Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 10:12 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:50 PM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:41 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 09:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow raised an eyebrow, "not particularly, no. None of them care about me, so why should I care about them? It's pretty useless if you ask me." She shook her head and smiled. She glanced around the den and remembered all of the times she had enraged the cats that wandered around here. "It's kinda funny to see them all angry. They do stupid things when they're enraged," the molly commented.
You know I kinda like you your just like me in amny ways I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship *he says*
Old April 6th, 2018, 07:57 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
I've been thinking about my family lately I don't know if you remember but there was a fire in the nursery that killed my family and some warrior forced me to watched and told me if you move you be thrown in there with them and so I'm the only one left in my family *he said getting choked up* @RosePelt145
Twilighteye scooted closer to the tom's side, resting her tail reassuringly over his back. "Look, I am very sorry you went through that. But, they are happily living in StarClan. You will see them one day." She withdrew her tail and neatly tucked her fore paws underneath her chest. She smiled kindly. "Tell me. Are you better at hunting or fighting?"

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 6th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Twilighteye scooted closer to the tom's side, resting her tail reassuringly over his back. "Look, I am very sorry you went through that. But, they are happily living in StarClan. You will see them one day." She withdrew her tail and neatly tucked her fore paws underneath her chest. She smiled kindly. "Tell me. Are you better at hunting or fighting?"
I'm a fighter I trained myself because I was too much of an insult to mentor me and I had Dark Forest cats contact me as well but I turned them down but they keep coming back but I keep refuseing *he says*
Old April 6th, 2018, 09:43 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Silverpaw had to hold in the urge to purr. She stayed very still, focusing on nothing but Winterkit. “I admire your heterochromia” she said without meaning to, but it was completely true. She found the kit and her eyes extremely wonderful.
The kit then heard a loud noise and jumped and hide behind the apprentice using their tail to hide her even more the kit shook in fear
Old April 6th, 2018, 09:53 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarfalls View Post
The kit then heard a loud noise and jumped and hide behind the apprentice using their tail to hide her even more the kit shook in fear
Silverpaw gently turned her body to gaze down at the kit, curling her tail around the younger cat. “Don’t worry Winterkit, I’ll protect you. No need to be scared” she whispered sincerely.
Old April 6th, 2018, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Silverpaw gently turned her body to gaze down at the kit, curling her tail around the younger cat. “Don’t worry Winterkit, I’ll protect you. No need to be scared” she whispered sincerely.
The kit looked up and curled up closer to the apprentice and the kit then looked up at the apprentice her eyes filled with trust
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:05 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
The kit looked up and curled up closer to the apprentice and the kit then looked up at the apprentice her eyes filled with trust
The apprentice smiled softly. A light purr began to emit from her. Silverpaw curled her whole body around her sister. "Nothing will ever harm you as long as mother and I are around. I promise "
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:07 PM

Quote:
The apprentice smiled softly. A light purr began to emit from her. Silverpaw curled her whole body around her sister. "Nothing will ever harm you as long as mother and I are around. I promise "
The kit started to purr her tiny eyes starting to close feeling safe around the apprentice she fell asleep still purring
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:30 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
The kit started to purr her tiny eyes starting to close feeling safe around the apprentice she fell asleep still purring
The silver molly watched the young curled up Winterkit fall asleep and began debating in her mind whether or not to move the kit back to the nursery so the two wouldn’t be in the way. She decided against it for now in case she woke up, but later on if the kit remained asleep she would gently do her best to relocate the kitten to a quieter more safe place than in the open clearing
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:31 PM

Quote:
The silver molly watched the young curled up Winterkit fall asleep and began debating in her mind whether or not to move the kit back to the nursery so the two wouldn’t be in the way. She decided against it for now in case she woke up, but later on if the kit remained asleep she would gently do her best to relocate the kitten to a quieter more safe place than in the open clearing
The kit rolled over in her sleep and her paws lay on the apprentices tail and her tiny ears tickled the kits pelt the kit was still purring
Closed Thread