to demote yourself.'' Springwind spoke, his eyes never lingering off the black and white tom. Hunterfang needed to know this. Even if Springwind wasn't his mentor any longer, the white and grey tom felt he was.

~OWO~

The last place she wanted to be was the territory. Moondream didn't really...like hunting. It's not that she was bad at it. By all means, she didn't excel in it either. She carried the necessary basic skills. Maybe, she could do better if she learned to pull her weight around camp more. The molly had been so busy with her friends. Truth be told, she was actually strolling through the territory to find Fawnsnow, or Addaxclaw. She wanted to talk to them. She needed to hang with them. After her warrior ceremony...nothing didn't change. Sure, her name did...but, life was still boring to her. It was unfulfilling. Except the fact that she grew into the one thing her uncle dreaded. It was like she was the female version of Hunterfang. Only...a lot much worse. At the beginning of ten moons, as an older apprentice she didn't think it was horrible to have her first relationship. So, she tried it out. It gave her chill. A good one. So, she broke his heart, and went on to the next. The process was wonderful! It was like the she cat was immuned to heartbreak. Yet, she was such a sweet, beautiful molly that it wasn't hard to catch the eye of a nearby tom. Fawnsnow was annoyed at Moondream's constant affection, but without Moondream? How would Fawnsnow get out of her introverted habit of not flirting? Flirting was a wonderful game. It was the thrill of the chase, but once the heart was caught? You can keep it in your grasp for however long, until the next one came around. Honestly, Moondream couldn't shake off her prior suitors, apparently they don't get the words: We are through. In their thick skulls. Nevermind that though. It wasn't important.

''Fani!'' Moondream called out, her voice a little quiet so she wouldn't be seen stalking through the moor. Which had to be impossible since Windclan was open. And, her pelt...wasn't the best camouflage. ''Addax!'' They had to be around here...somewhere. They weren't in the clearing, or the warriors' den. The molly looked around, her eyes perking to catch any sound that may be them. With her muzzle in the air, she opened her maw to allow scent into her glands. Nada. Nothing was there. ''Oy, a rabbit would be easier to find than these mousebrains.'' She scoffed, then purred because she was the closest to them in her clan. And, she dearly loved them.
Hunterfang simply smiled as Springwind told him he had been a good apprentice, then rolled his eyes when his former mentor added "Most times". "I wasn't that bad." He scoffed lightly, flicking his tail across the ground for a moment. But now his gaze turned guarded, thinking. Had he been a bad apprentice? How much grief had he really given his mentor? And how much restrain did Springwind show, not clawing his ears off? Hunterfang's maw twisted into a grimace now, shaking his head slightly to rid the thoughts. Springwind would never hurt him. His mentor could be stern at times, but he wouldn't hurt him. He wasn't Ratheart.

He looked up when Springwind spoke again, ears pricking. His former mentor looked stunned. And as Springwind's eyes narrowed, Hunterfang slid a step back instinctively, his fur prickling up uneasily. "I.." He trailed off, but when Springwind narrowed his eyes, Hunterfang's ears went back. "I don't - Its complicated. I'm not supposed to... I shouldn't... He's gonna.. I just.." His voice dropped considerably as he spoke, shoulders tensing up as he looked away for a moment. Ratheart was gonna be furious. He wasn't supposed to be near his former mentor, let alone reveal this much.

When Springwind spoke, Hunterfang flinched at first, expecting his former mentor to yell at him. But when Springwind spoke calmly, the relief was so overwhelming it almost knocked him off his paws. But the black and white Tom remained tense. "I know. I don't want to lose them. Except maybe my Dad.. I wouldn't mind it if he ran off be- But anyway!" The Tom's ears flattened again when he spoke of Ratheart, his voice taking on a new tone - Fear. And once more he stumbled on his sentence, about to explain exactly why he wanted Ratheart gone, but he quickly decided that wasn't a good idea because Ratheart would probably kill him if he told Springwind. So he continued, his voice rushed, the fear dissolving as he got off of the subject of his father. "I'm just.. Ah.. Busy. Yeah." Truth was, Hunterfang wasn't as busy with warrior duties as he would have liked. He was mostly just busy with his father. So, it wasn't a total lie, was it?

~~~O3O~~~

Eclipsemoon trotted easily through the moor, the fur along his spine rippling casually as he continued along. With longer fur than Hunterfang, he could fluff his up against the wind so he didn't get too cold, enjoying the feeling of the breeze blowing through his feather-like fur. It truly did feel like he had a coat made out of feathers sometimes. Warm, fluffy feathers. Eclipsemoon - Though he did enjoy his best friend's company - Was glad that for once Cavestorm was not trailing after him. It gave him time to think. About Hunterfang, mostly. His brother was acting odd, avoiding him whenever Eclipsemoon tried to talk to him. And Eclipsemoon, being the observant Tom he was, noticed he did that to almost everyone. Except a few cats in the camp. What were their names? Asphodelspark, and Sleepingcloud? Hunterfang spent time with them. The new warrior didn't even spend time with Curly anymore. Odd, right? And what's worse - Hunterfang spent most of his time with Ratheart. A cat he supposedly despised.

Shaking his head, Eclipsemoon let his thoughts trail to Moondream. His apprentice was a warrior! How was that? StarClan, Eclipsemoon felt old. And somewhat accomplished. He did miss having her trailing after him, asking questions left and right, but he was also so proud of her. She would make an outstanding warrior, that much Eclipsemoon knew. The Tom stopped for a second, tasting the air, pricking his ears. Speak of the devil, He thought in amusement, hearing her familiar voice yelling out. Not sure who she was calling, Eclipsemoon slid forward and bounded toward the voice, slowing only when the she-cat came into his sights. "Lune," He chuckled, brushing his tail along the new warrior's spine affectionately as he used her little nickname. "You're gonna scare all the prey from here to the Seastones, if you keep yowling like that!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 26th, 2017, 11:01 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Hunterfang simply smiled as Springwind told him he had been a good apprentice, then rolled his eyes when his former mentor added "Most times". "I wasn't that bad." He scoffed lightly, flicking his tail across the ground for a moment. But now his gaze turned guarded, thinking. Had he been a bad apprentice? How much grief had he really given his mentor? And how much restrain did Springwind show, not clawing his ears off? Hunterfang's maw twisted into a grimace now, shaking his head slightly to rid the thoughts. Springwind would never hurt him. His mentor could be stern at times, but he wouldn't hurt him. He wasn't Ratheart.

He looked up when Springwind spoke again, ears pricking. His former mentor looked stunned. And as Springwind's eyes narrowed, Hunterfang slid a step back instinctively, his fur prickling up uneasily. "I.." He trailed off, but when Springwind narrowed his eyes, Hunterfang's ears went back. "I don't - Its complicated. I'm not supposed to... I shouldn't... He's gonna.. I just.." His voice dropped considerably as he spoke, shoulders tensing up as he looked away for a moment. Ratheart was gonna be furious. He wasn't supposed to be near his former mentor, let alone reveal this much.

When Springwind spoke, Hunterfang flinched at first, expecting his former mentor to yell at him. But when Springwind spoke calmly, the relief was so overwhelming it almost knocked him off his paws. But the black and white Tom remained tense. "I know. I don't want to lose them. Except maybe my Dad.. I wouldn't mind it if he ran off be- But anyway!" The Tom's ears flattened again when he spoke of Ratheart, his voice taking on a new tone - Fear. And once more he stumbled on his sentence, about to explain exactly why he wanted Ratheart gone, but he quickly decided that wasn't a good idea because Ratheart would probably kill him if he told Springwind. So he continued, his voice rushed, the fear dissolving as he got off of the subject of his father. "I'm just.. Ah.. Busy. Yeah." Truth was, Hunterfang wasn't as busy with warrior duties as he would have liked. He was mostly just busy with his father. So, it wasn't a total lie, was it?

~~~O3O~~~

Eclipsemoon trotted easily through the moor, the fur along his spine rippling casually as he continued along. With longer fur than Hunterfang, he could fluff his up against the wind so he didn't get too cold, enjoying the feeling of the breeze blowing through his feather-like fur. It truly did feel like he had a coat made out of feathers sometimes. Warm, fluffy feathers. Eclipsemoon - Though he did enjoy his best friend's company - Was glad that for once Cavestorm was not trailing after him. It gave him time to think. About Hunterfang, mostly. His brother was acting odd, avoiding him whenever Eclipsemoon tried to talk to him. And Eclipsemoon, being the observant Tom he was, noticed he did that to almost everyone. Except a few cats in the camp. What were their names? Asphodelspark, and Sleepingcloud? Hunterfang spent time with them. The new warrior didn't even spend time with Curly anymore. Odd, right? And what's worse - Hunterfang spent most of his time with Ratheart. A cat he supposedly despised.

Shaking his head, Eclipsemoon let his thoughts trail to Moondream. His apprentice was a warrior! How was that? StarClan, Eclipsemoon felt old. And somewhat accomplished. He did miss having her trailing after him, asking questions left and right, but he was also so proud of her. She would make an outstanding warrior, that much Eclipsemoon knew. The Tom stopped for a second, tasting the air, pricking his ears. Speak of the devil, He thought in amusement, hearing her familiar voice yelling out. Not sure who she was calling, Eclipsemoon slid forward and bounded toward the voice, slowing only when the she-cat came into his sights. "Lune," He chuckled, brushing his tail along the new warrior's spine affectionately as he used her little nickname. "You're gonna scare all the prey from here to the Seastones, if you keep yowling like that!"
''You're right, you weren't that bad.'' Springwind glowed, his eyes showing evident mirth. ''You were worse.'' He stated, his voice was in a joking manner, however. Springwind had a dear time training Hunterfang. He was quite proud of how Hunterfang turned out...a little bit of insecurity was showing through however. Hunterfang was confidence, wasn't he? So, it had to be odd that he was acting like this. Springwind's gaze clouded for a moment, and the thought tipped out of the tom's head in that second.

Wait - who - what? Springwind flicked his ears constantly trying to figure out what Hunterfang was telling him. He was confused. Only because Hunterfang wasn't producing sentences. More like on-and-off wordings. Springwind expected an accurate answer, but he received none. ''I...I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on.'' Springwind spoke, blinking his eyes to catch the attention of his old apprentice. There was definitely something wrong. Something that Hunterfang wasn't telling him. Later that night, Springwind would most likely be deciphering those little words to read in-between the lines.

Springwind was truly disturbed that Hunterfang lost contact with his family. Family was important. One moment they would be here, and the next they were gone. Why would Hunterfang want to avoid him? The tom wasn't speaking coherently again. Little phrases popped up once in a second before he would immediately close up again. Springwind gave a lick to his jaws. One thing he caught? His father. Springwind was surprised. Shocked. Ratheart...of course. ''Hmm,'' He hummed, his gaze drifting towards the ground for a moment, slowing nodding his head in a haunting motion. ''Your dad...how is he?'' Springwind was pretty sure Hunterfang wouldn't tell him much. So, in order to get well-needed information, he had to start out slowly. Everything was a step at a time.

~OWO~

Moondream started trotting, her belly fur in silky ripples as it brushed the grass. It was tough being a feline with long fur living in Windclan. Yet, it was very...satisfying. She wasn't the fastest runner, but whenever she did run, it felt amazing. Because the wind blew her fur back and gently hit her with its wonders. Though, Moondream didn't run. She kept calling out the desired names, hoping they would magically appear in front of her. Then, everything would be solved. Nope. It wasn't that easy. The she cat pinned her ears down to her head for a moment. If they weren't around, who would she hang out with? Aside from having a new lover every chance she gets, Moondream had been constantly unfulfilled. She was lacking ambition. ''I really need to get a hobby.'' She had sat down in the grass, beginning to unconsciously groom her pelt out of boredom.

Moondream had not noticed her former mentor making his presence. Her keen ears had picked up the sound of his movements, and the molly jumped right up, believing it was someone else. Hopefully, Fawnsnow or Addaxclaw had came around to rescue her from this bland day. But - nope, it wasn't them. It was...Eclipsemoon? Moondream purred at the presence of her mentor. A bright smile appeared on the she cat's glowing features. ''Eclipsemoon! Sweetheart! How are you?'' She greeted, her tail flicking with happiness. The last time she seen her mentor, it was at her warrior ceremony. Ah, yes. She was finally a warrior. And, boy! Was she excited. The she cat had spent less time with her Uncle and older warriors, preferring the company of much younger warriors to relate with. It wasn't a personal thing of any sort. She figured her uncle would have a lot to say about her ways in the clan, and truthfully Moondream didn't like to argue with her uncle. She was quite the rebellious one in the first place. Sometimes she wondered how in the world did Eclipsemoon deal with her. Yowling? How dare he! She had laughed, getting up to her paws to look up at her mentor more easily. ''I was not yowling,'' She corrected, her face etching into a small grin. ''I was looking for my friends, and I thought they would be around here. Now, I think calling - not yowling - for my friends in the territory, wasn't the smartest thing to do.'' She rolled her green hues, scoffing at herself. Her delicate hues had trailed back towards Eclipsemoon. Even though he had been her mentor, the tom was very handsome. At one point in her life, Moondream had looked up to him like an older brother. And, now she found herself checking him out to see if he would fit her standards. Then again, she didn't have any standards to toms she flirted with. Shaking her head briskly, and almost feeling herself cringe, the she cat let out an awkward giggle. That was odd. ''Sorry, if I ruined your hunt. How about...I accompany you to re-catch a meal?'' She says, her own voice sugary sweet, and she leisurely walked passed him and began walking through the moor to see if she could scout anything.
Old September 26th, 2017, 11:29 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

''You're right, you weren't that bad.'' Springwind glowed, his eyes showing evident mirth. ''You were worse.'' He stated, his voice was in a joking manner, however. Springwind had a dear time training Hunterfang. He was quite proud of how Hunterfang turned out...a little bit of insecurity was showing through however. Hunterfang was confidence, wasn't he? So, it had to be odd that he was acting like this. Springwind's gaze clouded for a moment, and the thought tipped out of the tom's head in that second.

Wait - who - what? Springwind flicked his ears constantly trying to figure out what Hunterfang was telling him. He was confused. Only because Hunterfang wasn't producing sentences. More like on-and-off wordings. Springwind expected an accurate answer, but he received none. ''I...I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on.'' Springwind spoke, blinking his eyes to catch the attention of his old apprentice. There was definitely something wrong. Something that Hunterfang wasn't telling him. Later that night, Springwind would most likely be deciphering those little words to read in-between the lines.

Springwind was truly disturbed that Hunterfang lost contact with his family. Family was important. One moment they would be here, and the next they were gone. Why would Hunterfang want to avoid him? The tom wasn't speaking coherently again. Little phrases popped up once in a second before he would immediately close up again. Springwind gave a lick to his jaws. One thing he caught? His father. Springwind was surprised. Shocked. Ratheart...of course. ''Hmm,'' He hummed, his gaze drifting towards the ground for a moment, slowing nodding his head in a haunting motion. ''Your dad...how is he?'' Springwind was pretty sure Hunterfang wouldn't tell him much. So, in order to get well-needed information, he had to start out slowly. Everything was a step at a time.

~OWO~

Moondream started trotting, her belly fur in silky ripples as it brushed the grass. It was tough being a feline with long fur living in Windclan. Yet, it was very...satisfying. She wasn't the fastest runner, but whenever she did run, it felt amazing. Because the wind blew her fur back and gently hit her with its wonders. Though, Moondream didn't run. She kept calling out the desired names, hoping they would magically appear in front of her. Then, everything would be solved. Nope. It wasn't that easy. The she cat pinned her ears down to her head for a moment. If they weren't around, who would she hang out with? Aside from having a new lover every chance she gets, Moondream had been constantly unfulfilled. She was lacking ambition. ''I really need to get a hobby.'' She had sat down in the grass, beginning to unconsciously groom her pelt out of boredom.

Moondream had not noticed her former mentor making his presence. Her keen ears had picked up the sound of his movements, and the molly jumped right up, believing it was someone else. Hopefully, Fawnsnow or Addaxclaw had came around to rescue her from this bland day. But - nope, it wasn't them. It was...Eclipsemoon? Moondream purred at the presence of her mentor. A bright smile appeared on the she cat's glowing features. ''Eclipsemoon! Sweetheart! How are you?'' She greeted, her tail flicking with happiness. The last time she seen her mentor, it was at her warrior ceremony. Ah, yes. She was finally a warrior. And, boy! Was she excited. The she cat had spent less time with her Uncle and older warriors, preferring the company of much younger warriors to relate with. It wasn't a personal thing of any sort. She figured her uncle would have a lot to say about her ways in the clan, and truthfully Moondream didn't like to argue with her uncle. She was quite the rebellious one in the first place. Sometimes she wondered how in the world did Eclipsemoon deal with her. Yowling? How dare he! She had laughed, getting up to her paws to look up at her mentor more easily. ''I was not yowling,'' She corrected, her face etching into a small grin. ''I was looking for my friends, and I thought they would be around here. Now, I think calling - not yowling - for my friends in the territory, wasn't the smartest thing to do.'' She rolled her green hues, scoffing at herself. Her delicate hues had trailed back towards Eclipsemoon. Even though he had been her mentor, the tom was very handsome. At one point in her life, Moondream had looked up to him like an older brother. And, now she found herself checking him out to see if he would fit her standards. Then again, she didn't have any standards to toms she flirted with. Shaking her head briskly, and almost feeling herself cringe, the she cat let out an awkward giggle. That was odd. ''Sorry, if I ruined your hunt. How about...I accompany you to re-catch a meal?'' She says, her own voice sugary sweet, and she leisurely walked passed him and began walking through the moor to see if she could scout anything.
Hunterfang smiled warily at his mentor, and shook his head, trying to tell himself there was no truth behind the words. He couldn't have been a bad apprentice, Springwind wouldn't have put up with him that long. Or did he only put up with him because he had to back then? Hunterfang grumbled at himself, shaking the thoughts away. He needed to stop being so insecure. He was supposed to be confident. He used to be. Where had that gone? Washed away with the apprentice days. He thought ruefully, frowning to himself.

When Springwind spoke again, Hunterfang felt his eyes stretch wide with alarm. "No - I don't need help. I'm fine!" The words came out way too rushed. Oh, Ratheart was going to kill him. The black and white Tom shuddered again, imagining his father's reaction if Ratheart ever found out about this encounter. And, he probably would, with Hunterfang's luck. The Tom grimaced and shook his head. "I don't need help." He repeated, softer, his gaze fixed on his former mentor. Then, his eyes flicked away to his paws.

He was silent, beginning to calm, but only for a moment. Springwind's question about Ratheart had him immediately tensed, ears flicking back, fur prickling up, starting to bristle. His brown eyes darted up to his former mentor, his mask gone for a second, revealing horror, alarm, and fear all in one emotion before he quickly turned his head away, struggling to control the emotions. When he was sure he had them under control, had the "mask" back on, he turned hesitantly back to Springwind, taking a deep breath. "He's... Fine. He's.. Ah.." He struggled for a moment,his brown gaze darting around for a moment. "Not much to really say about him that won't get me in trouble, is there," The new warrior mumbled to himself, gaze fixed intensely on his paws as his mind spun.

~~~O3O~~~

Eclipsemoon grinned at the she-cat, amused. The Tom saw her as a sort of little sister to him. Kind of like a daughter figure. And a best friend, too. With a smirk, Eclipsemoon flicked his tail lightly across the ground, rolling his eyes playfully. "I'm good. And how are you, Yowler?" His lips twitched into a grin, tilting his head in amusement. "Girl, you were totally yowling. I could hear you all the way across the moor." He teased, smirking at his former apprentice. He liked teasing her - He found her reactions amusing. "So, what have you been up to? Gotten into any trouble as a warrior lately?" He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, turning his head to scan the moors with a small smile.

When she apologized, Eclipsemoon's head swiveled back toward her, and a small smile tugged on his maw. "Oh, don't worry. I wasn't really hunting. Just out looking for something to do, really. But," He added, watching her walk past him. The Tom stood up and stretched before following, easily reaching her side. "That sounds like a good idea to me." He turned his gaze ahead, ears pricking as his jaws opened to scent the air. He could vaguely smell rabbit. And a mouse, somewhere far off. But his attention mostly focused on the smell of the rabbit, ears pricked.

Forever...

Old September 26th, 2017, 12:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Hunterfang smiled warily at his mentor, and shook his head, trying to tell himself there was no truth behind the words. He couldn't have been a bad apprentice, Springwind wouldn't have put up with him that long. Or did he only put up with him because he had to back then? Hunterfang grumbled at himself, shaking the thoughts away. He needed to stop being so insecure. He was supposed to be confident. He used to be. Where had that gone? Washed away with the apprentice days. He thought ruefully, frowning to himself.

When Springwind spoke again, Hunterfang felt his eyes stretch wide with alarm. "No - I don't need help. I'm fine!" The words came out way too rushed. Oh, Ratheart was going to kill him. The black and white Tom shuddered again, imagining his father's reaction if Ratheart ever found out about this encounter. And, he probably would, with Hunterfang's luck. The Tom grimaced and shook his head. "I don't need help." He repeated, softer, his gaze fixed on his former mentor. Then, his eyes flicked away to his paws.

He was silent, beginning to calm, but only for a moment. Springwind's question about Ratheart had him immediately tensed, ears flicking back, fur prickling up, starting to bristle. His brown eyes darted up to his former mentor, his mask gone for a second, revealing horror, alarm, and fear all in one emotion before he quickly turned his head away, struggling to control the emotions. When he was sure he had them under control, had the "mask" back on, he turned hesitantly back to Springwind, taking a deep breath. "He's... Fine. He's.. Ah.." He struggled for a moment,his brown gaze darting around for a moment. "Not much to really say about him that won't get me in trouble, is there," The new warrior mumbled to himself, gaze fixed intensely on his paws as his mind spun.

~~~O3O~~~

Eclipsemoon grinned at the she-cat, amused. The Tom saw her as a sort of little sister to him. Kind of like a daughter figure. And a best friend, too. With a smirk, Eclipsemoon flicked his tail lightly across the ground, rolling his eyes playfully. "I'm good. And how are you, Yowler?" His lips twitched into a grin, tilting his head in amusement. "Girl, you were totally yowling. I could hear you all the way across the moor." He teased, smirking at his former apprentice. He liked teasing her - He found her reactions amusing. "So, what have you been up to? Gotten into any trouble as a warrior lately?" He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, turning his head to scan the moors with a small smile.

When she apologized, Eclipsemoon's head swiveled back toward her, and a small smile tugged on his maw. "Oh, don't worry. I wasn't really hunting. Just out looking for something to do, really. But," He added, watching her walk past him. The Tom stood up and stretched before following, easily reaching her side. "That sounds like a good idea to me." He turned his gaze ahead, ears pricking as his jaws opened to scent the air. He could vaguely smell rabbit. And a mouse, somewhere far off. But his attention mostly focused on the smell of the rabbit, ears pricked.
''O-Okay.'' Expressions picked up. Easily made sense. It was either Hunterfang was going through a terrible midlife crisis of growing up - or someone was making him act this way. Springwind would had guessed the former, but no. Hunterfang was young. He had his entire life ahead of him, and he looked...pretty happy from time to time. Yet, he was giving Springwind plenty of confusing moments. Some hard to decipher more than others. ''Well, if you do need my help, you'll know where I'll be.'' He dipped his head at the tom. Springwind would be in the warriors' den, or lounging in the clearing, sharing tongues with his mate. Beefire knew Hunterfang was an important part of Springwind's life. ''Or, you can talk to Bee. I'm sure she can straighten you out.'' Maybe having a conversation with a delicate molly would help the younger tom. Even if Hunterfang never got that motherly love from Lemonspotted, or his own mother much.

''That's good.'' Springwind licked his jaws when Hunterfang answered his question pertaining to his father. Springwind was far from stupid. Something had to be up with his father. The tom narrowed his eyes for a moment, then he looked away, breathing in the crisp scent of the open moorlands. His tail still lingered on the rabbit, keeping it safe, and hopefully fresh for his beloved. ''And, what about Lemonspotted? You seen her around lately?'' Hunterfang may not have known it, but Springwind was getting his information. He would connect every detail once he figured out most of the pieces. Hunterfang was acting too weird for Springwind's liking, and one thing for sure? Hunterfang was a smooth tom. He wasn't this...dramatic. Sad. Depressed. Everything was one step at a time. Springwind would always help the tom, but Hunterfang refused his help. So, Springwind had to take other paths to lead him where he wanted to be.

~OWO~

Eclipsemoon was a good mentor. He was a good tom all around. He was there for her when she was young, embracing her problems and managing to cool her down when she was in her envious state. Truthfully, the molly had been jealous of Eclipsemoon's half-look-alike only because he stole attention away from her. With Springwind, everything was about Hunterpaw - Hunterpaw this - Hunterpaw that! Springwind had cheered ever-so loudly when Hunterpaw became a warrior. It just was not fair. Was not. So, she confided in Eclipsemoon, who listened to her problems and acted like a good friend to her. As a young apprentice, Moondream was pretty sure that Eclipsemoon was homosexual. She only thought this because that other...sibling of theirs. Gosh...why did it have to be so many of them? She hardly remembered their name. Not that their names were important to her anyway. As long as she was away from Breezeflower, then everything was well. ''Bored.'' Her tail lashed behind her like a dancing snake, narrowing her eyes, she added. ''Call me a yowler again - I'll claw your ears off.'' She growled, playfully and batted a paw at him. The molly knew he was joking - but, honestly? Was her voice really that loud? Eh, maybe. Her voice could become extremely annoying if she allowed it to be. Though, many of the toms compared it to a gentle butterfly interacting with a flower. Honeysuckle sweet, and sugary delight. ''Well, I can imagine with those enormous ears you have.'' She snorted, flicking her tail up for a moment. Moondream stretched her limbs and let out a soft yawn before bringing her attention back to the older tom. She blinked her eyes, and tilted her head in an adorable manner. ''Depends - what's your definition of trouble?'' The edges of her maw opened up into a delicate smirk.

When, she began walking away to get a whiff of prey, she heard her mentor's assurance that she was fine. If he weren't doing anything, then why was he out in the territory? Moondream shrugged the thought away and glanced at her former mentor for a moment before she continued on, crouching to the ground to become more inaudible to her surroundings. As aforementioned, she wasn't the greatest hunter out there. She was more skilled in fighting because she developed her own techniques of which Eclipsemoon taught her. Only...she did it in her own style. Though her hunting wasn't bad, but that didn't mean she couldn't tease the tom about it. ''I don't know how well I'll do out here. I haven't had the best mentor, you know.'' She threw back at him, smiling to herself. Rabbit. Great, her favorite prey hitting the air. That's what she wanted. Now, the only problem was sighting it.
Old September 26th, 2017, 02:15 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

''O-Okay.'' Expressions picked up. Easily made sense. It was either Hunterfang was going through a terrible midlife crisis of growing up - or someone was making him act this way. Springwind would had guessed the former, but no. Hunterfang was young. He had his entire life ahead of him, and he looked...pretty happy from time to time. Yet, he was giving Springwind plenty of confusing moments. Some hard to decipher more than others. ''Well, if you do need my help, you'll know where I'll be.'' He dipped his head at the tom. Springwind would be in the warriors' den, or lounging in the clearing, sharing tongues with his mate. Beefire knew Hunterfang was an important part of Springwind's life. ''Or, you can talk to Bee. I'm sure she can straighten you out.'' Maybe having a conversation with a delicate molly would help the younger tom. Even if Hunterfang never got that motherly love from Lemonspotted, or his own mother much.

''That's good.'' Springwind licked his jaws when Hunterfang answered his question pertaining to his father. Springwind was far from stupid. Something had to be up with his father. The tom narrowed his eyes for a moment, then he looked away, breathing in the crisp scent of the open moorlands. His tail still lingered on the rabbit, keeping it safe, and hopefully fresh for his beloved. ''And, what about Lemonspotted? You seen her around lately?'' Hunterfang may not have known it, but Springwind was getting his information. He would connect every detail once he figured out most of the pieces. Hunterfang was acting too weird for Springwind's liking, and one thing for sure? Hunterfang was a smooth tom. He wasn't this...dramatic. Sad. Depressed. Everything was one step at a time. Springwind would always help the tom, but Hunterfang refused his help. So, Springwind had to take other paths to lead him where he wanted to be.

~OWO~

Eclipsemoon was a good mentor. He was a good tom all around. He was there for her when she was young, embracing her problems and managing to cool her down when she was in her envious state. Truthfully, the molly had been jealous of Eclipsemoon's half-look-alike only because he stole attention away from her. With Springwind, everything was about Hunterpaw - Hunterpaw this - Hunterpaw that! Springwind had cheered ever-so loudly when Hunterpaw became a warrior. It just was not fair. Was not. So, she confided in Eclipsemoon, who listened to her problems and acted like a good friend to her. As a young apprentice, Moondream was pretty sure that Eclipsemoon was homosexual. She only thought this because that other...sibling of theirs. Gosh...why did it have to be so many of them? She hardly remembered their name. Not that their names were important to her anyway. As long as she was away from Breezeflower, then everything was well. ''Bored.'' Her tail lashed behind her like a dancing snake, narrowing her eyes, she added. ''Call me a yowler again - I'll claw your ears off.'' She growled, playfully and batted a paw at him. The molly knew he was joking - but, honestly? Was her voice really that loud? Eh, maybe. Her voice could become extremely annoying if she allowed it to be. Though, many of the toms compared it to a gentle butterfly interacting with a flower. Honeysuckle sweet, and sugary delight. ''Well, I can imagine with those enormous ears you have.'' She snorted, flicking her tail up for a moment. Moondream stretched her limbs and let out a soft yawn before bringing her attention back to the older tom. She blinked her eyes, and tilted her head in an adorable manner. ''Depends - what's your definition of trouble?'' The edges of her maw opened up into a delicate smirk.

When, she began walking away to get a whiff of prey, she heard her mentor's assurance that she was fine. If he weren't doing anything, then why was he out in the territory? Moondream shrugged the thought away and glanced at her former mentor for a moment before she continued on, crouching to the ground to become more inaudible to her surroundings. As aforementioned, she wasn't the greatest hunter out there. She was more skilled in fighting because she developed her own techniques of which Eclipsemoon taught her. Only...she did it in her own style. Though her hunting wasn't bad, but that didn't mean she couldn't tease the tom about it. ''I don't know how well I'll do out here. I haven't had the best mentor, you know.'' She threw back at him, smiling to herself. Rabbit. Great, her favorite prey hitting the air. That's what she wanted. Now, the only problem was sighting it.
Hunterfang nodded, his guarded eyes flickering over his mentor. "I know." He assured, his voice much softer now. "But, I promise. I don't need help." Okay, that wasn't true. He did need help. Alot of it. He wanted Ratheart off of his tail, he wanted to feel happy again. Honestly, Hunterfang would have fought back against his father. And he probably would have one. But the truth was... Hunterfang didn't want to hurt Ratheart. Regardless of what the other Tom may do, he was still Hunterfang's father. Hunterfang frowned, despair taking over his expression for a moment. He couldn't tell Springwind. He couldn't tell his siblings. What could he do? Nothing.

At the question about Lemonspotted, Hunterfang seemed a bit more at-ease. And since Ratheart often kept him updated on his step-mother who he so despised, he knew how to answer. "She's fine. Getting restless, though. Won't be soon till she leaves again." The Tom allowed a grin to tug at his lips now, genuinely pleased by that thought. Lemon would run off, and Ratheart would take off after her as usual. Perfect. Hunterfang twisted his head around to groom the fur on his shoulders, but stopped, blood running cold when he heard a familiar voice. His tail lashed out to grab the bird and he practically leaped back, distancing himself from Springwind, as if to make it look like they hadn't been talking for a while. He forced his bristling fur flat, ears pinning back as - Speak of the devil, hm? - his father came into view.

"Hunter! I knew I heard you. What a--" Ratheart paused, and the rabbit swinging from his jaws fell to the ground with a thud. The black Tom's eyes rested on Springwind, then Hunterfang, then Springwind again, his fur prickling up ever so slightly as he wondered for a second what Hunter had told him. Hopefully nothing. Hunterfang was a smart kid, wasn't he? For his sake, Ratheart hoped so. "Hey, there, Springwind. What're you two up to?" Ratheart sent the other Tom a smile, before his gaze flickered to Hunterfang again. The black and white Tom wouldn't meet his gaze, eyes fixed on the bird beside his paws as if it were the most interesting thing in the world.

(Yup)

~~~O3O~~~

Eclipsemoon smiled when Moondream spoke, shaking his head in amusement. "Boredom is good. Sparks creativity." At her threat, Eclipsemoon simply stuck his tongue out, amusement flashing through his eyes. "Alright, alright. You weren't that loud." He conceded, throwing his former apprentice an amused look. "You've been louder." He laughed teasingly, though he knew it was still true. He shook out his fur, jaws stretching wide in a yawn, before letting his eyes flicker toward the sky. It was a beautiful day, Eclipsemoon would admit that. A good day for hunting, at least. When Moondream commented on his ears, Eclipsemoon gave a mock gasp, pinning them back against his skull. "Well, I never - My ears are not enormous, thank you. Though they are quite large. Perhaps I'm part rabbit," His whiskers quivered, obviously amused. At her comment, he rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh, you know what my definition of trouble is, young lady." He claimed. "The kind of trouble that you draw toward you like a magnet."

Eclipsemoon padded after her, keeping his voice low. He was lowered into a slight crouch to keep silent from any prey around. When Moondream teased him again, Eclipsemoon huffed and lightly flicked his tail over her ears. "Psh. Come on, Lune. You know I was the best mentor ever." He boasted. The Tom wasn't one to brag, but he made exceptions every once in a while for the sake of fun. "You wanna try and catch it?" Eclipsemoon angled his ears toward a bush that was rustling; A small fluffed rabbit tail poked out from it.

Forever...

Old September 26th, 2017, 04:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
“Oh, Obsidiansky. You don’t understand, there isn’t a cat out there for everyone. And you might just have to face the fact that I might not end up with someone. I’ve already accepted that, now it’s time for you to accept that as well.” Sagewhisker meowed, genuinely. She paused for a moment before continueing. “Although, you are a different story. You have she-cats padding at your heels! You’ll find someone. I promise.” Even if that’s not me. I can’t force him to have feelings for me. I-I can’t force anything upon him. But, I must encourage him because I know he will worry himself over me if I don’t.

Sagewhisker sat there for a moment, listening to Obsidiansky preach to her. She lifted a paw and began to groom it before placing it back on the ground and drawing in a breath. “Oh course I am going to be okay.. You don’t have to worry about me- quite the opposite, in fact. You need to worry about yourself and how you are going to deal with your other.. friend.” Sagewhisker meowed. “Or have you already dealt with that? Hmm?” Sagewhisker asked.

Sagewhisker halfway regretted asking that question. What if Obsidiansky was in love with that other she-cat? What if.. Sagewhisker had lost Obsidiansky. What if.. Sagewhisker, pull it together. Nothing is going on. I’m absolutely sure that Obsidiansky would have told you if he had feelings for someone or anything like that.
What if Sagewhisker never did find someone? What if she ended up alone, forever, and what if - what if it was all Obsidiansky's fault? Oh no - no, he couldn't stand the thought of his best friend ending up without anyone by her side. "Well... I'll always help you, whenever you need it. And if it means anything? All those she cats are my friends - nothing more." It was discomforting to talk about his interests in front of the she cat. Especially knowing that she had feelings for him. So his infatuation with Fawnskip, not to mention the interest developing in Canineheart, was buried deep down. Besides! It was just as likely for him to have interest in Sagewhisker. She was attractive (but not as much as Fawnskip), she was fun (more then anyone else), and she was a great cat to hang around. So what was holding him back? Maybe he didn't want things to change between them - to have things become different. To have it seem like they wouldn't be friends anymore.

He was afraid, so he would keep intimacy at a distance and make sure that things stayed strictly fun and carefree between the two of them. And... that was all things would ever be. Fun and carefree. They would never be more then friends, and he couldn't see a relationship happening. Her question made the tom's ears pick up. "Yeah, I'm... dealing with it, sort of. Kinda in between sorting things out and causing more confusion." Oh StarClan, what was the right thing to do here? His emotions felt out of whack. Like there was some sort of a weird balance... it was as though they weren't really there. But they were - but they weren't - he couldn't figure it out. No matter HOW hard he tried to.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 8th, 2018 at 11:13 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:25 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie
@CandyFlossCat
@Milky Way

Beams of sunlight that seemed deliberately aimed at his eyes woke Thistlepaw. With a grumbling groan, he stood up in his nest, knowing that there's no way he'd be able to keep sleeping with it this bright. He treated himself to a long and luxurious stretch, and yawned as he tried to shake the sleep from his eyes. This was meant to be the first morning that his mentor Ambercloud, would be resuming training with him after her accident. A flash of the horrid moment when the adder's fangs sank into her shoulder rippled through his head and he began to groom the fur on his forepaws in an effort to distract him mind. If only I'd just moved out of the way... but no, I had to be a rabbir-brained show-off. It wasn't the first time he'd had the thought. The truth was, Ambercloud didn't have to come within a whisker's length of joining Starclan that day. She only came to help because he'd misjudged the situation and thought he could kill the viper before it struck. But he hadn't told her that. The only cat he'd revealed this awful truth to was Chanterellepaw. He blushed as he thought of the pretty shecat and glanced around the den, wondering if she was still there.

(I'm in favor of no post order so that we can keep this a little more loose and free wheeling, but some people like it just because it assures equality in number of posts. What do ya'll think?)
(Yeah, I agree with you)

Caracalspirit was hoping to train Chanterellepaw today. She hadn't gotten a chance to yet, which made her more determined than ever to get in some hunting or combat practice or ANYTHING! "Chanterellepaw?" She mewed into the den. She glanced around, trying to make out her apprentices pelt, when she spotted a young tom. "Hello, er.." Chanterellepaw had talked about him, right? "Thistlepaw." She remembered, smiling at him as she kept an eye out for her apprentice.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
@Role @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat

When Geckokit had leaped onto his brother, the thing had moved again. He scrambled to get off the slightly large kit to chase it only to be nudged by his father asking what he was doing. He pouted slightly, looking up to speak towards the larger cat. "The flying thing's annoying me.." He said simply before turning away. It had been on his father's chest when he looked up, but now it was on the wall about a few tail-lengths away. He scurried away from the rest of his family for a moment.
He had got it, it couldn't go anywhere, now he could catch it. He lowered himself with his rump in the air, trying to imitate a hunting crouch. He moved noisily to the wall and leaped at the thing with paws forward... Only to not hit anything, jump straight into the wall, and slump to the floor with a tiny, almost silent whine.
Paleheart gasped when she saw Geckokit ram into a wall. "Gecko!" She couldn't get over to him because she was comforting Chameleonkit, so she just watched him helplessly. "Geckokit, are you okay? Hareleap, do something pleaes!" The she cat's tone was concerned, almost frenzied, as if she felt like she couldn't save her kit from falling off a cliff. @CandyFlossCat
Garterkit looked over at Geckokit, his prank planning forgotten for the time. "Um, Gecko? You just jumped straight into a wall. Is something wrong with you?" Typical Garterkit, not thinking of his words. Whatever came out of his mouth was the truth, and sometimes that truth was harsh. Garter didn't care. He was just going to say it how it is, even if it causes a few weak tears. Bah!

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; September 26th, 2017 at 07:24 PM.
Closed Thread