Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
by Ian
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:12 PM
Cougar attack!
Last post by squidz
Today 11:58 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 11:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@FadingEchoes @JaxenAmethyst @G29 @Kolabear360 (New life~ )

It was late afternoon in the ShadowClan nursery. The sun slowly slipping down the sky leaving it crimson red with flakes of scarlet and pink mixed in. In the back corner of the dark nursery laid a ginger molly her flaks so swollen it looked like she'd burst. With bright green eyes haft closed she took a deep breath. This would be Orangepetal's third litter of kits and they were coming! She could feel them squirming inside of her trying to get out. Yes the ginger queen had done this two times already but it was something the excited and scared you every time. "Thornpath?" She called quietly hoping that her mate was there. A wave of pain hit her making her suddenly gasp but she swollowed down the pain and focused on breathing and pushing. With a heave she had her first kit, a tom kit looking almost exactly like his father. Orangepetal nipped his air sack and began covering him with licks till he took his fitprst breath. Relieved she pulled her son closer to her as she felt another kit coming. Trying her best to keep her breath stedy and herself from wailing in pain, she clinched onto a piece of wood she'd asked another queen to get her. Soon three other kits were born all three females. The queen had cleaned them and pulled them close tired from having them. Drowsily she looked for her mate but was to tired to find him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 4th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
Coalpaw purred in satisfaction. "I did it!" He padded to his mentor.
"Great job," Foxflame said happily, "I think this is a good time to end this training session." She said standing up.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old April 4th, 2018, 09:14 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Treestep's and Duskthorn's interference did little to stop or calm Wildstrike from pulling out his fur or freaking out if anything it made him pull harder and whimper louder seeing as Treestep's and Duskthorn's voices just seemed to come back as white noise to Wildstrike making him perceive them as them yelling from how loud they seemed to be. Now, anxiety and panic attacks had never been his foray but lately, he had been having lots of problems. Like cramps, nausea, now the seizure, and overall just a much more fragile mental state than that before pregnancy. "W-W-W-WW-when e-e-ever I h-h-hh-have a p-p-anic a-a-attack wi-ith S-s-s-silverscar he s-s-sings t-to m-me and d-d-distra-cts m-me w-w-with k-k-kitten na-mes b-b-b-bu-t he n-n-nev-er y-y-yells at -m-me!" Wildstrike bawled shuddering like a leaf would in the breeze. @Liekki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn rubbed his forehead and sighed, "I thought we should resolve the issue, not go around it. All I was trying to say was that you and your kits are going to be fine." He was angry internally at both his own careless behavior and Wildstrike's constant neediness. "Treestep wasn't trying to yell, he was just upset because he's worried about you. We're worried about you," Duskthorn wobbled. He decided to sit down so he could ease his shaking legs and have more stability. Ever since Wildstrike's pregnancy, he had been so much more sensitive and anything could set him off, and Duskthorn missed the Wildstrike that made sarcastic comments and laughed at him for avoiding frogs. @Boba Fett
Quote:
"B-But we're not g-going to be fine Duskthorn! O-O-Open up your e-eyes! Ever h-h-heard of a cat si-milar to me kitting correctly? Yeah, you haven't because e-e-ee-every cat that is similar to me dies tr-trying! I'm not like you Duskthorn where I have all the parts necessary to correctly carry and b-b-bore kits! Sure I have some of them but definitely not the ones that assist in labor!" Wildstrike growled snapping out of his drowner mood to give Duskthorn what he needed to know were cold hard facts, "and don't even think for a moment I want to be pregnant! It's the literal dark forest in more ways than one!" @Boba Fett
Quote:

Duskthorn pinched his mouth shut, knowing he had to think before he said something he regretted. He took a deep breath before responding, "I'm a tom now and I don't want to have kits. If I could give these 'parts' to you I would because I sure don't want them. Don't tell me how lucky I am to be biologically female because I wish I wasn't." He squeezed his eyes shut and said, "we know you have a hard life, Wildstrike. We have said over and over again how sorry we are you have to live like this, but maybe you could lighten up a bit. I don't need your depressed attitude and I don't think you do either. Try at least to see this whole thing neutral or even on the bright side so that you aren't sulking all of the time." He gritted his teeth and opened his eyes, looking up to the sky with exasperation. "I know you're going to be mad at me for saying this, but you should be happy that you're going to be a father. We all sympathize with you, but right now you're being a bit unreasonable. Sorry for taking up so much of your precious time to get this into your head, but it would be better for all of us if you tried to look on the bright side," he said quickly in one breath. He stepped away from the two cats and faced away from them, hanging his head and waiting for Wildstrike's reply, which would no doubt be angry. @Boba Fett

(Oof, don't mess with Duskthorn, he's in his ranting mode.)
Quote:
"I know that! I was just stating facts Duskthorn and the fact is you can have kits! I know you're male never once have I doubted you about that I was just saying you. can. carry. kits. if. you. would. so. choose!" Wildstrike hissed ignoring the hard cramping in his stomach and taking it off as just stress, "And you know something else Duskthorn I miss the old me just as much as you! The old me. The happy me. The bright me. The smiling me. The sarcastic me. The laughing me. The gone me." He deadpanned letting out a dry hack and wiping away a bigger amount then he expected off the side of his mouth, "I just feel so empty inside. And whenever I don't feel empty I feel upset or mad and when I try to happy I just feel like you and Treestep will think I'm a fake and hate me. You do hate me don't you?" He mumbled starting to paw the ground and frown wincing as he started to see that odd light again.
Quote:

Duskthorn rolled his eyes, now really annoyed. "I know that, Wildstrike. Thank you so much for reminding me," he spat, turning to look at his brother. He huffed loudly, "I know you've changed and stuff and you've got a lot going on, but that doesn't mean you can treat the rest of us like crowfood. We count too, Wildstrike. Sure I love you... and sure I get angry and sarcastic sometimes, but every once in a while you could stop complaining all of the time!" He growled lightly, shaking his head. "Your stress and pessimism is bringing us down and is no doubt bad for your health. If you would just stop stressing out and ignoring everything good we try to do for you, you would see that we try to help you! If you would just open your eyes and show a little appreciation, you would see everything that I try to do to make your life easier," he yelled, his fur raised. "Stop being so dramatic!" he screeched, using his catchphrase once more. "If we hated you, we wouldn't be here! We would have left you in this place all alone to die and drown in your own blood. I wouldn't have saved your life because you were choking on blood. And you wouldn't have had that incident if you would calm down and think before you start complaining about only the bad things and losing your head over it. It's not my fault you're in this state, you've done this to yourself by forcing yourself into a set state of mind, refusing to see how lucky you are. None of has easy lives, sometimes you need to deal with it, get over it, and make yourself stronger instead of weaker by constantly fussing." He breathed heavily, wanting to say more but fearing that he had already said too much. "I'm done trying to save you, Wildstrike. Sometimes you need to save yourself." He turned his back and squeezed his eyes shut, keeping his watery eyes from forming tears. @Boba Fett

(Poor Treestep... trying to be the mediator...)
(Yeah, I was just about to say how bad I feel for Treestep... Things really aren't working out for any of these brothers, are they?)

Treestep just gaped in horror at his brothers. Sometimes he couldn't believe what these two could yell to each other,"But-But-But!" he was about to say that they were just being nice to each other a few moments ago, but there was no point. Neither of them would listen. Instead, he tried something else, fairly sure that it would fail,"Wildstrike. We know what you're going through is hard. All were trying to say is it would be hard for us too, though not nearly as hard it would be for you," a tear slid from his eye,"And we're trying to say that we're here for you," then he turned to Duskthorn,"You can't just abandon him Duskthorn! He's family! It's not his fault he's been acting the way he has, he's already explained it to us. Hormones. He can't control that," Treestep pleaded. Was his family falling apart? It couldn't be...
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @king kaleb! ]

A sharp, chilling wind sliced through the dark fur of a small she-cat, her eyes squinted against the freezing gusts. Her paws fought to move with each step, limbs practically screaming with fatigue. Shrieking, she caught a glimpse of a too-familiar brown pelt churning beneath hideously large waves, being slammed against cliff faces so slick with rain and riverwater they looked black. His jaws moved as he coughed and spat, yet his words, which sounded so clear and menace-filled, sounded directly in her ears. As she spun around frantically, she heard his jeering taunts. I was only your friend because I took pity on you. You were too weak to save me. It’s your fault I’m dead. Crying and wailing, Flashpaw tried desperately to fight the gusts of winds that grew stronger with each step she took, whipping her from side to side. They pushed and shoved at her frail form, until finally, with the cries of Branchpaw echoing around her, she was swept away in the wind.

Flashpaw awoke with a start, her throat hoarse from use, panting and shocked. Her figure trembled as she looked around, confused at her surroundings. There. A familiar pelt in all of this confusion. Daydream. At once her form relaxed slightly, her wide eyes dropping back to neutrality. The previous events of the past few days flooded back. She was chosen as the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice. Servalwing was no longer her mentor. And, best of all- no more stress-inducing warrior training. Unfortunately, alongside the happenings from the past few days, her memories of the nightmare came back, too. Anxiously, she glanced around, hoping that she hadn’t woken the medicine cat- or anyone else in the Clan, for that matter. Seeing as her throat was sore and harsh, she had most likely been screaming in her sleep. Whether there was actually any words associated with her shrieks was another question.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:04 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Cobrapaw gazed at the two and gave a small smile. "Hey Blackpaw." The tom mewed, at least, she seemed to be a lot calmer than Berrypaw, he saw how she was glaring at Blackpaw, but didn't know the reason, he mentally questionned himself at that and gave Berrypaw a nod as she questionned if he had just woken up. "Yeah, just woke up Berry." He admitted and gazed at the two, the brown tabby's tail was by his side as he gave Blackpaw and Berrypaw a smile.
“That’s..good.” Berrypaw said quietly as she gazed warmly at him until he smiled at both she-cats. She looked away, her claw tips digging into the ground as she growled softly. She wondered why this other she-cat was suddenly friendly with him but she wouldn’t ask, she would just find did out for herself. Her gaze turned to Blackpaw and nodded in greeting, her eyes cold.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; April 4th, 2018 at 11:12 PM.
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:15 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
"Why can't you hunt something plump and big for me!? Don't you love me enough to get me food and sweet treats when I'm upset!" Wildstrike whined pushing the birds away before wincing at a cramp in his belly. "You're supposed to purr and nuzzle me and compliment me and ask how I'm doing and if I'm not feeling well you're supposed to do everything to make me feel better and you never ever do! It's always just I love you and nothing else!" He ranted before wincing again at the end as he received more hard kicks and squirms. @Broken Madness
He purrs softly and begins to pick up the birds and soon walk out suddenly after a while he comes back with a plump rabbit instead, he lays it down in front of him and begins to lay down by him and nuzzle his head against his “ I love you hopefully this will make you feel better my beautiful adorable angel?”
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:18 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Blackpaw smiled warmly at Cobrapaw, then turned to Berrypaw, confusion from her sudden mood switch evident in her gaze. Maybe she's bipolar, Blackpaw thought, but shook the thought out of her head, no.. probably grumpy. "Hi! Who're you?" She meowed, wanting to know the possibly new friend's identity.
@Tazzy @Raven & Co

Old April 5th, 2018, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“That’s..good.” Berrypaw said quietly as she gazed warmly at him until he smiled at both she-cats. She looked away, her claw tips digging into the ground as she growled softly. She wondered why this other she-cat was suddenly friendly with him but she wouldn’t ask, she would just find did out for herself. Her gaze turned to Blackpaw and nodded in greeting, her eyes cold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Blackpaw smiled warmly at Cobrapaw, then turned to Berrypaw, confusion from her sudden mood switch evident in her gaze. Maybe she's bipolar, Blackpaw thought, but shook the thought out of her head, no.. probably grumpy. "Hi! Who're you?" She meowed, wanting to know the possibly new friend's identity.
@Tazzy @Raven & Co
Cobrapaw gazed at the two, smiling. "Oh, Blackpaw, this is Berrypaw." He mewed and quickly ate his piece of prey before getting up and closer to the two she-cats, licking their cheeks, he was kind of surprised to hear Berrypaw growling, why was she mad? "So, what are you two doing today?" The apprentice asked, sitting in front of them, he didn't know both were kind of after him as of now, he had always been like that, he was bad with feelings, but he couldn't be blamed, he didn't have many cats around him.
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:10 AM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He purrs softly and begins to pick up the birds and soon walk out suddenly after a while he comes back with a plump rabbit instead, he lays it down in front of him and begins to lay down by him and nuzzle his head against his “ I love you hopefully this will make you feel better my beautiful adorable angel?”
"Did you catch it, sweetie?" Wildstrike mewed so pained that he didn't really have the strength to be mean though he did smile at the beautiful adorable angel part, "N-N-No just forget that even if you didn't catch it I'd still eat it~ Now, will you pwease lay down and give me a belly rub and song?" He cooed trying to look as vulnerable and sickly looking as possible to guilt trip Silverscar as he took a shaking bite of the rabbit, "tomorrow I'm going to move into the nursery so will you help me make a nest that's nice and fluffy for the babies so they won't get cold?" Wildstrike whimper imaging his little smol fuzzy silver kittens crying because of the night chill and catching greencough and dying. @Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; April 5th, 2018 at 01:52 PM.
Old April 5th, 2018, 09:34 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
"Should we check it out?" Dangerhawk asked. He walked closer to the border and smelled the air and then he smelled something else he didn't know what it was so he just sat there trying to figure what the smell was.
Crowheart looked skeptically at the other tom. First, he was frightened of his own Clanmate, and now he was attempting a brave face? "Sure," he sighed, following the feline to the border. He watched him sit and smell the air, and as the tom got a confused look, he froze. Was that dog? He quickly parted his jaws once more and looked around. Silence. That's when he relaxed. The scent was stale; it was probably just a dog that passed by a few days ago. Turning back to Dangerhawk, Crowheart answered breezily, "All clear."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread