Today 06:21 AM

Old July 4th, 2020, 05:47 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

"Well the technique was all rusty you know, not the biggest fineese but well! what does that matter if you're still successful?" Because Driftstep was proud of their apprentice. Shrewpaw was doing an exellent job. "You're a smooth learner though, but I think this is all for today! We got three prey pieces and you learned a lot. I am proud of you, you did a great job for your first lesson out of camp!" It was the truth and Driftstep was happy to have such an attentive apprentice. This was going to make teaching him a lot easier for the tabby cat and they were thoroughly looking forward to working together with him in the future. "Now that we're heading home, I plan on taking you battle training tomorrow. We need to practice some balance work, seeing as you are a bit clumsy when it comes to hunting. Battle training will help you with that."
Alright. Shrewpaw mewed, turning and picking up his prey. I'm supposed to take these to the nursery or the elders, right? I mean, apprentices are supposed to take care of them and all. he thought he should, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask Driftstep just in case.
Old July 4th, 2020, 05:54 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Alright. Shrewpaw mewed, turning and picking up his prey. I'm supposed to take these to the nursery or the elders, right? I mean, apprentices are supposed to take care of them and all. he thought he should, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask Driftstep just in case.
Following their apprentice Driftstep nodded quickly. "To the elders den and the nursery it is. Doesn't matter which, but seeing as Shadowclan has no elders at the moment, it is for the queens and the kits there. Now go along, you can take my mouse too," with that they gestured to the mouse they had caught as a demonstration. "Remember to reward yourself with one too! Cause you did a great job and need a treat for it!" With that they moved away, heading towards camp once again. Driftstep was extremely proud of their apprentice though, Shrewpaw showed great promise but his ability to become a good warrior would be put on the line when they started their battle training. To Driftstep themselves that was the hardest but most vital part of the training Shadowclan.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 4th, 2020, 06:00 AM
You're stuck with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Following their apprentice Driftstep nodded quickly. "To the elders den and the nursery it is. Doesn't matter which, but seeing as Shadowclan has no elders at the moment, it is for the queens and the kits there. Now go along, you can take my mouse too," with that they gestured to the mouse they had caught as a demonstration. "Remember to reward yourself with one too! Cause you did a great job and need a treat for it!" With that they moved away, heading towards camp once again. Driftstep was extremely proud of their apprentice though, Shrewpaw showed great promise but his ability to become a good warrior would be put on the line when they started their battle training. To Driftstep themselves that was the hardest but most vital part of the training Shadowclan.
Shrewpaw grabbed the three pieces of prey, and bounded back to camp, passing his mentor. To the nursery! He figured the kits would maul him, but hey, Driftstep had told him he needed battle training, so practice might be good. Yeah! That would work. Kits vs Shrewpaw! Suddenly remembering Driftstep, he called back over his shoulder. Thank you!
Old July 4th, 2020, 06:14 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Psh, not only was it safe to traverse, but she could walk on it! Daintybird added a little extra oomph to her steps to keep the ground in its place. A smaller puddle caught her attention and she paused to gaze at them in it for a moment. "Mhmm, yes," she said idly, not listening too carefully anymore as she enjoyed her internal fantasy of ShadowClan watching them strolling together. Just think of it! Daintybird with the mighty Icestar, looking so perfect. She loved it.

Daintybird's unawareness could've been the death of her if not for Icestar actually hearing the danger nearby. "Why wouldn't I be staying close to you, dear?" she drawled smoothly, leaning in close only to find Icestar.. was posing. Oh, was there a clanmate nearby? Daintybird peered around as she struck her own pose--dramatically draping herself near Icestar--then heard the ruckus. Whoever was out there desperately needed to cut back on the frogs. ... It occurred to her after a small delay - and the thing coming closer - that it was no cat, and her hackles raised in alarm, a hiss escaping her. "THE BRUTE!" she snarled under her breath, the tremble in her meow a betrayal. "He would not dare attack! Classless!" Despite her whispered confidence, she was crouching lower as if hoping to sink into the grass.
Icestar quickly realized that Daintybird must be unaware of the amount of danger she was truly in. The leader found the smaller cat's dramatic posing endearing, but there was no time to focus on that. In an instant, a dog twice Icestar's size burst from the bushes, tongue lolling as it charged at the cats.

She let out a hiss and lunged without hesitation, before it got too close. It let out a howl as the leader's claws collided with its muzzle, and proceeded to batter Icestar with its paws. Her vision spun for a moment as a paw knocked her upside the head. She quickly regained her composure and struck out viciously at the creature's foreleg the next time it came at her. The dog yipped and leapt backwards, pausing, assessing. Icestar turned for an instant to make sure Daintybird was far enough away.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old July 4th, 2020, 07:30 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSandwich View Post
@Willowfern

(Sorry for the late response. I misspelled your name in the mention T-T )

"That'd be cool." Thistlepaw said, smiling at her. He'd officially decided that his mentor was his new favorite cat. She seemed so upbeat and displayed her emotions so easily....Maybe it was a long shot, but perhaps she could help him display his emotions better. He sighed, shaking his head dismissively. He didn't want to burden anyone else with his problems. That wasn't how cats got anywhere in the world. Suddenly he tripped on a root, hitting the ground hard. His throat screamed in protest as he silently cursed himself for not watching where he was going. He choked on nothing, remembering to try to take deep breaths as he coughed.
“Great Starclan! Thistlepaw! Are you okay?!” Doveheart yowled as she tried to help her new apprentice up, she let him breathe and then, more calmly, she asked, “Would you like to go back to camp? Because we can get Irisflame to give you a check-up.”
Old July 4th, 2020, 09:40 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Blackpelt yawned, she had stayed to sleep in a bush last night, it hadn't favored her. Spotting Forestfrost, she called out to him, "Hey mopey, chin up."
"You look like you slept in a bush!"
"I did. Thanks very much for noticing that I was gone."
"You're so quiet anyway, I just thought you were mad at me." Oh yeah, Blackpelt thought, I am mad at him. She turned away from him,
"Well, I am mad. You would seriously give up on any of the cats in our clan!" and on me? she had paused for a breath and continued, "And would straight up betray our clan, all because you have a crush on some stupid Thuderclan Fleabrain? Get a grip Forestfrost! The world isn't gonna stop spinning because you love some stupid cat that I, or any other Warrior, could shred in an instance!"
--
Forestfrost was taken aback, "You don't know anything Blackpelt! You've never had anyone who loved you! Your own Mother didn't want you! Your heart is as black as your name. You get run over by a Monster Blackpelt, cause you're dead to me!"
--
"At least being run over by a Monster would be better than sharing a den with you Forestfrost! You're to wrapped up in your own feelings to know about any other cat's!" tears were streaming down Blackpelt's face as she pelted away from Forestfrost as fast as she could. She wanted to tear stupid Morninglily from limb to limb.
--
"Go, Blackpelt! Just- keep running you lousy piece of crow-food! You- you stale piece of Fox-dung!" he panted, he knew it had been a risky move calling out Blackpelt's history, on any other day she would have shredded him for it.
"Everything alright?" Lionstone. He just ambled over like he had just had the first pick of the fresh-kill pile,
"No." Forestfrost hissed, "You lousy traitor." this mess had been started because of him, Forestfrost wanted to rip out Lionstone's throat.
"Alright. Just checking. (Close friend of mine who I must thank for getting me hooked up with Morninglily)"
"EeerrrrrAaaaarrrrrrrRRRRAH!" Forestfrost reached up and swiped his claws across Lionstone's muzzle,
"I think I'll get that cleaned up." Lionstone remarked, unfazed, as he walked away, leaving a bewildered Forestfrost behind.
( @Sugarglider I think you might want to read this)
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP

Last edited by StealthWarrior; July 5th, 2020 at 11:35 AM.
Old July 5th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

With a small smile, Nightpaw gave a nod at the warrior's question.. Or statement? But yes, they had a good hunt- or so she liked to believe. Either way, the molly deemed it was at least decent and she undeniably still was very happy with her own catch. That aside however, Frostpaw was right: they should get going and Nightpaw didn't fail to voice it either with a small "ri-right" before going to pick up her mouse. Now whether the other apprentice was waiting for her or not, Nightpaw was still glad that he hadn't gone to head back to camp right away, which would spare her the catching up-- Yet now she was the one stepping ahead slightly with a small smile towards Frostpaw, though not exactly going much further before he would come as well. She... Didn't like walking in front or before someone to say the least; to the opposite, she preferred behind or next to.

Once they were all walking, the apprentice of white still had a silent hum in the back of her head, however she wasn't all to keen on the ever lasting silence. In her opinion, it made the walk feel a little... Tense? if anything. Still, she wasn't quite sure what to speak up on, and as she went over the different topics anything could be said on, Nightpaw watched her paws the best she could with the mouse being held by her maw. Aside from that though, speaking up at all wasn't specifically easy either- especially with Fallenheart nearby, despite how friendly he seemed. But back to thinking--- umm "D-do yo-ou thi-think y-you're as-asses-sessment w-will be-e so-soon?" she somewhat suddenly asked in her usual quiet voice. Perhaps not.. The most common question asked.. But wasn't Frostpaw close to twelve moons or so? It was a thought that had her wonder slightly-- perhaps it wasn't exactly her place to ask, but she couldn't help but be a little curious about it nevertheless.. And it couldn't be to much of a harmful question, right?

Old July 5th, 2020, 04:16 PM
You're stuck with me

Maplepaw was bored, so he was out chasing frogs, without a warrior. But hey, if he brought back some fresh-kill, would anyone care? So far, he had caught one frog, and was currently stalking another. With a leap, he fastened his claws into it, killing it, but also getting his mud splattered pelt even dirtier. Oops. Still, with two frogs and a mouse he had scared and caught on his way there, he felt like no one would really care he hadn't been with a warrior.
Old July 5th, 2020, 11:19 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudii View Post

i am so so sisooosoioioosooo sorry about the late reply, i unexpectedly poofed
owo'' //

pebblefall pricked her ears. "ohhhhhh, yeah, if i was blind, that'd be SUPERRRRR annoying if cats described stuff like that--just remind me if i start doing it, heh. and yes, of course, i'd love to show you the territory, its like, super different from--wherever you came from, likeeeee, smells and soundssssss, yeah." the grey tabby thought it was best to shut her mouth for now. until we come to something other than pine trees--and other stuff. i should say something though. "uh, there is pine trees, im sure you can smell them of course, butttttttttttt i needed to say something--i thinkkkkk, im sorrrrrrrrry, i dont really know what to say."
pebblefall sighed. "i.am.ruining.everything.
This was a strange cat. All blabbery and bubbly and Doepaw didn't exactly know how to react so for now she just kept silent and followed his... interesting cat. Yet she couldn't help but let out a small laugh when Pebblefall just kept on talking and talking. With her stutter and well, more or less lack of social skills, Doepaw had never been one to just be able to talk or chat about anything. It was hard for her. Most of her conversations somehow turned into serious talks about her past, how she saw, or how the world was. She needed this and it seemed the other she did too. Just a pause and a break from all the seriousness that was the world and the older apprentice once again let out a smile. "It's fine... but yes... it is different. From the way... the ground feels... beneath my paws... to where the scents of... the pine forest reaches... my nose." There she was... being unable to even hold the smallest of small talks. Was she well and truly incapable of even just avoiding a heavy subject? It seemed so. "How is it... to hunt and fight... in these marshes?" Something... less serious. But somehow still serious. Slap her upside down and she might as well be golden.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 7th, 2020, 03:37 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Willowfern

Thistlepaw lay there for a second. "I'm fine," He said. "This is normal, and besides," He sighed. "The most she could do to help is give me tansy, and it does help, but not by much." He got to his paws warily. "I'm okay now. Really." He gave her a small smile.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf