Lost and Found
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:41 PM

Old January 15th, 2020, 06:49 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Lilyfur2

Perhaps he should give himself a chance.

No, another chance.

Maybe the tenth.

He flicked his brown tipped ear, unsure of what to say.
Snowpaw let his breath out slowly, fear soothingly turning into relief. But the truth still clutched to his heart. "Eagle, I don’t actually know if I really hate you...I-I guess I may, but really, I can manage an unintelligible ball of fluff." He lifted his gaze, smiling weakly before he continued. "But who could I have talked to? Thunderpaw died before I had the chance to befriend him again and tell him again about my troubles, and honestly, I think he was getting tired of my complaining. But I never told him everything, nothing about the thoughts that would float around in my mind as I tossed and turned in my nest." he lifted a paw, licking it and drawing it across his ear, acting as if the whole conversation didnt perturb him.

Maybe the lightly coloured brown tom was right. This was actually getting easier, and his, not-so-heavy-heart-anymore was clearly agreeing.*

He closed his eyes, and tilted his head towards the ground. He could trust him, couldn’t he?
He sat up, gazing unblinkingly into Eaglepaws eyes.

"I hope what you want to admit isn’t as bad. Lizardstripe was my dark forest mentor."

~~~
;-; Sorry!

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; January 15th, 2020 at 06:50 PM.
Old January 15th, 2020, 07:02 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

@Shimm

Snowpaw grumbled as he left the elders den, annoyance showing in his gaze. Why must they complain so often, anycat would believe they were the ones doing all the dirty work. The white tom sighed, finding himself padding over to the only tree in the clearing. He was surprised, it was almost deserted. Unusual for a warm day like this.
He lay down and stretched under the shade of the tree. As he tilted his head up across, his muzzle was caught under a tail. "Great starclan! Shimmeringpaw?" He sat up, hastily pawing his nose to remove the accumulated dirt. "Uh, how are you?" The tom murmured, trying to cover his sudden exlamation.

Last edited by Blazepaw; January 15th, 2020 at 07:02 PM.
Old January 15th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The molly was so focused on herself she didn't even notice the tom who stretched out beside her. Her heart was racing, flinched at Snowpaw from being startled. Shimmeringpaw was trying to slow her breathing before answering back, "I-I'm okay-y-y." She stammered, blue eyes avoiding his. "Do y-you want this spot? I-I'll m-move." She sat up, half of her body clean and the other half still dirty.
@Snowblaze
Old January 15th, 2020, 07:45 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The molly was so focused on herself she didn't even notice the tom who stretched out beside her. Her heart was racing, flinched at Snowpaw from being startled. Shimmeringpaw was trying to slow her breathing before answering back, "I-I'm okay-y-y." She stammered, blue eyes avoiding his. "Do y-you want this spot? I-I'll m-move." She sat up, half of her body clean and the other half still dirty.
@Snowblaze
Snowpaw paused mid-stroke, blinking curiously at the young apprentice. He purred with mild laughter as he relaxed again. "No, you’re fine." He shook out his fur, removing the grass and seeds that had been latched to his fur. He didn’t like to be unkempt, but he didn’t particularly wash too much either. Too much energy.
"Training?" He vaguely inquired, gazing at her fur questioningly.
Old January 15th, 2020, 08:29 PM
eternally tired

@Shimm @Dirtfur

"EEP! I m-mean, w-we were, We just w-wanted t-to. I m-mean l-like. W-we were j-just" Sparrowkit stuttered. Sparrowkit didn't want to get in trouble at all. He hid behind Sunkit as he boasted about protecting the clan.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 15th, 2020, 08:30 PM
Queen of Laziness

"Yeah." She said quietly, "My m-mentor Goldencloud is very persistent-t." Shimmeringpaw sat back down and returned to cleaning her pelt. She was keen on keeping it clean because appearance is everything. Looking over at the apprentice she noticed the grass stains and grass falling out from shaking. "What a-about you?" Politely asking not knowing what to do when someone is around. Due to her anxiety, nerves, and shyness, it made it very hard for the molly to not stray away from her brother's shadow.
@Snowblaze
Old January 15th, 2020, 08:39 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Ever @Shimm @Heartstruck ]

The marbled tom's tail lowered as he received no answer from the leader, instead having his mentor begin to reply. He paid no mind to her, however, and simply lowered his ears and turned toward the supposed 'patrol' that had gathered. Palepaw's eyes looked between all of the cats, a frown clear on his lips as he waited for one of them to move. He hadn't been outside the camp for a few moons, and even then, that was when his Momma carried him to the Clan. The apprentice's ears lowered and he stared silently toward the Clan entrance, preparing himself to step outside of the camp.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 15th, 2020, 08:53 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
He gasped “Cheater!” Before leaping after the two, long legs pumping faster then ever, quickly gaining on the pair, barely a tail length behind the two, makings valiant leap and ending smack dab in the middle of the two other kittens. “Didn’t think I would catch up that fast didja!”
Grumbling, she flicked Asterkit with her tail. And to end the race altogether, she put on one last burst of speed, reaching the prey pile. She slapped her paw down on a large fish, grinning wildly.
"Aha!" Mosskit exclaimed triumphantly.
~
(someone had to end it)
@CheetahPelt @Bluepetal

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old January 15th, 2020, 09:15 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@~WolfDen~ @Shimm

The survivor purred in amusement, seeing his kits -or one of them- eager to help their clan. "You will protect the clan someday," Dirtfur meowed softly like a queen in a nursery. "But for now, you are a valuable thing in this clan, so the warriors are protecting while you are in the nursery." he explained to the adopted kits.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 15th, 2020, 09:35 PM
Queen of Laziness

(I know that I am spelling protect wrong, I'm doing it since he's a kit)
"But I wanna protact them!" Sunkit crouching with his hindlegs still standing. Acting like his adopted father was the enemy and swiped at his front paws. "The warriors need meeeeeeee." He wailed at Dirtfur.
@Dirtfur @~WolfDen~