Last post by wendigo
Today 05:12 AM

Old August 16th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Haykit paused," My parents are sure, but my siblings are jealous I just know it." she meowed frowning.
"Jealous that you lived? Trust me when I say this, dying is easy and living is harder. They'll be happy and live peaceful lives up there, all while watching you struggle to be your best. If anything, they'll be proud and want to help you." Blackblaze smiled and began to walk, carrying the kit. He wanted to calm her down, maybe get her asleep. She just needed rest of any kind. The poor thing also needed a foster family. Maybe Sandy and I could take her in, Sandy is expecting kits.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 16th, 2017, 01:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Jealous that you lived? Trust me when I say this, dying is easy and living is harder. They'll be happy and live peaceful lives up there, all while watching you struggle to be your best. If anything, they'll be proud and want to help you." Blackblaze smiled and began to walk, carrying the kit. He wanted to calm her down, maybe get her asleep. She just needed rest of any kind. The poor thing also needed a foster family. Maybe Sandy and I could take her in, Sandy is expecting kits.
Haykit blinked," My siblings were super hyped towards being apprentices and I never was. Ofcourse they are jelous!" She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 16th, 2017, 04:06 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Echoskip smiled contently, resting her head on Moonsplash's as she watched her small, mewling kits as they explored the world around them. She didn't care that they were born in RiverClan, rather than ShadowClan. They were precious, and the only thing she needed in her life besides Moonsplash to be happy. Echoskip purred, leaning down to pick up Stormkit and put him beside the others before flicking her tail.
Moonsplash gazed down at the kits lovingly, glad they were born safely. They'd be fine, loyal warriors when they grew up. Hopefully they'd all be what they wanted and not influenced by Echoskip's family. She loved Echoskip, her family, not so much. She turned her attention back to the kits, watching them with a smile on her maw. She turned to her mate. "They'll be great little warriors when they grow up." She mumbled.
Old August 18th, 2017, 07:25 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

One of the kits appeared to have no tail. This kit had a very short tail, but that didn't make him any different from his litter mates in spirit. He head-butted his biological mother's stomach, mewling softly.

(( Kinda short... not much you can do with kits though :3 ))

@CandyFlossCat @Doctor Andreas Marino

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; August 18th, 2017 at 07:25 AM.
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

One of the kits appeared to have no tail. This kit had a very short tail, but that didn't make him any different from his litter mates in spirit. He head-butted his biological mother's stomach, mewling softly.

(It's no problem! Kits are hard to post longer things with)
Moonsplash gave a little giggle as the tom-kit with a short tail headbutted Echoskip, turning to her mate. She gave him a tiny nuzzle, her tail swaying as fierce protectiveness sparked inside of her. She'd protect the kits and her mate no matter what it took.
Old August 18th, 2017, 05:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(It's no problem! Kits are hard to post longer things with)
Moonsplash gave a little giggle as the tom-kit with a short tail headbutted Echoskip, turning to her mate. She gave him a tiny nuzzle, her tail swaying as fierce protectiveness sparked inside of her. She'd protect the kits and her mate no matter what it took.

@Random Melchester @LelliNicole.zob @Royal
Echoskip smiled down at Harekit, licking his head gently and letting our a purr of amusement. "You're quite feisty, aren't you little one?" She asked, flicking her tail and pulling him a little closer. Her claws were unsheathed slightly as she combed through his fur, gently undoing tangles and pulling out small bits of dirt and grass. She flicked her claws through his tail, softly so that he wouldn't be injured. "Moonsplash, could you get Tempestjay? I think he would enjoy seeing his kits." She purred, pressing her muzzle up against her mate's ear with strong affection. "Despite what he said, I want him to be a part of all our kit's lives, just like you, just like me." She licked Moonsplash's ear briefly, before turning to look down at her children with a smile. Yes, with these kits by her belly, Echoskip's personality seemed to have... changed. She once was fiery, ready to take on anyone who said that she couldn't be a warrior... but now she understood why her mother wanted her to have kits so badly. It changed the way a cat looked at the world, seeing things through the eyes of a parent for the first time. Feeling the need to protect her children at any cost, and the fury she would have if someone touched her kits. Echoskip let out a sigh, curling her tail around her kits and closing her eyes. She was very, very happy.
Old August 18th, 2017, 06:00 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

Echoskip smiled down at Harekit, licking his head gently and letting our a purr of amusement. "You're quite feisty, aren't you little one?" She asked, flicking her tail and pulling him a little closer. Her claws were unsheathed slightly as she combed through his fur, gently undoing tangles and pulling out small bits of dirt and grass. She flicked her claws through his tail, softly so that he wouldn't be injured. "Moonsplash, could you get Tempestjay? I think he would enjoy seeing his kits." She purred, pressing her muzzle up against her mate's ear with strong affection. "Despite what he said, I want him to be a part of all our kit's lives, just like you, just like me." She licked Moonsplash's ear briefly, before turning to look down at her children with a smile. Yes, with these kits by her belly, Echoskip's personality seemed to have... changed. She once was fiery, ready to take on anyone who said that she couldn't be a warrior... but now she understood why her mother wanted her to have kits so badly. It changed the way a cat looked at the world, seeing things through the eyes of a parent for the first time. Feeling the need to protect her children at any cost, and the fury she would have if someone touched her kits. Echoskip let out a sigh, curling her tail around her kits and closing her eyes. She was very, very happy.

Herekit squirmed away from Echoskip's grasp. He opened his mouth, letting out a small, piteous mew. He started crawling away from his mother, to the light that pierced his closed eyelids. The den entrance.

Old August 18th, 2017, 06:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Moonsplash chuckled, glancing up at her mate with a soft purr. "He's a little fighter" she giggled, giving his head a small, swift lick. She gazed at the exit of the nursery, hoping they could let this happy moment last for a bit longer. She watched her mate with a curious glint in her eyes, smiling with warmth. She was the luckiest cat ever, she thought so anyways. She had perfect little kits and a perfect mate. "Yeah, sure!" She chuckled, giving her a little nuzzle and standing, deciding he would like to see them. Who wouldn't? They were amazing! She purred, nuzzling her mate. "Yeah, I do too." She said, voice a whisper as she smiled at her mate. It all seemed almost too good to be true.
(Other part for Wyldfire will be posted in the clearing in a second :3)
Old August 18th, 2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:

Herekit squirmed away from Echoskip's grasp. He opened his mouth, letting out a small, piteous mew. He started crawling away from his mother, to the light that pierced his closed eyelids. The den entrance.
"Ah, no..." Echoskip picked up Harekit, purring slightly at how he was behaving. "You can't leave the nursery yet, little one."
Old August 19th, 2017, 04:14 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
"Ah, no..." Echoskip picked up Harekit, purring slightly at how he was behaving. "You can't leave the nursery yet, little one."

Harekit finally gave in, mewing once more. He curled up by his mother's body, soaking in the warmth. He didn't know it yet, but he would love his mother - mothers - for all of his life. It was small, but this was the beginning of an inseparable bond between him and Echoskip. Harekit felt content, happy. He let out a tiny purr.