Last post by constellation
Today 10:09 AM

Old February 13th, 2020, 11:58 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

[ @Vessel @Starfall ]
Buckbranch heard the young cat come up behind him, and he turned and blinked, surprised. "Where's your men-" he started, but Sunsnow was already hurrying past him. His ears tilted back a little as he watched the orange tom. Sunsnow looked alright, but...
Buckbranch sighed. He could worry about it later. Right now he needed to focus on that squirrel. "I'll be off looking," he announced to no one in particular, then did just that, trying to focus in the scent trail even as his brain tumbled with nervous thoughts.
Old February 13th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Lucky padded through a burnt snowy forest hm looks like a recent fire he thought. The tom padded toward something that looked like a camp. Lucky padded toward it and peered into the tunnel cats. is this a clan? he asked himself. open to be found

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 14th, 2020, 10:37 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Her silver striped pelt burned from embarrassement as he teased her about the miss. Though she didn't let it show, she kept her expression cool. She just always wanted to impress, it was hard to learn when you wanted to be perfect always. Though as he adjusted her position, she understood where she had gone wrong. Pinepaw would be sure to practice pouncing later, pushing her legs and that new position. She had already built up fine muscle as she'd grown throughout the leaf bare and had been practicing with her mentor.

Her eyes flashed with a bit of annoyance as he explained why it would be good for her to learn how to pounce properly. She wanted to protest and snap about how she already knew why, but she clenched her jaw instead and simply nodded her head. Once again the protests bubbled up in her throat as he instructed her to go after a squirrel. But we were hunting birds! I know I can do it! Her thoughts had turned her golden eyes into a hard glare. When she caught herself in the glare she shook out her pelt, turning her face away with a brush of embarrassement. She really didn't want to come across as disrespectful. Flintstar had offered her everything here and her ego wasn't about to make him think she was a little brat about it.

The mention of some battle training after the squirrel was an enticing reward though. So she opened her maw and drank in the scents the forest offered. It helped to wash away some of her bubbling anger deep down. Her golden eyes watched carefully, wide and observant for movement as she started off at a slow pace. Pinepaw had picked up the scent of the squirrel and set off. It should be an easy enough catch, they just took patience. She circled downwind, as always, and finally as the scent grew strong she spotted the red furred creature. It was rather small than some of the red squirels of these woods, but prey none the less. She watched it carefully, crouching low beside the base of a tree. Her white and silver fur helped blend her into the snow, she was going to have trouble when she lost that advantage. The squirrel hopped along, skidding through the branches. By her side, Pinepaw spotted a hole in the ground, which was a welcome sight. It was likely a store for the prey. Sure enough, the unaware squirrel skittered down the tree dashing for the hole. With good timing the apprentice leapt forward, hooking into the squirrel and swiftly pulling it in for the kill. She dropped it and scraped a hole for it in the snow, then stood and turned expectantly. She had completed the task and her fur already twitched with the excitement of battle training.

The large tom had set off to watch her again, nodding his head to himself as she skillfully took down the squirrel. She had turned into quite the fine hunter. He'd known she didn't need the tips he'd pointed out back there, and had gave a small chuckle at the glare her face had been contorted in. Padding out of the shadows once again after she'd brought down the squirrel, he gave her a bright smile. "Everyone needs a reminder of basic hunting techniques once in a while." He joked, flicking his tail at her caught squirrel for emphasis. "But really Pinepaw, you've grown into quite the excellent hunter. One of the fastest learners I've seen as well." Flintstar was glad that he was able to train such an excellent apprentice. Pinepaw was one of the cats that proved his theory that any outsider should be accepted, given they try hard and remain loyal to the clan. Because you never know what good outsiders could bring to the clan. He knew that some outsiders could bring bad, but Flintstar always gave everyone a chance first. Well, at leas the tried to. "How about you run that squirrel back to camp so that the clan has it, and then meet me in the training cave? I'm hoping you know your way around Thunderclan's territory by now." He gave Pinepaw a small wink and flicked his tail in dismissal, before he himself turned and bounded off through the snowy forest towards the training cave.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 14th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Murder Daddy

Hollowedaster padded out of the gorse tunnel shaking his long thick coat free from the thorns. He noticed a blood trail, Hollowedaster followed the trail then stopped as it ended leading toward an old badger set. The toms yellow eyes shone with curiosity as he approached it his tail swaying side to side. Hollowedaster stood infront of the opening seeing a pair of blue-green eyes "Flamepelt? What are you doing out here! You could freeze to death o-or worse!" he snarled his tail twitching in worry. "Let's get you home" he sighed crouching in the entrance flicking his tail to get her to follow him as he stood and padded off toward the camp.

---

Flamepelt heard pawsteps getting closer to where she was. The she-cat looked up at the gray and white tom "Hollowedaster? No what are you doing here?" he growled. Flamepelt saw his tail twitching in worry "I'm here to get away from the clan" she mewed looking into his yellow eyes. She crawled out of her hiding place and followed him back to camp.

Old February 14th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Murder Daddy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Hollowedaster turned to face his apprentice unsheathing his claws he sprinted toward her and launched off of his powerful legs aiming to jump over her. @Brightspot

Old February 14th, 2020, 08:13 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Pinepaw had given Flinstar's words a smile and a sharp nod at his order. She bounded through the snow easily with her long legs. They, and her beautiful silver coat, were proving quite useful during leaf bare. She was a little worried for when the snow melted and she'd have to learn new strategies since she would stick out like a cloud on land. She had quicly added her fresh kill to the small pile before turning and racing back to Flintstar for battle training. Now this she was excited about! She was lucky enough to learn to fight from the best of Thunderclan!!

She was out of breath by the time she made it to the cave, sides heaving icy air into her lungs. The burn in her legs made her feel alive though and gave her a twitch of pain as it made her think of her brother, tucked in safely back in their twoleg home. She cringed at the thought. Though she missed him, she had easily moved through the loss as clan life had become her home and new life. Pinepaw wouldn't trade it for the world. She held her head and tail high as she caught her breath just outside the cave then turned in, hoping Flintstar would be impressed by her speed. She wanted to impress and become a warrior as soon as possible! She wanted to be able to protect her clan and have an apprentice of herself! To run through the forest on patrols and leave camp whenever she wanted to hunt!

"What will we be learning today! Can you show me some good attacks! I want to be the fiercest fighter Thunderclan has ever seen, better maybe even than you some day Flintstar!" She flicked his side teasingly with her tail as she said the last part, then hopped away playfully a few rabbitlengths to avoid being swatted. Her golden eyes glittered mischieviously.

@RedHead
Old February 14th, 2020, 08:51 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameQueen View Post
Hollowedaster turned to face his apprentice unsheathing his claws he sprinted toward her and launched off of his powerful legs aiming to jump over her. @Brightspot
Startled by the abrupt nature of her mentor's commencing of their training, Brightpaw fathoms the palsying of her own infirm limbs, allowing for the full weight of her opponent to collide with her. A timorously irate mewl absconds from her maw, pelt heating up against the mortifying instance of weakness.
"That wasn't fair!" Bleats the molly, whine akin to that of a kitten. "I didn't know we were starting!"
Old February 14th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Murder Daddy

Hollowedaster turned around and sprinted to one side brightpaw sheathing his claws he swiped at her side aiming to drag his paw to her tail "its not going to be fair!" he spat "you are not a kit!" the toms fur bristled @Brightspot

Old February 14th, 2020, 09:21 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameQueen View Post
Hollowedaster turned around and sprinted to one side brightpaw sheathing his claws he swiped at her side aiming to drag his paw to her tail "its not going to be fair!" he spat "you are not a kit!" the toms fur bristled @Brightspot
Wincing against her own faulty logic having been thrown back into her face, Brightpaw is only barely capable of discerning a form of immense anxiety having begun to entangle her spindly form, constricting her lungs as she emotionally collapses into panic. Breathe. Breathe. She is not a kit.

Bracing herself, the apprentice rears backward, not swift enough to dodge her opponent, though expressing an explicit attempt in enacting damage control. She hisses, wan paw striking back towards him in response.
Old February 14th, 2020, 09:26 PM
Murder Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightspot View Post
Wincing against her own faulty logic having been thrown back into her face, Brightpaw is only barely capable of discerning a form of immense anxiety having begun to entangle her spindly form, constricting her lungs as she emotionally collapses into panic. Breathe. Breathe. She is not a kit.

Bracing herself, the apprentice rears backward, not swift enough to dodge her opponent, though expressing an explicit attempt in enacting damage control. She hisses, wan paw striking back towards him in response.
Hollowedaster turned to face the whining cat "do what i just did now!" he snarled bracing himself "use your claws!" he added.