by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:00 PM

Old July 19th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

~Foggypaw~

The happy molly skipped ahead of the group and smiled at her mentor carefree. Foggypaw picked up the scent of a mouse and dropped into her crouch that she learned from her brother and watching the mouse. Once she was closed, Foggypaw pounced in it and killed it with a swift blow.

Smiling happily, she buried it and bounced to her mentor to see which way they were to go.

{ @Mighty Eagle @-Splash- }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 20th, 2020, 12:00 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Arie @bmkmb ]

Irisflame had to admit- she had no idea torturing apprentices could be this fun. If that was the proper use of language for what this little escapade was. Did they look...bored? Worried? Apprehensive? Traumatized? I-have-no-idea-why-I'm-here-please-help-me-escape-from-this? She had a feeling that it was the latter. Not to quote her on that, of course. Turning away from Spit's bored face, she looked up into the New-leaf sky. At least the weather favoured them today. The clouds were spaced away from the bright sun as if scared of it, and yet the huge ball of fire shone on. Talk about good self-esteem. Something- she could never admit- she didn't have a lot of. She hissed, jolted out of her thoughts as the mud she had previously avoided splattered onto her freshly-groomed pelt. You have GOT to be kidding me. It took ages to get all that herb juice out! Sending a heated glare in Spittle's direction, deciding to hold her tongue, for now. It was far too early in the day for a screaming match.
As she took her seat in the clearing, she attempted to shake the mud off, but it seemed rather attached to her. It looked like she had a new member in her ever-growing club of fur attachments. Gaze travelling to the pair who were taking minutes just to get to the hollow, she noticed something out of the ordinary. They looked close, both emotionally, and physically, might she say. Not to mention the happy looks they were giving each other. Maybe it was mean of her to assume, but she felt the familiar tingle in her stomach that she got whenever she saw a relationship like this. She should have taken a minute, turned away. Taken a few deep breaths. She should have found a reason to be angry. But- oh, Starclan! They were so cute together. Struggling to keep a straight face, she delivered her instructions well, if she didn't say so herself. She was expecting the uproar. It'd always been a downside to her bad explanations. Grinning, she shrugged.
"I thought you wouldn't want special treatment, little Spittle. But, alright! I'll make an exception for you two lovebirds. You seem like quite the cute little item." The whole 'lovebird' sentence and the one following it rolled off her tongue like honey, a little kick in it that she rarely brought to life. Why couldn't she have some fun? She was a medicine cat, she deserved it. Besides, all the herbs could wait.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 20th, 2020, 11:09 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw nodded, “Ya it’s really nice, I hope you’re not planning on murdering me out here.” He chuckled playfully. He had almost disappeared in the dark.
@RedHead

Scorchpaw gave Blackpaw a sideways glance, his ears perking up slightly and a smile crossing his face. "Kill you? I could never!" Scorchpaw insisted, flicking his tail. "One, I do not have the skill to, two, I just couldn't. You're too important to die." The ginger tabby meowed with a snicker, giving Blackpaw a playful flick on the shoulder.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 20th, 2020, 11:19 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Scorchpaw gave Blackpaw a sideways glance, his ears perking up slightly and a smile crossing his face. "Kill you? I could never!" Scorchpaw insisted, flicking his tail. "One, I do not have the skill to, two, I just couldn't. You're too important to die." The ginger tabby meowed with a snicker, giving Blackpaw a playful flick on the shoulder.
“I’m not that important, just a bit I’d guess.” Blackpaw said feeling comfortable enough to let his accent show. “Now why are we put here anyways?” Blackpaw asked looking around.

(His accent is the equivalent of country boy.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 20th, 2020, 02:11 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdR_Paige View Post

[73] (adding this so I can keep track)

Ashpaw nodded, dropping into a crouch. He kept his tail low, and his breathing quiet. He tensed his hind legs, preparing to spring. He took a breath, angled back his whiskers, and leapt forward, pinning the bird under his forepaws. It struggled, but a firm whack to the back of its neck did it in. "How's that?"
Sagewhisker nodded in approval, a smile coming to her face, "well done. Birds are, of course, more difficult to catch than most other prey that we hunt, and you did a good job on sneaking up to it" She mewed, padding over to sniff the bird. It smelled well enough to take back to the fresh kill pile.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 20th, 2020, 02:15 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Sagewhisker nodded in approval, a smile coming to her face, "well done. Birds are, of course, more difficult to catch than most other prey that we hunt, and you did a good job on sneaking up to it" She mewed, padding over to sniff the bird. It smelled well enough to take back to the fresh kill pile.
[74]

"Birds are my specialty, actually," Ashpaw chuckled. "They're the first thing I look for, usually. Them, and rabbits. Not a fan of frogs."

- I left -
Old July 21st, 2020, 04:26 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @bmkmb @Moon Lily --
{Music}

At the hiss the blind molly couldn't help but let out a mild chuckle. Seemed her splash of mud had hit its intended target and that dearest little Blueberry was going to throw a fit. And probably end up poisoning her. Maybe this entire trip wouldn't be all too horrible. She had Frostpaw and if she could somehow get him onboard with her idea they could make the annoyance of a medic trip in a pool of mud. It did require finding one first but, if they were finding herbs how hard would it be to find a mud pool too? Settling down on the ground properly and awaiting instructions Doepaw twitched her ears. "You getting... started on this... blueberry? If not... might as well... hunt some." But soon after she regretted those words as Irisflame touched on special treatment of all things and she had to resist lunging for the idiot that was sitting approximately a tail length or two in front of her. "Special... treatment? Is asking... for help... special treatment, Blueberry. Because... I can't... see whatever... colours... you'll... end up describing. For all I know... you might... tell me to go... gather some poisonous bright... flower I can't see!" Doepaw could almost imagine Irisflame doing that, just to get back at her from the humiliation that she may have shown the medicine cat at their shared training session. Maybe teaching Irisflame battle moves hadn't been the smartest thing she'd done in her life as of yet. However at the 'lovebird' comment, she turned towards Frostpaw before taking a few steps to the side and sitting down on her own. Love... she didn't know what that was or how it felt and those were not feelings she wanted anything to do with! She was still an apprentice for stars sake. Now she really really wanted to slap Irisflame one up the head. Could she do it? Would she be able to do it? She was so tempted to just... go for it. Slowly rising up she was so... so close to just going for it but in the last minute she remembered Frostpaw was here... it wouldn't exactly do him good having to break up a fight between her and Miss Poison. "Are we... getting herbs or not?" She wasn't exactly looking to spend more time in Miss Poison's company. Otherwise she might end up actually pushing Iris into a pol of mud and having her own laugh from that.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; July 21st, 2020 at 04:57 AM.
Old July 21st, 2020, 08:58 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdR_Paige View Post

[74]

"Birds are my specialty, actually," Ashpaw chuckled. "They're the first thing I look for, usually. Them, and rabbits. Not a fan of frogs."
Sagewhisker was a bit surprised. How has she not known that until now? "Well, why don't we have a little contest? Let's see who can catch the most bird" she suggested. Oh, she was so gonna beat him. She grinned, waiting for a response.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 21st, 2020, 09:36 AM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Sagewhisker was a bit surprised. How has she not known that until now? "Well, why don't we have a little contest? Let's see who can catch the most bird" she suggested. Oh, she was so gonna beat him. She grinned, waiting for a response.
(75)

"You're on!" He laughed.

- I left -
Old July 21st, 2020, 07:41 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

At the end of the meeting Adderfang had gestured her new apprentice to follow her out into the territory with a flick of a tail, eager to get going on getting him up to speed. Maybe a less tough mentor would take their out of practice trainee to an easier hunting spot but not Adderfang who headed straight to the marsh. If this wasn't a sign of how her manner of teaching would go nothing was, difficult and harsh with high expectations but ultimately for Croakingpaws own good. Marching forward at a steady pace (her shorter legs making sure she wouldn't outpace her apprentice) her ears were on a constant rotation to keep an eye out for threats even as her body was loose and relaxed. She herself would not have initiated conversation on the way there, deeming that she already explained herself well enough at camp, if Croakingpaw wanted to walk in anything other than silence he'd have to start the conversation himself.
@Zesty Mango