Today 05:02 AM

Old July 22nd, 2020, 02:11 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Rainquail +
Whitepaw made a determined smile on his face. He wanted to impress his new mentor!

Getting in a flat spot, Whitepaw got into a hunting crouch. It appeared to not be messed with much yet, as he was still a bit lop-sided and wasn't as balanced as he could be.

[Please @ me at least, Quotes aren't something I check on very often, so I will likely miss your texts if you don't @ me ^^;]
((That's weird. I'll try to keep it in mind))

Stormfly watched Whitepaw's stance and her non-twisted paw came foward to tap the side that was crooked.
"Straighten your legs, even out. Balance your weight. You may misjudge the height of a root or step in a ditch you didn't notice. An uneven gait could leave you sprawling."
She noticed his tail drag and jerked her chin upwards.
"Tail off the ground."

@Splashy

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 10:00 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Rainquail
Whitepaw flinched at being nudged, being a bit unbalanced for a minute until he got used to the stance. Re-adjusting on his own, he straightened out his paws, putting them just away from his shoulders. He nodded at moving his tail and lifted it from the ground, evening it up with his body. He then held the stance so his mentor could look it over.

Character Site is in the works.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 10:57 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

SPLASH!

Falcondive straight up body slammed into the river, sending a torrent of water flying into the air as he dived into the depths to escape the angry stingers.

He was thankful the river was deep enough to submerge him.. he could not imagine getting away if half his body was sticking out. Trying to stay as low in the river as possible, he used the flowing water to help glide his body downstream before he emerged, thick pelt flooded with the cold liquid.

He collapsed on the bank, coughing up water and gasping for air.

[ @Rainquail ]

---
[unrelated]

Blackpaw.. haze? He was getting sloppy.

Falcondive was unsure of how much murder the oversized kit was up to, but there was no mistaking the outsider body on the river bank as one of his handiworks. There was a faint stench of Blackhaze on his pelt, some decent gashes in his skin, and he was not surprised the young warrior would be so careless as to let the remains show up somewhere.

Sighing to himself with a note they would need to discuss this sometime, he dragged Smoke's body from the bank and buried it in a shallow grave beneath a nearby tree.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 22nd, 2020, 12:18 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Arie @Moon Lily ]

The white tom was perfectly alright with being forced onto a herb-gathering patrol. Or... he had been perfectly fine with it up until the moment when the medicine cat called him a lovebird. For a few seconds, he had ignored the term, assuming that it was just another one of Irisflame's nicknames... and then the meaning of lovebird sinked in. The tom watched as Doepaw moved a few pawsteps away from him, and then he moved farther away also, so that it didn't seem like the grey-brown molly was the only one jumping away. Well. That was a nice start to the patrol. He... did not or maybe he did like Doepaw but he had no idea and he was pretty sure he sort of did. Yup, that pretty much summed up his feelings for the she-cat. Not that Irisflame was helping because he felt absolutely nothing towards the molly at the moment. Only at certain times? and this wasn't one of them. Then again, there was nothing romantic about gathering herbs. They weren't even doing that at the moment, just trying to figure out the plan for doing so. With that being said, Frostpaw was very tempted to glare at Irisflame for confusing him so much, but he didn't because she was technically a higher rank than him and that would be seen as disrespectful. If manners even applied to this outing because two out of three of the cats here weren't acting like it. The apprentice had absolutely nothing to say about Doepaw's special treatment outburst, although the other had a point there. Frostpaw knew nothing about medicine, so he wouldn't exactly be able to stop her from picking up poisonous herbs. Frankly, he was feeling a bit left out here. Doepaw and Irisflame seemed to have some backstory that he didn't know about. At the former's question, the white tom also chimed in, "Yes. Could we please get started," if only because he wanted to use his mouth for once. He hadn't spoken up until then.
Have a wonderful day!
Old July 22nd, 2020, 12:19 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Smallpaw would head back to the group, carrying her pigeon. "Frecklepaws no bushel brain." She would say playfully. @Mentallyunstable

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 22nd, 2020, 12:21 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

“I know he’s not but he needs to stop calling me one.” Blackhaze mewed and Frecklepaw snickered.
@~Lucid Dreams~

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 12:33 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Smallpaw shot a mischievous look to Frecklepaw. "Well, should we head back?" She would mew to Blackhaze. @Mentallyunstable

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 22nd, 2020, 02:06 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

“Sure, and Smallpaw, I’m sorry for the things I’ve said.” He mewed before padding back to camp like it never happened. ”Well that was a bonified Blackhaze apology right there.” Fecklepaw mewed with a smile.
@~Lucid Dreams~

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 06:01 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was... Definitely a time where Nightpaw didn't seem to think about everything-- like how it would be difficult for Frostpaw to answer with a songbird in his maw. Great job. But she decided against saying anything on the matter as he, surprisingly, did reply to which she nodded. "I-icest-ar spo-spoke to-o my men-mentor ab-out it t-too" even though she didn't even reach the required age yet- almost, but not fully. So that had been a.. Surprise. But as the dark leader had said: the apprentice den was overflowing, so maybe that was a reason? Or she just wasn't aware of the apprentice's age. Who knew, honestly. Either way, Nightpaw felt far from ready herself, and still.. "j-just on-ne mo-more ba-battl-e trai-train-ing.." just one more, and that was that.

Perhaps the topic of assessments had been another stupid question of her's, as she could already feel the joy of the past events starting to get replaced with the fear and worry she held for when that day would come. No, no, no-- she wouldn't let it ruin the day. So that pushed aside, and back to Frostpaw: "g-go-od lu-luck" she wished the tom with a smile- or as much as she could smile with a mouse in her maw. To her, Frostpaw always seemed rather skilled, or at least competent enough for a warrior, so luck was perhaps something he wouldn't need. But she still wanted to wish him it, and did just that.

@bmkmb
Old July 22nd, 2020, 06:56 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

"Hmmm...."
Stormfly scrutinized his posture carefully and when she saw nothing else to fix, flicked her tail dismissively.
"Very good. You learn well."
She didn't make a habit of giving out empty praise, so he would do well to not expect it for everything he did right, but didn't think he'd make a fuss over the lack of.
"I want you to hold your crouch and try to stalk around the area. When I am satisfied you are ready, we will see about testing it up against some real prey."
She moved herself from her own crouch and carefully watched her apprentice.

@Splashy

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.