Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ashtuft
Today 10:26 AM
LF Bitternpaw art!
by silver.
Last post by Willowfern
Today 10:22 AM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by constellation
Today 10:09 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Omari
Today 09:55 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 09:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2018, 10:40 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike gave a nod smiling blissfully as he laid his head on the ground and let out a yawn, “The kits like that~” He purred pleased that his mate had sung him such a pretty song. “Will you sing me that your are my sunshine song again? That would make are kittens even more happy! And you want are kitties to be the happiest they can be right?” He inquired still beaming deliriously as rapped his tail around his belly making coo sounds.
He laughs softly “ ... you’re lucky I love you “ He Says nuzzling his head against his
“The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I bowed my head and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all some day:

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me and love another;
You have shattered all of my dreams:

Please don't take my sunshine away “ He Says purring happily as he nuzzles his nose against wildstrikes stomach happily “ are they happy with that one my love?” He asks happily feeling them move right in front of him.

Old April 6th, 2018, 10:46 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly “ ... you’re lucky I love you “ He Says nuzzling his head against his
“The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I bowed my head and I cried

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all some day:

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me and love another;
You have shattered all of my dreams:

Please don't take my sunshine away “ He Says purring happily as he nuzzles his nose against wildstrikes stomach happily “ are they happy with that one my love?” He asks happily feeling them move right in front of him.

“You’re lucky I love you Silverscar!” Wildstrike chuckled his smile somehow becoming wider after Silverscar’s next song, “Mhhhm! They loved it just as much as I love you~ My big brave smart honey bee!” He purred blinking his eyes a few times before awning and falling into a light snooze still widely beaming and cooing as he did.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; April 6th, 2018 at 01:28 PM.
Old April 6th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“I believe you.” Mistkit purred in response. She believed he was smart and knew a lot of things, things he could teach her if she became his apprentice. The silver tabby couldn’t help but hope that he became her mentor, she thought he would be the best. Wel I could start learning things now, she thought. “This is my first time out of the nursery since coming here...” she hesitated, embarrassed. She didn’t want him to think she was stupid or anything. “I know this is this nursery...but I don’t know the other dens. Like which one is the apprentice? Warriors?” She finished, her pelt hot but she had to ask so she can learn and know more about her new home.
Ashnose nodded in understanding. Of course Mistkit hadn't spent too much time outside of the nursery. He wondered if her foster mother had done that on purpose knowing the harassment Mistkit may have faced. The kit would have needed time to adjust to her new permanent home anyways. The gray tom began to point out the different dens. "Over there is the warriors' den where I sleep. The apprentices' den, elders', medicine cats', and that's Goldenstar's den over there." The British Shorthair pointed the tip of his tail at the various dens. "It's kind of hard to remember which one is which at first, but you'll know by the first moon of your apprenticeship. You'll spend a lot time in a couple different dens." Ashnose thought back to all of the time he spent in the elders' den as an apprentice and even a far moons after he became a warrior. He didn't spend as much time helping the elders as he used to. He found that he was getting busier and busier with warrior duties as time went on."And that's the ShadowClan Highbranch where Goldenstar holds Clan meetings." Ashnose finished, his eyes gleaming.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old April 6th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
" Yhea I think so.We talked for a little bit about being warriors and she told me about being an apprintice." Runt explained,not sure if one conversation made cats friends or not.She thought it did though.
"Great! So...what do you want to do now?" PineWish asked, her tail patiently waving. She was glad Goldenstar hadn't seemed too, if at all, reluctant to let Runt, soon to be LimpidKit, join the clan. But the ginger molly was concerned about how the Rest of the clan would treat the former syndicate she-kit.
Old April 6th, 2018, 01:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
“You’re lucky I love you Silverscar!” Wildstrike chuckled his smile somehow becoming wider after Silverscar’s next song, “Mhhhm! They loved it just as much as I love you~ My big brave smart honey bee!” He purred blinking his eyes a few times before awning and falling into a light snooze still widely beaming and cooing as he did.

@Broken Madness
He laughs softly as he begins to nuzzle his loves cheek happily “ and I love y’all so much it’s unbelievable that you’re mine “ he says purring happily as he lays his head down and watch him with a smile “ I love you so much my love and kits~”
Old April 6th, 2018, 03:12 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly as he begins to nuzzle his loves cheek happily “ and I love y’all so much it’s unbelievable that you’re mine “ he says purring happily as he lays his head down and watch him with a smile “ I love you so much my love and kits~”
Wildstrike cracked one if his eyes open and let out a whine, "Pookie be quiet! I'm trying to sleep! But don't worry I still love my honey bee...OW! M-m-my tummy..." He whimpered curling around his stomach, "Silverscar...the kits..." Wildstrike groaned softly trembling and quivering from cold as he tired to cuddle closer to his tabby mate for comfort. @Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; April 6th, 2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old April 6th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Hard for you! HARD FOR YOU! How in StarClan's name could this be hard for you!?" Wildstrike screeched digging his claws into the earth before forcefully pulling them out, "I am the one who's pregnant. I'm the one who's dealing with nausea, fatigue, dizziness, a huge appetite, bleeding, cramping, seizures and so many more and what sympathy do I- get none! It's always 'you're being too dramatic! Or some other sarcastic remarks and you know what Duskthorn I don't treat you like crowfood and thank you for saving my life it's not like I ate that nightshade on our walk because I wanted to die!" He growled instantly regretting the last sentence and hoping they had somehow not heard it or thought it was some twisted joke, "And also for the record Duskthorn I do show appreciation do you think I tried to cuddle or sleep on your back because I was tired?! No! I wanted to cuddle and show some affection to my brother after he brought me back to camp but obviously, you don't do personal affection so I try to compliment you and you get mad! I don't know what you w-w-want!" Wildstrike sniffled using Treestep's excuse and blaming his hormones for his sudden yelling and now crying while ignoring his previous sentiment from a few minutes ago. @Liekki
Duskthorn snarled, "You think it's easy being me?! Sure you have hard life, but isn't a walk in the park for the rest of us! You think that all we do is sit around lazily, having the time of our lives laughing at your pain. We can forget what a hard time you're having because you keep reminding us!" He shook his head, "I don't see what 'compliment' you're talking about, unless you mean the time that you reminded me that I'm biologically female and don't fit in with the rest of the clan. If that's what you're talking about, then by all means, of course I should be happy! I should be shouting praise about you for the whole clan for you to hear about how you make everyone's life harder and demean me. Even if you don't mean it to be that way, that's exactly how everyone sees it!" He glanced at Treestep, "I wasn't going to abandon Wildstrike, mousebrain! I was just saying I'm done catering to him and every want of his on a whim." His head whipped back to Wildstrike, fury still burning inside of him. "You are always whining about everything. Life's unfair and we all have to deal with it, and you have to as well. Do you think you should get special treatment because you're not like the rest of us? I sure didn't, and sometimes you just have to suck it up and live your life without complaining about everything," he said quickly, turning away. He breathed deeply, still not done with saying everything he wanted to. He wanted so bad to scream all of his thoughts at his brother, but if he said everything he was thinking, the bond between them would be broken. @Boba Fett
Old April 6th, 2018, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*His Amber eyes glowe dred with anger but he didn't say anything which was uncomon that made all the other cases in the den take notice and leave frightened for their lives*
Nightshadow didn't notice, continuing to lick her paw. "You know," she started in a high-pitched tone. "If I were you, I would have already taken revenge on those cats and made them sworn enemies of mine. You can't get along with every cat in the clan, right?" She glanced at the tom and noticed his expression, "You okay? Look, sorry if I offended you, but it's not m fault if you're sensitive like that."
Old April 6th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow didn't notice, continuing to lick her paw. "You know," she started in a high-pitched tone. "If I were you, I would have already taken revenge on those cats and made them sworn enemies of mine. You can't get along with every cat in the clan, right?" She glanced at the tom and noticed his expression, "You okay? Look, sorry if I offended you, but it's not m fault if you're sensitive like that."
*He calms himself down* you honestly don't care about other cats do you *he asked*
Old April 6th, 2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*He calms himself down* you honestly don't care about other cats do you *he asked*
Nightshadow raised an eyebrow, "not particularly, no. None of them care about me, so why should I care about them? It's pretty useless if you ask me." She shook her head and smiled. She glanced around the den and remembered all of the times she had enraged the cats that wandered around here. "It's kinda funny to see them all angry. They do stupid things when they're enraged," the molly commented.
Closed Thread