Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:41 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:19 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:15 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:00 AM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 27th, 2017, 02:01 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Peachrain's eyes grew wide in surprise," Oh, wow. I didn't guess that." she meowed realing that in.
"Trust me, it only gets worse from here." Crimsonpaw added.
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

Burningforest padded into the clearing,carrying a freshly caught thrush in his jaws.The scent wanted into his mouth.He hoped Naomi would like it.He looked around,wondering if he should check the nursery for her when he didn't spot her at first.Soon,He saw her out of the corner of his vision.He layed the thrush infront of him,and thought nfor a moment what he should say.He picked the thrush back up,feeling the feathers tickle his nose again. He carried it over to her and later it down."Its freshly caught.I can catch one for Pinekit if you want,But I didn't know if she liked birds or not." He explained.

@GyreHaze

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:38 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Burningforest padded into the clearing,carrying a freshly caught thrush in his jaws.The scent wanted into his mouth.He hoped Naomi would like it.He looked around,wondering if he should check the nursery for her when he didn't spot her at first.Soon,He saw her out of the corner of his vision.He layed the thrush infront of him,and thought nfor a moment what he should say.He picked the thrush back up,feeling the feathers tickle his nose again. He carried it over to her and later it down."Its freshly caught.I can catch one for Pinekit if you want,But I didn't know if she liked birds or not." He explained.

@GyreHaze
Naomi's pale blue eyes lit up at the sight of BurningForest and The thrush, a slight purr rumbled in her throat. " Thank you BurningForest , I appreciate the thrush and of course the offer to catch one for pinekit I'm sure she'd enjoy one.." She pressed her nose to his for a few seconds before pulling away "But I also think she'd just enjoy you playing around with her more, I can't keep up with that fluffy bundle of fur anymore!"
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Naomi's pale blue eyes lit up at the sight of BurningForest and The thrush, a slight purr rumbled in her throat. " Thank you BurningForest , I appreciate the thrush and of course the offer to catch one for pinekit I'm sure she'd enjoy one.." She pressed her nose to his for a few seconds before pulling away "But I also think she'd just enjoy you playing around with her more, I can't keep up with that fluffy bundle of fur anymore!"
He smiled and nodded." Ok then.I don't have any patrols to be on,so I can spend some time with her.Where is she?" He asked, realizing he hadn't played with her in a while.He had been to busy hunting and helping prepare for war like everyone else who was able to fight and hunt.With leafbare already here,bringing cold and driving away prey,and war just on the horizon,that was all he was able to think about most of the time,and when he wasn't busy helping the other warriors,he was trying to hunt for Naomi,Pinekit,and everyone else in the clan.It would be nice to take his mind off of it,even if only for a few muinuits and spend time with both of them.

Old December 27th, 2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
He smiled and nodded." Ok then.I don't have any patrols to be on,so I can spend some time with her.Where is she?" He asked, realizing he hadn't played with her in a while.He had been to busy hunting and helping prepare for war like everyone else who was able to fight and hunt.With leafbare already here,bringing cold and driving away prey,and war just on the horizon,that was all he was able to think about most of the time,and when he wasn't busy helping the other warriors,he was trying to hunt for Naomi,Pinekit,and everyone else in the clan.It would be nice to take his mind off of it,even if only for a few muinuits and spend time with both of them.

In just a few moments a small thick furred she-kit bounded over to the Warrior and jumped onto his back "BurningForest!!!!!!!" Pinekit squealed out as she clung onto his back or atleast attempted to.
Naomi chuckled as she watched her daughter get excited over seeing BurningForest and stared at the two for a moment before starting to eat the thrush.
Old December 27th, 2017, 03:10 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Lonestar23 (I couldn't remember if I had posted a starter for Emberwing and Brightkit. If not, here it is! I apologize for its lateness!)

A cold wind rushed through the quiet ThunderClan camp, whistling above the ground and stirring up a pile of dead leaves that had collected nearby the entrance. Overhead, gray clouds had gathered to blot out any of the remaining weak sunlight rays, providing no warmth to the cats below. Near the side of camp sat one feline, her tongue moving in rhythmic stroke to flatten her fluffed up fur. Emberwing hated feeling any sort of wind between her pelt, and worked feverishly to settle it back down.

Thank goodness I'm not a WindClan cat she thought to herself as she continued her work, stretching her neck to reach the last tuft of fur on her shoulder blade. Once smoothed, the warrior lifted her head and let out a tired sigh. This leaf-bare had been a rather tough one, and she was looking forward to the coming moons where greenleaf would began to poke it's head out from hibernation. She longed to feel the warm sun on her fur and to be able to climb high into the trees without being buffeted by the treacherous wind that seemed to fill long days and nights. At least it hadn't started to snow. That was one thing she was glad for, thought the temperature could use a bit of warming up. With the tensions so high, the almost freezing environment did nothing but add to the already heavy stress she felt upon her shoulders as a ThunderClan warrior.

Emberwing shook her head in an attempt to dislodge the dreary thoughts, deciding instead to focus on the good in Clan life. She gazed around, her pale green eyes flashing as she studied her Clanmates. Most were seeking shelter in the dens, and if they weren't she was certain they were out preparing for the battle. Snowstar had ordered expedited training for all apprentices, and it made her feel a bit left out. Sure, she was a newly made warrior, but the she-cat knew she would do a fine job as a mentor. She just needed to be given the opportunity. Claws flexing in and out of their furred covers, caving marks into the soft ground, the she-cat rose to her paws. Perhaps making herself useful by taking a turn hunting in this gloomy weather would increase her chances at becoming a mentor. Aiding the Clan had to help, right?
Old December 27th, 2017, 03:26 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Beau
Ferngaze padded through the clearing looking for a friendly face to chat with, she glared at a few kittypets, before finding a fellow clanmate without a kittypet heritage Atleast...I think.,” You have no kittypet heritage correct?” She asked the molly not bothering introducing herself or doing a normal conversation starter One never can be too sure, That’s the most I’ll say to one with kittypet heritage.
(Sorry this is late)
Piperwing lounged in the clearing contently, enjoying some peace before resuming her warrior duties. Suddenly, another cat's voice reached her. Perking her ears, Piperwing opened her grass green eyes and blinked up at the other molly. What an odd way to start a conversation...She thought as she rose to a sitting position. "Not that I know of...uh- do you? My name is Piperwing, by the way." The sandy warrior didn't know what else to say. Maybe the other feline was simply shy and wanted to start a conversation using a topic. Piperwing had no problems with former kittypets as long as they had proved their loyalty and as far as she was concerned, cats with kittypet heritage but who were born in the clans already had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
An apprentice padded through the camp entrance, her head lowered to the ground so she could push a lifeless mouse along. Clamped tightly in her jaws there was a scrawny blackbird, leaving no room for any more prey, hence why she was pushing the mouse with her nose. She carried herself and her prey over to the fresh kill pile. Today had been a particularly good day for hunting. She hadn't been this lucky in the past few days and she was thankful that StarClan had given her the chance to find the two creatures. She deposited her kills at the fresh kill pile, nudging the mouse so that it lay next to it, and placing the blackbird gently on top of the pile. With her hunting done now, she was free to do as she pleased.
Gazing at the fresh kill pile, Featherpaw's blue gaze searched for a piece of prey that wasn't too big, but would suit her hunger. She eventually picked out a decent sized sparrow. She picked up the sparrow with her jaws then scampered off to a quiet spot. It was a spot which had grass that was free of foliage. Because of leaf-fall, there were plenty of scattered leaves in the camp. She was glad to have found a spot that was free of the leaves. She lay down on her side and started eating her sparrow, beginning by pulling out the feathers.

Her meal was finished within a matter of minutes and once she was done, Featherpaw straightened up and ran her tongue over her lips. She glanced at her pelt and when she saw that it was messy and muddied. She didn't like it when her fur was messy. Quickly, she stretched her neck back to reach her pelt and quickly groomed it. Once again, she managed to finish the job quickly. It was one of the perks of having white fur. Any specks of dirt were much more noticeable on white fur, rather than on something like brown fur, and anyone who liked to keep their pelt clean would become skilled at cleaning their fur quickly in just a few moons. Sighing in contentment, she lay her head down on the uneven grass and rolled onto her back. She stared up with blank eyes and smiled at the peace that lay in the clear, blue sky.

@Beau
Flashpaw yawned as he trotted out of the apprentice's den. He had enjoyed a brief nap after hunting and catching a rather plump squirrel. Now, however, his stomach grumbled with hunger. It must have been what woke him up. Taking a moment to stretch, the bengal apprentice searched the clearing for one of his many friends. His eyes landed on Featherpaw grooming herself and he smiled. Flashpaw skipped over to the freshkill pile and cast a picky gaze over it before carefully selecting a nicely-sized mouse (for leaf-fall at least) and heading over to his friend. "Hey, Feth." He called in a muffled voice, shortening her name lazily. The tom finally reached Featherpaw and dropped his mouse beside her, flopping ungracefully onto his stomach and tearing a large bite out of the creature before him.

Last edited by dionysus; December 27th, 2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old December 27th, 2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
In just a few moments a small thick furred she-kit bounded over to the Warrior and jumped onto his back "BurningForest!!!!!!!" Pinekit squealed out as she clung onto his back or atleast attempted to.
Naomi chuckled as she watched her daughter get excited over seeing BurningForest and stared at the two for a moment before starting to eat the thrush.
Burningforest fell over,but made sure not to fall on Pinekit.In a exaggerated voice,he pretended to have lost a great war."All no!I've been defeated!How could you do this to me?" He said dramatically.

Old December 27th, 2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Burningforest fell over,but made sure not to fall on Pinekit.In a exaggerated voice,he pretended to have lost a great war."All no!I've been defeated!How could you do this to me?" He said dramatically.
Pinekit moved and then climbed back up ontop of him after he fell and looked up at her mother "Mom look!!! I defeated the enemy!!! I saved you and the clan!!!" The she-kit squeaked out proudly. Naomi couldn't help but laugh at the sight then decided to play along "You are quite the fighter pinekit you did well fighting!" The young queen couldn't help but burst out laughing at the sight once again "Ah pinekit your too adorable"
Old December 27th, 2017, 03:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
"Trust me, it only gets worse from here." Crimsonpaw added.
(Sorry my responses are slow, I'm sick and keep falling asleep while RPing)
Peachrain blinked," Oh. I'm curious now." she meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread