where would you put an i'm...
Last post by taillow
Today 04:50 PM

Old May 27th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

A loud shriek of surprise came from the fluffy molly as Pebblepudge splashed into the river, her eyes glared at him with anger at first but quickly changed to playfulness as she sprinted towards the river and leaped in. The current pulled at her long fluffy fur, now wet and pulling her down some as she began to kick.

@Dust

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:22 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardblaze padded up to the river's edge, her green gaze glimmering as she scanned the surface of the water. She looked over her should her to make sure her apprentice was following, she was excited to start fishing. "Lotuspaw are you ready to start fishing?" she meowed, a bit of excitement creeping into her voice.

@Shadeleaf
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopardblaze padded up to the river's edge, her green gaze glimmering as she scanned the surface of the water. She looked over her should her to make sure her apprentice was following, she was excited to start fishing. "Lotuspaw are you ready to start fishing?" she meowed, a bit of excitement creeping into her voice.

@Shadeleaf
"Yes! What do I have to do? Do you fish with your paws or your mouth? I have many questions!" said Lotuspaw cheerfully.
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"Yes! What do I have to do? Do you fish with your paws or your mouth? I have many questions!" said Lotuspaw cheerfully.
Leopardblaze purred happily at her apprentice's enthusiasm. "Okay for this first technique we're going to use our paws and stay on the bank of the river." She flicked her tail for her to follow as she moved closer to the edge of the river. "Lower yourself into a position so that your shadow won't fall on the water because that will scare the fish," she meowed, crouching down near the bank of the river. "Now you just wait for a fish to come near and slip your paw into the water, hooking your claws into the fish and pulling it onto the bank." She was silent for a moment, her green eyes narrowing slightly before she flashed her paw into the water, sinking her claws into a smaller trout, quickly dragging into onto the shore and killing the wriggling fish with a bite. "Just like this," she meowed, hoping her apprentice saw everything.
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:47 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:

Leopardblaze purred happily at her apprentice's enthusiasm. "Okay for this first technique we're going to use our paws and stay on the bank of the river." She flicked her tail for her to follow as she moved closer to the edge of the river. "Lower yourself into a position so that your shadow won't fall on the water because that will scare the fish," she meowed, crouching down near the bank of the river. "Now you just wait for a fish to come near and slip your paw into the water, hooking your claws into the fish and pulling it onto the bank." She was silent for a moment, her green eyes narrowing slightly before she flashed her paw into the water, sinking her claws into a smaller trout, quickly dragging into onto the shore and killing the wriggling fish with a bite. "Just like this," she meowed, hoping her apprentice saw everything.
Lotuspaw's pale yellow eyes widened with awe. So cool! She followed her mentor's instructions and crouched. After a moment she saw a plump fish swimming along the bank. She focused and dipped her paw rapidly into the water, pulling out a big fish. It started flopping like crazy and Lotuspaw barely managed to bite it. Her face was dripping with water and her cheek still hurt whrer the wet fish had slapped her with its tail.
"Dwd I dw if wff?" she asked with the fish still in her mouth.
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Lotuspaw's pale yellow eyes widened with awe. So cool! She followed her mentor's instructions and crouched. After a moment she saw a plump fish swimming along the bank. She focused and dipped her paw rapidly into the water, pulling out a big fish. It started flopping like crazy and Lotuspaw barely managed to bite it. Her face was dripping with water and her cheek still hurt whrer the wet fish had slapped her with its tail.
"Dwd I dw if wff?" she asked with the fish still in her mouth.
Leopardblaze fell pride well in her chest as she watched her apprentice catch a fish, flicking Lotuspaw's ear with her tail she purred "That was perfect Lotuspaw! Here put you're fish down besides mine." She leaned a bit closer and asked, "Are you alright? It didn't hurt you did it?" She didn't want her apprentice to be hurt. " Do you want to keep fishing?" she asked after a moment, wanting to make sure she was okay.
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:59 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:

Leopardblaze fell pride well in her chest as she watched her apprentice catch a fish, flicking Lotuspaw's ear with her tail she purred "That was perfect Lotuspaw! Here put you're fish down besides mine." She leaned a bit closer and asked, "Are you alright? It didn't hurt you did it?" She didn't want her apprentice to be hurt. " Do you want to keep fishing?" she asked after a moment, wanting to make sure she was okay.
" Oh, I'm fine. That fish just surprised me. That's all."she said smiling. She crouched by the water again.
Old May 28th, 2020, 12:14 AM

Quote:
" Oh, I'm fine. That fish just surprised me. That's all."she said smiling. She crouched by the water again.
Leopardblaze breathed a quiet sigh of relief before nodding, "Okay we can keep fishing for a little longer before we need to head back." She moved towards a patch of reeds so not to disturb Lotuspaw's part of the shore, she was going to try something a little different. Crouching down, feeling the mud squish between her toes she kept completely still as she waited for a glimmer in the water. After several long moments she saw of flash of scales, her muscles tensed before she launched herself into the water, paws outstretched. She opened her eyes underwater, clinging to the small fish in her paws before biting it and surfacing slowly with the fish flapping in her jaws. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted something shiny. Climbing back onto the shore she glanced over at Lotuspaw before meowing, "I didn't think I was going to catch it." She quickly dropped the fish beside the others and slide back into the water swimming to the other side of the shore to inspect what she saw. Craning her neck forward one she had reached the shore, the foul scent of twolegs made her way into her nose. "We should head back soon Lotuspaw, once you've caught your fish," she called over to her.
Old May 28th, 2020, 12:21 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

@Sparkling Bliss
Silvershade grinned brightly at Cottenpaw, "Wonderful!" They rumbled, taking a step back. May Starclan bless you with luck on this fine day. "Whenever you're ready, you can staaarrtttt~!"
Cottonpaw nodded and began to walk towards a good hunting spot. He usually didn't hunt here, but he would make it work. The white apprentice padded to a spot where there seemed to be no cats. The prey would sure show up here. The deaf tom sniffed the air before going still. Cottonpaw focused on feeling the vibrations of any prey on the ground.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 28th, 2020, 12:24 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:

Leopardblaze breathed a quiet sigh of relief before nodding, "Okay we can keep fishing for a little longer before we need to head back." She moved towards a patch of reeds so not to disturb Lotuspaw's part of the shore, she was going to try something a little different. Crouching down, feeling the mud squish between her toes she kept completely still as she waited for a glimmer in the water. After several long moments she saw of flash of scales, her muscles tensed before she launched herself into the water, paws outstretched. She opened her eyes underwater, clinging to the small fish in her paws before biting it and surfacing slowly with the fish flapping in her jaws. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted something shiny. Climbing back onto the shore she glanced over at Lotuspaw before meowing, "I didn't think I was going to catch it." She quickly dropped the fish beside the others and slide back into the water swimming to the other side of the shore to inspect what she saw. Craning her neck forward one she had reached the shore, the foul scent of twolegs made her way into her nose. "We should head back soon Lotuspaw, once you've caught your fish," she called over to her.
"Ok. I'll try to catch one." said Lotuspaw as she stared intensely at the water. A small wave cauhht her attention. There seemed to be a reddish-brown fish. She waited for it to come closer. She tried to leap forward and hook it but instead fell right on top of it and into the pond. As she flailed around she manage to bite the fish and drag it, along with herself, to the shore. Those swimming lessons were useful.
"Hehe.. Got it."she chuckled.