It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:16 PM

Old October 21st, 2020, 04:25 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: StarClan Territory

~Reflectionshiver and Growlcry~

Her blue eyes scanned the Starclan territory cautiously with Growlcry right by her side. Reflectionshiver flicked her tail while looking over her daughter with curiosity wondering how Foggybrook was doing these days. Growlcry still had his serious expression carried with him to the afterlife. It was still hilarious to see that her mate's angry looking face everyday even though he was happy with her. Once, she made him try to smile but they both gave up because his frown was a smile. Growlcry motion the way which she saw a glowing puddle that would let her see how well their daughter was doing. One moment they were snickering at the cats who Foggybrook booped on the nose while teh next moment crying over how Shrewpaw was probably Foggybrook's mate by now to watching Growlcry bonk his head when Foggybrook asked for some hugs from the other Shadowclanners.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old October 22nd, 2020, 06:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
I don't think I've ever met someone this stupid in life or death, Icestar thought inwardly, getting a headache.
"Do not abuse your power, Frostbreeze. You demand I strip you of your rank, and then you talk of wanting to be Clan leader? You dare spit on the privilege I've given you? I have put great power in your paws, and all you want to do is whine for more, like a kit. Accept your role and influence your Clan with it yourself--I am not going to fight your battles for you." Her scowl was stern as she spoke, and she took an intimidating step forward.

"Now, do you have any real questions that need answering, or are we done here?" She was growing tired of this already.
Frostbreeze thought for a moment seeing that Icestar was right about the amount of influence she had,” Cobweb seems weak. You have superior knowledge, tell me something stronger than cobweb I can use to patch up wounds.“ she asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 24th, 2020, 02:23 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Frostbreeze thought for a moment seeing that Icestar was right about the amount of influence she had,” Cobweb seems weak. You have superior knowledge, tell me something stronger than cobweb I can use to patch up wounds.“ she asked
Icestar furrowed her brow in irritation, failing at trying not to let it show. I'm no medicine cat! she thought angrily. What's she expect from me? She had to come up with something.

"Caterpillar silk," She told Frostbreeze, as the thought seemed familiar to her somehow. She must know it from somewhere. But this was an acceptable answer for now. "Goodbye for now, Frostbreeze. Use your influence to share your beliefs." The leader was now fading away, done dealing with this she-cat for today.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 26th, 2020, 06:11 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Zesty Mango @The Ink Demon @Rainquail @eerie elysian ]

Irisflame blinked open heavy eyelids, lifting herself from the ground on shaky paws. A long sigh rippled from her maw. Starclan always looked the same. It couldn't hurt to shake up the meeting place a little bit, could it? Even so, she couldn't deny the magic in the air. Stardust glimmered in every inch of air, larger glints of starlight scattered across the landscape. The whitewashed greens and browns of the hollow greeted them warmly. A pleasant birdsong filled the air, and the steady scuffles of prey could be heard for miles. There was a reason you followed the warrior code. And if that reason meant she had to hold off murdering her cousin for this paradise, she supposed that she wouldn't mind that too much.
A soft longing pulled her in the direction of the trees. Slatecloud. As much as she wanted to be pulled in her embrace... She was here for a reason. She couldn't let her own desires get in the way of the others.

Whirling around to face the other medicine cats, the blue-grey molly stated expectantly. They couldn't laze around like rats until Moondown.
"Hurry up, we haven't got all night." She barked, eyes narrowing at Frostbreeze. The molly had better hold her tongue. She wanted these ceremonies and meetings done as quickly as possible.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 27th, 2020, 04:42 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Zesty Mango @The Ink Demon @Rainquail @Moon Lily
Snailswirl
________

Gray-green eyes fluttered open, and the pale tabby nearly sat up with shock. Their eyes were wide, drinking in the starry hills and hollow. Stardust sparkled all around them, and Snailswirl found themself wanting to grab some, despite knowing that they couldn’t. The only ones awake so far were themself and Irisflame, but that was sure to change soon. So, they nudged Coldamber not so gently, yearning for someone familiar to enjoy this spectacular sight with them.

At Irisflame’s impatient tone, they turned toward the cat and dipped their head. She was the most experienced medicine cat here. She would know what to do... hopefully. Yeah? Yeah. Probably.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 27th, 2020, 04:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@eerie elysian @Moon Lily @Rainquail @The Ink Demon

Frostbreeze had actually arrived somewhere different from them and had a conversation with Icestar, it went quite well to her, so when Icestar, just ran off, she saw the other medicine cats and padded over to rejoin them waiting for this to end so she could go back to her soft nest and sleep instead of the uncomfy ground she was on currently.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 27th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

[ @Zesty Mango; @Moon Lily; @eerie elysian; @Rainquail; ]

Ebonyfang left from where he was standing and padded over to the rest of the medicine cats. He was glad to have been able to chat with his father. He didn't know him in life, but now he felt as if he had known him all his life. It sounded as if he had been watching over him. Ebonyfang sat down among the others.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 28th, 2020, 08:29 AM
clearing away the dust

@The Ink Demon

After that painstaking conversation with Frostbreeze, Icestar decided to take the opportunity to speak with Ebonyfang before their meeting was over. Watching over the Starcave, she found where the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice was sleeping, and entered his dream.

"Greetings, Ebonyfang," She dipped her head slightly as she emerged from the shadows, stars glimmering in her pelt. "You have done well serving your clan thus far. I wish to speak with you for a moment."

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 29th, 2020, 12:13 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

[ @punkscape; ]

Ebonyfang opened his eyes once again to see Icestar. The tom didn't know if he wanted to be glad to see her or not. A lot of things happened between them. He didn't feel like he was dong enough. He wanted to be a powerful medicine cat one day, but it was hard to achieve that when he didn't learn much.

"What is it you want to talk about?", he asked, hiding his emotions. He was far more better at doing so than before. He had to be cold to survive. Wasn't that true for trying to belong in this world?

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 29th, 2020, 07:43 AM
clearing away the dust

@The Ink Demon

"I wanted to inform you of my plans for Frostbreeze," She told him, being intentionally vague. She wouldn't mention the more sinister ideas to this one--no, those were saved for Dawnstar. "She is a horribly incompetent cat and will continue to be incompetent as medicine cat. But...ShadowClan can benefit from this. We have the opportunity to be ThunderClan's greatest ally, by training their medicine cat." Icestar paused, allowing Ebonyfang to take in the information for a moment.

"I want you and Irisflame to offer training to her. Insist on it even if she refuses. She is going to be insufferable, but rekindling our alliance with ThunderClan would be greatly beneficial." Icestar was setting ShadowClan up for success beyond the grave. As long as her living minions listened to her, the deceased leader's influence would continue to reign. She couldn't be defeated so easily by something as simple as death.