Spiderthroat and Magpie QnA
Last post by Starfall
Today 10:28 AM

Old February 14th, 2020, 11:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"A wolverine?" Bluegorse's ears flicked at the name of the animal, trailing close behind the other warrior. "I've never actually seen one of those things before.. is it something we can hunt?" Oh, he hoped so! Especially if it was a larger animal-- imagine how many cats could eat! "Or is it something that we can use to get prey?" Like.. do wolverines hunt? Would it lead them to better food? He hoped Mintfrost knew.
Mintfrost tried to envision the animal that came to mind in a blurry form at best. "It has been moons since I've seen one...or scented one. If it's weak, we might have a chance of taking it for the clan's food." Both were injured from the battle, not majorly, but enough where it could impair their fighting. Now, he liked the idea of using it for food and he could already smell some blood in the air. "If we stay quiet and sneaky, we should be safe following it." Mintfrost was lowered to the ground already to creep through the undergrowth and trailing after the scent.
Old February 15th, 2020, 12:04 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

‘Well that was a very weird cat.’ Before Foxkit knew it she was running in the relative direction in which Blueheart directed. As she ran she took in the scenery while allowing her legs to take over. ‘It was quite nice to see, I wonder why they don’t allow kits to come out here. There’s a bigger world than even this. Does us killing each other even matter? Why am I having an existential crisis and I’m only a day old?’ She shook her head and ran faster. She felt something following her and it agitated her that Blueheart wouldn’t leave her alone. She skidded to a stop and turned to face the annoying warrior but found instead what she had been warning about. “FRICK A DOG! FRICK A DOG!! FRICKITY FRICK FRICK THERE’S A DOG!!! She screamed and bolted for the forest she had seen earlier. She just barely made it to a tree to climb up before the dog snapped at her tail.

[ @FlameQueen ]

Last edited by Exis; February 15th, 2020 at 12:13 AM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 12:16 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Flamepelt heard the cry of a kit DOG?! she thought. The flame pelted molly sprinted toward the sound and leaped onto the dogs head unsheathing her claws she made another mighty leap up onto a branch next to the kit "who are and why are you here?" she asked swiping at the dogs nose.

---

Hollowedaster sprinted after Flamepelt and leaped onto the dog biting into its fur stupid dog! he thought as the dog shook him off. The gray and white toms body flew into the air only to be caught in the dogs mouth his body was shaken. Hollowedaster clawed the dogs eye his body falling from it's jaws. The tom sprinted and leaped to one side and clawed its side to the tail. Hollowedaster watched the dog run away in fear then he turned and climbed the tree his eyes dull not showing emotion.
@Morningstar

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 15th, 2020, 12:22 AM
sadly, I exist

“I, uh, I just.” Foxkit’s cool attitude faltered for a second as she watched cats take on a dog for a kit they didn’t even know. She crouched and studied the tree bark beneath her for a moment to regain what she had left of her dignity before replying. “I was looking for something that was very important to me. I’m sorry to have caused so much trouble. I failed to see how my actions would put others in danger and I’m sorry.” She stood y’all now awaiting whatever these cats had in store. One thing was for certain, these cats were far from cowards, and for that, they were respected beyond a shadow of a doubt.

[ @FlameQueen ]

Last edited by Exis; February 15th, 2020 at 12:31 AM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 12:31 AM
Murder Daddy

Flamepelt stared at the kit "are you going to the starcave?" she asked "if so then your in luck" she purred leaping down to the snow covered floor.

---

Hollowedaster grabbed the kit and leaped down from the tree setting the it down in the snow "why are you in ThinderClan territory?" he asked staring at the tiny kit @Mentallyunstable

Old February 15th, 2020, 12:37 AM
sadly, I exist

Question Re: ThunderClan Territory

“I was trying to find answers to questions I knew couldn’t be answered back in camp, people aren’t always willing to just tell a kit the cold hard truth as you probably know by now. I didn’t realize i’d Left Riverclan territory. I don’t mean to trespass.” Foxkit said as she was carried down the tree. She honestly couldn’t remember climbing it or learning to climb, but apparently she can fly now. She quietly assessed her situation and figured she would probably end up just doing whatever these people said at this point. She looked at the pads of her paws and found them to be a bit cut up and began licking the grim from them. ‘No point in leaving myself lame.’ She thought as she continued her chore.

[ @FlameQueen ]

Last edited by Exis; February 15th, 2020 at 12:45 AM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 12:51 AM
Murder Daddy

"are you going to the starcave?" Flamepelt asked one last time her tail twitching.

---

Hollowedaster looked at the expecting queen "you can't travel that far" he mewed "but oh well lets go" he mewed padding off. @Mentallyunstable

Old February 15th, 2020, 12:53 AM
sadly, I exist

Foxkit quickly jumped to her feet and scurried after the two cats before falling into her usual pace. She felt the sold snow begin to pack into the cuts on her pads. ‘As uncomfortable as this is it’s better then having open wounds’ she thought. She felt her stomach grumble. She remembered someone telling her not to eat before visiting Starclan. She looked around and realized just how dumb she was. She was trusting unknown cats who could be evil. ‘I never thought I’d say this but I wish Blueheart was here.’ The She-kit thought as she looked at the floor.

[ @FlameQueen ]

Last edited by Exis; February 15th, 2020 at 10:38 AM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 06:37 AM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameQueen View Post
Hollowedaster turned to face the whining cat "do what i just did now!" he snarled bracing himself "use your claws!" he added.

Proffering a swift flick of her ears in response to her mentor’s orders, Brightpaw unsheathes her claws, an action that causes a giddy sort of adrenaline to surge through her lithe form, she obeys, clawing at her instructor. Despite the uncertainty of the behavior, the apprentice fathoms herself simpering.
This is training! She thinks, flaxen gaze focused upon Hollowedaster. I’m going to be a warrior!
Old February 15th, 2020, 10:09 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @vermin @Shimm ]
[ Sorry I haven't responded! Had writer's block :c ]

Duskfeather flicked her tail with a nod. "They certainly are," she responded to Ravenspirit, a light chuckle on her lips. Hearing Quillpaw, she looked toward him in confusion. It took her multiple heartbeats before realization as to what he could possibly mean dawned on her. "Oh," she mumbled, "okay, join us when you're ready." She signaled toward Ravenspirit to follow her as she walked a few pawsteps away and turned around, giving Quillpaw space to... do his duty.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥