Today 05:38 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:35 PM

Old May 23rd, 2020, 11:23 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[ @elysian ]

Grizzlybug chuckled warmly as Beanpaw nearly stumbled into him and turned to face the distant thicket momentarily.

“I believe it’s named Sleepy thicket due to the legend surrounding it. It’s very quiet and said to be haunted- so cats don’t go in there much, which makes it even quieter and the whole thing kinda creates a night-like sleepy atmosphere.”

He had known that the apprentice’s wondering was rhetorical, but he figured he might as well answer. When they reached the river and looked out on the border, Grizz didn’t notice that Beanpaw wasn’t understanding everything perfectly. He partially forgot that a good number of the words he was using wouldn’t make much sense to a cat not born in the clan. He did notice, though, Beanpaw’s eagerness and chuckled again. Darn this kid was cute.

Setting off again, Grizzlybug led the way to the Shadowclan border. It wasn’t a long walk since they were near the edge of the Windclan border, and they soon stood beside it.

“This is the Shadowclan border. I’ll teach you how to mark it now. All you do is pick something large and rub up against it along the scent line left by the rest of your clan mates and their’s. It’s not too hard, they should never be completely gone- just faded- so you can follow along the scents already there. You should be fairly familiar with where the line is, though, so you will know if Shadowclan tries to move it. That comes with practice, and you’ll have plenty of that.”

Grizz proceeded to demonstrate by rubbing his fluffy flank against a scraggly tree that already smelled freshly of Riverclan. The patrol must’ve gone by already, but it was a good training moment nonetheless. Eventually, the warrior pulled away and nodded a bit deeper into their own territory.

“Over there is Lion’s tunnels. Apprentices don’t go in there so you don’t really need to see it well right now. It’s a tunnel system left by two legs under the forest and it is mostly caved in, but some warriors go down there to catch rodents. You shouldn’t be down there at all- not until your warrior ceremony.”

His last statement was spoken in a stern tone that the fluffy tom hadn’t even known he had. He liked his dad voice, though. It made him feel like he had authority- which he did, he just didn’t seem like a very authoritative cat most of the time. After impressing upon Beanpaw that the young cat shouldn’t go into any tunnels, Grizzlybug trotted off again, this time toward the Thunderclan border.

[sorry, didn’t feel like switching over to the border threads lol]
Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:39 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Loon +
"I'll catch something before we head back. You focus on keeping your first prey safe from any predators that may try and snatch it" Rainsplash meowed, padding back over to the river and crouching, making sure that his shadow didn't hang over the water. He seemed to have his ears lowered and claws unsheathed as he watched the rushing water with narrowed eyes. He found that a few shadows of fish, but he found them too small. After about a half an hour of staring at the water, he found a reasonably-sized fish and scooped out a fish. It appeared to be a medium-sized largemouth bass.

Character Site is in the works.
Old May 24th, 2020, 08:22 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Cottonpaw followed behind the warrior, his whiskers twitched in excitement. He would try his best to pass this test. He would also make sure he didn't screw it up this time. Cottonpaw looked around the camp before padding out of the camp.
After they got a good distance away from the camp and into the territory where the prey would thrive-- Silvershade halted and turned around. "Okay so! We're testing out your skills to see if you become a warrior. What are the two basics skills?" Before Cottonpaw could get a chance to answer, "Hunting and Battling!" Silvershade mewed, rumbling.

"You'll be tested on your hunting first. You'll hunt until the sun is on top of us. You'll being doing this alone, " The warrior meowed, fluffy tail flickering. Silvershade couldn't believed they.. just lied. They shuddered but-- it would mess up Cottonpaw's performance if he knew they were watching him. "Understood?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old May 24th, 2020, 10:03 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

@x ghostie
Sparkblaze sat in a little area by a small stream, humming. The small, fluffy she flicked her ginger tail happily, it started waving, but then stopped, she had heard a splash. She skillfully swept a fish out of the water, and set i aside, she would bring it back later.
Old May 24th, 2020, 10:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @RedHead ]

Houndpaw was just nodding impatiently at Ternsky’s warning and waiting to run when the she-cat took off.

“Oh ho ho!” His voice was both surprised and amused, “so that’s how you want to play it!”

Without wasting another moment talking to himself, Houndpaw shot after the black feline, pounding his paws into the marshy ground as he raced to catch up and outstrip her. The tom loved running, so he wasn’t too concerned, or winded. He kept his pace controlled as he caught her up, saving some energy for a burst of speed that would hopefully put him ahead of her.

Ternsky continued her run, though suddenly Houndpaw was overtaking her. The molly wasn't exactly the most athletic cat, so it was of no surprise to her. "Make sure you stop when you smell the border! It kinda smells like a mix of frogs and crow-food." She advised, raising her voice to a yell to make sure Houndpaw heard her. Soon enough, the two cats reached the border, Ternsky stopping a few mouse-lengths from it. "So this..." She meowed, now gasping for breath after the run. "Is the Shadowclan border. Otherwise known as the Saltmeadow Marsh. Nothing too pretty or special, I know."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:36 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"So, where are you with your training?" Firehawk asked Softpaw as he headed out of the camp, waiting for her just outside to give her a chance to catch up. "I don't know what um, Gentlethunder and .. Lightfeather? have done with you and I don't want to do something you already know."

[ @kittygirl ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:27 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Raccoontail

Her fur bristled angrily as the apprentice insulted her but she managed to keep a calm face as she glared at Smokepaw in her thoughts. "Maybe we'll have to do a lesson on how to respect those older than you," she meowed, a slight hint of hatred in her voice. This apprentice was getting on all of her nerves, it was taking all her energy not to snap on her. "Look, here's the border, follow along this trail as we walk and tell me when you smell the scent change," she instructed, getting up as she ran her paw carefully along the edge of their territory then eventually starting to walk along it quickly.

[ @Fallen One ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old May 25th, 2020, 10:08 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Ternsky continued her run, though suddenly Houndpaw was overtaking her. The molly wasn't exactly the most athletic cat, so it was of no surprise to her. "Make sure you stop when you smell the border! It kinda smells like a mix of frogs and crow-food." She advised, raising her voice to a yell to make sure Houndpaw heard her. Soon enough, the two cats reached the border, Ternsky stopping a few mouse-lengths from it. "So this..." She meowed, now gasping for breath after the run. "Is the Shadowclan border. Otherwise known as the Saltmeadow Marsh. Nothing too pretty or special, I know."
Houndpaw grinned as he ran, pumping his legs and greatly enjoying the adrenaline roiling in his veins. He offered a nod in response to Ternsky and kept going, pulling up beside her so that they both skidded to a halt before the border together. Her description of the border made him laugh and he panted teasingly,

“Big fan of Shadowclan, are you?”
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:00 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

The kit stepped on the rocks, trying to get across the river. She squealed as a wave almost carried her off them.
"Help! Someone help!" @Mumble

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old May 25th, 2020, 12:38 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Softpaw trotted out with firehawk and took a second to think, "i've had one battle session with gentle thunder, i've been on a two patrols. One with my mother and the other with lightfeather.." softpaw semi- hissed the sliver mollies name, "and one hunting lesson at cat-tail pond." she finely finished.

@BILL.

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!