Flaying Training
Last post by Hound
Today 10:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

(Bill messaged me and said it's okay to rp in his den but Lion might not like it XD )

"Ouuuccchhhhhh!" Sunkit felt his brothers little sharp teeth grabbing the lower side of his body. The cold from the snow started to seep into his tiny body, causing him to shake a little. "I'mth sowwry." He said, voice still muffled. Hearing that his brother couldn't get him out the kit started to panic. "I DONNATH WANNA DIE IN HEREEEEE!" Yelling and now frantically trying to wiggled out.

@Dirtfur @~WolfDen~ @BILL. (If you want to pop in)
Old January 27th, 2020, 10:23 AM
eternally tired

@Dirtfur @Shimm @BILL.

Hmm... Sparrowkit thought for a second. Then he got an Idea! He started to dig out Sunkit. He kept digging and digging for about a minute. He had to stop because his paws got cold. "Try getting out now Sunkit!"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; January 27th, 2020 at 10:23 AM.
Old January 27th, 2020, 10:27 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

"Cats of RiverClan, your attention on me for a moment!" Lionstar's voice rang out through the clearing as he took a spot near the center.

"There are a couple of borders in need of being patrolled today, and when I call your name I expect you to fully participate in them. With cats choosing to not complete these, any cats who slack off during these patrols are running the risk of having their position in the Clan re-evaluated." He took a moment to let that sink in, because he was not playing around.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: a hiss fills your ears, and you turn to see a rogue lunging for you! ]

"Ripplestep [ @mochi], take Otterleg [ @CheetahPelt] and Darkpaw [ @Sneakyfox55] and patrol along the ThunderClan border. I don't believe the ThunderClan markers have been refreshed over there recently.." Which wasn't surprising, ThunderClan never seemed lively. "But I want our markers to be fresh."

Attention shifting to the next batch of cats, he continued.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: the ground beneath your paw crumbles as you near the bank, and you find yourself falling into the river! ]

"Sunblaze [ @Xeno], I'm so glad you're doing better!! Great Stars, I don't know what we'd do without you." Lionstar actually moved to cross the clearing and bop his nose against Sunblaze's cheek. "Stars, what a handsome tom. I wish I could just.. squeeze you. Sweet Sunny-boy, could you be a darling and take Palepaw [ @hxneysuckle], Eagleflower [ @Moon Lily], and Dawnpaw [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee] on a patrol toward Lionsgrove? Don't cross the river, just mark it by where we originally had our markers. I have big, big plans for that land I'm going to share during the Gathering in a few days."

Lionstar winked at him, a smile playing across his muzzle. "Oh, and if anyone on these patrols slacks off-- tell me. I want you guys to report to my den when you return. Off you go!"

Last edited by BEAR.; January 27th, 2020 at 10:28 AM.
Old January 27th, 2020, 10:28 AM
Queen of Laziness

Teeth clattering the young tom wiggled more and more, desperate to get out. Hearing that his brother was digging; Sunkit's hindlegs started kicking, trying to get any snow. The digging barely helped get him out, he only gained more wiggle room. "I'mth sthill stuckth!" Wailing at this point.

@~WolfDen~ @Dirtfur @BILL.
Old January 27th, 2020, 11:03 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[Just gonna do a lil splitzy split!]
[ @ Lunaflower ]

The grey molly stepped out the warriors den with a yawn, glancing around the clearing for a split second before remembering her new assignment. Silently groaning, she gave her pelt a quick clean and padded to the fresh-kill pile to grab a bite before dealing with that new cat. What was her name again? Raven-something if she remembered correctly. Picking out a small mouse for herself, she started to pad away before thinking better of it and picking up another mouse. Walking to the nursery where she assumed her "apprentice" would be, she dropped the mice before peeking in. Spotting her not too far off, she suddenly remembered her name. "Ravenshade, c'mon, you have training!" Raccoontail called in as quietly as she could not to disturb the other queens and the kits. Popping back out, she pushed the other mouse towards the entrance where the she-cat was sure to emerge any moment and started to chow down on her own hungrily.

~.~

[ @Casper ]

Raccoontail was sitting near the warriors den when she heard the call for elite training. She hadn't really given any thought into it at the meeting, but it did seem like something she would need. She wasn't really the best at fighting so some rigid training was what she needed. Padding towards the entrance, she shook out her tail which defeatedly had gottewn covered in dust again and looked around. The crowd wasn't too large, but it was big enough. Great, this was gonna be eventful apparently! Maybe she should make Snowpaw tag along. No, let them rest, maybe get rid of that attitude of their's.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 27th, 2020, 11:07 AM
eternally tired

Dewfeather ears perked as he heard Eagleflight's call. He wanted to do Elite battle training! He got up and padded to Eagleflight. "I wanna do Elite battle training!" He said excitingly.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; January 27th, 2020 at 11:08 AM.
Old January 27th, 2020, 11:24 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Xeno @BILL. @Moon Lily @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Palepaw looked up with a pout as his name was called, though he seemed to perk up as Sunblaze's name came to his attention. He hopped to his paws and bounded over to Lionstar, his head tilted to the side. Although he was glad to be paired with the fallen star, the apprentice was confused as to why he wasn't going with his mentor. "Lionstar, why is Fennelheart not coming with me? Isn't she my mentor?" he inquired. Palepaw's ears pointed toward the leader, copper eyes wide and filled with confusion. He wasn't complaining, of course... but wasn't a point of a mentor to be paired with the apprentice for training and patrols?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 27th, 2020, 11:43 AM

My Mood: Breezy

¨Sure!¨ Minnowkit playfully pounced on Harekit bowling him over.
@Bluepetal
Old January 27th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Queen of Laziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
wormpaw hesitated, he wasn't really going to tell lionstar or ask him. the leader was too overwhelming and the apprentice wanted to do this on his own. he slowly nodded, "yeah,, hopefully,," wormpaw lied through his teeth, averting his gaze-- fidgeting.
he blink, huh? oh! ''it'll just be the older apprentices passing their knowledge and experience they received to the younger, the younger can also pass their fresh knowledge to the older. simple, " wormpaw mew, resting against his shimmeringpaw. the tom had actually meant the elite training lionstar was talking about. ''the place is still being decided. i was thinking somewhere in the middle of the territory but i don't like the risk of getting caught and the others getting punished, " wormpaw mew, furrowing his brows in thought. he didn't really know any warriors that would be on board with it. it was infact easier if he just got lionstar's permission.. he shook the thought away, "i was talking about the other elite training however. lionstar did say apprentices could join, " the lanky tom corrected before quickly adding, "you're still coming to the apprentice only training. whether you like it or not, " wormpaw joked.

Shimmeringpaw knew her brother, but not quite well enough to know if he was lying or not. Tilting her head, "We could always do it in the apprentice's den, no one but us go in there." She pointed out to Wormpaw. Her baby blue eyes looking at him, hoping that she could help him in any way she could. "I'm only doing if you go."Teasing back her tail swaying back and forth around his.

@x ghostie
Old January 27th, 2020, 01:15 PM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

She mewed "okay!"
Closed Thread