Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:02 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2017, 07:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ it's lionpaw <3 ]
[ I kinda thought he might need some battle training ]

Applewhisker examined her apprentice closely. A small smile broke across her maw as she remembered her apprentice days. She flicked back into reality when his words broke, "I suppose, since It seems to get more hostile by the day
"
the Molly looked over her shoulder at some shrubs as if anticipating a cat to jump out and fight her. She turned back towards lionpaw and released a slight huff. "Anyways we are going to work on what windclan does best, agility" she paused for a moment contemplating the move she would select. "But, please know if you are ever in a battle I want you to fight the weakest cat you can see. Don't take on somebody you can't fight" she meowed sternly. Her eyes locked on his and she raised an eyebrow as if to question him, "understand?" she said. Since all of her kits where grown up and seeking out mates of their own she had no choice but to treat lionpaw as her own. The Molly shuffled back a few steps and got into a battle stance. Her weight was evenly distributed to her haunches and her paws balenced on her tip toes. She looked over at lionpaw and motioned with her tail for him to copy, "this is your stance, it's harder to tip someone over if your enemy is in a stance" she broke from the position and padded closer before nudging his shoulder hardly to demonstrate. "Now I want you to attack me, try hard to knock me over. And try to use your ability to your advantage, most other clans don't have that" she meowed with a smile as she crouched and her tail lashed.
Lionpaw nodded and got into a mediocre battle stance, before charging and headbutting Applewhisker. He winced,” I take it that isn’t a battle move? If it’s more damaging to the cat attacking?” He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
[ It's okay. ^^ ]

Hawkfeather was a patient, understanding cat who didn’t really talk much, only when needed. He quietly groomed his shortened tan-hued fur as his apprentice ate his morning meal, as fast as possible too, probably. The young warrior remembered being a youth, even younger than he already was when it came to this type of stuff. Owlsparks and he were two troublemakers in their apprentice moons and he could still look back on those days with a smile, recalling the memories that he had created with the brow-furred tabby. They had always been there for him when it was needed. He hoped that his best friend would get his own apprentice soon enough. Hawkfeather glanced at Harepaw - would their apprentices get along if they training them together sometime? It would never be certain until fully tried out, but he was willing to think positively for the moment. The mentor broke away from his thoughts, however, when the younger tomcat announced that he was all ready to go. He smiled and withdrew from his grooming, heaving himself to his paws. “Excellent. Let’s go then and not waste any more daylight.” Hawkfeather said, happy and content with these activities. Harepaw looked so excited and ready for his lesson, the mentor couldn’t help but smile.

Harepaw eagerly followed his mentor out of camp. The cool breeze that blew on him felt good. "Dose the wind always fell this good?" He asked as they walk. "I love it!" He purred quickening his pace to let the wind blow through his short gray fur. 'How do other Clans stand not being here?' He wondered.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:59 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

The tom snarled back, not afraid to show some hostility. Deep down, she'd hurt his pride, and that was a big mistake. He tried his best to hide the fact that he took offence to his words, firing right back at her. "What, that's all? I would've thought you couldn't eat enough," he spat, haunches raised and fur bristling. It hadn't taken long for Roansplash to be provoked, especially now that an overachiever was talking down to him, and especially due to the fact that she was hitting a hard topic for him... His skill level.
Other cats knew, as much as he tried to hide it, and that just frustrated the tom further. He wish he could've buried that as an apprentice, moved past his inabilities as a younger cat and come out on top with all of the others. None of them even liked him, anyway, he was too busy taking out his anger on all of the other apprentices. It was no wonder that the other warriors avoided him, or even picked on him now that he was technically below them. Isolation didn't suit Roansplash, as much as he wanted to stay alone due to his insecurities. If anything, he really did need the help, the company.
"Why don't you go flaunt your strength elsewhere? You'll get no compliments from me." The tom exhaled sharply, raising his head and turning it away. "Go bother the kits... They'll blindly look up to you."

( @Scarwings I'm guessing they're going to end up as enemies of some sort due to this, maybe some reconciliation later? Or a situation where they're required to suck it up and work together for something )
Old October 16th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

( @Spikes something like that..... OOOOOOOO maybe Roansplash can hit her soft spot, (I'm making this up now ^^) She is part kittypet, that's why she is so physically "perfect" She was purposely made. ) ( Ima update her Bio she also has a Finder ^^)

Icegaze rolled her eyes and pretended to yawn, "Puh-lease! Is that all you got! " she retorted, hiding a small grin. This is the most Any cat has interacted with her beyond patrols. She would do anything to make the moment last, even if it turned physical. (Sorry for the short post!)
Old October 16th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw eagerly followed his mentor out of camp. The cool breeze that blew on him felt good. "Dose the wind always fell this good?" He asked as they walk. "I love it!" He purred quickening his pace to let the wind blow through his short gray fur. 'How do other Clans stand not being here?' He wondered.
“Since Leafbare is almost upon us, the winds are going to be much cooler than usual, without a doubt.” The tan-furred warrior claimed as he walked across the clearing and through the camp’s entrance as the two males slipped out into the known hunting grounds of Windclan, “It sure is nice when it is calm like this. I don’t like wind when it’s strong enough to knock you off your paws, you know?” Hawkfeather said with a kindhearted smile on his maw as he peered at Harepaw, his whiskers twitching in a content fashion. “We’ll be heading over to our shared borders, but for now, be sure to take in your surroundings of our hunting grounds. It’s quite open and windy, heh, hence our clan’s name.” He chuckled, “A perfect place for catching rabbits and muskrats that hide among the grasses. What’s your favorite piece of prey to eat?” It would be logical of the young warrior to get to know this apprentice, his apprentice, to be more specific - not everything had to be stern and serious. Hawkfeather wanted to seem like a friend rather than a bossy teacher.
Old October 16th, 2017, 08:30 PM
The Red to your Blue~

Roansplash huffed angrily as his words washed off of her like water off a RiverClan cat's back, expecting a different response. She seemed upset before, so what was this sudden change of character? The tom refused to let up now that she'd pushed him further, preparing for further conflict, physical or verbal. "Oh, don't pretend. It's embarrassing," he hissed, beginning to slink past Icegaze, though being sure to stay close enough so that she could still hear him. "You can't even take any advice? Fine." Roansplash prepared himself for a more serious claim. She'd pushed him to the edge already, it was her turn to be pushed down a few notches on the confidence scale. "Leave me alone, kittypet. I don't even know why I'm talking to a piece of twoleg property like you."
Maybe that was too harsh. To be fair, though, he thought her statements were harsh, too. Icegaze had brought this upon herself. The tom continued to pace away after he let his words sting the she-cat, looking over his shoulder for her reaction, and partly due to the fact that he wanted to see her coming if her temper kicked in. He didn't want to barrelled across the clearing, after all.

( I'll have to consider applying for something, then c: @Scarwings )
Old October 16th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Icegaze's eyes held shock and hurt. She wasn't expecting anyone to bring that up. It was like a blow to the stomach. Without a word she darted out of camp and sat outside the exit, hoping no one would bother her. She wouldn't cry, it'd ruin her reputation. She would sit and think to herself. She laid down, praying to StarClan that no one would notice the white shecat looking, down and depressed. (Okie ^^ @Spikes )
Old October 16th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Stopping after the random attack, Ambercloud lifted one paw, licked it, and drew it over her ear. "What did I do just now?" She inquired, waiting for Thistlepaw's response. The she-cat hoped he'd learned something from that. It'll all come together in the end, she promised mentally.
Thistlepaw stood straight and looked at her with a cocked head. "Well it felt like you were trying to dive underneath me, but it didn't quite work because you're so much taller," he replied simply. "So I do get what you're saying in terms of my size being a defensive advantage..." his voice trailed off as he thought about it more. Moves like that where the goal was to target the soft underbelly were simply not going to work on him. For the first time, the apprentice started to think that his mentor wasn't just hawking hairballs when she said his size could have advantages.

Old October 16th, 2017, 08:52 PM
The Red to your Blue~

Everything was eerily silent at first, Roansplash in a state of confusion now that she hadn't immediately fired back like he did. Was she that upset by his words? The tom, stood in place, head tilted slightly in confusion when she stared at him, visibly gutted. After a pause, he decided to fill in the sudden silence with words instead of strange looks. "...What?" was all the tom had managed to say, not quite sure how to react. Was he supposed to feel bad? She asked for this. It wasn't his fault that she couldn't take his words.
But then she'd fled suddenly, without another word. That answered his question. She did take offence to what he said, major offence. Icegaze was so upset that she'd bolted out of camp, all because of those few words Roansplash had spoken. As displeased as he was with her treatment of him, he felt as if he had to do something about it. After all, if she got hurt and managed to come back, she'd find a way to blame the damage on him. Roansplash grumbled to himself, trying to avoid as much attention as possible as he trotted out of camp and after the she-cat.

( Should I apply Roan as a future best friend? If they're able to work out their differences in the end @Scarwings )

Last edited by Spikes; October 16th, 2017 at 08:53 PM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 08:55 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw stood straight and looked at her with a cocked head. "Well it felt like you were trying to dive underneath me, but it didn't quite work because you're so much taller," he replied simply. "So I do get what you're saying in terms of my size being a defensive advantage..." his voice trailed off as he thought about it more. Moves like that where the goal was to target the soft underbelly were simply not going to work on him. For the first time, the apprentice started to think that his mentor wasn't just hawking hairballs when she said his size could have advantages.
Sensing Thistlepaw beginning to catch on, Ambercloud gave a few hints to help him. "How about speed? What did I do that involved speed and size?" Waving her tail around encouragingly, the mentor smiled at her apprentice.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread