Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Its Moony! Again..?
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 08:24 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:21 AM
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:20 AM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

“Fine, fine - will you just drop it?” Her nose twitched, and her eyes refused to even look at him. She was already annoyed as he was, but she was feeling a mixture of emotions as a pregnant one would. Evidently, not one of happiness. Thea found that she could never be happy when she was around this tom. On top of that. He had made her feel bad for saying such words to him because he got her a mouse. She didn't know the food pile was getting low. Then, he had told her that he had gotten her the plumpest mouse on the food pile. It made her slow down eating because now she didn't want the mouse. The tonkinese laid down, her head buried between her paws. “I don't want it.” Someone else needed it more than she did. Like one of the elders. Or one of the other Queens. He could had gotten herself something scrawny. She would had been more...appreciative of that. “But, I do thank you for the meal.” She would had asked him to give it to the elders, but she figured he would have an attitude about that too. As he mentioned before, Thea thought he was right. She was pregnant before, and she took care of herself.. Even if that litter was lost. His next words penetrated her, making her ears fall flat for a moment. At that exact moment, the Queen felt herself overwhelmed. Not out of sadness, but her natural feistiness. She shot up from her nest, sneering at the male with bulging blue eyes. “I don't need you to do anything for me! Good Grief! I don't even know why you're even here.” Okay, so maybe she was acting like a rowdy kit, but the Molly was so mad at the moment. Which was no surprise when it came to this Tom. They were supposed to be working together. She was moody, he was moody. This was never going to work. Thea didn't know why they even tried. Falling back in her nest, she closed her eyes to keep herself calm. She couldn't allow the stress to get to her. Instead, she breathed calmly, and bent her head down to give her plump stomach a couple licks. Inwardly, she reminded herself not to ask him to do anything else for her. If he hadn't came into the nursery, she was pretty sure she could had gotten Pewterbranch to get her a quick meal. And, if her best friend wasn't reachable, she would drag herself to the food pile to scoop up something. Thea thought he didn't mind getting food for her, but apparently she was wrong. Was it so that she was asking for too much? “Don't you have friends to keep company or something similar of the sort?” The tonkinese relaxed herself, shifting her stomach so that she didn't heavily lay on it. Her ears flicked, and she stared at the entrance of the nursery. Perhaps, a walk wouldn't be so bad. But, she would have to shake this Tom off first. Which wouldn't be hard since he left as quickly as he came.

Perhaps he had come because he had made a promise. A promise to someone he happened to be looking at. The same cat that drove him insane but somewhat calmed him on the inside. The same cat that he had had to raise kits with. The same cat who was expecting his kits. A former kittypet that was the one thing in the world slowly tearing him apart. He had made a sort of promise to Thea that he would come back as soon as he could. That was exactly what he had done. What Weaselshade had been sure she had wanted him to do, that she apparently did not. Because she wanted him to leave. She had forgotten the sort of promise and had asked why he was there in the first place. What was that supposed to make him do? Leave? Because it wasn't going to come close. Though honestly, that's exactly what he felt like doing. But that was what Thea wanted, and he couldn't give in. Not to her especially. Now, if this argument was with Blazingstar, he would have to. If it was with Lionsoar he would. With Sageheart or Sagewhisker, he would simply flirt his way out of it. But Thea, Thea was different. With her, he needed to win. For some reason he just did. Not other cats, but with her he did. The mouse that she had refused to eat forgotten, the tom's focus was bent on the molly who had forgotten what she had actually wanted him to do. She had wanted him to come back, even if it was only to prove that the tom might have a heart after all. And he had. Weaselshade the so called grump had come back. Just as he had promised. He had had a argument with his closest friend so that he could stay partners with Thea. Was this what he got in return? It shouldn't be. The kits were theirs. She had asked him and now he needed to stick around. Because even if he disliked her, he knew he would love the kits. He would always be there for them. If things were different between him and Thea, he would do the same for her. But he couldn't, because apparently she wouldn't let him. "I came because I promised that I would come back. Weaselshade knew he was speaking the truth because he remembered saying he would be back as soon as he could. And he knew she was aware of that to.
Old October 16th, 2017, 04:58 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

@Hopekit @SparkleDemon @Duststorm @Charmer
Cavemist stared in wonder at the five kits that lay squirming around him, resting his green hues on each one of them in turn. They all looked beautiful and perfect to him. He couldn't believe that he truly was a father now. Looking up, he glanced at Brambleflash, who was also the father of these kits, and Cavemist's mate. A deep purr rumbled from the WindClan tom's chest, full of pride and joy. Gently, he lowered his head and gave the kits a good bathing, still not quite believing that they were his. “We did it....” he whispered, barely able to form words from how heavily he was purring at this point. Now, they had to raise the kits together, the kits they brought into WindClan. One day, these would be fine warriors, he just knew it. He saw two toms and three ske-kits, and it was more than he'd ever really hoped for. He had a family for the first time he could remember. Who would've thought.... “We're fathers,” he breatged, half expecting it all to be a dream, but he knew it wasn't. Names! He suddenly realized, glancing up at Brambleflash, his purr deepened ever so slightly. “We need to name them!” he whisper-yelled, his excitement very obviously in the way he was wriggling about, trying his best to hold still so as not to wake up or disturb the litter. This almost seemed too good to be true to him, and his eyes were wide and full of wonder, he couldn't help it, and he didn't want this feeling to go away, not yet. He'd never been happier it seemed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Brambleflash looked down at their kits with a purr. "Their so beautiful." purred Brambleflash, glancing at each one of the kits. The Tom couldn't say how happy he was, since there wasn't a word for his happiness. All his life he didn't think he would ever see the day he would raise kits of his own. "Names? Ah yes.
Well what do you think?"
he meowed, looking at his mate.

@Bad Wolf
@Charmer
@Hopekit
@Duststorm
[ I dunno what to write! ]
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:45 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Roansplash was curled up in the clearing, staying close to the edge of the area as he groomed himself with brief licks. The tom wasn't in the mood to even push any of the other cats around. He wasn't even sure if it was his place to. The recent conflict had stressed the tom out, even if he refused to show weakness. He wasn't well equipped as he was, being so slow at learning had taken a toll on his apprentice years and he could never forget being so far behind. At least he'd made it in the end. But still, just scraping by was no way to live. He wanted to excel at what he did, show everyone else he meant business. Alas, he didn't have the opportunity to do such a thing, at least not with his current skill level. Roansplash ceased grooming his mottled half, finding himself staring down at the dirt below him before long.
( @Scarwings )
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
Roansplash was curled up in the clearing, staying close to the edge of the area as he groomed himself with brief licks. The tom wasn't in the mood to even push any of the other cats around. He wasn't even sure if it was his place to. The recent conflict had stressed the tom out, even if he refused to show weakness. He wasn't well equipped as he was, being so slow at learning had taken a toll on his apprentice years and he could never forget being so far behind. At least he'd made it in the end. But still, just scraping by was no way to live. He wanted to excel at what he did, show everyone else he meant business. Alas, he didn't have the opportunity to do such a thing, at least not with his current skill level. Roansplash ceased grooming his mottled half, finding himself staring down at the dirt below him before long.
( @Scarwings )
Unlike Roansplash, Icegaze was bright and cheery. She nodded to several cats whom she didn't know and continued her trek to the fresh kill pile. Once she reached it, the warrior grabbed a rabbit and walked over to a place where she could eat in peace. Her icy eyes showed boredom and loneliness. She was friendly enough but just didn't have the motivation to speak to any cats. She finished her rabbit and got up and stretched her muscular body. She was always an overachiever and now it was coming back for revenge. Her muscles were hard so they didn't wear out, so she usually ended up passing out from lack of energy. She also earned a lot of rude nicknames as an Apprentice.
Old October 16th, 2017, 06:07 PM
The Red to your Blue~

The tom's attention was averted to Icegaze as she made her way through the clearing, Roansplash narrowing his eyes in the slightest as he looked at her. Of all the cocky, pompous individuals... He hated the cats that acted friendly, especially when they had the ability to achieve more than he could. It was unfair how easy it was for everyone else... Roansplash's paws clenched at the thought. Sure, she looked lonely, but why did she even care in the first place? As far as he knew, Icegaze had done perfectly well through her apprenticeship. With little motivation and energy, Roansplash couldn't exactly spring her in the moment, or shout insults to let out his frustrations. Instead, he just stared, as coldly as he possibly could without a single body movement. How dare she do better than he could? If only he'd learned...
( @Scarwings )
Old October 16th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Icegaze turned her head as she felt a pair of eyes in her. She saw Roansplash glaring at her from a distance Oh great, the underachiever is mad at me, she thought sarcastically. She padded up to him and stood in front of him, an intimidating aura surrounding her. At least, thats what she tries to make it. "You got a problem?" She asked, words full of sass.

( @Spikes )

Last edited by SacredMadness; October 16th, 2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw slowed down a bit when his tan colored mentor told him to take his time but he still got done faster than normal. He was so excited! He's been waiting for 6 moons to leave the camp and know he was! The thought of leaving camp made him think of his sister, Petalkit, she died so young she never got to go outside. Harepaw looked up at the clear blue sky his green eyes closed. 'I know your up there looking down at me. I promise I'll be the best warrior there ever was for you, Petalkit!' He silently promised. He then ran up to Hawkfeather. "I'm ready to go!" He purred his green eyes showing no sing of sadness.
[ It's okay. ^^ ]

Hawkfeather was a patient, understanding cat who didn’t really talk much, only when needed. He quietly groomed his shortened tan-hued fur as his apprentice ate his morning meal, as fast as possible too, probably. The young warrior remembered being a youth, even younger than he already was when it came to this type of stuff. Owlsparks and he were two troublemakers in their apprentice moons and he could still look back on those days with a smile, recalling the memories that he had created with the brow-furred tabby. They had always been there for him when it was needed. He hoped that his best friend would get his own apprentice soon enough. Hawkfeather glanced at Harepaw - would their apprentices get along if they training them together sometime? It would never be certain until fully tried out, but he was willing to think positively for the moment. The mentor broke away from his thoughts, however, when the younger tomcat announced that he was all ready to go. He smiled and withdrew from his grooming, heaving himself to his paws. “Excellent. Let’s go then and not waste any more daylight.” Hawkfeather said, happy and content with these activities. Harepaw looked so excited and ready for his lesson, the mentor couldn’t help but smile.
Old October 16th, 2017, 06:39 PM
The Red to your Blue~

Just what the tom needed, a confrontation. To be fair, he had asked for it when he glared at her, getting caught up in his thoughts and cursing her for being luckier than him. Roansplash scowled as she got closer, digging his now unsheathed claws into the dirt. He didn't intend to cause major harm, mainly just flexing his claws in an attempt to calm down, or focus on other things besides the overly confident she-cat in front of him. He didn't feel like a fight today, especially not in his state of mind.
"No... Everything was fine until you came over here." Roansplash levered himself up onto his paws, tail lashing slightly now that she'd come to talk to him. His ears flattened in an attempt to show her that he wanted her to leave, a soft, grumbling growl starting in his throat. "So leave me alone. Go eat your prey." Even if he didn't want to, the tom got ready to move if she didn't let up. He still felt as if standing his ground was more important, eager to just sit still to annoy Icegaze further.
( @Scarwings )
Old October 16th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

@Hopekit @SparkleDemon @Duststorm @Charmer
Cavemist stared in wonder at the five kits that lay squirming around him, resting his green hues on each one of them in turn. They all looked beautiful and perfect to him. He couldn't believe that he truly was a father now. Looking up, he glanced at Brambleflash, who was also the father of these kits, and Cavemist's mate. A deep purr rumbled from the WindClan tom's chest, full of pride and joy. Gently, he lowered his head and gave the kits a good bathing, still not quite believing that they were his. “We did it....” he whispered, barely able to form words from how heavily he was purring at this point. Now, they had to raise the kits together, the kits they brought into WindClan. One day, these would be fine warriors, he just knew it. He saw two toms and three ske-kits, and it was more than he'd ever really hoped for. He had a family for the first time he could remember. Who would've thought.... “We're fathers,” he breatged, half expecting it all to be a dream, but he knew it wasn't. Names! He suddenly realized, glancing up at Brambleflash, his purr deepened ever so slightly. “We need to name them!” he whisper-yelled, his excitement very obviously in the way he was wriggling about, trying his best to hold still so as not to wake up or disturb the litter. This almost seemed too good to be true to him, and his eyes were wide and full of wonder, he couldn't help it, and he didn't want this feeling to go away, not yet. He'd never been happier it seemed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Brambleflash looked down at their kits with a purr. "Their so beautiful." purred Brambleflash, glancing at each one of the kits. The Tom couldn't say how happy he was, since there wasn't a word for his happiness. All his life he didn't think he would ever see the day he would raise kits of his own. "Names? Ah yes.
Well what do you think?"
he meowed, looking at his mate.

@Bad Wolf
@Charmer
@Hopekit
@Duststorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
[ I dunno what to write! ]
@Duststorm

One of the toms squirmed against his father's belly and raised his shaky head at the sound of muffled sounds. His ears were closed and eyes tightly shut, but something about these muffled voices was more clear than ever before. He squeaked at the source of the sound, feeling the rasp of his new voice as he turned his face toward the noise. One side of the tom's little face was a blue grey, the same color as his father's pelt, but the other half was white. The color difference formed a perfect line down the center of his little face.

Old October 16th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Icegaze narrowed her eyes at the lazy tom in front of her. "I already aren't my prey. Are you as blind as you are incompetent," she growled rudely. This cat was getting on her nerves. All she wanted to know was why he was glaring at her. But he made her mad and now she want going to back down. (What's the plot for these two?)
( @Spikes )
Closed Thread