Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 08:42 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:35 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:26 AM
Search Party!
Last post by Myling
Today 08:25 AM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2018, 12:58 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The dark colored she-cat purred in return, taking the muzzle and returning it with affection. Every cat in ShadowClan could tell you a story about getting snapped at and sassed by Rosepaw, and yet she was honestly so soft and caring. It warmed the feline’s heart that the two siblings had such a strong connection that they could see right through any spiky- or sad- exterior and look at what was really there. Sighing as her sister realized the truth Flashpaw was dreading to tell her herself, she sat down wearily. To deprive her sister of becoming a warrior alongside her was heartbreaking- but they had to face the facts. With Flashpaw constantly sinking into a state of depression and having stress-related memory loss issues, there was no way that they’d ever become warriors at the same time. It was unfair of Rosepaw to build up her own hope and then have it be torn down once more. The smoky black tabby she-cat gave a half-smile to her heartbroken sister. “It’s not the path StarClan has layed out for us, Rosepaw. And it’s for the best. This way, I’ll be in better health and you...” she fought to make the situation a win-win for them both. “...get to say your sister is the medicine cat apprentice of ShadowClan!” Embarrasing and cheesy, sure, but the medicine cat apprentice didn’t want to sound selfish. Instead of words, which might make the situation more awkward, she rested her tail on her sibling’s back. “It’s not like I’m moving Clans,” she murmured. “I’ll always be around and open for visits- though watch out for Daydream while you’re there!” Flashpaw purred deeply. Her affection ran deep for this apprentice.
Her pale green eyes aglow with admiration and pride in her littermate, Rosepaw sat up a little taller, straightening herself out and smiling back at Flashpaw. Her sister was right. She would be able to say that her flesh and blood littermate was the medicine cat apprentice of ShadowClan. Underneath their leader and deputy, that was one of the highest honored positions available to a cat. After a bit though, her characteristically mischievous mask lay ever present across her expression and it was obvious that she was thinking up another one of her infamous plots. "Perhaps we could play a couple tricks on ol' Daydream when they're away. Rearrange the herb storage? Toss all the cobwebs into the water outside to get them pre-soaked? It'll be a breeze since you're their apprentice now!" Rosepaw suggested, tail-tip twitching back and forth as she told her sister her idea. It seemed perfectly funny to her, and something that would definitely add excitement to her rather mundane life as of late. Training had been going slow, and maybe it would even cheer up her sister - she knew that even though Flashpaw was happy now, her heart was shrouded in darkness most times, and it pained her to see the black feline that way. A grin stretched across the entirety of her face as she watched Flashpaw, hoping she'd agree to one of her pranks. "It's been so long since I've pulled anything - I've been good, I promise! But just this once, wouldn't it be fun to join me before you're swept up into the world of herb training?"
Old April 4th, 2018, 01:09 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[
once shadetail had bitten onto the stick they didnt care to count down from three, it would only make the body more tense. instead, they immediately pushed downward, after a moment feeling the blades of the bone shift into place and lock. this would cause the tissue to completely move in the body, which is what causes all of the pain and dullness in that area. "Feel better, i hope?" they questioned,"youll be sore for a few days, nothing that poppyseeds cant help you with."
A grunt escaped Shadetail's gritted teeth as Daydream pushed down on his shoulder. A quick snap, and he felt most of the dullness fade away, only an ache left from the nearly excruciating pain he'd felt mere moments before. It hurt quite a bit more than the gray tom had been prepared for, but nothing to squabble over. "Thanks, Daydream," he muttered, though his tone was grateful and respectful. It was a few moments before he felt okay to get up and put weight on it. As the warrior heaved himself to his paws, he gingerly placed his forepaw on the ground. Daydream was right; he could tell almost instantly that it would be a limp for a few days, but it wasn't anything Shadetail couldn't handle. "I've had worse injuries," he chuckled, shrugging his good shoulder as he looked up to the medicine cat. He felt accepted here, for the first time since joining ShadowClan. He felt as though Daydream was able to see through his dark past to who he was trying to be now. "And thanks for, you know... not really caring about my past."
Old April 4th, 2018, 01:18 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He sighs softly and he nuzzles his his mate’s cheek “ my love you have to eat and this is the plumpest prey in the pile, my love the kits need food my love if needed I’ll go get something else but.. please my love the kits need food” he says with a soft purr
"N-no I w-want a m-miscar-riage!" Wildstrike yelped not meaning it as he felt the hard kicks and squirms of their kits, "I w-w-want to be a-a-able to e-eat pr-ey I love without vomiting and s-s-sleep with you w-w--without g-g-g-getting up and not being a-a-ble to rest anymore!" He bawled once again headbutting Silverscar this time getting an even worse nosebleed, "I hate you and I hate our stupid kits!"
Old April 4th, 2018, 01:21 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"N-no I w-want a m-miscar-riage!" Wildstrike yelped not meaning it as he felt the hard kicks and squirms of their kits, "I w-w-want to be a-a-able to e-eat pr-ey I love without vomiting and s-s-sleep with you w-w--without g-g-g-getting up and not being a-a-ble to rest anymore!" He bawled once again headbutting Silverscar this time getting an even worse nosebleed, "I hate you and I hate our stupid kits!"
He sighs softly “ fine if you hate me I guess I should go” obviously faking his sadness as he begins to stand up and turn to walk out of the den.
Old April 4th, 2018, 01:43 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

A beautiful cream colored she-cat sat in the suns rays letting it warm her fur. Berrypaws eyes scanned the area, looking for a certain cat. I wonder where he is, she thought with a frown. With a shrug she closed her eyes, enjoying the suns rays as she waited, if he wanted to spend time with her he could come to her.
@Raven & Co @Echofall
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; April 4th, 2018 at 01:43 PM.
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:18 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He sighs softly “ fine if you hate me I guess I should go” obviously faking his sadness as he begins to stand up and turn to walk out of the den.
"No you need to feed me! I can't do it myself because of the dark forest spawns in my belly are making so weak!" Wildstrike bawled pouting as he yanked Silverscar's tail.
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:19 PM

My Mood: Lonely

GingerFrost stepped casually through the clearing, his orange pelt shifting with each step. He then stopped, settling back on his haunches. His blue eyes glowed as they swept back and forth through the clearing. The ginger tom had no particular thought on his mind, it wandered from subject to subject, never resting for more than a second.

(@Fuzzyfeline Sorry writer's block)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; April 4th, 2018 at 02:20 PM.
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:22 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No you need to feed me! I can't do it myself because of the dark forest spawns in my belly are making so weak!" Wildstrike bawled pouting as he yanked Silverscar's tail.
He purrs softly as he begins to nuzzle his head against his cheek “ than eat my love the birds is all they have until next hunting party please my love eat..” he says pushing the birds to him “ if you truly hate me and the kits than don’t eat them but if you really love and care for me and the little ones eat they’re hungry and food will calm them my love please..”
Old April 4th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@RedHead
[Sorry this is late]

It was dawn in the ShadowClan clearing. Pine needles covered the soft ground as the sun slowly inched up the pale hued sky. A gentle breeze ruffled them as it swept though the pine grove ShadowClan called home. Dampness and pine sap clung in the air giving a strong but refreshing secant. With the coolness of the wind and shadowy ground it was a wonderful place for any ShadowClan cat.

In the clearing was a blue gray molly her short fur sleek and clean looking like it had just been groomed. Her head was held high but no pride showed in her ocean blue eyes. Intact the showed nothing to give away the molly's state of mind. Two words could describe her, emotionless and dissent. Why? Well no one really knows, not even her closest kin. It's as if she has no soul. Her heart broken and unrepeatable. But that's not the case this warrior has a soul like a burning fire and her heart is as strong as the strongest of storms never has it been broken. It's fire is just to hot for anyone to get to close without being burned.
Who is this molly? She is none other then Oceanfur an average warrior in ShadowClan. Nothing's special about her not her coat nor eyes not her skills nor kin. Nothing stands out about her other then her emotionless and dissent actions. Her personality so hard to understand but other Clans just think she's a normal ShadowClan cat. Cold, harsh and heartless but that is not true. The molly was not heartless she is cold and harsh though.

Standing up Oceanfur headed to the fresh kill pile her tail slightly flicking with each step. It was longer then most of her Clanmates' but not to much. Reaching the pile she grabbed a lizard. Thank StarClan. The thought ran though her mind. Why bother? Why would they care about a lizard? They don't care about some of their descents. She added to herself taking her prey by a patch of pine needles. What her mind wanted to say was that StarClan didn't care about her. But couldn't bring herself to even think it.
Settling down she began to eat. Oceanfur let her thoughts wonder as she didn't see anyone else in camp that'd care. Haftgaze's missing probably tired of all the pointless fighting. Soon she was deep in thought witch was quite unusual for this molly but a lot was on her mind. To much to list.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 4th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Foxflame felt her paw miss. She went to spin so she could go in for another attack, but she had moved right into her apprentices paw.

(Im sorry I hadn't responded In a while. Iv been really busy.)
Coalpaw purred in satisfaction. "I did it!" He padded to his mentor.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Closed Thread