Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:12 AM
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:55 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2016, 02:56 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight finished dealing with Kestrelglide, as he felt the Warriors boys grow cold and still. He shot a glance over to Horsefeather and noted the tom was also done with Tumbleclaw. He flicked his pale gaze forwards again, landing this time in two very vocal cats, elders it seemed almost. He squared his shoulder too, preparing if the boisterous tom sprang at him. He gave a silent flick of his tail to Gorsefeather. He would have taken out the vocal apprentice as well, but knew that would not have gone over well either. Instead he glared at the couple across from him. True, the Savannah admired their courage, especially after what they just witnessed. "And how do you know that's what I plan to do?" He sneered. "How do you know ? I'm not rooting out the weak ones, the unloyal, the dishonest, the disobedient ones?" He continued, his voice beginning to rise with emphasis. He continued slowly forwards as he spoke, hoping that his loyal deputy followed him.
The mates bristled at his words, and Swiftbreeze spoke up for the first time against Singenight himself rather than just pleading with Rainsplash or agreeing with him. "You don't root out the weak with death and exile, you train them and make them no longer just that! Ruling through threat and power, an iron paw, is going to lead to the destruction of the clan. Either through rebelling... or its inability to sustain itself beneath your rule!" Her words were punctuated with hisses, and the silver tabby watched the clan around them. If they were to die, they'd have to assure that they left behind a message that might give reason for those more powerful than them. That one couldn't let evil just walk on by, that even if they were to fail they must try with all they had. A martyr could galvanize them!
Old December 1st, 2016, 04:55 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
"Ichigo, interesting name." He said with voice calm. "What are you doing here?"
Well um I got lost.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:36 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Well um I got lost.
Mountainclaw ran through the forest as fast as he could. He was running away from his clan,and singenight,mostly singenight. Suddenly he smelt singenight and stopped cold. He slowley crept up a tree to watch. When he saw singenight with the loner he gasped. Then,he quickly put his paw over his mouth. He hoped no one had heard him. He knew singenight was going to attack the loner,and so,he crouched down,ready to pounce on singenight. Suddenly, he slipped and fell right between the two cats. He looked up at the loner."quick get away from him!!!he is a killer!!!"he screamed.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:39 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Mountainclaw ran through the forest as fast as he could. He was running away from his clan,and singenight,mostly singenight. Suddenly he smelt singenight and stopped cold. He slowley crept up a tree to watch. When he saw singenight with the loner he gasped. Then,he quickly put his paw over his mouth. He hoped no one had heard him. He knew singenight was going to attack the loner,and so,he crouched down,ready to pounce on singenight. Suddenly, he slipped and fell right between the two cats. He looked up at the loner."quick get away from him!!!he is a killer!!!"he screamed.
Ichihara looks at the cat with curiosity "he is not a killer."
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:44 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Heartkit looked a little puzzled at Rainkit's hesitation to answer her question. Her tail twitched a little, and she looked a little confused and frustrated before she shrugged. She guessed that Rainkit probably hadn't ever really had a best friend before- or a friend at all. "Oh, um...great. Thanks." She mewed, sounding as unsure as Rainkit himself had a moment before. "N-no, not that I can tell...it smells pretty old. Not as strong or as- as dangerous as it did before." Heartkit analyzed, realizing that the scent seemed a little stale and strange, not to mention quite as dangerous as it had the previous time she had scented it. "O-oh. Yeah...I mean I hope it's out by now...I really hope that it's gone by now...maybe it's- maybe it's out. Who would do that, anyway? Who would purposely try to kill another Clan like that?" Heartkit asked, her expression terrified. The excitement of adventure worn off, all she could remember from scenting the smoke was the sight of the flames, the sounds of panicked cats, the expressions on their faces as they realized they either wouldn't be able to get out, and the realization that the Camp would most likely never be the same. If it would, she would probably either be an apprentice or warrior by the time it happened. She glanced over at Rainkit, her terror obvious in her blue hues now.
Something got caught in Rainkit's throat, at first he thought it was some left over ash or smoke but to his surprise it was words? He was dumbstruck. It was on the tip of his tongue! It was something he wanted to tell Heartkit. She's not just a clan-mate, I guess she's my best friend? But I always told myself I don't need 'friends'. His tail lashed with frustration, What's the word i'm looking for? He sighed with defeat getting lost in his thoughts and questions. I'll have moons to think about it, I hope she isn't bugged by what I said though. As she described the scent of the smoke his tense shoulders relaxed. "Good, it must be stale then." Rainkit breathed in through his nose as if her were sniffing the air but as usual it just filled his lungs with air, and nothing more. He thought about what the she-cat said for a long moment before replying calmly, "The clans have been and always will be rivals. It makes sense that they would try to get rid of some competition, I just don't know why they didn't do it sooner." He looked at Heartkit and realized what he said was quite rude and even a bit evil. "Oh I didn't mean-" The fear in her blue eyes was clear now and he regretted reminding her about the fire. It reminded him of their first adventure out on the moors where she was too fearful to go out further and they had to return back to camp. I don't blame her... The fires were scary. Rainkit's tail drooped in slight disappointment, "We can go back to the nursery if you'd like." He asked her with a shrug.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Something got caught in Rainkit's throat, at first he thought it was some left over ash or smoke but to his surprise it was words? He was dumbstruck. It was on the tip of his tongue! It was something he wanted to tell Heartkit. She's not just a clan-mate, I guess she's my best friend? But I always told myself I don't need 'friends'. His tail lashed with frustration, What's the word i'm looking for? He sighed with defeat getting lost in his thoughts and questions. I'll have moons to think about it, I hope she isn't bugged by what I said though. As she described the scent of the smoke his tense shoulders relaxed. "Good, it must be stale then." Rainkit breathed in through his nose as if her were sniffing the air but as usual it just filled his lungs with air, and nothing more. He thought about what the she-cat said for a long moment before replying calmly, "The clans have been and always will be rivals. It makes sense that they would try to get rid of some competition, I just don't know why they didn't do it sooner." He looked at Heartkit and realized what he said was quite rude and even a bit evil. "Oh I didn't mean-" The fear in her blue eyes was clear now and he regretted reminding her about the fire. It reminded him of their first adventure out on the moors where she was too fearful to go out further and they had to return back to camp. I don't blame her... The fires were scary. Rainkit's tail drooped in slight disappointment, "We can go back to the nursery if you'd like." He asked her with a shrug.
"Yeah, I guess that would be the word for it." Heartkit shrugged, unsure of how he knew the word for it when she hadn't. Oh well, she guessed that was how things went sometimes. She could see that he was thinking about something, and was obviously quite confused about it, although why she wasn't quite sure. "Um. Rainkit, uh...whatever you're thinking about at the moment, I'm here to listen- y'know, if you need someone to talk to, you can...trust me." Heartkit mewed, sounding a little more awkward than she usually did, since she wasn't sure what was wrong with her friend. Everything felt awkward...the world around her felt like it were one of the most awkward things in the universe. She wasn't sure why though. "Oh! Oh, I...I mean...aren't there- aren't there some cats who are friends in other Clans? I- I think it would be n-nicer for the Clans to get along, we would...we would be stronger if we were to help each other...instead of- instead of trying to destroy each other," Heartkit mewed, shifting from paw to paw. Her eyes dulled a little and her ears tilted backwards, her tail twitching back and forth as she did so. She wasn't quite sure what Rainkit had meant by his statement. Would he- had he been older- taken a part in something like this? Would he have gone against the other Clans, perhaps even against the wishes of the leader themselves, and tried to destroy a whole other Clan? Somehow that didn't sound quite like something that Rainkit would do, and she doubted it sincerely. "No! No, don't apologize. It's uh, it's fine. WE can go on if you want to, I mean it'll be better then...then being bored, right?" Heartkit asked, her expression brightening a lot more although it was obvious that there was something bothering her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:59 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Ichihara looks at the cat with curiosity "he is not a killer."
Mountainclaw prepared for whatever singenight was going to do to him "yes he is. He killed his own clanmates just to show his power!!".
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 1st, 2016, 06:06 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Singenight flicked his tail. He moved slowly away from Sorrelskip and addressed the tom cat. "Alright then, we have a deal. I will see to it that you will be respected." He mewed calmly, his pale gaze never leaving the toms gaze, a sign of confidence. He took a step forwards and began moving his paws towards the camp, delighted with the day's work. "This way to the camp, Hannibal." He called over his shoulder already trotting off to was the clearing, keeping a slower pace for both Hannibal to follow and Sorrelskip to keep up, in case her movements were hindered by her swollen stomach.
@Duskflight
Sorrelskip didn't exactly like having to watch her behavior around this new cat- it just sounded so boring. Sighing quietly, she looked over towards her mate someway happily, her gaze gleaming with happiness as she thought about her kits, trying to keep up even being a queen at the moment. "Sounds like a plan- Windclan sleeps out on the moors, if you're alright with that- but if you need anything more shady, I'm sure we can get something together for you." It was a lot to do for just a simple newcomer, but Hannibal was never a simple newcomer to this clan. He stank of Dusk Syndicate, but that may be only just a rumor- the only true thing about this cat was that he was a murderer, maybe even a cannibal by his actions. Gesturing to Galeslip's body, she looked towards the British Shorthair, cocking her head. "Hey, do you... just want to leave that there? Just asking."

Last edited by Fel; December 1st, 2016 at 06:07 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 06:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit had half been expecting Adderpaw to go back to her carefree, happy self in a matter of minutes, although he should have guessed that the trauma she had been put through was enough to keep her calm and mellow for quite a while. His brown tail twitched with slight discomfort, as he had been expecting a more sure reply of what to do. Adderpaw had always seemed to know what to do, and now that she was so unsure, she was making Pinekit feel quite nervous. "Oh, well...uh...it doesn't matter to me, I suppose..." His voice trailed off and he thought for a while, remembering how fun it had been to go out in the territory before. But, seeing Adderpaw's already dejected expression, and remembering that breaking the rules wasn't exactly her favorite thing, he screwed up his maw in thought before sighing, slumping a little as he did so. "Look, um...I don't know if you're exactly, uh...up to having me come with you out in the territory, I know- I know breaking the rules isn't your favorite thing to do, and, err...well, I suppose it might be better, if, uh...if we just stayed here for now." Pinekit mewed, with a slight flinch at his awkward tone. He was beginning to wonder whether he had done the right thing in telling her. If he hadn't told her, they would still be sitting and talking, and he probably would have gotten information that he wanted out of her. Still, there was no harm in just asking for what he wanted...although perhaps not at the moment, seeing as how she was so upset. What's happening to me? Just a moon ago, I wouldn't have cared how she felt- I would have gotten that information! Pinekit thought in alarm, realizing that he was definitely changing. These changes weren't necessarily good or bad, they were just a part of growing up. He had known he would probably grow out of his lying, cheating ways at some point- but he hadn't expected it to be this soon or feel like this at all.

"And, um...I want to- to thank you again. For- for giving me another chance." Pinekit cleared his throat and looked away, avoiding any sort of eye contact with her. How could she stand to look at him? Or talk to him? How could she be here and even paying attention to him? He was nothing better than a cheat, and a liar...and yet Adderpaw had given him a second chance, something that hurt because he knew that he didn't deserve it. No matter what his somewhat large ego was telling him, that he did because he was willing to go the distance or whatever, he knew deep down that she had given him what he didn't deserve and what he most likely would never deserve. This second chance. But thankfully for him, he had a cat like Adderpaw who was willing to show him that friendship had to be two-sided. She would give him a chance, if he were willing to give up his old ways and just be her friend. Not a liar, not a cheat, not some sort of a rude, selfish kit...just her friend. He didn't like using his old harsh tone, after getting used to the smooth purr he had used for so long, but he knew at least for now that he wouldn't be able to use the sound. Even if he had liked it somewhat better than his old harsh tone. Pinekit chanced a glance up, searching Adderpaw's face for any sign of a smile, of any sort of her old personality...wondering if maybe, just maybe, she would be able to fight her feelings of regret and fear off and just smile once. He would have given almost anything to get rid of his discomfort...or at the very least, to ease it a little bit just for a moment. He knew that she had said she was giving him another chance, but for some reason, he didn't feel like she really had meant her words. Perhaps she didn't. Perhaps she was giving him a sort of half-chance, a test to prove himself before she would really be his true friend. Pinekit didn't want to lose this, or fail it, or whatever the word might be; he didn't want to do it wrong this time. He was determined to prove to her that whatever he had done, he was capable of being a friend.
It would have been naive to think that Adderpaw would have snapped right back into her usual personality, she wasn't having all that good of a time as of late, but she was getting a new mentor and she would be building her relationship back up with him and hopefully make some new friends, so hopefully that would change her right back, heck, she might even get back to her old self by the next day. But for now, she would remain somewhat downtrodden and upset, there were a lot of things weighing on the young apprentice's mind. "Huh." Was all she said when he said that it didn't really matter to him what they did, her ears flicking a bit and her head turning away as if in thought, her eyes glazed over. There's no need to mope about things Adderpaw, good warriors never mope around about things in the past.. Yeah, but I'm not even a warrior yet.. So? Act like one! Stop being a kit and just get over it, be happy again! In her mind, she argued back and forth with herself, a conflicted look crossing her face and causing it to contort a bit before Pinekit's voice caused her to snap out of it, the clouded look in her eyes clearing as they glanced over at him, blinking a moment before fully focusing her attention on him rather than the argument in her mind, her face now blank again. Glancing at the ground now, she would nod her head before looking at him once more. "I agree, I think I would rather stay in camp for now, I don't know what that new leader would do if he caught you out in the territory. If he's killing over the belief of Starclan.." She trailed off before shaking her head and frowning, looking away again. Even if he lied to her and had all intentions of using her she just... Couldn't bring herself to wanting him dead. She still cared about him so perhaps that's why it stung so hard when he admitted that he was going to use her and never actually intended to be friends until now.

Once again brought out of her thoughts by his words, the yellow tabby focused her attention on the kit again, offering a flicker of a smile before turning her head away with a nod. "It's no problem Pinekit.. I.. I really hope you're telling the truth.. It'll... It'll hurt me a lot if.." She trailed off again, shaking her head again as well and clenching her jaws. No, he's telling the truth now stop it.
"A-Anyways, um.. Want to do some play scenarios with me? Or um.. I dunno, do some racing or something?"
Those were the things that usually cheered her up and desperately she was trying to find something, anything that could break this terrible mood she was in. She didn't like it, it made her feel exhausted, worn out, something she's never felt, she's felt physical exhaustion sure, but this was completely different, she felt as if the very essence of existing was exhausting, it was severe mental exhaustion and she just needed to break out of it. Looking at Pinekit, there was that sense of desperateness for him to agree, but other than that, she still had a rather neutral look on her face.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 1st, 2016, 06:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Singenight flicked his tail. He moved slowly away from Sorrelskip and addressed the tom cat. "Alright then, we have a deal. I will see to it that you will be respected." He mewed calmly, his pale gaze never leaving the toms gaze, a sign of confidence. He took a step forwards and began moving his paws towards the camp, delighted with the day's work. "This way to the camp, Hannibal." He called over his shoulder already trotting off to was the clearing, keeping a slower pace for both Hannibal to follow and Sorrelskip to keep up, in case her movements were hindered by her swollen stomach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
@Duskflight
Sorrelskip didn't exactly like having to watch her behavior around this new cat- it just sounded so boring. Sighing quietly, she looked over towards her mate someway happily, her gaze gleaming with happiness as she thought about her kits, trying to keep up even being a queen at the moment. "Sounds like a plan- Windclan sleeps out on the moors, if you're alright with that- but if you need anything more shady, I'm sure we can get something together for you." It was a lot to do for just a simple newcomer, but Hannibal was never a simple newcomer to this clan. He stank of Dusk Syndicate, but that may be only just a rumor- the only true thing about this cat was that he was a murderer, maybe even a cannibal by his actions. Gesturing to Galeslip's body, she looked towards the British Shorthair, cocking her head. "Hey, do you... just want to leave that there? Just asking."
At the tom's response, Hannibal merely nodded his head to denote that he had heard what the tom said, though not making an effort to make a comment on his words because there was nothing to be said about it while his eyes remained focused on Singenight's without faltering for a second, silently intrigued by the toms confidence and stowing it away in his brain for possible future use, a cats confidence could always be their downfall and should he ever need to bring the leader down, he could use his confidence, and whatever other weakness he can find in his time in this clan, because he certainly won't be staying here forever, the Syndicate was his home, he was only here for a temporary period of time, but he could use his weaknesses against him.
Flicking his ears, the British Shorthair came out of his thoughts as he heard Sorrelskip speaking to him, his head turning to focus on the she-cat as she informed him that Windclan sleeps on the moors, but they could accommodate him to a more shady part should he desire it. Flashing an empty smile, he shook his head a bit. "There will be no need for that, I am fine with moorland."
But at her inquiry, he tilted his head before glancing back at the corpse before looking back at her with a quiet sigh. "Yes, unfortunately you didn't have the best timing and I had finished eating a young cat back at the border. I'm not sure if you wish to bury them or not, they're just bones now, but if her corpse is still around by later today then I may come back to it." He answered simply enough before looking back forward as he finished speaking.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread